Magneto in Asgardian Destroyer Armor vs DC's Mightiest Villains!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Magneto gets one year to train with the Destroyer Armor to maximize its potential.

---

Destroyer Magneto

vs

Darkseid, Superboy Prime, Cyborg Superman, Gog, and H/P Doomsday

---

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/622399-destoryer_super.jpg

Kris Blaze
How is he gonna maximize its potential? He would probably be unconscious inside it.

Nestical
why or how is magneto in the destroyer armor?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nestical
why or how is magneto in the destroyer armor?

why? I just thought it'd be an interesting fight to have Destroyer with Magneto's powers face off against some extremely powerful foes.

how? Magneto's consciousness is magically transferred to the Destroyer armor.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
why? I just thought it'd be an interesting fight to have Destroyer with Magneto's powers face off against some extremely powerful foes.

how? Magneto's consciousness is magically transferred to the Destroyer armor.

He doesn't get Magneto's powers....

Nestical
how is mags gonna manage the destroyer?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nestical
how is mags gonna manage the destroyer? once his consciousness is transferred to the destroyer...it will be like his own body...under his command

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
once his consciousness is transferred to the destroyer...it will be like his own body...under his command

No it's not.

Magneto's consciousness would be overpowered and he wouldn't be in charge.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
No it's not.

Magneto's consciousness would be overpowered and he wouldn't be in charge.

Well in this thread he is...geezz god d*mn it why you people being so diffiuclt.

Anyway, errr... not sure about the fight. Will the suit amp MAg's powers in any way?

Slaanesh
if thor alone can take it down..this team can also..

carver9
I give this to the destroyer/mags. Basically completely invulnerable, has one of the most powerful weapons in comics, its eye beams that can kill sky father, unlimited strength, and is basically designed to kill celestials.

Destroyer 10/10

Kris Blaze
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.