Vulcan vs Black Bolt vs Blaastar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I'm Bran
Due to the upcoming 'War of Kings' series (who the cucumber ever thought that these three would even appear in the same issue, let alone head the same event?)...

No prep. They fight in space.

Who wins?

Mindset
Black Bolt imo

Mrblonde
Black Bolt

darthgoober
BB should take this fight... but Blaastar could theoretically take it in the Negative Zone. I remember a book from a while back set in the NZ where Blaastar beat Thor and one-shotted She Hulk and Namor...

I'm Bran
I just realized I made a typo...

Originally posted by darthgoober
BB should take this fight... but Blaastar could theoretically take it in the Negative Zone. I remember a book from a while back set in the NZ where Blaastar beat Thor and one-shotted She Hulk and Namor... I don't think his power changes between universes.

darthgoober
Originally posted by I'm Bran
I just realized I made a typo...

I don't think his power changes between universes.
It might not anymore(they may have started writing him differently) but I remember him mentioning his power being greater in the Negative Zone back when he was fighting Thor.

I'm Bran
It might not anymore(they may have started writing him differently) but I remember him mentioning his power being greater in the Negative Zone back when he was fighting Thor. Hmm...

I don't remember the statement... but he's one-shot killed a being wielding the Uni-Power (if I recall correctly), so even if he's still pretty powerful outside of it.

darthgoober
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Hmm...

I don't remember the statement... but he's one-shot killed a being wielding the Uni-Power (if I recall correctly), so even if he's still pretty powerful.
It was in either Avengers #309 or #310.

Really? When was this because that sounds like one Hell of a feat for Blaastar...

I'm Bran
It was in either Avengers #309 or #310.

Really? When was this because that sounds like one Hell of a feat for Blaastar... I'll look through it tomorrow, unless I can't sleep tonight...

It was in Avengers Conquest... I think it was low in the main series, so 2, or 3?

I'm Bran
Found them in my Photobucket:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/AC_3_0029.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/AC_3_0031.jpg

Enyalus
Blastaar.

But he's even more of a shitty character than Vulcan.

Galan007
Vulcan has the tools to take this imo - but he's more emo than Superboy Prime, so... he'd ultimately fail.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Vulcan has the tools to take this imo - but he's more emo than Superboy Prime, so... he'd ultimately fail.

He was pretty cool in Emperor Vulcan. Just like SBP has gotten less emo in his latest appearances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.