WWHulk w/ Nth Metal Belt and Claw of Horus vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
WWHulk gets to train for a month with his new equipment.

Who wins?

shokosugi
give WWH a year to train and Superman would still own him.

beast1234
i don't see how superman will beat WWH

Enyalus
WWH shouldn't be able to hit him. But if he manages to do it - Superman's going to end up one-shotted.

iceman24567
Hawkman has had life times of training with his gear no way WWh can win.

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hawkman has had life times of training with his gear droolio

iceman24567
You nasty man.

Slaanesh
WWHulk doesn't need all those toy to beat supes..

iceman24567
Yeah he needs alot more like the the Infinity gems better yet The Heart of the universe is his only chance.

Enyalus
Yeah he needs alot more like the the Infinity gems better yet The Heart of the universe is his only chance.

LOL

WWH w/ PG = Hulk fanboy's wetdream.

Slaanesh
nah..u need all that to beat thanos..not supes..

iceman24567
I agree WWh needs Barack Obamas permission to beat Superman which he won't give because Superman >>> WWH

Xzpunisher
Supes curbstomp
Hes still way too fast for Hulk to hit him

Enyalus
I agree WWh needs Barack Obamas permission to beat Superman which he won't give because Superman >>> WWH

You think Barack would let some mid-western white boy beat up a misunderstood colored man?

Pfft.

Slaanesh
laughing

iceman24567
Nah but Hulk is green = greed Barack's hates greed so yeah he would say its time for a change and the Hulk has to go back to Banner form smile

Slaanesh
nah..hulk smash Barack for being the first president that is not white in color..

Enyalus
Nah but Hulk is green = greed Barack's hates greed so yeah he would say its time for a change and the Hulk has to go back to Banner form smile

Hates greed? All politicians suffer from it.

Besides that comment, I'm not touching the politics thing.

iceman24567
Eww thats not even funny no expression.

Slaanesh
hhaha..it stop u smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hates greed? All politicians suffer from it.

Besides that comment, I'm not touching the politics thing. Says who? I Honestly think not all politicians are greedy but I voted for him so I'm probably biased.

Slaanesh
yeah..Barrack look promising..i bet he can bring US back to its previous glory..

Enyalus
Give it two and a half years.

iceman24567
Yeah hopefully 2 and a half years...

Enyalus
Yeah hopefully 2 and a half years...

I meant for him to **** up.

Slaanesh
hey..that's not nice..

iceman24567
Hes not nice no expression

Enyalus
Hes not nice no expression

thumb up

But I'm not biased. I hate everyone equally.

TheBadguy
Hulk Smash faster than Barack Smash America. Which is slightly slower than Mccain.

Enyalus
I like you.

Leobama
Lol guess y'all cats didn't vote!

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Slaanesh
yeah..Barrack look promising..i bet he can bring US back to its previous glory..

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/1225248520202.gif

carver9
Wwh dont need any upgrades in this fight.

xJLxKing
I don't know what these items enable the user to do, but Hulk need a few things to defeat Superman
-Speed
-Flight
-Brains
-and last but not least the ability to be more versatile.

If these items allow him to use these abilities then yes Hulk Wins

janus77
Hulk has the brains (he's Bruce Banner, remember), he just needs the speed to match Superman that's all.

given that Superman cannot eject himself from the arena and that Hulk (with superspeed) would easily be able to leap and tag Superman if Superman just stood there and attempted to H-V Hulk, Superman would end up in a fist-fight with Hulk (inevitably resulting in Hulk defeating him).

iceman24567
Yeah he needs alot more like the the Infinity gems better yet The Heart of the universe is his only chance. big grin

xJLxKing
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk has the brains (he's Bruce Banner, remember), he just needs the speed to match Superman that's all.

