Lady Shiva vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins ?

smile

iceman24567
Lady Shiva makes Luke Cage break dance for pokemon cards.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lady Shiva make Luke Cage break dance for pokemon cards.

no expression

*cracks laughing

Eternal Idol
I know she's got teh skillz0rz over Luke, but can she actually hurt him? Unless she's got amped strength or chi manipulation attacks, I think Cage would make her the Tina to his Ike.

complexbrother
^^^ Eat some cake Ida May .

Warrior18
Will Shiva even hurt him?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by complexbrother
^^^ Eat some cake Ida May .

huh

Philosophía
facepalm

*Leaves thread while whispering 'f*ck it'*

srankmissingnin
Her most powerful technique is the Leopards Blow... which I don't see working on someone with Cage's durability. In the Richard Dragon series it was just jabbing someone with your fingers extended in the face, it works on humans but on Cage? IMO the only thing that will get Shiva is a hand full of broken fingers.

Phantom Zone
Serioulsy what was the reason for starting this thread?

Philosophía
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Her most powerful technique is the Leopards Blow... which I don't see working on someone with Cage's durability. In the Richard Dragon series it was just jabbing someone with your fingers extended in the face, it works on humans but on Cage? IMO the only thing that will get Shiva is a hand full of broken fingers.

I see that tehnique working, but I'm not going to discuss that, because I see her going for another tactic . How good does Luke Cage do against pressure points ?

tkitna
How formiddable is Cages eyes? What about his ear drums?

Could Shiva beat Luke Cage when he's blind and deaf? Yeah, I think she'd find away to win.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by tkitna
How formiddable is Cages eyes? What about his ear drums?

Could Shiva beat Luke Cage when he's blind and deaf? Yeah, I think she'd find away to win.

His eyes would be less durable but would still be very durable. I still dont see how shes going to hurt him. If Carnage cant hurt Luke dont see how Shiva will.

occultdestroyer
Luke Cage

Silent Guardian
This is a joke right. Luke Cage back hands her and sends her into a coma for 50 years.

tjcoady
Well lets see.

How often have you seen Batman beat down opponents with superhuman durability and strength? There's too many examples to mention; and that's even without his belt o'tricks.

Green Arrow knocked the hell out of Brick, who has similar durability (and probably greater strength) then Luke Cage.

SHIELD agents can take down Colossus with hits to the eyes.

Daredevil has held his own against Luke without superhuman damage output.

The Question, Stick, Richard Dragon, Catman, Wildcat, Kobra, Huntress, Black Canary, Connor Hawke, Captain America, Wolverine... you could go on and on all day listing martial artists worse than, or as good as, Shiva who take down super-durable opponents on a daily basis in comics.

I could go on and on but I'll just quote the Midnighter, as he takes out a guy who has almost Superman level durability:

"Even you have ear-drums, Apollo... Hit them with the proper force, and they'll burst just like anyone else's."

Shiva wins.

Wild Shadow
luke ftw, nothing shiva could really do here, i dont see eye gauge working with his durability, the ear blows might slow him down but one hit from him she is dead.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
luke ftw, nothing shiva could really do here, i dont see eye gauge working with his durability, the ear blows might slow him down but one hit from him she is dead.

Cassidy: "Jesse... I'm as strong as fifty men..."
Jesse Custer: "Then I'll kick your ass fifty times."

Cage is slow. He's a brawler. He's never shown an ounce of martial arts of acumen and he doesn't have superhuman speed.. He would never land a hit on her.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by tjcoady
Cassidy: "Jesse... I'm as strong as fifty men..."
Jesse Custer: "Then I'll kick your ass fifty times."

Cage is slow. He's a brawler. He's never shown an ounce of martial arts of acumen and he doesn't have superhuman speed.. He would never land a hit on her.

what would she do keep hitting him till she tires, all cage needs is one random hit, or knock her down by destroying the terrain.

Silent Guardian
what would she do keep hitting him till she tires, all cage needs is one random hit, or knock her down by destroying the terrain.

hahahahahahahaha. So true. How would Shiva even, hurt him.

tjcoady

Luke Cage has been beaten by martial artists before...

Silent Guardian

? name one. Seriously, name one martial artist who has beaten without, mystical powers or any other form of super powers.

Wild Shadow

was it under their own power? did they do it to the current cage?
can shiva replicate their feats in battle to win here against cage?

tjcoady
Daredevil....

Wild Shadow
Daredevil....

let me guess pressure point attacks and a convenient plot device when he was a ten tonner right?

tjcoady
let me guess pressure point attacks and a convenient plot device when he was a ten tonner right?

Pressure points, eye gouges, and by not getting hit and letting Luke wear himself out.

Yeah, back in the Tiara days, and more recently.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Luke as a character. He's just not really an extraordinary powerhouse or anything like that.

Silent Guardian
Daredevil....

PIS. PIS I say! laughing out loud

Phantom Zone
Pressure points, eye gouges, and by not getting hit and letting Luke wear himself out.

Yeah, back in the Tiara days, and more recently.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Luke as a character. He's just not really an extraordinary powerhouse or anything like that.

Who were they and what were the cirumstances, its also has to be after his upgrade in 1993

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
PIS. PIS I say! laughing out loud
Blindness is PIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.