Drax vs Wolverine/Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anti-Monitor
1. Logan
2. Creed with upgrades.
3. Both at same time.

Who wins?

Nihilist
which drax

Anti-Monitor
The one with knifes, current.

StiltmanFTW
edit

Current one would probably lose.

AlmightyKfish
Drax would destroy them.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
The one with knifes, current. iirc he doesnt have any feats,apart from killing thanos,lol

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
iirc he doesnt have any feats,apart from killing thanos,lol

He has plenty.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He has plenty. like what

Battlehammer
Dident Drax kill like armies of beings capable of destroying planets...........

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Dident Drax kill like armies of beings capable of destroying planets...........

When did that happen?

Anti-Monitor
I have the Annihilation story and he didnt really impress me that much. Quasar was more impressive.

Battlehammer
Quasar like a superman level being isent he...............so him being more impressive doesent really hurt drax..........

AlmightyKfish
Drax alone killed an entire army of Annihilation bugs.

In Guardians recently he owned a Hulk like brick in 3 moves, along with owning a high level energy manip and an alien martial artist.

Army of Bugs >> Logan and Creed.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

In Guardians recently he owned a Hulk like brick in 3 moves, along with owning a high level energy manip and an alien martial artist.

One of those bugs was strong enough to resist blasts and attacks from Nova Commanders. Drax killed like thousands of them D:

Battlehammer

not that I disagree, but ABC logic not the best way to prove your point.

Starscream M
not that I disagree, but ABC logic not the best way to prove your point. in this case ABC logic works

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
in this case ABC logic works
not when there nothing like the characters he facing...........

Starscream M
not when there nothing like the characters he facing........... you're right, they're about 100x more powerful than either logan or sabretooth

anyways, ABC logic is not always flawed...hope you realize that

Battlehammer
you're right, they're about 100x more powerful than either logan or sabretooth

anyways, ABC logic is not always flawed...hope you realize that
it is flawed when the individuals they are comparing them to have complete different set of abilites.

for example hulk like brick.........just becuase he beat a hulk like brick does not mean he beat either of them. Becuases abomination a hulk like brick and he got his shit stomp in by wolverine, wendigo a hulk like brick and he got skinned by sabertooth ect.

though drax wins, the logic used by some for the reason was flawed and abc logic.

AlmightyKfish
ABC logic works here. If he can take down thousands of bugs, no reason why Logan & Creed are a problem.

Battlehammer
ABC logic works here. If he can take down thousands of bugs, no reason why Logan & Creed are a problem.
werent the bugs unable to peirce his hide?

Kris Blaze
werent the bugs unable to peirce his hide?

Drax had hundreds of cuts.

He is durable though, was able to take attacks from the Infant Terrible head on. Unlike the usual docile version, this infant terrible was out to kill him.

AlmightyKfish
They might';ve been able to, we never saw. But they never seemed to land a hit on him. But in the instance where he killed thousands-

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/drax/draxvsbugs5.jpg

The next time you see him after that page is next issue, where's he's got to a Bug landing ship, and the area is covered in hundreds of corpses.

And he doesn't look hurt-
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/drax/draxvsbugs6.jpg

(thats when you see him up close after the wide shot of the ship/corpses)

Kris Blaze
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-003.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-004.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-011.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-012.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-013.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-022.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-023.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-024.jpg

And the rest as they say, is history.

Battlehammer
Drax had hundreds of cuts.

He is durable though, was able to take attacks from the Infant Terrible head on. Unlike the usual docile version, this infant terrible was out to kill him.
I see

Starscream M
I could see Logan or Creed killing armies of those bugs as well...they didn't seem impressive at all

Battlehammer
yea I little curoius about theses bugs I mean logan has killed almost an entire race of demon's which were couple thousand I believe

Starscream M
yea I little curoius about theses bugs I mean logan has killed almost an entire race of demon's which were couple thousand I believe the bugs seemed very slow...and didn't even fight back really. not that impressive imo.

Battlehammer
yea I kinda gotta agree with bruce there nothing about thoses bugs I see that screams wolverine and sabertooth could not take them.

