Wonder Woman runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sasaraixx
The Olympians have decided to place Diana in a gauntlet to see how far their champion can get.

After each fight she will be teleported back to Themyscira for 1 hour during which time she may heal/prep as needed. She does not know who her next opponent will be.

During each fight she may bring: lasso, tiara, golden armor, sword and shield.

If she advances past 4, she will be allowed the Gauntlet of Atlas.

If she advances past 6, she may come fully geared.

KO or kill necessary for victory. Bloodlust is on for everyone.

How far does she get?

1. Supergirl

2. Hercules (Marvel)

3. Captain Marvel

4. Superman

5. WWH

6. Glads (fully confident)

7. Orion (standard gear)

8. Current Thor (belt)

9. Silver Surfer

Nihilist
imho 3 and hulk is too high in the list

Lord Feron
Hmm.. interesting but I have to see what tehse fancy little toys can do... from what I heard..alot.

Harbinger
Stops dead at 3.

Enyalus
Eight if BFR is allowed. Nine if not.

...Captain Marvel bloodlusted. laughing out loud That'd be an amusing sight.

Lord Feron
Serious where tf is Fangirl, I thought that person be all over this thread... Maybe If I say ssomething derogatory sshe might show up.... WW blows!

fangirl101
She clears.
The Sword Pwns Superman and Supergirl.
The lasso reverts CM back to his human form.
She's already beaten Marvel herc.
Each guantlet gives her ten times the strength and stamina and durability. times two and she's clearly far beyond Thanos lvl in strength.

Fully Geared means she uses the medusa head and it's titan pwning power to turn surfer into a clay pot.

Darth Martin
Shouldn't Hulk be at 1.

Stoic
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Shouldn't Hulk be at 1.

No he should replace Gladiator in the rankings, after all his greatest strength feat had him lifting billions on tons while holding a planet together, and he did it with ease.

Knowsbleed33
Hulk never really lifted that mountain.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

He braced it. Still requires strength.

Stoic
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

I wasn't talking about a little mountain I was talking about the planet he held together while on the planet Sakaar, he easily shifted a continent.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the word billions... I should have said trillions of tons.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Stoic
No he should replace Gladiator in the rankings, after all his greatest strength feat had him lifting billions on tons while holding a planet together, and he did it with ease.

thats not hulks greatest strength feat.

Stoic
Originally posted by Naija boy
thats not hulks greatest strength feat.

It was WWHulks greatest strength feat, and if you think that the Hulk has a greater strength feat than that what do you think it is?

iceman24567
Eh if she starts with full gear she clears it but without all the extra insane boosts from the whistle she stops at Billy

vlaaad12345
Could clear it imo,with her armor sword and shield she should be able to take down superman and with the gauntlets she would wreck anyone in this match physically by a rather large degree considering her strength and durability/stamina will be increased 10x over.

xJLxKing
Didn't Superman like break her armor, gautlets, and shield when he was pissed off. I don't see why someone like Glad with full confidence can't do the same. Heck Thor can do it!

iceman24567
No Hulk should be number two after Marvel Herc

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Didn't Superman like break her armor, gautlets, and shield when he was pissed off. I don't see why someone like Glad with full confidence can't do the same. Heck Thor can do it!
Can't say I ever remember superman breaking those.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Can't say I ever remember superman breaking those.

He's talking about this:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_016-SupermanBatman015.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_017-SupermanBatman015.jpg

It was set on New Earth, but it was a different timeline. Superman/Batman.

vlaaad12345
O batman superman....I really hate that series,anyways those weapons and armor have stood up to assaults far beyond what superman should be able to bring to bear...its really crappy writing for him shatter them like that especially for him to shatter the gauntlets...those have stood up to beyond planet busting without problem.

Kris Blaze
She's not cuttin' Superman with the sword.

xJLxKing
So all the cutting, and breaking of the gautlets isn't cannon?

Naija boy
Originally posted by Stoic
It was WWHulks greatest strength feat, and if you think that the Hulk has a greater strength feat than that what do you think it is?

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/2cc89a31_md-1.jpg

zeel
Originally posted by fangirl101
She clears.
The Sword Pwns Superman and Supergirl.
The lasso reverts CM back to his human form.
She's already beaten Marvel herc.
Each guantlet gives her ten times the strength and stamina and durability. times two and she's clearly far beyond Thanos lvl in strength.

Fully Geared means she uses the medusa head and it's titan pwning power to turn surfer into a clay pot.

agreed this version of WW is over powered she can clear it. Now standard WW will make it to 3 and thats it.

The Great Galen
Diana with all her trinkets is trans level, she clears it.

Raoul
she can clear it if she goes in for the kill, but i could see superman beating her... he's fought her when she's had weaponry before...

i could see billy doing it, he's fast enough to avoid the lasso imo...

not saying she can't clear it, but it's going to be anything but easy imo...

Sasaraixx
I know some people think the Hulk is too high but I wanted Superman to be her 4th fight. I stand behind WWH being a tougher fight for Diana than Kara. She also knows Kara, Clark and Billy very well.

As for BFR, I thought the sandals would take that out of the question but perhaps I was wrong. No BFR is allowed. Other than that though, Thor and Surfer can throw everything they have at her.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Raoul

not saying she can't clear it, but it's going to be anything but easy imo...

It wouldn't be nearly as fun if it were easy big grin

Raoul
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
It wouldn't be nearly as fun if it were easy big grin

lol, true...

occultdestroyer
Stops at 6-7

LULZ @ current Thor in #8

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Stops at 6-7

LULZ @ current Thor in #8
A wonderwoman with 20x her normal strength stamina and durability isn't stopping at anywhere on this list....

spawnwest
She clears it.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
A wonderwoman with 20x her normal strength stamina and durability isn't stopping at anywhere on this list....
So she's more powerful than a New God?
Are you gonna tell me she's more powerful than Yugah Khan as well?

Anti-Monitor
Is that CM from DC?

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Is that CM from DC?

Yessir.

Naija boy
Without BFR she has a good chance of clearing it. Mainly cuz of the additional guantlets she gets against surfer

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
No BFR is allowed. Other than that though, Thor and Surfer can throw everything they have at her.

Does she have the durability to survive in a black hole? cool

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Does she have the durability to survive in a black hole? cool
Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.