Big Sci-Fi Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joshua1277
This battle Is for the ages i wish to know who would win out of these nine people

1-Yoda (star wars)
2-Luke Skywalker(star wars)
3-Darth Vader(star wars)
4- Predator (preator)
5- Robocop (Robocop)
6- Kyle Reece(terminator)
7- Terminator (any terminator) (terminator)
8- Dutch (Predator)
9-Sarah Conner (Terminator)
10- Alien (Alien)

I want your opinion on this battle because not even i know who will win

Grand-Moff-Gav
I think the Jedi would be able to take on all of the others on the list-

Predator couldn't beat any of them, for the simple fact even though he is invisable he can be sensed through the force and choked to death.

Robocop would probably be killed first in the battle...well maybe Dutch...but then Robo- he's slow and crap.

All the Termanator characters would be killed by the Jedi- again force beats anything they can offer...Predator could probs kill them too...

Alien, the Jedi would pwn easy...plus lightsabre cut means no blood...

So really you would have Yoda vs Luke vs Vader....

Yoda ftw.

Mindship
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Yoda ftw. Force > brick...and Yoda gotta lotta Force.

ragesRemorse
Predator

Red Nemesis
The EU has made Luke into such a DBZ style pwnfest that no one can take him out. He's pretty much the God of the Force.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
The EU has made Luke into such a DBZ style pwnfest that no one can take him out. He's pretty much the God of the Force.

Doesn't exist, sorry smile

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Doesn't exist, sorry smile

Which, The EU or the God of the Force? Either way you're wrong. (Unless I'm wrong.)

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Which, The EU or the God of the Force? Either way you're wrong. (Unless I'm wrong.)

Yes you are.

Endless Mike
If you count the Star Wars expanded universe, Luke wins easily, since at his strongest he can move black holes, crush starships, cast illusions over entire planets, attack people's minds from across the galaxy, and do a bunch of other crazy stuff

Darth Truculent
I have to say that Luke would defeat them - Yoda would give him a run for his credits though. A lightsaber would cut through Sky-Nets Armor and an Alien or Predators presence would be detected by Luke, Yoda & Vader due to the power of the Force. A Force Push would throw an Alien or Predator across the room or Vader would Force choke them both. All of Conner's bullets would be deflected too.

Jedi and Sith take this war

Movie tragic
Yoda could beat all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.