Kris Blaze
You're right, Wolverine and Sabretooth is probably capable of something the Kree Army and Nova Corps could not do.

Anti-Monitor
How could those bugs put down or even keep Logan or a upgraded Creed down? IMO their dur is too good with HFs.

Starscream M
How could those bugs put down or even keep Logan or a upgraded Creed down? they can't

Anti-Monitor
So does Drax still smokes them?

AlmightyKfish
Other than the fact that those bugs wiped out the skrulls and many kree planets?

Battlehammer
You're right, Wolverine and Sabretooth is probably capable of something the Kree Army and Nova Corps could not do.
I mean is there evidences of this........and that race of demon Logan almsot completely killed out, one of them fought the hulk to almost a stalemate.......if not mistaken........

Starscream M
Other than the fact that those bugs wiped out the skrulls and many kree planets? yet they got owned by a kratos wannabe with daggers

you know what, I changed my mind, I do think Logan and Sabretooth would beat Drax.

Kris Blaze
I mean is there evidences of this........and that race of demon Logan almsot completely killed out, one of them fought the hulk to almost a stalemate.......if not mistaken........

not that I disagree, but ABC logic not the best way to prove your point.

shifty

Anyways, it's possible that they can be incredibly resistant to blunt trauma but not cutting. Even so it's something that happened off panel.

Wolverine and Creed have not the muscle power required to deal with thousands of these insects. They do not have Drax' durability, and healing over insects eating them alive would kill them in the end. There's a limit to their healing factor after all.

Anti-Monitor
yet they got owned by a kratos wannabe with daggers

you know what, I changed my mind, I do think Logan and Sabretooth would beat Drax.

So Drax beats 1. Logan and 2. Creed but loses to 3. both?

AlmightyKfish
Drax is also like, destined to destroy. Thats his purpose, killing.

Drax is one of the best trained people in the universe (somehow between his rebirth and annihilation he became a master at fighting, incl Alien martial arts), and is strong enough to tear through space ship hulls.

Anti-Monitor
Isnt he just destined to destroy Thanos though?

Kris Blaze
Isnt he just destined to destroy Thanos though?

So?

If you read the scans earlier, you would've noticed that he didn't exactly teleport to Thanos' location. He was destined to kill Thanos as the dumb-drax too, but he was never capable of doing so.

AlmightyKfish
He did that, now he has no purpose. But the point was that he was created to kill. Thats literally all he's for.

Battlehammer
shifty

Anyways, it's possible that they can be incredibly resistant to blunt trauma but not cutting. Even so it's something that happened off panel.

Wolverine and Creed have not the muscle power required to deal with thousands of these insects. They do not have Drax' durability, and healing over insects eating them alive would kill them in the end. There's a limit to their healing factor after all.

lol you got me there.

thats what I think is the cases, which is odd, becuases that seemed to be the cases with the nar'gara what ever there spelled as well.

Maybe, but they have speed and skill enough to slices through them perhaps, but hard to say I mean most of drax fight seemed to be completely off pannel.

also just becuases they could not beat them doesent really mean they loses here I mean certain individuals are better suited for enemies then others.

Anti-Monitor
But is he also meant to kill everyone else? or just Thanos...

AlmightyKfish
No, Kronos designed him to be the only thing able to kill Thanos. And that made him very good at killing everything else it seems.

Starscream M
So Drax beats 1. Logan and 2. Creed but loses to 3. both? I think Wolverine could kill Drax...don't think Sabretooth could

Anti-Monitor
No, Kronos designed him to be the only thing able to kill Thanos. And that made him very good at killing everything else it seems.

Thats what I thought...

Anti-Monitor
I think Wolverine could kill Drax...don't think Sabretooth could

Upgraded Creed was a insane beast.

occultdestroyer
Sabretooth >> Wolverine

Anyways, the duo wins.

Anti-Monitor
1. Logan
2. Creed with upgrades.
3. Both at same time.

Who wins?

occultdestroyer
They win in all scenarios.

Anti-Monitor
Wait, how is Drax supposed to hurt/stomp Logan or Creed? cutting them, super strength??? because these guys take hits from class 100s like nothing.