given that Superman cannot eject himself from the arena and that Hulk (with superspeed) would easily be able to leap and tag Superman if Superman just stood there and attempted to H-V Hulk, Superman would end up in a fist-fight with Hulk (inevitably resulting in Hulk defeating him).
Thats impossible. Superman can move Speed of Light or even faster( it can be disputed). Superman isn't going to be standing on one spot and wait for Hulk to Leap on one direction(since he can't fly), and try and catch a invisible Superman. As for Hulks brain. I am pretty sure a talking parrot is more smarter. Hulk seriously is not smart especially when he is fighting. He just smashes stuff and doesn't think of the consequences. Not only that but Hulk isn't fast or versitile. He only has his strenght, but Superman has speed, Strenght, powers, flight, and much more

janus77
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Thats impossible. Superman can move Speed of Light or even faster( it can be disputed). Superman isn't going to be standing on one spot and wait for Hulk to Leap on one direction(since he can't fly), and try and catch a invisible Superman. As for Hulks brain. I am pretty sure a talking parrot is more smarter. Hulk seriously is not smart especially when he is fighting. He just smashes stuff and doesn't think of the consequences. Not only that but Hulk isn't fast or versitile. He only has his strenght, but Superman has speed, Strenght, powers, flight, and much more
I guess you don't know much about Hulk, if you think he's stupid. he's quite cunning when it comes to the actual business of fighting.

but that's irrelevant to this debate as we're talking about WWH - that's the Hulk who was at peace with his Banner side - thus an extremely intelligent and highly trained version of The Hulk.

also, I think you forget that I am speaking about a Hulk with Super Speed (sufficient to keep up with Superman), thus when he leaps at Superman, he's going to be fast enough to tag him; he doesn't need to be able to fly because Superman cannot run away (self-bfr) and because his leaps will be sufficient to reach Superman if necessary.

Enyalus
xJx: The Nth metal belt would allow him to fly.

Blight
Would the claw of horus really change the outcome of this match? Isn't World War Hulk's Punch technically stronger than the earth?

xJLxKing
I guess you don't know much about Hulk, if you think he's stupid. he's quite cunning when it comes to the actual business of fighting.

but that's irrelevant to this debate as we're talking about WWH - that's the Hulk who was at peace with his Banner side - thus an extremely intelligent and highly trained version of The Hulk.

also, I think you forget that I am speaking about a Hulk with Super Speed (sufficient to keep up with Superman), thus when he leaps at Superman, he's going to be fast enough to tag him; he doesn't need to be able to fly because Superman cannot run away (self-bfr) and because his leaps will be sufficient to reach Superman if necessary.
Weither you like it or not, when it comes to being intelligent, Superman outweights WWH by a large margin. In addition, Hulks Superspeed is not going to help against Superman speed. You know well enough that Superman is much faster not only in travel speed, but combat speed. Now serisouly lets be realistic, if Hulk can't fly, he need to leap to have physical contact with his opponent. However, you CANNOT manuever in the air, so unless Superman is going to stand in one place, Hulk is really not going to hit him. Finally, if Hulk does get into physical range, he still has a power as Superman is more physically stronger, and more versitile. He can become practically invisible and impossible to hit by physical attack which of course s Hulk only type of damage. So yeah, Hulk needs serious help!

Blight
Weither you like it or not, when it comes to being intelligent, Superman outweights WWH by a large margin. In addition, Hulks Superspeed is not going to help against Superman speed. You know well enough that Superman is much faster not only in travel speed, but combat speed. Now serisouly lets be realistic, if Hulk can't fly, he need to leap to have physical contact with his opponent. However, you CANNOT manuever in the air, so unless Superman is going to stand in one place, Hulk is really not going to hit him. Finally, if Hulk does get into physical range, he still has a power as Superman is more physically stronger, and more versitile. He can become practically invisible and impossible to hit by physical attack which of course s Hulk only type of damage. So yeah, Hulk needs serious help! Actually, Hulk is more cunning when he's the Sakar king. I'm fairly certain he's smarter than superman.... that being said, World War Hulk doesn't have the speed or range capable of defeating a man Who is faster and has a better range. Ice Breath and Heat Vision coupled with speed win this round.

Raoul
Originally posted by Blight
I'm fairly certain he's smarter than superman....

in what sense?

xJLxKing
I do not have good knownledge with WWH, I've only read a few issues. What is this Sakar king

Kris Blaze
Actually, Hulk is more cunning when he's the Sakar king. I'm fairly certain he's smarter than superman.... that being said, World War Hulk doesn't have the speed or range capable of defeating a man Who is faster and has a better range. Ice Breath and Heat Vision coupled with speed win this round.

