Galactus vs Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal Rogue
Which of these two universal destroyers would win?

Harbinger
Imperiex wins.

Enyalus
Think this has been done before.

I'd say its about even. But if you want to get technical, Imperiex contained the energies of the Big Bang. IE, universe-destroying. Galactus contains the power to destroy two universes at the same time. While weakened.

Lethal Rogue
Oh, it has... oops. Oh well, it's a good thread.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue
Oh, it has... oops. Oh well, it's a good thread.

Yeah. smile Good battle.

SoulDevourer
Galactus. different league

Lethal Rogue
I am familiar with Imperiex, but i only know a little about Galactus. Could someone please list some of his feats?

iceman24567
Imperiex. Different league.

guy222
G

Galan007
Been done..

Knowsbleed33
Too close to call IMO.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Enyalus
Think this has been done before.

I'd say its about even. But if you want to get technical, Imperiex contained the energies of the Big Bang. IE, universe-destroying. Galactus contains the power to destroy two universes at the same time. While weakened.
Hes more then a big bang hes a big bangs worth of entropy.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Hes more then a big bang hes a big bangs worth of entropy.

That's not exactly right. Because if it were true, then once he created his own Big Bang just after the original, universe-starting Big Bang, everything else would've been wiped out, no? Entropy's nature is to destroy.

vlaaad12345
Entropys nature is to cycle time.he restarted it and theres no one to kill when your at the beginning of things,he fulfilled his purpose so he was content.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Entropys nature is to cycle time.he restarted it and theres no one to kill when your at the beginning of things,he fulfilled his purpose so he was content.

You're confusing me. Severely. All you DC types argue that Entropy is the primary destructive force in the DCU.

Now, Entropy IRL is simply a measure of randomization in a given thermodynamic, closed system.

None of those definitions match the 'cycle time thing.' And he didn't restart it. He was sent via boom tube to the beginning of time. The Big Bang happened just PRIOR to Imperiex's own Big Bang. Meaning that Imperiex's Big Bang came after the universe's creation. Well, if its purely entropy and entropy's nature is to destroy, then there should be no universe.

What am I missing? If you can explain it to me in a way that'll make sense, that'd be great. Because I know Imperiex is supposed to be composed of entropy. But it looks like there's more to it than that.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Slaanesh
Big G takes this..

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Enyalus
You're confusing me. Severely. All you DC types argue that Entropy is the primary destructive force in the DCU.

Now, Entropy IRL is simply a measure of randomization in a given thermodynamic, closed system.

None of those definitions match the 'cycle time thing.' And he didn't restart it. He was sent via boom tube to the beginning of time. The Big Bang happened just PRIOR to Imperiex's own Big Bang. Meaning that Imperiex's Big Bang came after the universe's creation. Well, if its purely entropy and entropy's nature is to destroy, then there should be no universe.

What am I missing? If you can explain it to me in a way that'll make sense, that'd be great. Because I know Imperiex is supposed to be composed of entropy. But it looks like there's more to it than that.
They went off simultaneously and combined to form everything....it didnt happen after the universe was formed,entropys nature is to end things and then restart it,it collapses the universe and then restarts it...most people simply use it for its destructive capabilities though,it is confusing.

shokosugi
Imperiex = Galactus

Knowsbleed33
Entropy means many things.

rotiart
Imperiex has only been killed on the big bang...

Galactus was killed by the combined heroes of earth...

Enyalus
Originally posted by rotiart
Imperiex has only been killed on the big bang...

Galactus was killed by the combined heroes of earth...

Imperiex was BFR'd by Apokolips tech. His suit was cracked. He basically killed himself.

rotiart
I thought his actual death as by a super charged superman pushing him back through time... So that thembig bang exploded and spread imperiex all across the cosmos.

Enyalus
I thought his actual death as by a super charged superman pushing him back through time... So that thembig bang exploded and spread imperiex all across the cosmos.

Well, his suit was cracked by Superman and DS's OE and others (with it being contained by Kyle). Warworld (with Brainiac at its head) absorbs his energies. Sunamped Supes pushes Warworld through the boomtube to the beginning of time.

Imperiex really didn't have a body at that point in time. He was part of Warworld tech. But was still sentient.

rotiart
Wasn't sipes led by a person too? Kismet or something?

Enyalus
Wasn't sipes led by a person too? Kismet or something?

When he cracked Imperiex's suit along with the OE, yeah. Kismet (in the guise of 'Strange Visitor') touched him and made him look all blue and electric. Kinda like his Superman Blue days, but not.

fangirl101
Superman was amped by the multiversal being Kismet.

cloud102
Multiversal Kismet? I thought she was universal at best.

TricksterPriest
Technically, she could be multiversal, given the nature of the DCU. It doesn't matter.

DC's eternity, plus the full power of Darkseid were needed to amp Superman enough to crack that armor.

EDIT: WHICH IS NOT A VIABLE TACTIC. If Galactus tries it, the Big Bang will eat him alive. And Imperiex will win once he reforms.

cloud102
Is Kismet still alive? Seeing as DC retconned the nature of the DCU multiverse several times.

Imperiex ftw win.

Nestical
Originally posted by iceman24567
Imperiex. Different league.

What the f**k? big g stomps this imposter

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Technically, she could be multiversal, given the nature of the DCU. It doesn't matter.

DC's eternity, plus the full power of Darkseid were needed to amp Superman enough to crack that armor.

EDIT: WHICH IS NOT A VIABLE TACTIC. If Galactus tries it, the Big Bang will eat him alive. And Imperiex will win once he reforms.

Kidding me? Galan became Galactus after the previous' universe ended.

Utrigita
Imo Galactus wins, and isn't that basically what it pretty much ends with in this scenario? You like Marvel then It's Galactus you like DC then It's Imperiex, imo people (including me) makes the judgement based on that because we have to Character that imo match each other quiet well and I don't believe Galactus will win with alot around 5.1/10 so close to being a stalemate....

Lethal Rogue
Originally posted by Utrigita
Imo Galactus wins,
what a surprise...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nestical
What the f**k? big g stomps this imposter Imperiex makes Big G bend over and take it like a cosmic being should.

Philosophía
How should a cosmic being take it ?

And how would it react once it reaches it's apex ?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue
what a surprise...

Yes isn't it laughing out loud

iceman24567

Harbinger

Lethal Rogue
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes isn't it laughing out loud
big grin

Bouboumaster
Galactus makes a kamehameha and kill Imperiex

Nestical
Originally posted by iceman24567
Imperiex makes Big G bend over and take it like a cosmic being should.

wow. eek! you should be out solving crimes with nuggets of wisdom like that.very original

iceman24567
Your sarcasm is wasted trust me no expression

batdude123
Imperiex

Lethal Rogue
Yeah, i'd say imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.