Who is the best new character of 2008?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Who do you guys think deserves the award?

I'm currently tied between Sackboy & Faith.

Nemesis X
Niko Bellic

Kero_Co
Travis Touchdown

Final Blaxican
Master Chief.

Oh shi-

Ridley_Prime
Luke Starkiller.
owait

Schwarzenegger
Faith? Am i smelling bullshit?

I'd say niko bellic and the lone wanderer.

Icy Ninja
Travis Touchdown

Zack Fair
Oh yeah I forgot about Drebin. He was badass in MGS4.

Icy Ninja
Oh and Cyborg Raiden because he felt like a completely different person then Raiden from Mgs2.

Zack Fair
I was about to post the same thing, but I decided not to.

I agree about him feeling like a new character.

Peach
I'm going to be predictably me and go with the new incarnation of the Prince, and Elika.

Faith's pretty high up there too.

General Kaliero
Yeah, definitely the new Prince and Elika. Tied.

Zack Fair
I have to get me the new PoP. Saw some footage on IGN insider and it looks great fun.

occultdestroyer
Shanoa Belmont.

WrathfulDwarf
Niko Bellic

ragesRemorse
I'd say niko Bellic. I actually cared about that character and played through some of the most monotonous gameplay ever, just to find out what happened to him.

Mr.blanka
I don't have a PS3 but I would have to admit Sackboy is a pretty character. Well design and really catchy too. Next Mario imo.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Yeah, definitely the new Prince and Elika. Tied.

Dont know who Elika is.. but my votes definitely for the new Prince

lovely lovely art style.. cant express it enough

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Travis Touchdown

Wil Deidara
Nico Bellic

Darth Jello
Shanoa

Taven
Yeah, all of you guys are wrong. Best new character of 2008 would be:

Estellise Sidos Heurassein - Tales of Vesperia.

Zack Fair
Who are shanoa and estellise?

General Kaliero
Shanoa is the main character of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Estellise is a princess and one of the main characters of Tales of Vesperia.

Both are good characters, but Elika far outstrips them.

Darth Jello
Shanoa is an orphan adopted by the Order of Ecclesia and is meant to be used as a weapon against dracula using his own dark powers against him. She has no emotions and uses magic tattoos on her body combined with spells called glyphs to conjure weapons, spells and all sorts of badassery. she's also possibly the single cheapest and fastest character in castlevania judgement

Nemesis X
Niko Bellic's best character of the year. He shows what happens when you mess with Europeans laughing out loud

Kero_Co
IDK, I think Albus>Shanoa.

Darth Jello
i kinda hate playing as albus, so lame by comparison

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Faith? Am i smelling bullshit?

I'd say niko bellic and the lone wanderer. I agree with this assessment.

Niko because he was IMO the single best GTA protagonist, he was kinda a mix between Vercetti and CJ, he was cold and ruthless to his enemies, yet caring of his family, not to mention he brought with him a unique sense of humor to the GTA series that I did not see ever before in the series.

And the Lone Wanderer because I was able to get into him more than any other similar RPG, I felt emotional attachment to the characters he interacted with(which I admit made me feel like a sissy)...And when I left the vault forever...I actuallu cried, making me feel even more like a sissy. no expression

Mitch90
Niko, I may change my mind after checking out my games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.