Extant vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Current SS agaisn't Extant on a random planet...who takes it?

vlaaad12345
What did surfer do to you honestly....

The Great Galen
Alright I'll admit I don't know much about extant, all I know is after dove died he became created or something like that. So I don't know if he is only peak herald or even beyond that...although im guessing it's the latter lol.

vlaaad12345
Extant has opened universe destroying entropy rifts...hes got insane time powers,surfer doesn't have a chance at all.

iceman24567
Surfer gets stopped.

The Great Galen
.....maybe he can redirect those universe destroying energies back at him heh.

Philosophía
Extant, easily.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by The Great Galen

sure he can..he's the silver surfer cool he'll be doing that with a blink of an eye..

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Slaanesh
sure he can..he's the silver surfer cool he'll be doing that with a blink of an eye..

cloud102

TheBadguy

ha. I guess that Kryptonian thread has you mad.

I'm Bran
Surfer merely holds his board up in front of him like a shield, and then walks forward until Extant's own energies are shoved right back down his faces.

Simple really. Surfer 10/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Surfer merely holds his board up in front of him like a shield, and then walks forward until Extant's own energies are shoved right back down his faces.

Simple really. Surfer 10/10. thumb up

Avlon
Surfer dies.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avlon
Surfer dies.

Harbinger

Galan007
Alright I'll admit I don't know much about extant, all I know is after dove died he became created or something like that. So I don't know if he is only peak herald or even beyond that...although im guessing it's the latter lol. Not many heralders can bust universes. *shrug*

guy222
poor norrin

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
poor norrin

Xzpunisher
RIP Surfer

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Not many heralders can bust universes. *shrug*

He knows this is spite.

All he needed to do was visit a respect thread, which I'm betting he has.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
All he needed to do was visit a respect thread, which I'm betting he has. I know for a fact he has one.... Because I made it. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
I know for a fact he has one.... Because I made it. stick out tongue

You make like 40% of the respect threads in existence on KMC. That revelation doesn't surprise me.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.