Master Chief vs. Crypto 137

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Onboard the pillar of Autumn, Keyes detects a new Halo ring near an unknown planet. Chief walks into a pelican ship and flies to it.

Meanwhile on the Furon homeworld, Crypto's just having a little chat with Orthopox when suddenly, an alarm goes off. "A human vessel is approaching our planet. Crypto, go and deal with our uninvited guest." Crypto follows his order and runs to his saucer.

Chief is now near the ring. Crypto flies towards the pelican ship and fires lasers. Chief immediately dodges them and fires back with missles. The missles get destroyed by the laser. Crypto next fires a sonic boom and and it strikes Chief's ship. The pelican crash lands on the Halo ring.

Chief crawls out of the wreckage and the saucer lands near him. Crypto hovers down and aims his weapon at him. "Okay monkey boy, surrender now." Chief grabs his weapons and the two start to fight.

Who will win and why?

Zack Fair
Who the hell is Crypto?

Nemesis X
You don't know Crypto?! He's from Destroy All Humans. How the heck could you not know Crypto?

Zack Fair
Because I never played it?

Nemesis X
How come you never played Destroy All Humans? That's a friggin awesome game to play.

Zack Fair
I just missed it. Was probably busy with college or other games out there.

Scarlet Fox
Master Chief.

Kazenji
Crypto

Far as i know the chief has'nt fought anyone with telekenesis abilities.

Lich King
Never heard of Crypto. How advance is his telekinesis?

Darth Exodus
MasterChief gets anal-probbed.

Seriously, that's one of the guns: an analprobe

At at max, I think Crupto's TK can lift a tank. T the very least he can chuck MC around or immobolise him mid-air for the probe.

ThunderGodEneru
Crypto can literally send out a brain wave to make MC's brain come out of his ass.

MadMel
gotta love crypto big grin
he takes this..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.