Darkseid's Elite Vs Sinestro Corps w/ Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
All of Sinestro Corps Vs Darkseid's minions PLUS Geridath, the Promethean Giant. Of course, DS elite are outnumbered, BUT they can use all their troops and of course these members:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/DE.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/250px-Darkseid27s_Elite.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Goin' with DS's squad.

TricksterPriest
Sin corp includes SBP, Henshaw, and Anti-monitor. This smells spitey........

cloud102
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sin corp includes SBP, Henshaw, and Anti-monitor. This smells spitey........

How is it Spitey? You have a being that can go toe to toe with Anti-Monitor and a few who can hang with Cybor Supes. Prime is the wildcard, but I'm betting Sirius can keep him busy for a while. Or maybe Stayne.

cloud102
edit, damnit.

TricksterPriest
Unless it's current versions of Darkseid's crew, they are not taking down Anti-Monitor. It took most of the GLC, the Guardians, dropping freaking Warworld on him, and SBP just to BFR him.

cloud102
The Promethean Giant can do that and a lot more.

fangirl101
Unless it's current versions of Darkseid's crew, they are not taking down Anti-Monitor. It took most of the GLC, the Guardians, dropping freaking Warworld on him, and SBP just to BFR him.
The Promethean can beat the entire SC by himself. Are you kidding me.

I'm Bran
Unless it's current versions of Darkseid's crew, they are not taking down Anti-Monitor. It took most of the GLC, the Guardians, dropping freaking Warworld on him, and SBP just to BFR him. How would they take down Anti-Monitor if they were current?

And what has the Promethean Giant done above AM?

cloud102
Originally posted by I'm Bran
How would they take down Anti-Monitor if they were current?

And what has the Promethean Giant done above AM?

They're so high, metron needed to augment himself for them to even recognize them. Thousands of years seem like mere seconds to them, and they were going to crush the earth by their hands alone. Remember this is current, depowered Anti-Monitor.

TricksterPriest
Anti-life justifies my hate. Nuff said.

I didn't put the giant above AM, don't ask me.

I'm Bran
Anti-life justifies my hate. Nuff said.

I didn't put the giant above AM, don't ask me. How would it effect a being of AM's nature though?

I didn't say you did.

Originally posted by cloud102
They're so high, metron needed to augment himself for them to even recognize them. Thousands of years seem like mere seconds to them, and they were going to crush the earth by their hands alone. Remember this is current, depowered Anti-Monitor. So... nothing?

Mindset
They're so high, metron needed to augment himself for them to even recognize them. Thousands of years seem like mere seconds to them, and they were going to crush the earth by their hands alone. Remember this is current, depowered Anti-Monitor. So they're oblivious and strong?

cloud102
No.

Mindset
They're not strong?

cloud102
What do you think?

Mindset
You said no.

cloud102
So?

TricksterPriest
AM is iffy. But given how it's ****ing up Spectre, it has a good chance to work. But Darkseid would have the entire Sin Corp on his side, so there's that again.

AM is probably one of the only beings that might actually be outside it's influence. Still up in the air though.

Mindset
So? Shut up

cloud102
The Giant would just pop his head off. Like a pimple.

batdude123
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/250px-Darkseid27s_Elite.jpg

Those are some impressive man boobs Darkseid is sporting.

cloud102
Lack of fighting will do that to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.