Current Darkseid vs the Forth Celestial Host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I'm Bran
They fight.

iceman24567
No they don't Darkseid whispers in their ears and they start having a gigantic aluminum orgy.

TricksterPriest

I'm Bran

iceman24567
Originally posted by I'm Bran
The Celestials don't follow/comprehend any of those rules minus judgment...

Last I checked. They are all about judgment i see that being their downfall laughing

TricksterPriest
Darkseid's mere presence is literally tearing down and collapsing the multiverse.......

cloud102
We'll see more about this collapse of the Multiverse in Final Crisis Secret Files.

starlock
Fourth Host for the easy win

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by starlock
Fourth Host for the easy win

occultdestroyer
Anti-Life Equation

Slaanesh
forth host FTW

Priest
The Host.

Galan007
Until we know for sure that the ALE can bend even abstract-esque characters to it's will, we can't really be certain who'd take this.

vlaaad12345
Its bent promethean giants...guys who are like gods to the new gods....its burned out the abstract esque ecruous.

Galan007
Darkseid's done that during FC?

vlaaad12345
Its the ale why wouldn't we be able to use past feats for it....it hasnt just all the sudden changed.

Philosophía
Actually, it obviously has.

vlaaad12345
Actually no it hasn't,darkseid was weakened and not in his body fully therefore he couldn't use it properly..as soon as he was adjusted to turpins body he used it to kill gods,its still the ale there has been no retcon we can still use past feats.

Philosophía
There is an obvious difference between the pre-Final Crisis/SS Anti-Life Equation and the current one. So no, the feats aren't interchangeable.

vlaaad12345
And that obvious difference that can't be explained by darkseid not actually being able to control his body yet is what?o yeah there is none.

Philosophía
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And that obvious difference that can't be explained by darkseid not actually being able to control his body yet is what?o yeah there is none. What the hell are you talking about ?

vlaaad12345
Darkseid has been a disabled lump of flesh until fc 4...right when hes not disabled he gets up and uses the ale to kill gods and drags the multiverse into his hell...

Philosophía
I don't see what relevance has what you are saying over what we were discussing.

You said that the feats that the pre-Final Crisis/SS anti-life equation had done are applicable to the current one, and I pointed out that since there is a difference between how the anti-life equation has been portrayed/defined in these periods, the feats aren't interchangeable.

iceman24567

Philosophía
Originally posted by iceman24567
Do you think current Darkseid can affect a Celestial with the ALE.

Yes. I belive it can affect anything sentient, as long as it's not a being such as Spectre/Mercy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.