AlmightyKfish
Wait, how is Drax supposed to hurt/stomp Logan or Creed? cutting them, super strength??? because these guys take hits from class 100s like nothing.

Well, w/o Adamantium Creed gets his head ripped off.

Drax could just break Logan's spine in 6 places before stabbing him in the eyes and scrambling his brains.

Might not kill him, but it'll put him down.

Anti-Monitor
Creed has his AD here.

Kris Blaze

Example of them taking hits from class 100s like nothing.

Stoic
Wolverine has also killed multitudes of comparable beings to the ones that Drax took down. The Brood are perhaps even more dangerous, and certainly as powerul, yet Wolverine ran through them as easily as Drax ran through the bugs in Annihilation.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
Wolverine has also killed multitudes of comparable beings to the ones that Drax took down. The Brood are perhaps even more dangerous, and certainly as powerul, yet Wolverine ran through them as easily as Drax ran through the bugs in Annihilation. Annihilation Wave > The Brood

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
Annihilation Wave > The Brood

1 on 1? Drax never took the entire wave.

Mindset
1 on 1? Drax never took the entire wave. When did I say he did?

Stoic
When did I say he did?

You said that the Annihilation wave was greater than the Brood, I then said that Drax never took on the entire wave, after comparing 1 Brood warrior to 1 of the Bugs.

Kris Blaze
1 on 1? Drax never took the entire wave.

An individual Annihilation wave member is far superior to an individual brood member.

Mindset
You said that the Annihilation wave was greater than the Brood, I then said that Drax never took on the entire wave, after comparing 1 Brood warrior to 1 of the Bugs. I'm saying the bugs making up the Annihilation Wave were more impressive than the Brood. I'm well aware what we both said as I am literate.

You are comparing 1 Brood warrior to 1 bug, except I think you've forgotten there were many different bugs making up the Annihilation wave.

Wtf, why do I have a spanish version of Annihilation, I was gonna post scans and I just realized this. no expression

Stoic
Can you be certain of that? Do you remember who the Brood Warrior from World War Hulk took down? I'd say that they were comparable.

If you also thought hard about how resilient Sabretooth is, and how well he's done over the years he alone should give Drax a run for his money, but then if you add Wolverine to the mix... I just don't know how well he would so.

Stoic
I'm saying the bugs making up the Annihilation Wave were more impressive than the Brood. I'm well aware what we both said as I am literate.

You are comparing 1 Brood warrior to 1 bug, except I think you've forgotten there were many different bugs making up the Annihilation wave.

Wtf, why do I have a spanish version of Annihilation, I was gonna post scans and I just realized this. no expression

I realize what you are saying as well, but Wolverine took out so many Brood Warriors, that the race gave began calling him the destroyer.
Creed alone without the upgrade nearly killled every Morlock in Marvels history with ease, and while this can still not be considered to be as great as the Annihilation Wave combined, there were many Morlocks that were greater in power than an individual bug.

I really don't know who would win this but it wouldn't be a stomp for Drax, I think there may even be a chance for him to lose.

Kris Blaze
Creed alone without the upgrade nearly killled every Morlock in Marvels history with ease.

laughing my ass off.

- Most of the morlocks had shit powers
- The attack caught them all off guard
- Creed was not alone, but had the marauders with him

Stoic
laughing my ass off.

- Most of the morlocks had shit powers
- The attack caught them all off guard
- Creed was not alone, but had the marauders with him

I stand corrected, but Creed with the upgrades took on a pretty powerful Wendigo.

Nova Centurions weren't that powerful, or they were written down in the Annihilation none of them seemed as powerful, or seasoned as Ryder did... in fact they all seemed as if it was the first time they possessed Nova powers.

Kris Blaze
I stand corrected, but Creed with the upgrades took on a pretty powerful Wendigo.

Nova Centurions weren't that powerful, or they were written down in the Annihilation none of them seemed as powerful, or seasoned as Ryder did... in fact they all seemed as if it was the first time they possessed Nova powers.

But if you read the Nova files at the end of each chapter and see what they were capable of before taking the bugs head on, you'll see that they weren't weak at all.

