WonderWoman vs. Venom/Sandman/Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Wonder Woman has 30 minutes to take down all three of them. All three of them will be presented in front of WW simultaneously. She can use all the resources in...New York (the state not city). Which side wins? (Wonder Woman not completing it in 1/2 hour means she lost.)

Can she complete it in 0.5 hours?

DeathKap
I Think she can do it. Probly takes out venom the quickest with one hit. And if she can get sandman in water otherwise I see him more as an annoyance to someone with her power. And then end it with a short brawl with Absorbing Man.

Stoic
30 minutes is a long time when you fight as fast as Wonder Woman can, I think she can wrap this up in about 10 minutes. however a well written Venom should be the one that gives her the biggest trouble... well so long as it's Eddie.

Kris Blaze
A well written venom??

A wel written Absorbing Man would be much more of a fight.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
A well written venom??

A wel written Absorbing Man would be much more of a fight.
Cosine.

DeathKap
She can give Superman a fight. She takes them with ease.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by DeathKap
She can give Superman a fight. She takes them with ease.

I don't think it's that simple.

30 minutes is a long time for Diana of course, but some of these guys are difficult to injure with blunt force. Creative use of her superspeed could probably make short work of Sandman, Venom shouldn't be a factor but Absorbing Man could give her a fight. If she acidentally makes him touch her wristbands, Absorbing man would become unstoppable.

SoulDevourer
Venom is durable enough to take AP bullets

how durable is WW ?

DeathKap
I think she would be too fast for him to focus on touching and absorbing her bands. If Supes can KO him with one punch, then I beleive she can.

Kris Blaze
I think she would be too fast for him to focus on touching and absorbing her bands. If Supes can KO him with one punch, then I beleive she can.

Superman and Absorbing Man have ever fought?

Absorbing Man can't take a lot of punches from She Hulk, so if Diana puts some "oomph" into the punch, I'm sure she'll deck him with a hit or two.

DeathKap
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Venom is durable enough to take AP bullets

how durable is WW ?
I think a punch from her would destroy whoever is in the
Venom suit. Plus I think her speed is too great for all of them. As for your question I'm not sure.

Harbinger
Wonder Woman's survived a direct blast by an Imperiex Probe (while armored) as well as being knocked from the Sun to Earth in mere seconds by Superman. I seriously doubt durability's going to be an issue for her here.

DeathKap
Superman and Absorbing Man have ever fought?

Absorbing Man can't take a lot of punches from She Hulk, so if Diana puts some "oomph" into the punch, I'm sure she'll deck him with a hit or two.
No Im saying compare supermans streangth and how much damage hes done with punches, so I think he can take Absorbing man with ease, and seeing as Wonderwoman is close to his streagth she can take him with most ease as well.

Kris Blaze
No Im saying compare supermans streangth and how much damage hes done with punches, so I think he can take Absorbing man with ease, and seeing as Wonderwoman is close to his streagth she can take him with most ease as well.

She's not anywhere near close to his strength, despite how well she fares against him. We don't know what materials are around the battlefield though, that'll determine the battle for absorbing man.

SoulDevourer
We don't know what materials are around the battlefield though, that'll determine the battle for absorbing man. if there's adamantium on the battlefield then WW is doomed (ok she's not doomed but she has no choice but to run away lol)

DeathKap
True it depends on the area

Kris Blaze
I guess distance would be a timer as well.

If Diana's on the clock she can probably knock 'em out before Absorbing Man makes his way to any kind of minerals and absorbs their properties. What happens if he touches gas? or rubber??

Stoic
Does anyone doubt that the tendrils from the symbiote could lobotomize Wonder Woman? Venom is also the stealthiest of the three, and has the ability to become virtually invisible. Wonder Woman could beat the Sandman in about 2 minutes by creating a vortex and funneling him into a pool of water. Creel could be a problem but a couple heavy strikes and he'd be finished as well. Venom is the most complex when being well written.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Stoic
Does anyone doubt that the tendrils from the symbiote could lobotomize Wonder Woman? Venom is also the stealthiest of the three, and has the ability to become virtually invisible. Wonder Woman could beat the Sandman in about 2 minutes by creating a vortex and funneling him into a pool of water. Creel could be a problem but a couple heavy strikes and he'd be finished as well. Venom is the most complex when being well written.

Venom has the lowest durability of them, Wonder Woman's sense of hearing would detect him and I hiiiiiighly doubt Venom would be able to do anything to her.

