Doomsday vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal Rogue
Which of superman's enemies would win?

Harbinger
Current DS would stomp. Easily.

Kris Blaze
Darkseid speaks.

Doomsday falls.

cloud102
Darky.

guy222
DS

iceman24567
Ds

The Great Galen
Hmm, DS just wave him out of existence.

quanchi112
Current or classic ds?

Enyalus
DD gets killed by rookie Kryptonians now. They've totally effing ruined an awesome character.

DS stomps.

The Great Galen
Group of them that includes big name kryptonians.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Group of them that includes big name kryptonians.

Yeah. Superman.

...and rookies.

Badabing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. Superman.

...and rookies. mmm My ban button must be offline.....

The Great Galen
Supes who matches him enough as it is....backed wit his peeps.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm My ban button must be offline.....

Or you love me too much?

TricksterPriest
Even pre-FC Darkseid could kill Doomsday. Unless it's H/P. in which case, Darkseid BFR ftw.

joshypooh
DD gets killed by rookie Kryptonians now. They've totally effing ruined an awesome character.

DS stomps. doomsday is a joke now

Galan007

DS stomps. To be fair, there were what? A dozen, or so Kryptonians? Rookies or not, we know the powers they each possess under a yellow sun. Having said that, I wouldn't say DC's 'ruined' Doomsday as a character, just because he was beaten in a gang-style brawl between numerous Kryptonians, simultaneously. *shrugs*

More on point, any version of Darkseid can beat any version of Doomsday via BFR.

xJLxKing
I agree with Enyalus, DD as of now is weak. He was a character that defeated Superman, who was essentially unstopable, and unkillable. However, the minute he started to feel emotions, he became weak

KuRuPT Thanosi
DS Stomps. However, H/P already beat Seid and supes so some versions of Doom can beat some versions of Seid. However, the vast majority of time Seid should win

fangirl101

DS stomps.
Um, Anyone would get killed by 20 kryptonians. Are you kidding me? And he was still holding his own for a while.

Raoul
Originally posted by Galan007
To be fair, there were what? A dozen, or so Kryptonians? Rookies or not, we know the powers they each possess under a yellow sun. Having said that, I wouldn't say DC's 'ruined' Doomsday as a character, just because he was beaten in a gang-style brawl between numerous Kryptonians, simultaneously. *shrugs*

More on point, any version of Darkseid can beat any version of Doomsday via BFR.

Originally posted by fangirl101
Um, Anyone would get killed by 20 kryptonians. Are you kidding me? And he was still holding his own for a while.

thumb up

iceman24567
Well let's just say fodder is fodder unless Dc wants to shit on a very good villain by all means Prime should not stand a chance against more than 10 gl's but he ripped threw them because they were fodder but Doomsday can't beat fodder Kryptonians I smell bias smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well let's just say fodder is fodder unless Dc wants to shit on a very good villain by all means Prime should not stand a chance against more than 10 gl's but he ripped threw them because they were fodder but Doomsday can't beat fodder Kryptonians I smell bias smile
Gl's power comes from will power and training. Prime killed alot of rookies. those kryptonians adjust very well. See how fast Zod became uber? Anyway, That was DC's way of making DD uber. Remember that everytime he dies, he can't be beaten the same way. So now what do you do when he's stronger than Dozens of Kryptonians?

Raoul

gl's that can't use their rings deserve to be killed and called fodder.

even the dumbest kryptonian has more power than most under a yellow sun.

iceman24567
Originally posted by fangirl101
Gl's power comes from will power and training. Prime killed alot of rookies. those kryptonians adjust very well. See how fast Zod became uber? Anyway, That was DC's way of making DD uber. Remember that everytime he dies, he can't be beaten the same way. So now what do you do when he's stronger than Dozens of Kryptonians? I figured the will power thing would be used and I agree somewhat. He should be damn near unstoppable only time will tell.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Raoul

Exactly.