Not to mention that the Wendigos we've been faced with lately have been really shitty.

Stoic
1. Did Creed beat the Wendigo that nearly killed She-Hulk? The Wendigo that Creed beat was as powerul or nearly as powerful as Sasquatch if it could put She-Hulk down as easily as it did, this clearly shows that Creed with his upgrades was pretty powerful.

2. Do you remember which Avenger the Brood Warrior took down when WWHulk came back to Earth? The reason for this question is just to show how powerful a Brood Warrior is, yet Wolverine was able to kill multitudes of these guys earning him the moniker of Destroyer amongst the Brood.

Whoever wins this battle it won't be easy... but I am pulling for the team a bit more on this one. They have both shown that they can hurt Drax individually, together they either slaughter him, or become a detriment to each other.

AlmightyKfish

They weren't in Annihilation..

They all died b/c the wave devastated Xander and killed everyone except Rider, so he became insanely powerful, inheriting the entire Nova force.

jinzin

Army of Bugs >> Logan and Creed. you'd think so, but it'd also stand to reason that army of Hulk=Demons> Wolverine and that simply wasn't the case. erm

so no your haphazard shitferbrains abc "logic" most certainly does NOT work here. erm

jinzin
god damn if you're all so interested in ABC logic. Creed alone beat Wendigo who's > Hulk and Ctn. Marvel.
And Killpower = Herc.

he doesn't stand a chance of beating current Drax? *scoffs*

Of course I am intentionally using extreme examples for those who aren't getting it....

ABC logic doesn't work here when all you have to go off of is a numbers game, titles and supositions. no expression

Leobama
Wendigo>Hulk?

TricksterPriest
A few versions are. Generally, I'd say no. The main problem is you can't kill it physically. Or at least, it's SUPPOSED to be impossible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dumb Drax would laugh at these guys and accidently kill them.

Current..........I honestly have no idea if Creed or Logan could stomp the bugs. We never really got a good gauge of the Wave's shock troops.

Leobama
Really? I thought that the Hulk is supposed to be or has the potential to be the strongest there is.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Leobama
Really? I thought that the Hulk is supposed to be or has the potential to be the strongest there is.

Depends on which hulk. higher level hulks no.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
A few versions are. Generally, I'd say no. The main problem is you can't kill it physically. Or at least, it's SUPPOSED to be impossible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Current..........I honestly have no idea if Creed or Logan could stomp the bugs. We never really got a good gauge of the Wave's shock troops.

Agreed that we didn't see much of what the bugs could do.

But one did 'punch' Nova 10 feet away in one hit. Albeit, that was Nova before he inherited the Nova Force/Worldmind, but even as a standard centurion he's a class 25.

And, the bugs managed to defeat the combined United Front and the Skrull empire troops w/o guns, whilst the Kree etc have war tech that is hundreds of years more advanced than anything Earth based.

TricksterPriest

There's more than one way to win. Physical strength isn't the only card that some versions of Wendigo have. Mauvais for instance. wink

jinzin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Current..........I honestly have no idea if Creed or Logan could stomp the bugs. We never really got a good gauge of the Wave's shock troops. exactly.

Phantom Zone
Jinzins back! eek!

psycho gundam
if the duo let bygones be bygones, drax will have a huge problem with creed & logan standing in front/behind him regardless of how many bugs he force fed knife.

not sure who would win in the end, but since it hasn't been stated that adamantium can't cut him, drax could get the thanos treatment done to him if he's not careful imo.

Leobama
From what i've seen, this current Drax seems to be a mix between Kratos and Riddick. What's his strength level?

I'm Bran
Wtf, why do I have a spanish version of Annihilation, I was gonna post scans and I just realized this. no expression Originally posted by Stoic
Can you be certain of that?

---

Anyway, the bugs were pretty powerful. He also took out Lunatik (showed some good combat speed), and Delinquent, a Queen, etc.

Enyalus
Drax comes out on top in all three scenarios.

He's faster than either of them, stronger than either of them, and his martial arts skill is probably superior to Wolverine.

And the knives were only broken by Thanos' energy shield. Other than that, they pretty much cut through anything.

