Cap-like Strength & Hamerless Thor vs. Captain America H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Thor only has Cap's strength..no Hammer, no magic, no power...just his H2h skills...

vs

Cap

Who wins in H2H combat?

jalek moye
is this steve or bucky

cuz Steve beats the shit out of him

bucky is closer ut most likly still wins

Lord Feron
Cap would ruin him!

TheBadguy
Wolverine

shokosugi
steve

Harbinger
Storm.

SuperiorTech
Hulk

Original Smurph
depends if Cap can hurt him or not... though im guessing he has Cap's durability too, judging from the OP.

Eel O'Brien
Couldn't Thor still call down lightning even without his hammer?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Couldn't Thor still call down lightning even without his hammer?

"no magic" I guess that means "Thor's magic" as well.

Mindship
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Wolverine
Originally posted by Harbinger
Storm.
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Hulk
Meh. Batman with prep.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
"no magic" I guess that means "Thor's magic" as well.

Whoops. Breezed right over that detail.

I'd say Cap, then.

Phantom Zone
Thor gets stomped.

rotiart
Steve would destroy Thor. Durability would allow Thor to last a while but cap is faster, moreskilled, and would use his shield to devastating results

Silent Guardian
this is so unfair for Thor. Why not just have body builder with long blonde hair fight captain america. Will be same result.

rotiart
Brock lesner takes current Thor!!!

shokosugi
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
this is so unfair for Thor. Why not just have body builder with long blonde hair fight captain america. Will be same result.

So a powerless,hamerless,magicless Thor is just a body builder with long blonde hair. laughing

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by shokosugi
So a powerless,hamerless,magicless Thor is just a body builder with long blonde hair. laughing

yes pretty much big grin

I-Drop
laughing out loud At Fabio vs Cap. Thor can fight, just not as good as Cap. Cap FTW.

rotiart
Brock lesner with a pony tail = this Thor.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
yes pretty much big grin

Not that bad a depowered Thor has shown to be a skillful h2h fighter and was keeping up with Cap when they thought some goons. Hes actually pretty good, from what I can remember soem of those guys had guns.

TheBadguy
Really Thor should win. He has like eons of fighting experience but if it happened in a comic Cap would win easy. (yes I know Cap has thousands)

StiltmanFTW
Cap wins 10/10.

jalek moye
Really Thor should win. He has like eons of fighting experience but if it happened in a comic Cap would win easy. (yes I know Cap has thousands)

while he is more experianced. steve is still leauges above him in skill, Thor is better with his hammer

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Not that bad a depowered Thor has shown to be a skillful h2h fighter and was keeping up with Cap when they thought some goons. Hes actually pretty good, from what I can remember soem of those guys had guns.
yea I sort of knew that. I was exaggerating

You cannot teach an old dog new tricks. Cap still wins.

Warrior18
Cap thumps him.

Darth Martin
Steve Rogers 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.