How hard is it for Wonder Woman to slam her palms together.

Stoic
True, I don't think any one of these guys would give her much trouble to tell the truth, but I could see Venom lasting the longest against her, because he is the fastest of the three, and as I said before Venom could have his tendrils bore into her brain, which could be from anywhere on his body, he has also taken hits from the Juggernaut without going down, hence why I said well written.

She wins this no matter how you spell it though.

Sasaraixx
She's not anywhere near close to his strength, despite how well she fares against him.

No.

Wonder Woman wins. She'd KO Absorbing man before he got a chance to touch anything. (I wonder what would happen if she lassoed him. If he absorbed the lasso's properties, would it still hold him? Just a side thought.)

She'd have to make use of her superspeed to deal with sandman. It would take her a bit to figure out just what to do with him, but he wouldn't pose much of a threat.

Venom should be the toughest challenge of the 3 but a hit or 2 from Diana would bring him down. She has enough speed and defensive tools to handle his offense. I also doubt the going invisible route would work against her either.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Stoic
Turning invisible is bush league compared to what a non dummy Absorbing Man could do.

SoulDevourer
Venom has the lowest durability of them then this means WW is even lower durability then any of them huh

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
No.

Wonder Woman wins. She'd KO Absorbing man before he got a chance to touch anything. (I wonder what would happen if she lassoed him. If he absorbed the lasso's properties, would it still hold him? Just a side thought.)

She'd have to make use of her superspeed to deal with sandman. It would take her a bit to figure out just what to do with him, but he wouldn't pose much of a threat.

Venom should be the toughest challenge of the 3 but a hit or 2 from Diana would bring him down. She has enough speed and defensive tools to handle his offense. I also doubt the going invisible route would work against her either.

Are you kidding me? The idea that Wonder Woman is comparable to Superman in strength is laughable. She's strong and all, but her top feats compared to Supermans? Please.

I don't see why Wonder Woman would target Creel first, but if she gets time to pick her targets, Creel would have the ample opportunity to absorb sandman. What's more funny is that Creel can now absorb opponent's strength by taking hits from them, like She-Hulk mentioned. While Wonder-woman tries to punch Creel in sand form, he'll only grow stronger. Or better yet, she punches him in sand form, her hand goes through and he touches her bracers. Lasso'ing him would be the stupidest thing she could do.

How you got the idea that Creel can only take 1 punch where as Venom can take 3 is beyond me, and quite frankly, frightening.

Cartesian Doubt
Shes definitely nowhere near as strong but ....

http://i35.tinypic.com/33zfnme.jpg

Sasaraixx
Are you kidding me? The idea that Wonder Woman is comparable to Superman in strength is laughable. She's strong and all, but her top feats compared to Supermans? Please.

I don't see why Wonder Woman would target Creel first, but if she gets time to pick her targets, Creel would have the ample opportunity to absorb sandman. What's more funny is that Creel can now absorb opponent's strength by taking hits from them, like She-Hulk mentioned. While Wonder-woman tries to punch Creel in sand form, he'll only grow stronger. Or better yet, she punches him in sand form, her hand goes through and he touches her bracers. Lasso'ing him would be the stupidest thing she could do.

How you got the idea that Creel can only take 1 punch where as Venom can take 3 is beyond me, and quite frankly, frightening.

Are you kidding me? (see how I did that there) I really don't see how you can't comprehend that her strength is comparable. Perhaps you don't understand what the word means. Comparable doesn't mean equal to. The idea that she isn't "anywhere near as strong" as a normal Supes doesn't fly with me, and goes again what Clark himself has said about her strength. If she weren't anywhere near his strength level then she wouldn't have been able to help him in some of their feats.

If she has time to pick targets? Ample opportunity? Do you have any idea how fast she is?

Why don't you go back and read your own posts. It was YOU who first said she would KO him in "a hit or two." 3 hits to take out Venom? Did you even read my post?

And the lasso comment was an aside that you responded to without actually addressing the question I posed or offering anything worthwhile of your own.

quanchi112
WW wins.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
Shes definitely nowhere near as strong but ....

http://i35.tinypic.com/33zfnme.jpg

: D

Superman's ego took a hit.

fangirl101
WW. Easily.

Enyalus
Current Venom eats her arm and spits it out. Absorbing Man touches her gauntlets and kills her.

...But seriously, Diana probably wins.

The Great Galen
This is slightly worst then the JLA agaisnt tyrant match a little while ago...pure stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.