Sephiroth vs Sora and Riku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil Deidara
Advent Children Sephiroth with all of his abilities

vs

Sora and Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2 with all of there abilities

Who wins?

Final Blaxican
All of Sora's abilities, including the noncanon gameplay reaction command feats?

He stomps then.

Nemesis X
Hasn't Sora defeated Sephiroth through KH 1 & 2?

Final Blaxican
Not AC Seph, who is much stronger.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hasn't Sora defeated Sephiroth through KH 1 & 2?
Sora never beat Sephiroth in the actual plot. Sephiroth was just an optional bonus challenge in the games. Even so, we don't actually see how the fight plays out in it anyway, it's all pure gameplay at the end, Sephiroth just dusts his shoulders off and says something along the lines of "Not bad, now bring me Cloud, only he can defeat me" then Sephiroth battles Cloud.

Nemesis X
Well if Sephiroth can only be defeated by an ex soldier instead of a child who wields the most powerful weapon, then Sora's ******.

J4CXHK
Originally posted by Terryc250
Sora never beat Sephiroth in the actual plot. Sephiroth was just an optional bonus challenge in the games. Even so, we don't actually see how the fight plays out in it anyway, it's all pure gameplay at the end, Sephiroth just dusts his shoulders off and says something along the lines of "Not bad, now bring me Cloud, only he can defeat me" then Sephiroth battles Cloud. I just hope we're all aware of why only Cloud can eliminate KH Sephiroth. Hint: it has nothing to do with raw power. Another important thing is, not being able to eliminate something =/= being inferior to whatever it is you can't eliminate. Not saying Sora is > Sephiroth however.

Also AC Sephiroth wins it at least 6/10.

SHM
Sephiroth with all of his abilities, you said?

Then he just holds them both with telekinesis, like he did with all Avalanche and friggin Holy, and shoots a Super Nova on their faces.

Nemesis X
Agreed

Wil Deidara
I say Sephiroth 7-8/10

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth easily.

Final Blaxican
I dunno... Sora with his noncanon abilities is pretty gay.

ThunderGodEneru
Sora shoots a beam of light into Sephiroth's heart, unlocking it and turning him into a Heartless, OR he uses hios FTL speed and building chopping powa to eviscerate him, OR he turns Final Form, and uses his super mega ultra powaful dual flying blades to beat all the stars Sephiroth has in him out.

§P0oONY
My Rikku had Double Cast and Flare in FFX, plus a near infinite mana pool... So her. stick out tongue (I know you said KH2, but KH2 is inferior to FFX)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.