Thanos Runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
He gets a day of rest in between fights. No prep. How does he do?

BFR allowed.

1. Sentry
2. World War Hulk
3. Orion
4. Resurrection Man 1 Million
5. Current Thor
6. Takion
7. Zoom
8. Odin
9. Highfather

Bouboumaster
Odin I guess.

Slaanesh
odin

Kris Blaze
4 or 5

Enyalus
I assume one death for #4 will suffice?

Harbinger
Provided Thanos causes it, of course.

Enyalus
Six or eight, then. But Takion should definitely be above Zoom. messed

I think eight.

iceman24567
8 beats him.

Mrblonde

fangirl101
Number 4 Stops him cold.

The Great Galen
Yeah he's not even touching resurrection man....exactly why is zoom above him.

quanchi112
Clears it.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Clears it. durlaugh

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Clears it.

durllaugh

Never heard of Resurrection Man, huh? Might want to check out his "powerset." Heh heh.

Mindset
Probably clears it twice, right?

TricksterPriest
..............You really should read up on Mitch Shelly before making stupid comments.

That, and you're outright nuts if you think he can get past Takion. Hell, Zoom could probably stop him too.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
..............You really should read up on Mitch Shelly before making stupid comments.

Thread starter already stated that one death does it. And so what, Mitch came up with a device to allow him to kill himself and pick his power. He still gets just one. What's he going to come up with to kill Thanos prior to Thanos killing him?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Harbinger
Provided Thanos causes it, of course.

What makes you think Thanos will figure out something faster than Mitch does? Mitch has a crazy range of powers.

Enyalus
What makes you think Thanos will figure out something faster than Mitch does? Mitch has a crazy range of powers.

One: Mitch has to choose one power at a time.

Two: When he kills himself, it takes a few seconds. During that time, what's stopping Thanos from vaporizing his ass with an energy blast?

Three: Thanos is a genius. He's going to figure out what's going on sooner rather than later.

Mindset

That, and you're outright nuts if you think he can get past Takion. Hell, Zoom could probably stop him too. If you're talking to me, I was being sarcastic and you're dense.

If not, you're still dense.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Odin I guess. highfather should be below odin as well

TricksterPriest
Debatable.

Nihilist
Debatable. may be,but thats my opinion

Katt
Originally posted by Nihilist
may be,but thats my opinion

Thank you for your opinion. The internet wasn't complete without it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Katt
Thank you for your opinion. The internet wasn't complete without it. your point of that was...

occultdestroyer
Stops @ 3

Kris Blaze
Is the power resurrection man gets random, or does he get to decide?

Harbinger
IIRC, Resurrection Man 1 Million got to choose the powers he was bestowed with.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Harbinger
IIRC, Resurrection Man 1 Million got to choose the powers he was bestowed with.

Then he shitstomps Thanos

Utrigita
Stops cold at four, I seem to recall Resurection Man 1M having three powers activated at once at one time.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Stops @ 3

Orion? Are you f*cking serious?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Enyalus
Orion? Are you f*cking serious?

of coz he is..no matter how ridiculous it sound..he's always serious..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Gets to Odin without much of an issue. Did I see people say Orion beats him and Thor lol. The comics on these forums amuse me. So, tell me about 1 Res. He gets to choose one power and he's fighting in character so what one power is he going to pick that will have him kill thanos first before he gets killed. His durability, speed, verstatility are what exactly? lol

Harbinger
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Gets to Odin without much of an issue. Did I see people say Orion beats him and Thor lol. The comics on these forums amuse me. So, tell me about 1 Res. He gets to choose one power and he's fighting in character so what one power is he going to pick that will have him kill thanos first before he gets killed. His durability, speed, verstatility are what exactly? lol Given his showing against Runner, I'd say Zoom gives him problems. Given Takion's abilities, I'd say he gives Thanos problems as well.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Utrigita
Stops cold at four, I seem to recall Resurection Man 1M having three powers activated at once at one time. Really? If so Thanos does stop a 4 and Resurection Man 1 million should be higher on the list.

kevdude
Odin and Highfather would give him a fight but he'd still lose. Who is this Resurrection Man?? Marvel/DC???

Utrigita
DC One Million Galan got a respect thread with him in it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Really? If so Thanos does stop a 4 and Resurection Man 1 million should be higher on the list.

I thought it was only one power at a time, of his choosing. But if its three, I'd like someone to show scans stating it.

