Doctor Strange vs. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent Guardian
I am talking about him fighting the original teen titans. Meaning everyone prior to the current titans/young justice and newer members.

I need answers who wins?

Silent Guardian
well, at least post if you think this is a stupid thread. Let me know something people.

Mindset
So you mean Wally, Dick, Donna, etc. all at the power/skill level when they were stil Teen Titans?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Mindset
So you mean Wally, Dick, Donna, etc. all at the power/skill level when they were stil Teen Titans?

yea, but you could throw, raven, beast boy, cyborg and starfire in there. However, not the current titans, but back when they were all still the teen titans. And at those current power/skill levels.

Okay so basically Dr. Strange vs. Teen Titans (all members before 1996, at those current power levels/skill levels)

Digi
It helps to post rosters when you make team threads. Otherwise, people have to guess at lineups. Because "original" Titans is different than the lineup you listed, and there are numerous iterations of any popular team.

That's probably why responses are so low.

We assume peak on the forums, and Strange's classic feats and power level haven't been retconned, so he should probably win. Unless we consider a speedblitz kill from Wally and/or Bart (whichever Flash we're considering in the lineup). Because without prep, Strange could be vulnerable to such an attack. Though he sometimes has auto-shields up, but not always, so it's tough to say.

So it's fairly hard to say, and no clear answer. It depends on the fight parameters, starting distance, prep, etc. and which Strange feats we want to consider as being more standard for him. At max potential, Strange wins though.

Also, be patient with responses. It's a discussion forum, not a chat room, and not every thread will elicit excitement and discussion.

Harbinger
Superboy solos laughing

Kasper Gutman
Speed burst at beginning of fight gives DC win. If not Dr. Strange wins. Strange takes on more powerful entities before reading the morning paper.

cloud102
Strange will need prep to win. Too many members for the Titans. Raven would put up a good fight by herself.

tkitna
Classic Strange would win.

occultdestroyer
Current Strange loses

Wade Wilson
O.o I say Raven takes him all by herself...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.