Tyrant vs. Justice League members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Depowered Tyrant vs.

Wonder Woman no lasso
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
John Stewart
Captain Atom
Supergirl

Bouboumaster
Tyrant pwn

Nestical
big t

Harbinger
Tyrant wrecks.

AlmightyKfish
Tyrant

iceman24567
Tyrant.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Depowered Tyrant vs.

Wonder Woman no lasso
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
John Stewart
Captain Atom
Supergirl

Fail...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/598.gif

Utrigita
Tyrant for the win.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Fail...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/598.gif

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant and very very easily.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Enyalus
Tyrant will be sporting the most powerful weapon in the universe after this rout.

psycho gundam
lulz at the hawk twins.

tyrant wouldn't waist his effort on them at all.

Silent Guardian
tyrant

Stoic
Tyrant

I'm Bran
J-Stew drops a willbomb on him.

Zack Fair
LoL@The surfin idiot

horrorwolf
LOL spite for Tyrant every time.

Happy Dance

He mudhole stomps that team in minutes.

Galan007
The 'most current' version of Captain Atom we have is Monarch, correct? If so this may not be as much of a shitstomp as some might think.

Avlon
Originally posted by Galan007
The 'most current' version of Captain Atom we have is Monarch, correct? If so this may not be as much of a shitstomp as some might think.

Oh it would be, the other way around.

Enyalus

I think if the thread starter meant Monarch, he'd have said Monarch.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think if the thread starter meant Monarch, he'd have said Monarch. Monarch/Captain Atom are the same character though. The 'most current' CA merely adopted the alias of Monarch.

Enyalus
Monarch/Captain Atom are the same character though. The 'most current' CA merely adopted the alias of Monarch.

Yeah, I know that. But it's a total different persona. Like Thor and WM Thor. Or BA and WWIII BA.

And then we'd have to ask the thread starter whether it's base Monarch or Monarch after absorbing his other selves from the rest of the multiverse.

confused

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, I know that. But it's a total different persona. Like Thor and WM Thor. Or BA and WWIII BA. Not really good comparisons imo. It's not like CA entered some kind of totally different mindset which drastically increased his power - nor was he amped by any sort of outside forces (originally, of course.) CA simply decided that in order for him to fulfill his ultimate goal, he would need to use the power he already had at his disposal, more efficiently than he ever had before (enter Monarch.)

Only reason I bring that up is because sans Monarch, this is spite in Tyrant's favor.

Enyalus
Only reason I bring that up, is because sans Monarch, this is spite.

thumb up

Truth.

Knowsbleed33
Tyrant.

Stoic
Monarch/Captain Atom are the same character though. The 'most current' CA merely adopted the alias of Monarch.

What are Tyrants powers? What is Tyrant strong against? Would Monarch just wind up making Tyrant stronger as he feeds on energetic attacks? Or was I imagining him growing stronger as he was blasted by Galactus? Yep loads of questions.

TricksterPriest
Considering the people Monarch fought, vs. the people Tyrant fought.......it's quite obvious Monarch is in a higher league.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Considering the people Monarch fought, vs. the people Tyrant fought.......it's quite obvious Monarch is in a higher league. Galactus?

Mindset
It's pretty obvious Monarch is in a higher league than Galactus, when Galactus becomes a DC character you let me know.

owned

batdude123
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Galactus?

Monarch handles his baby ***** boy triflin stanky ass.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by batdude123
Monarch handles his baby ***** boy triflin stanky ass. Right. Because:
Considering the people Monarch fought, vs. the people Tyrant fought.......it's quite obvious Monarch is in a higher league.

batdude123
Right. Because:

Monarch handles his baby ***** boy triflin stanky ass.

I'm Bran
You missed the part about Trickster being right.

batdude123
You missed the part about Trickster being right.

TricksterPriest
I meant the en-mass fights. And Tyrant beat Galactus by plot device.

I'm Bran
I meant the en-mass fights. And Tyrant beat Galactus by plot device. That's not what you meant. You just forgot about that fight.

batdude123
That's not what you meant. You just forgot about that fight.

What a douche.

I'm Bran
What a douche. Trick? Ya, what a vagina cleanser.

batdude123
Trick? Ya, what a vagina cleanser.

Rip, slip, douche, aahhhhhhhhhh

Stoic
Powers and abilities
Created In his masters image, Tyrant has the same powers and abilities as Galactus and to virtually the same extent and power.

Tyrant possessed enormous cosmic power. He could absorb and channel a tremendous amount of cosmic energy for destructive purposes. He possessed vast indeterminable levels of superhuman strength, and was incredibly resistant to physical injuries. Being of bio-mechanical properties, Tyrant was effectively immortal. Tyrant also had the ability to psionically control any technology that he came into contact with at will. Tyrant proved capable of turning even the world ship of Galactus against it's master.

In his original form, Tyrant was as large as Galactus and nearly as powerful. After Tyrant's eventual defeat and depowerement at the hands of Galactus eons ago he was reduced to his lesser modern state. When Tyrant was last seen he drew on the energy of planetary biospheres and proved capable of feeding on the energy blasts of a starved Galactus.

In his diminished form Tyrant's power was initially portrayed as dependent on feeding from containers of superhuman energy, and directly proportional to the amount he had available. When he wasn't at full power, he proved capable of defeating an alliance of super-powered beings which included Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Ganymede, and Jack of Hearts.

When temporarily denied access to his containers, Terrax, Ganymede, and Jack of Hearts alone managed to keep Tyrant busy for a period of time, and Thanos managed to barely fight him to a standstill through empowering himself by using one of them.

In addition, Tyrant commanded a number of robots who proved powerful enough to incapacitate the likes of Gladiator and Morg. His Fortress had equipment capable of draining and storing the life forces of living beings to power his robots and Fortress.

Tyrant whoops them all.

horrorwolf
why is this thread still going? Its spite. Tyrant pwns this team 3 ways from Sunday.

Absolutely no contest here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.