AlmightyKfish
The knives only cut through stuff b/c of Drax's strength.

As they were just hunting knives he found in a shop in Alaska during his mini.

Which is an impressive showing for his strength, the fact he was able to cut almost anything with them.

Stoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if the duo let bygones be bygones, drax will have a huge problem with creed & logan standing in front/behind him regardless of how many bugs he force fed knife.

not sure who would win in the end, but since it hasn't been stated that adamantium can't cut him, drax could get the thanos treatment done to him if he's not careful imo.

Exactly

jinzin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Drax comes out on top in all three scenarios.

He's faster than either of them, stronger than either of them, and his martial arts skill is probably superior to Wolverine.

And the knives were only broken by Thanos' energy shield. Other than that, they pretty much cut through anything. Evidence of being faster? Or superior in combat?

Starscream M
The knives only cut through stuff b/c of Drax's strength.

As they were just hunting knives he found in a shop in Alaska during his mini.

Which is an impressive showing for his strength, the fact he was able to cut almost anything with them. and a poor showing for the bugs durability

since if drax tried to cut anyone who had tough durability, the knives would've been broken

StiltmanFTW
and a poor showing for the bugs durability

since if drax tried to cut anyone who had tough durability, the knives would've been broken

Exactly.

Kris Blaze

That's what makes it such a great strength feat, he's so strong that they cut straight through. You don't think say, the Hulk could cut through stuff with a dull blade?

Originally posted by I'm Bran
---

Anyway, the bugs were pretty powerful. He also took out Lunatik (showed some good combat speed), and Delinquent, a Queen, etc.

People aren't reading this tbh.

It also looks like he killed a female version of Blastaaar D:

AlmightyKfish

Wrong. He beheaded Lunatik, and cut the blood brothers, killing one.

The Blood Brothers even said something to the effect of ' impressive that you're strong enough to pierce our hides'

Stoic
Has anyone remembered Wolverines top feats, and how much punishment he can take? Sabretooth was able to take just as much, so how will Drax keep these guys from getting back up?

Sasquatch while mind controlled, and not holding back put the beats on Wolverine, and Wolverine was still able to get up. Sabretooth can take more punishment than Wolverine or at least the same amount.

Drax would have a hell of a war on his hands.

Leobama
Has anyone remembered Wolverines top feats, and how much punishment he can take? Sabretooth was able to take just as much, so how will Drax keep these guys from getting back up?

Sasquatch while mind controlled, and not holding back put the beats on Wolverine, and Wolverine was still able to get up. Sabretooth can take more punishment than Wolverine or at least the same amount.

Drax would have a hell of a war on his hands. Good point. How much punishment can Drax take? Does he have a healing factor?

Kris Blaze
Good point. How much punishment can Drax take? Does he have a healing factor?

Like you saw, he fought his way through the ship filled with bugs. At the start he was bleeding from the arm, but at the end he was fine. He's taken multiple hits from a mind-controlled Nova and DIRECT blasts from the delinquent.

jinzin
having a high tolerance or durability for blasts does not equate to having a healing factor capible of dealing with being gutted. Nor does healing a cut over the course of a prolonged period of time. no expression

complexbrother
Drax will have two new skins on the mantelpiece.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jinzin
having a high tolerance or durability for blasts does not equate to having a healing factor capible of dealing with being gutted. Nor does healing a cut over the course of a prolonged period of time. no expression

The bleeding stopped in an hour or so. This wasn't an hour of resting, but an hour of fighting through thousands of insects that had just driven off the Kree military.

When Wolverine fought Proteus he was left a broken man. Drax however, bit his teeth together and finished the job.

jinzin
WOW really?!?! Color me all sorts of impressed. no

You don't get it do you? Wolverine's healing factor can regen all the organs and bones in his body moments after having them all ground to powder and ooz. He can heal wounds behind bullets before they've exited his body. He can heal around sword slices before the swords been withdrawn... He can heal what Drax healed in a matter of seconds if not less and STILL the amount of damage that Sabretooth can dish out over the course of a short fight can overload that healing factor to a taxing point and drop Wolverine after minutes of combat.