I'm not even sure that Banner is smarter than Superman.

xJLxKing
Banner is NOT smarter then Superman

Raoul
I do not have good knownledge with WWH, I've only read a few issues. What is this Sakar king

planet hulk, which was before WWH.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Raoul
planet hulk, which was before WWH.
Thank you!

Juntai
in what sense?

Blight
in what sense? Battle Tactics, not intelligence... though if banner rivals superman then so does World War Hulk.

I did say if.

Badabing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'm not even sure that Banner is smarter than Superman. uhuhOriginally posted by xJLxKing
Banner is NOT smarter then Superman ahah

Raoul
Battle Tactics, not intelligence... though if banner rivals superman then so does World War Hulk.

I did say if.

superman has learned from the very best, and actually employs tactics in his fights on a regular basis. considering how many of his villains can either drain his energy or use kryptonite against him, he has to fight smart a lot of the time...

i dunno if hulk is that good, tbh...

Blight
I do not have good knownledge with WWH, I've only read a few issues. What is this Sakar king It's really weird for someone to argue something when they don't know both sides of the facts, isn't it?

janus77
WWH has full access to his Banner-side, dunno how Clark can possibly be smarter than a guy who hangs with Reed Richards and Tony Stark.

oh and erm, one of Hulk's powers is the ability to change direction mid jump.

as for the speed and range, the range is moot as it's a versus fight and they cannot be too far from each other (bfr), so Superman won't be flying away from Hulk.

the speed, well, that's the power I'd add to Hulk's arsenal, in order for him to win this match.

as for range attacks against Hulk, neither H-V nor freeze breath are realistically going to stop him, he wades through magma like it's nothing, he is as tough as Silver Surfer's cosmic glaze, given that he travelled from Sakaar to Earth whilst standing on the roof of the stone ship. he's demonstrated that he can handle the coldest temps known (vacuum of space) no?

the reason I said flight wasn't necessary was because there is no chasing involved, Superman can't get out of range of Hulk's attacks because we know he can spew energies across miles ... his thunderclaps and stomps can affect miles around. it'll come down to a fist fight and without the speed advantage (negated by giving WWH super speed) Superman's screwed.

Blight
superman has learned from the very best, and actually employs tactics in his fights on a regular basis. considering how many of his villains can either drain his energy or use kryptonite against him, he has to fight smart a lot of the time...

i dunno if hulk is that good, tbh... This is true... which is why I always get pissed when people talk about Kryptonite always being the trump card in superman's case. He could just melt that crap.

xJLxKing
It's really weird for someone to argue something when they don't know both sides of the facts, isn't it?
Not really. I know, and seen enough to say which has one. Hulk hasn't gained the ability of flight, or superspeed. So I don't have to know the story to know ones limit.

Blight
WWH has full access to his Banner-side, dunno how Clark can possibly be smarter than a guy who hangs with Reed Richards and Tony Stark.

as for the speed and range, the range is moot as it's a versus fight and they cannot be too far from each other (bfr), so Superman won't be flying away from Hulk.

the speed, well, that's the power I'd add to Hulk's arsenal, in order for him to win this match.

as for range attacks against Hulk, neither H-V nor freeze breath are realistically going to stop him, he wades through magma like it's nothing, he is as tough as Silver Surfer's cosmic glaze, given that he travelled from Sakaar to Earth whilst standing on the roof of the stone ship. he's demonstrated that he can handle the coldest temps known (vacuum of space) no?

the reason I said flight wasn't necessary was because there is no chasing involved, Superman can't get out of range of Hulk's attacks because we know he can spew energies across miles ... his thunderclaps and stomps can affect miles around. it'll come down to a fist fight and without the speed advantage (negated by giving WWH super speed) Superman's screwed. Wwh doesn't have the ability to change mid flight... but he has nth metal in this match anyway so nevermind.

And if someone is frozen with so much breath that one can't move then you are technically incapacitated.

Raoul

then you obviously don't know clark.

This is true... which is why I always get pissed when people talk about Kryptonite always being the trump card in superman's case. He could just melt that crap.

lol, he could, that's true...