And again, it takes a few seconds for his tech to kill him and revive. Superman was surprised by this. What is Thanos going to be doing during this time? Stand around picking his nose?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
I thought it was only one power at a time, of his choosing. But if its three, I'd like someone to show scans stating it.

And again, it takes a few seconds for his tech to kill him and revive. Superman was surprised by this. What is Thanos going to be doing during this time? Stand around picking his nose?

Exactly it's only one power with him fighting in character. I would also like scans of his feats and the people he's beat to put him on the level of thanos. I would also like to see his stats on durability, speed, versatility and strength that put him thanos level. problem is they don't exist. This is one fight Thanos kills him and it's game over no rebirth.

Enyalus
Exactly it's only one power with him fighting in character.

I read it a long time ago and didn't like the storyline. So I could be incorrect. But I would like some evidence either way to refresh my memory. IIRC, he only fights Vandal Savage. And helps J'onn prep for Superman-Prime's return.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I concur and I would like his stats as well and who he's beaten. Since people are claiming stomp

Harbinger
IIRC, Resurrection Man 1 Million was able to handle (mainstream) Superman with relative ease using his strength, speed, and intangibility (Supes compared RM's source of power to Flash's Speed Force as a point of reference). He also used his resurrection device to give himself the powers of a black hole. Thanos isn't getting an easy win against him, IMO; I think he'd stop at 6 or 7 on this gauntlet, but 3-5 aren't easy wins by any stretch.

Enyalus
Orion isn't fully geared....unless you want to change that?

Utrigita
It's a matter of perspective, he maintains a default setting with Strength and Speed and can then add a power to that one.

And then ofcause there is him manifesting the power cosmic using at least two other powers beside the two default.

And then their is him wrestling with Darkseid (not shown on Panel)

KuRuPT Thanosi
are you saying his default setting of strength and speed and durability is is more then Thanos?

TricksterPriest
We're saying, his powers are a complete wild card with crazy shit like Quantum telekinesis, a hulk-like mode, and more. He can pick and chose which powers he wants.

Utrigita
are you saying his default setting of strength and speed and durability is is more then Thanos?

Did I say that? No. I merely responded to the believe that he could only have on power active at the time.

I have no idea concerning the level of Speed and Strength Superman operates on in comparison to Runner ore the Hulk, Gladiator, Champion etc, so I deliberately left such speculation out and instead mentioned the fact that is that Resurrection Man 1 Million can pick any power he wishes and gain additionel power by choosing a power that allows more powers.

Rhinoceros

You think Thanos' faster? laughing out loud

-----

Thanos could just BFR Resurrection Man 1 Million, I'm not sure if he'd do it as it's not really in character for him to just randomly to teleport people away. Could Rez man return from a blackhole?

I don't see him taking out Zoom. Isn't current Thor armed with the odinforce?

Mindset
Current Zoom is in a wheelchair. smile

TricksterPriest
Regarding the spoilers: I'm fairly sure all members of JL1M have boom tubes. big grin

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Mindset
Current Zoom is in a wheelchair. smile

Current Thanos is dead shifty

Alive > dead smile

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rhinoceros

Alive > dead smile laughing out loud

Mindset

Alive > dead smile Current Thanos is Death jr.

Didn't you see he had the Death rob on?

He wins.

fangirl101
Current Thanos is Death jr.

He wins. So a robe makes him powerful?

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
So a robe makes him powerful? Don't you know anything?

Badabing
Originally posted by fangirl101
So a robe makes him powerful? It works for Hugh Hefner. uhuh

Rhinoceros
Current Thanos is Death jr.

He wins.

Current Zoom is a god damn cyborg, half machine!
Cyborg >>> Jr. cool

Mindset
No.

And you lose points for using that smiley.

Rhinoceros
No.

And you lose points for using that smiley.

Did you lose your "points" that way or because all of your posts were just so stupid? cool evil face

fangirl101
Did you lose your "points" that way or because all of your posts were just so stupid? cool evil face

Mindset
Did you lose your "points" that way or because all of your posts were just so stupid? cool evil face If by stupid you mean beyond your comprehension...

I'm Bran
What a failscussion.

Rhinoceros
If by stupid you mean beyond your comprehension...

I take that as a yes. wink You've officially lost all of your "points". Your opinion's not worth anything, if you don't have the "pointz!11" Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.