Emp Joker Vs Anti Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
In a full out fight, who do you take?

I say Emp Joker.

occultdestroyer
Which Anti-Monitor?

Knowsbleed33
Doesn't matter.

Emperor Joker ftw.

occultdestroyer
It matters.
SoIE AM has destroyed every DC universe, leaving but 3 in the process.
Something that Emperor Joker has never done/shown to be capable to do.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
It matters.
SoIE AM has destroyed every DC universe, leaving but 3 in the process.
Something that Emperor Joker has never done/shown to be capable to do.

I thought Emp Joker destroyed EVERYTHING???

Silent Guardian
Joker

namorsubby
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Doesn't matter.

Emperor Joker ftw.

guy222
EJ

TricksterPriest
COIE AM was far more powerful. And he stood up to Spectre, most of DC's magicians, a 5D imp, getting bombarded by Darkseid, PC Superman, most of DC's heroes. And he killed infinite multiverses, all under his own power.

Leobama
Who is emp joker?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Leobama
Who is emp joker?

Joker with Mr. Mxy's power.

shokosugi
AM kills him

Leobama
This actually happened? If so, how was he defeated?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Leobama
This actually happened? If so, how was he defeated?

yes. Superman tricked him into giving the powers back to Mxy IIRC.

TricksterPriest
That doesn't do it justice. Superman hit Joker with a particularly nasty paradox. "If your (Joker's) existence is defined by Batman, and Batman is broken, then what are you?"

Or something along those lines. The resulting brain crash stopped Joker cold.

Knowsbleed33
I was giving the broad stroke.

Leobama
LOL !!!! That's crazy!!!

Philosophía
SC Anti-Monitor loses.

The Crisis Anti-Monitor on the other hand, that would be interesting.

Galan007
COIE AM vs. Emperor Joker, would be an extremely good battle imo.

On one hand, you have Joker, whom destroyed the whole of DC's post-crisis-creation, across all of it's actualities, with an ACME bomb the size of a tour bus (lol) - and who also warped/owned/replaced Spectre himself (along with every other character,) with the utmost of ease.

On the other hand, you have AM whom was able to warp the energies of the Central Battery sufficiently enough to own the Guardians with it (lol.) He destroyed all but 3 of an infinite amount of universes, then incorporated all of that power into his being. He also fought an amped Spectre to a standstill, and survived a creation destroying/rebooting blast (the same blast which coma-fied Spectre,) with very little ill-effect.

Personally, I'd lean slightly toward AM - though I don't see much they could really do to each other. *shrug*

TricksterPriest
AM also has the option to just chomping down the universe for more juice. It's the fact that he not only destroyed the multiverse, but that he did so before he absorbed all of it, that gives him the edge, IMO.

Then again, Mxy's powers let Joker basically say screw the rules, so it could be a stalemate.

Nestical
joker

Enyalus
Emperor Joker.

But I agree that it'd be a pretty interesting and close battle.

guy222
EJ

tsscls
Emp Joker vs. Beyonder might be interesting.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by tsscls
Emp Joker vs. Beyonder might be interesting.

It wouldn't be interesting for EJ. He'd get one-shotted.

Enyalus
EJ vs. Post-Retcon MM would be more even.

stick out tongue

Xplosive
EJ

fangirl101
It wouldn't be interesting for EJ. He'd get one-shotted. No. he wouldn't.

quanchi112
Joker wins.

xJLxKing
I give this to joker. He is evil! He has imagination!! His power also consists of will power. When you combine those two you gets a very power character. However, AM is no push-over. I lean towards EJ

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I give this to joker. He is evil! He has imagination!! His power also consists of will power. When you combine those two you gets a very power character. However, AM is no push-over. I lean towards EJ I personally think Am is overrated.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by quanchi112
I personally think Am is overrated.

Yeah, Thanos could take him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Yeah, Thanos could take him. With the ig he could imo.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by fangirl101
No. he wouldn't.

By Pre-Retcon? Easily.

iceman24567
Right a guy that almost destroyed all universes in Dc is overated classic. I say Ej wins.