Blight
Not really. I know, and seen enough to say which has one. Hulk hasn't gained the ability of flight, or superspeed. So I don't have to know the story to know ones limit. except this match has nth metal.... allowing him flight.

janus77
then you obviously don't know clark.

lol, he could, that's true...
Banner is also a genius and in his field he even exceeds Doom and Richards.

I'm not sure if Clark even merits mention when it comes to this. Batman's smarter than Clark, Luthor's smarter than Clark... just in general terms (we can't go into depth as training vs innate creativity and propensity for on-the-fly analysis and imagination could all be brought into play (all would favour Banner, naturally)) Banner's on a level of intellect beyond Batman, more closely approaching Mr Fantastic.

Blight

I'm not sure if Clark even merits mention when it comes to this. Batman's smarter than Clark, Luthor's smarter than Clark... just in general terms (we can't go into depth as training vs innate creativity and propensity for on-the-fly analysis and imagination could all be brought into play (all would favour Banner, naturally)) Banner's on a level of intellect beyond Batman, more closely approaching Mr Fantastic. How is theory of gamma radiation going to help him in a fight against superman?

Luthor & Wayne are the two most brilliant men in the DCU.... 3rd being mr. terrific.

janus77
I was speaking about Banner's general brilliance as well as mentioning that he is pre-eminent in his field. oh and it might help him figure out how to convert Gamma to Kryptonite big grin

as for Batman and Lex being two of the most brilliant ... I wasn't implying that Clark is in their league, just that they aren't in Reed/Doom's league, which is what Banner is close to.

xJLxKing

the reason I said flight wasn't necessary was because there is no chasing involved, Superman can't get out of range of Hulk's attacks because we know he can spew energies across miles ... his thunderclaps and stomps can affect miles around. it'll come down to a fist fight and without the speed advantage (negated by giving WWH super speed) Superman's screwed.

Superman/Clark learns an entire language in a few seconds. He read an antire book in less then a seconds. He is very smart.

Hulk can move mid air. Superman's HV is much hotter then magma. Superman Super breathe is also very very cold.

Badabing
There was always enough of Banner inside Hulk that he never killed an innocent person.

Blight
I was speaking about Banner's general brilliance as well as mentioning that he is pre-eminent in his field. oh and it might help him figure out how to convert Gamma to Kryptonite big grin

as for Batman and Lex being two of the most brilliant ... I wasn't implying that Clark is in their league, just that they aren't in Reed/Doom's league, which is what Banner is close to. Ummmm I'd say Wayne & Luthor are probably AT dooms Level, if not slightly above. You're a DCist! Racist against the DC Universe!!!

Raoul

I'm not sure if Clark even merits mention when it comes to this. Batman's smarter than Clark, Luthor's smarter than Clark... just in general terms (we can't go into depth as training vs innate creativity and propensity for on-the-fly analysis and imagination could all be brought into play (all would favour Banner, naturally)) Banner's on a level of intellect beyond Batman, more closely approaching Mr Fantastic.

batman is tactically smarter. but he's batman. when it comes to science, superman can build legion flight rings if he wants to.

luthor is not much smarter than superman. if he was, he'd have done away with superman years ago.

banner's intellect, even if it was above clark, is limited to his field. superman isn't. he's built things banner could only dream of...

Blight
Superman/Clark learns an entire language in a few seconds. He read an antire book in less then a seconds. He is very smart.

Hulk can move mid air. Superman's HV is much hotter then magma. Superman Super breathe is also very very cold. Not to mention his freeze breath will keep you stationary... unlike the vacuum of space.

Blight
batman is tactically smarter. but he's batman. when it comes to science, superman can build legion flight rings if he wants to.

luthor is not much smarter than superman. if he was, he'd have done away with superman years ago.

banner's intellect, even if it was above clark, is limited to his field. superman isn't. he's built things banner could only dream of... Preach it brother.

janus77

doesn't Flash read entire books in less than a second? doesn't that make Flash a genius too? perhaps a greater genius than Superman?

yet he's never been shown as a great thinker, planner, analyst... not much of a great visionary or even very imaginative.

raw processing speed and memory isn't what we are talking about, I suspect.