Whether Drax can heal or not is inconsequential as the rate of which he heals is soooooo slow that it simply cannot keep up with the damage that either of these two would be dishing out nevermind both at the same time.

As for Proteus.. Wolverine got mind tortured and shaken. So what? what does that have to do with a physical matchup that is taking place here? Not a damned thing comes to mind. no expression

Kris Blaze
WOW really?!?! Color me all sorts of impressed. no

You don't get it do you? Wolverine's healing factor can regen all the organs and bones in his body moments after having them all ground to powder and ooz. He can heal wounds behind bullets before they've exited his body. He can heal around sword slices before the swords been withdrawn... He can heal what Drax healed in a matter of seconds if not less and STILL the amount of damage that Sabretooth can dish out over the course of a short fight can overload that healing factor to a taxing point and drop Wolverine after minutes of combat.

Whether Drax can heal or not is inconsequential as the rate of which he heals is soooooo slow that it simply cannot keep up with the damage that either of these two would be dishing out nevermind both at the same time.

As for Proteus.. Wolverine got mind tortured and shaken. So what? what does that have to do with a physical matchup that is taking place here? Not a damned thing comes to mind. no expression

Let's see now.

- Drax healed his wounds while he was in combat. We've never seen him take any actual damage because so far nobody but Nova was been able to actually injure him. It's great that bullets and everyone and their dog can injure Wolverine, but Drax actually has some durability feats. The only kind of injury we've seen him sustain is a cut in the arm, which he healed.

- Believe it or not, but Wolverine can not survive every single kind of injury. While he claims to regenerate his organs instantly we know that concussive blows to his skull and so on can actually wear him out. He has been knocked out by people with regular human strength and his healing factor is not limitless.

- Drax can easily withstand attacks that left Wolverine babbling, just comparing durability.

jinzin
Let's see now.

- Drax healed his wounds while he was in combat. We've never seen him take any actual damage because so far nobody but Nova was been able to actually injure him. It's great that bullets and everyone and their dog can injure Wolverine, but Drax actually has some durability feats. The only kind of injury we've seen him sustain is a cut in the arm, which he healed.

no expression
I'm not arguing that he healed. No one said he didn't. The fact of the matter is that it took a hell of a lot longer to heal for him than it would Wolverine. It also doesn't matter that he was in a fight since many and most of Wolverine's top healing feats... are during fights....
The fact of that matter is that if he can't heal at a rate that's comparible to Logan's or Tooth's then bringing up a healing factor is flat out pointless as it simply will not compensate for the levels of damage Wolverine and Sabes dish out.

- Believe it or not, but Wolverine can not survive every single kind of injury. Says who? Handbooks? Wikipedia?
Fact is 616 Wolverine CAN... and HAS and has done so multiple times by now. no expression

While he claims to regenerate his organs instantly we know that concussive blows to his skull and so on can actually wear him out.. Yes it wears Logan out but it doesn't shut his HF off. His HF's speed is based on outlining factors.

He has been knocked out by people with regular human strength and his healing factor is not limitless. Like what? Twice? Compared to how many hundreds of superhuman powered hits that he's shrugged off... There's a phrase for that around here...

- Drax can easily withstand attacks that left Wolverine babbling, just comparing durability. That had nothing to do with durability. What the f**k?

And even if it did it would ALSO be a moot point considering that while Drax's durability may be > Logan and Sabretooth it's still not > their weopon's damage output. erm

Stoic
How strong is Drax these days? In the Marvel Universe handbooks his first incarnation was listed as being class 50, while having an indestructible body, and able to manipulate destructive cosmic bolts from his hands. This Drax however seems weaker than both of his previous incarnations. He's cooler but he's clearly weaker.

There is no proof to say how powerful the bugs that he beat were, just that they had some impressive offensive abilities that went from devouring space craft to eating Kree soldiers... this however does not qualify, or place them above a Brood Warrior. His knives are also not as tough as adamantium, and could be clipped by Wolverines claws causing them to snap.... what would Drax rely on them?

Enyalus
Evidence of being faster? Or superior in combat?

Beheading Lunatik before he was even aware of Drax anywhere in the vacinity.

