Parallax VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
First scenario is
Parallax(full power) vs Galactus at
-Average
-Full

Then
Ion(strongest reincarnation) vs Galactus
-Average
-Full

Who wins

Zack Fair
Do you mean Average/Full for Big G?

Like it matters. Classic Parallax/Ion shits all over Big G's meal and there is nothing he can do about it sans UN.

xJLxKing
I mean the first scenarios is Parallax vs Gal with Average power, and then P vs G at Full power. Same goes with Ion

Harbinger
Originally posted by xJLxKing
First scenario is
Parallax(full power) vs Galactus at
-Average
-Full

Then
Ion(strongest reincarnation) vs Galactus
-Average
-Full

Who wins Galactus loses every scenario.

cloud102
Parallax.

iceman24567
Galactus loses all battles here no expression

xJLxKing
Wow I clearly didn't know Parallax was this strong. I am shocked

Mindset
I'm not.

iceman24567
The time trapper got one shotted, Hank Henshaw got pwned the friggen universe got pwned by him yeah he's up there and Ion is even more uber.

Utrigita
Galactus gets beaten down in the dirt, by Parallax that is for sure, but I don't recall Ion having feats that places him above Parallax...

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus gets beaten down in the dirt, by Parallax that is for sure, but I don't recall Ion having feats that places him above Parallax...
Ion with barely any of the Ion force contained the force that parallax considered to be the greatest destructive force in existence...full power Ion was an omnipresent nigh omnipotent right hand of god who held all the strings of time and could alter it as he saw fit,Ion was a monster.

Utrigita
OKay thanks Galactus gets stomped their too then.

starlock
Galactus 's only win comes at Ion at average power...there is no way Ion's average is beating galactus...it might be my opinon...but kyle as ion for the second time..and sodam Vat...would not have a chance against galactus

vlaaad12345
We are using the first Ion and he would def win.

Avlon
Parallax stomps.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Avlon
Parallax stomps.

xJLxKing
We are using the most powerful form of Ion which is the 1st one

BradBalboa
I liek Parallax, but i dont think he could take Galactus....

BradBalboa
Oh as for Ion, hmm well i havent seen Kyle using real Ion power, sodam has sum ok feats, actually lasting agaisn tPrime being one and surving sum of AMs attacks... but still Galactus stomps

vlaaad12345
We are using Ion 1 not yat not ion 2 Ion one and he would stomp all over galactus.

occultdestroyer
1. Parallax

2. Ion

xJLxKing
I am pretty sure its Ion then Parallax

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I am pretty sure its Ion then Parallax
Read the first post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.