Mindset

banner's intellect, even if it was above clark, is limited to his field. superman isn't. he's built things banner could only dream of... People compare Luthor to Doom in intellect, I don't agree with that, but whatever.

If Lex is equal to Doom, then Lex is quite a bit smarter.

Blight
doesn't Flash read entire books in less than a second? doesn't that make Flash a genius too? perhaps a greater genius than Superman?

yet he's never been shown as a great thinker, planner, analyst... not much of a great visionary or even very imaginative.

raw processing speed and memory isn't what we are talking about, I suspect. Flash doesn't maintain the knowledge he reads.... Kid Flash did, however, and would have become a genius had he not died.

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
People compare Luthor to Doom in intellect, I don't agree with that, but whatever.

If Lex is equal to Doom, then Lex is quite a bit smarter.

superman is an actual genius, though. he's on par with almost anyone on earth.

Blight
People compare Luthor to Doom in intellect, I don't agree with that, but whatever.

If Lex is equal to Doom, then Lex is quite a bit smarter. I don't agree with it either... lex seems so much smarter.

xJLxKing

raw processing speed and memory isn't what we are talking about, I suspect.
Your lucky Blight beat me to it

Mindset
superman is an actual genius, though. he's on par with almost anyone on earth. There are a lot of genius' in comics, doesn't mean they are on Doom or Lex level.

Mindset
I don't agree with it either... lex seems so much smarter. You're completely wrong, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Badabing
superman is an actual genius, though. he's on par with almost anyone on earth. facepalm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t356855.html

smile

janus77
Ummmm I'd say Wayne & Luthor are probably AT dooms Level, if not slightly above. You're a DCist! Racist against the DC Universe!!!
rofl...

I dunno, nobody who would subject himself to as much ridicule as Batman does (questionable associations with orphaned young boys) can be all that smart no be a pop-star if you wanna do that shit yes

seriously, Batman's come up against characters with far more intellect and "brilliance" than himself, no? I seem to recall him even admitting that he's been bested. it's in "detective work" and CSI style "science" that Batman excelled, like Sherlock Holmes...

what have either demonstrated on the scale of preposterousness that Doom and Reed's time-travelling tech? (serious question, I don't recall much in either's personal arsenal of inventions to merit comparison).

Raoul
There are a lot of genius' in comics, doesn't mean they are on Doom or Lex level.

no. he's arguably top tier when it comes to pure intelligence. he has total recall to boot...

Mindset
no. he's arguably top tier when it comes to pure intelligence. he has total recall to boot... What are you saying no to?

What feats does Supe have that put him in the same league as the top intellects in comics? (Lex, Doom, Reed, etc?)

Bart Allen had total recall, doesn't mean much.

Raoul
What are you saying no to?

What feats does Supe have that put him in the same league as the top intellects in comics? (Lex, Doom, Reed, etc?)

Bart Allen had total recall, doesn't mean much.

he created a new world in for tomorrow. a living, breathing, sustained world...

I'm Bran
What a ridiculous thread.

Mindset
he created a new world in for tomorrow. a living, breathing, sustained world... The world was breathing?

Scientist in Marvel did the same thing, they still aren't as smart as Reed and Doom.

Raoul
The world was breathing?

Scientist in Marvel did the same thing, they still aren't as smart as Reed and Doom.

no. he built an actual new world, that could be used by the people of earth in case it ever went the same way as krypton.

and he built a machine that could singlehandedly teleport a million people in one shot to this same world.

Mindset
no. he built an actual new world, that could be used by the people of earth in case it ever went the same way as krypton.

and he built a machine that could singlehandedly teleport a million people in one shot to this same world. I got what you were saying, Marvel scientist did the same thing, then a planet full of people from the future were teleported to the new world.

I still don't see what Supes did as proof he is smarter or as smart as Doom.

And I use Doom because people say Lex and him are equal.

Badabing
he created a new world in for tomorrow. a living, breathing, sustained world... He built Ego? confused

Raoul
I got what you were saying, Marvel scientist did the same thing, then a planet full of people from the future were teleported to the new world.

I still don't see what Supes did as proof he is smarter or as smart as Doom.

