organization 13 vs tsviets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
Looks like we have enough Final Fantasy fans that have played Dirge of Cerberus now that I don't have to go into too much detail on the Tsviets' abilites.

Deep Ground emerges from the remains of Hollow Bastion, attacking Heartless and Nobodies alike. With the kind of weaponary that Deep Ground soldiers are packing, the OXIII members find themselves having to intervein.

With the Deep Ground soldiers and robots busy with the minor Heartless and Nobodies, OXIII must attack the Tsviets. Rosso the Crimson, Azul the Cerulean, Nero the Sable, and Weiss the Immaculate (with the power of Omega WEAPON, Hojo's conciousness expelled from his mind). Shelke is there to use SND if they need to visit Space Paranoids.

Assuming that Sora, Donald, and Goofy are being kept busy by Kadaj's gang, would OXIII be able to fend off the Tsviets?

fascistcrusader
I don't think there's much they could do against Nero's darkness seeing as how none of them have Chaos within them.

DantevsKratos
dont they like travel threw darkness and there castle is like right next to it technaclly right so i dont see how darkness is muh of a winning factor for the tsviet

Neo Darkhalen
Would you actually mind posting these tsviets ability's please, assuming people know exactly who they are or what they do is a little presumptuous on you're part, I play the Kingdom hearts games but I do not play the FF ones with the exception of III and VI, so I have no idea who these characters are or what they do, same should go for those who don't know who the Org are.

ThunderGodEneru
There are 13 O13 members, and 4 Tsviets.

Characters like Xemnas can throw large chunks of buildings in base form, and KH empowered he can warp reality to an extent, is faster than all but Weiss, and destroy "Worlds."

As for Nero's "Darkness"...Lol, they literally travel in and out dimensions with Darkness and actually use it themselves.

Larxene is incredibly fast and uses lightning as her element, which is faster than any Tsviet.

Axel can start infernos, make the floor magma, and throw fireballs and what-not.

Xigbar can actually bend space to travel to any spot he chooses, and defies reality by shooting blasts that teleport around the battlefield, and can actually morph the battlefield as well.

Lexion can trap you in a book. Lol.

Luxord can control time, and use it to form "games" in battle which you have to follow, and can turn you into a playing card or die.

O13 in a stomp.

fascistcrusader
KH Darkness isn't stagnant lifestream, don't act as if they're the same substance. Anything living is killed by Nero's darkness, Vincent only survives because he had Chaos within him, the very embodiment of the stagnant mako.

SHM
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
There are 13 O13 members, and 4 Tsviets.

Wrong. There are 6 Colored Tsviets: Shelke, Azul, Rosso, Weiss, Nero, and Argento.

But normal Tsviets? There are many.

Nero's Darknes(aka Stagnant Lifestream) will be problem for the O13.

And with exception of empowered Xemnas, Omega Weiss solos.

Wil Deidara
OrganizationXIII crushes the Tsviets.

SHM
Originally posted by Wil Deidara
OrganizationXIII crushes the Tsviets.

No.
Omega Weiss have power over the entire pure-Lifestream of the planet.
The Lifestream >>>>>>>>>>>>> OrganizationXIII

He rapes.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by SHM
Wrong. There are 6 Colored Tsviets: Shelke, Azul, Rosso, Weiss, Nero, and Argento.

But normal Tsviets? There are many.

Nero's Darknes(aka Stagnant Lifestream) will be problem for the O13.

And with exception of empowered Xemnas, Omega Weiss solos. He only named four in the fight. Read the OP next time.

If you wanna count normal Tsviets, there is an infinite amount of Nobodies and Heartless under O13's control.

Normal Xemnas can beat Omega Weiss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.