Knowsbleed33
CoIE AM is far from overrated. He's a beast.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Right a guy that almost destroyed all universes in Dc is overated classic. I say Ej wins. In my opinion he is. Im not saying he isnt powerful but when compared to other guys who have threatened the universe like joker he just doesnt cut the mustard.

TricksterPriest
hysterical AM is widely considered, even by DC characters, as the most powerful villain in DCU history. Infinite universes, and he absorbed them all.

Joker's power is vast, but what's stopping AM from absorbing him?

Stop bashing DC.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

The fact that Joker isn't a universe?

TricksterPriest
He also absorbed the powers of most of the DC heroes. So pipe down. wink

guy222
EJ

joshypooh
joker destroys him

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by quanchi112
In my opinion he is. Im not saying he isnt powerful but when compared to other guys who have threatened the universe like joker he just doesnt cut the mustard.

You've got to be kidding me?

joshypooh
You've got to be kidding me? you agree with him. u said joker wins

Knowsbleed33
I disagree with him saying what CoIE AM did was unimpressive.

Mindset
hysterical AM is widely considered, even by DC characters, as the most powerful villain in DCU history. Infinite universes, and he absorbed them all.
*slaps*

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
*slaps* He's right though.

quanchi112

Stop bashing DC. What he did was impressive,but he doesnt stack up against other badasses in a fight as well. I am not basing dc. Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You've got to be kidding me? I thought you gave the win to the joker as well. So,what problem do you have with what I said?

Harbinger
Destroying all but three of an infinite number of universes, stalemating Spectre, an easily taking shots from the likes of Darkseid and PC Supes= overrated character.

Cool.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
He's right though. Except the part where AM absorbed an infinite amount of universes.

Galan007
Except the part where AM absorbed an infinite amount of universes. Well all but 3, at least. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
I have at least 3 on-panel references stating infinite. Including a 12 part summary of the crisises that ran in Countdown and 52 I believe.

Galan007
I have at least 3 on-panel references stating infinite. Including a 12 part summary of the crisises that ran in Countdown and 52 I believe. There absolutely were an infinite number of universes during the time of the first Crisis - and somehow AM was able to destroy all but 3 of said infinity. It only makes sense, because it happened within the world of comic-dom.

Enyalus
There absolutely were an infinite number of universes during the time of the first Crisis

There are now? I thought there were 52 universes plus, what, 13 dimensions?

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
There are now? I thought there were 52 universes plus, what, 13 dimensions? Per Rip:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1109277_rip_worldexplain1.jpg

Enyalus
Per Rip:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1109277_rip_worldexplain1.jpg

Who is that bozo? And why does he call them fictional?

Juntai
Who is that bozo? And why does he call them fictional? Rip Hunter = Bozo?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Rip Hunter = Bozo?

I didn't get that's who Galan meant. stick out tongue

Okay. That's a pretty credible source.

Galan007
Who is that bozo? And why does he call them fictional? That's Rip Hunter. srsly

And imo he calls it fictional because the concept of "dozens more than infinite" can only happen within the world of comics (which are fictional.)

TricksterPriest
Who is that bozo? And why does he call them fictional?

laughing out loud Go wiki Rip Hunter. I think you just stepped into it big time.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juntai
Rip Hunter = Bozo? Yes

Enyalus
laughing out loud Go wiki Rip Hunter. I think you just stepped into it big time.

I knew Rip Hunter was one of the Linear Men. But him looking like that? I didn't recognize him. And didn't get Galan's comment about "Per Rip:"

Galan007
Yes g_twitch

Mindset
Doom > Rip

Ergo he's a bozo

TricksterPriest
Yes

What the f**k?

I'm pretty sure Rip is no longer affiliated with the Linear men.

Also, check out the concept of "Hypertime." It's pretty much the real explanation for elseworlds and alternate universes in the DCU.

Galan007
Doom > Rip

Ergo he's a bozo I see your point!

Doopadie Doo!! umpa2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.