And I use Doom because people say Lex and him are equal.

he's won the pulitzer as clark. he has used kryptonian technology thousands of years more advanced than earths with ease...

iirc, he even built his own phantom zone projector.

Mindset
he's won the pulitzer as clark. he has used kryptonian technology thousands of years more advanced than earths with ease...

iirc, he even built his own phantom zone projector. Doom used Galactus own tech to steal his powers.

Doom built an army of androids and a machine that allowed him to travel to Mephisto's dimension while he was still in his teens.

I probably should look up some Lex feats... confused

Raoul
Doom used Galactus own tech to steal his powers.

Doom built an army of androids and a machine that allowed him to travel to Mephisto's dimension while he was still in his teens.

I probably should look up some Lex feats... confused

aye.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Badabing
He built Ego? confused Mogo n00b.

Blight
Lex Killed Doctor Doom... I swear. I saw it with my own eyes.

janus77

iirc, he even built his own phantom zone projector.
neither of those things lifts Clark above the average office worker.

they can use a piece of software that is made of millions of lines of highly complex code... wouldn't expect them to understand why or how it works, nevermind be capable of originating the theoretical structure themselves without the blueprints.

oh and pulitzer prize? is that even worth mentioning? it's journalism, hardly an intellectual pursuit.

janus77
Lex Killed Doctor Doom... I swear. I saw it with my own eyes.
it was a Doombot, Doom wanted to test out how life like the 3-series Doombot was, so he picked a man of AVERAGE intelligence and tricked him into fighting the Doombot.

TricksterPriest
"oh and pulitzer prize? is that even worth mentioning? it's journalism, hardly an intellectual pursuit."

thumb down That's one of the most insulting things I've ever heard.

Blight
I once saw Superman beat Reed Richards in a chess match. No Joke.

Allankles
Superman in his history has built machines to increase intelligence by several factors. And has created serums to give other people super powers.

Badabing
neither of those things lifts Clark above the average office worker.

they can use a piece of software that is made of millions of lines of highly complex code... wouldn't expect them to understand why or how it works, nevermind be capable of originating the theoretical structure themselves without the blueprints.

oh and pulitzer prize? is that even worth mentioning? it's journalism, hardly an intellectual pursuit. My thoughts on this post....

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/durdrop.gif

Raoul
edit.

janus77
rofl... waddisay? confused

come on, even if you did think it required a lot of intelligence, it wouldn't come into the realms of rocket science and/or serious literature would it?

Mindset
edit. fail

Blight
rofl... waddisay? confused

come on, even if you did think it required a lot of intelligence, it wouldn't come into the realms of rocket science and/or serious literature would it? Regardless.... Hulk doesn't have the speed to win this battle.

janus77
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
"oh and pulitzer prize? is that even worth mentioning? it's journalism, hardly an intellectual pursuit."

thumb down That's one of the most insulting things I've ever heard.
you have lived a sheltered life?
or you've only recently got your hearing back and this is the first time you've used the narration feature in Windows Vista to hear what I wrote?

Blight
you have lived a sheltered life?
or you've only recently got your hearing back and this is the first time you've used the narration feature in Windows Vista to hear what I wrote? I don't think anyone can hear what you wrote.

And what's with the insult? I thought this was an unfair match between guy with strength vs guy with speed/strength/array of arsenals...

janus77
Regardless.... Hulk doesn't have the speed to win this battle.
doesn't he have superspeed in this scenario?

janus77
I don't think anyone can hear what you wrote.
Tricksterpriest can yes

Blight
doesn't he have superspeed in this scenario? I don't see super speed. Just nth metal and claw of horus, and a months training.

janus77
I don't think anyone can hear what you wrote.

And what's with the insult? I thought this was an unfair match between guy with strength vs guy with speed/strength/array of arsenals...
insults? none of it's intended as anything but fun...

TheBadguy
I thought it was bad enough with the whole Luther=Doom stuff, but now Clark is as smart as Doom? Madness, this thread is madness.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TheBadguy
I thought it was bad enough with the whole Luther=Doom stuff, but now Clark is as smart as Doom? Madness, this thread is madness.

Agreed.

Originally posted by Allankles
And has created serums to give other people super powers.

...All Star Superman?

beast1234
WWH in his base strength can easily move planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.