In GOTG, he says he's a master of at least six alien martial arts (the same ones someone else was a master of), then proceeds to beat the other guy. This is in either #5 or 6 IIRC.

Eternal Idol
How do these 6 different alien martial arts stack up to the dozens of Earth martial arts Wolverine has mastered?

Leobama
How strong is Drax these days? In the Marvel Universe handbooks his first incarnation was listed as being class 50, while having an indestructible body, and able to manipulate destructive cosmic bolts from his hands. This Drax however seems weaker than both of his previous incarnations. He's cooler but he's clearly weaker.

There is no proof to say how powerful the bugs that he beat were, just that they had some impressive offensive abilities that went from devouring space craft to eating Kree soldiers... this however does not qualify, or place them above a Brood Warrior. His knives are also not as tough as adamantium, and could be clipped by Wolverines claws causing them to snap.... what would Drax rely on them? I asked the same question, Sto. Without an answer. Eventhough I started off thinking Drax, the more I read and think. . . . If they can work together I think Logan and Creed. If not, we got a 3way. What then, folks?

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
How do these 6 different alien martial arts stack up to the dozens of Earth martial arts Wolverine has mastered?

To be honest, I don't really know how much it matters whether a martial art is earth based or alien based as long as the fighter is a human, or it doesn't grant him with some kind of superpower/magic. You can only do SO much with 2 feet and 2 arms. Then again there's Gamora....... embarrasment

jinzin
Beheading Lunatik before he was even aware of Drax anywhere in the vacinity.

In GOTG, he says he's a master of at least six alien martial arts (the same ones someone else was a master of), then proceeds to beat the other guy. This is in either #5 or 6 IIRC. So I'll ask again.

Evidence of Drax being superior in speed or combat skills?

Enyalus
So I'll ask again.

Evidence of Drax being superior in speed or combat skills?

You're going to ignore what was posted?

Battlehammer
niether of what was posted prove he was as fast or as skilled let a lone faster or more skilled..............and you did not show evdiences you just stated random things...........which were not even that impressive..........

Enyalus
niether of what was posted prove he was as fast or as skilled let a lone faster or more skilled..............and you did not show evdiences you just stated random things...........which were not even that impressive..........

Lol, I'm sorry - I've been writing a report for the past few days.

I'll give more examples AND scans tomorrow evening. How 'bout that?

Battlehammer
sure, but what you stated won't cut it. Logan been stated as knowing every martial art on the planet and he killed people before they could even comprehend him moving before as well.

Enyalus
sure, but what you stated won't cut it. Logan been stated as knowing every martial art on the planet and he killed people before they could even comprehend him moving before as well.

No problemo. I've got the Drax mini, Annihilation, and GOTG where I can pull stuff from. That was just off the top of my head. I'll getcha some good stuff. stick out tongue

*makes a mental note to visit this thread again*

Battlehammer
k lol

jinzin
When what was posted in no way validates or proves the claim that was made by even the most minuscule amount? I will gladly ignore it; yes.

Bentley
Bumpity bump.

Kris Blaze
Still Drax.

psycho gundam

There is no proof to say how powerful the bugs that he beat were, just that they had some impressive offensive abilities that went from devouring space craft to eating Kree soldiers... this however does not qualify, or place them above a Brood Warrior. His knives are also not as tough as adamantium, and could be clipped by Wolverines claws causing them to snap.... what would Drax rely on them? actually, 1st incarnation drax was a class 40 but had all his intellect. 2nd incarnation "dumb drax" was a solid 100 toner with strength on the scale of professor hulk/maxam but dumb ass hell.
then current drax got all his intellect back but with reduced offensive power in almost all areas (no beams or flight and reduced strength), though i believe he is still stronger than his first incarnation.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam
actually, 1st incarnation drax was a class 40 but had all his intellect. 2nd incarnation "dumb drax" was a solid 100 toner with strength on the scale of professor hulk/maxam but dumb ass hell.
then current drax got all his intellect back but with reduced offensive power in almost all areas (no beams or flight and reduced strength), though i believe he is still stronger than his first incarnation.

He was still a class 100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.