Even a rookie Kryptonian can do incredible things and has strenght, durability, speed beyond anyone's business. Rookie Green Lanterns can be killed by almost -any-thing, they're like mid-metas.

iceman24567

even the dumbest kryptonian has more power than most under a yellow sun. I agree but your still a fanboy smile

Raoul
I agree but your still a fanboy smile

laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
I agree but your still a fanboy smile

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/1220295696896.gif

Enyalus
To be fair, there were what? A dozen, or so Kryptonians? Rookies or not, we know the powers they each possess under a yellow sun. Having said that, I wouldn't say DC's 'ruined' Doomsday as a character, just because he was beaten in a gang-style brawl between numerous Kryptonians, simultaneously. *shrugs*

It's just that, a supposedly vastly weaker incarnation of DD with a GL ring killed hundreds of GLs. DD's ripped through the Justice League before easily. And he should be immune to Superman's HV and physical damage. So how he beats beaten by a dozen weaker versions of Superman, is really beyond my understanding. He hasn't been the same since OWAW and Luthor splicing his DNA. And me? I'm a fanboy throwing a temper tantrum because they ruined a character I really liked. stick out tongue

No doubt. thumb up

Nestical
didnt dd already defeat ds in the comics?sorry im not really up on my dd

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nestical
didnt dd already defeat ds in the comics?sorry im not really up on my dd

Yes. But it was one of the strongest incarnations of DD, and DS was an idiot who turned his back and wasn't paying attention.

TricksterPriest

Case in point: Nod. Half his brain was amputated and he's still Superman level.

Although, Fangirl has a point. Granted, Doomsday's DNA was screwed with by Darkseid, but still. A couple dozen Kryptonians ganked him. He's gonna pretty uber when he comes back.

You could put ten Thanos against that and they would get murdered everytime. Daxamite ganking was enough to hold off the LSH in the GDS. Daxamites are even slightly weaker than kryptonians.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/1220295696896.gif Literacy is overated like Thanos and the Anti-Monitor no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You could put ten Thanos against that and they would get murdered everytime.

facepalm

And it wasn't a 'couple dozen' Kryptonians. It was 12-15, or something.

KuRuPT Thanosi
TP is on crack is all i can say with that quote. did he just say 10 thanos wouldn't make a difference LOL. One Thanos beats DD via BFR every single time much like DS. Thanos can also kill DD many other ways. he might just do it hand 2 hand as supes has but that would be tricky and not the best idea.

TricksterPriest
10 thanos vs. 12-15 kryptonians is alot closer, agreed.

But a few dozen? What the f**k? You're screwball. crazy

Kris Blaze
10 Thanos versus 12 kryptonians shouldn't be much of a fight.

12 Kryptonians is far from 12 Supermen, and Thanos isn't exactly a herald leveller.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
10 thanos vs. 12-15 kryptonians is alot closer, agreed.

But a few dozen? What the f**k? You're screwball. crazy

Stop doing drugs. Thanos beats those 12 much the same by himself

Sin I AM
does the OE have any effect on DD? I mean what exactly can he do non-pis that hasn't been done b4 that could k.o. him? And stop saying b.f.r. thats a cop out

Lethal Rogue
Originally posted by quanchi112
Current or classic ds?
classic, or else it won't be close.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Sin I AM
does the OE have any effect on DD? I mean what exactly can he do non-pis that hasn't been done b4 that could k.o. him? And stop saying b.f.r. thats a cop out

The OE has never been used on him. He got killed or at least KOed by the Omega Beams, not the Effect. Darkseid has one of the largest and most comprehensive powersets for someone at his level. It would be better to say what his options aren't. Problem is, Doomsday's adaptibility is a nightmare to get around.

For Doomsday, BFR is not a cop out. It's a tactical option. stick out tongue

Xzpunisher
Any version of DS could beat DD
DD only beat an avatar of DS

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue
classic, or else it won't be close. DD stomps again.

Lethal Rogue
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Any version of DS could beat DD
DD only beat an avatar of DS

classic DD never was very close to killing supes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.