Cosmic team War: DC Vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Fight takes place in an empty multiverse wink

DC:
World's Funnest Mxy
Ion
Time Trapper
The Decreator
Death
Krona
Nekron

Vs

Marvel:
HOM Wanda
Tyrant
Shuma-Gorath
Korvac
Death
Tenebrous
Abraxas

TricksterPriest
Marvel Team is severely underpowered. WTF, I just looked up Decreator. Do you know who that is? What the f**k? That's GEB! That's the Great Evil Beast.

you basically put the dark supreme being of DC comics against the other team.........

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Marvel Team is severely underpowered. WTF, I just looked up Decreator. Do you know who that is? What the f**k? That's GEB! That's the Great Evil Beast.

you basically put the dark supreme being of DC comics against the other team.........

Agreed.

But if it weren't there, I think that HOM Wanda could tipe the scale for Marvel...

cloud102

I'm talking about the Decreator from Doom Patrol. Not GEB.

kevdude
The Decreator isn't TGEB its God's Shadow, it would destroy them all. DC Death and Marvel Death would be the only 1s left if you took it out.

TricksterPriest
Really? Wiki said it was GEB.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Unwritten_Book

So I take that it's equivalently powerful to GEB or Presence?

cloud102
I don't think so. GEB is just on another level entirely. Equal to the Presence. The Decreator is only universal from what I hear.

kevdude

TricksterPriest
So how powerful is the Decreator?

vlaaad12345
Worlds funniest myx wiped out all of dc with a hand wave....its really not fair to have him in this.

kevdude
So how powerful is the Decreator?

It should prob be near both Deaths powers or right after Archangel Gabriel..

Philosophía
Team 1, easily.

Harbinger
^ Pretty much

rougeredmage
does the term cosmic in comics usually imply the charcter spends alot of time in space..... thus whats so cosmic about HOM wanda

aiso the metaphysics of the dc universe means that death will be at the end of the universe alone !!

thus dc must win

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by rougeredmage
does the term cosmic in comics usually imply the charcter spends alot of time in space..... thus whats so cosmic about HOM wanda

aiso the metaphysics of the dc universe means that death will be at the end of the universe alone !!

thus dc must win

Actually, Marvel has a similar setup with their death. So basically Marvel&DC Death would be there at the end.

Also, cosmic usually applies to space-dwellers, but it can also be used as a power indicator. Perhaps a better term would be abstract or god-like?

joshypooh
dc loses

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by joshypooh
dc loses

What the f**k? We were just talking about the fact that the match is unfairly stacked in DC's favor. They have no less than 5 universe enders, 3 of which are among the most powerful beings in DC.

Marvel has 3 if you count Korvac. And Wanda is the biggest gun there. Death is powerful, but DC has theirs so that's balanced out.

Are you just trolling? roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101

Mindset
What the f**k? We were just talking about the fact that the match is unfairly stacked in DC's favor. They have no less than 5 universe enders, 3 of which are among the most powerful beings in DC.

Marvel has 3 if you count Korvac. And Wanda is the biggest gun there. Death is powerful, but DC has theirs so that's balanced out.

Are you just trolling? roll eyes (sarcastic) You don't know who Abraxas is, do you?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't know who Abraxas is, do you?

Mxy, Ion, and probably Time Trapper (maybe Krona depending on version) are so far above Abraxas it's not even funny.

Mindset
Mxy, Ion, and probably Time Trapper (maybe Krona depending on version) are so far above Abraxas it's not even funny. So you don't know who he is, ok.

TricksterPriest
Ion was the right hand of god. Mxy.......is Mxy. Time Trapper is the abstract of Entropy in DC. Abraxas's best feat is killing off all the alternate Galacti. He wanted the UN to nullify everything. And he was destroyed by it. Ion, Mxy and probably Trapper are beyond the UN's power.

Mindset
Ion was the right hand of god. Mxy.......is Mxy. Time Trapper is the abstract of Entropy in DC. Abraxas's best feat is killing off all the alternate Galacti. He wanted the UN to nullify everything. And he was destroyed by it. Ion, Mxy and probably Trapper are beyond the UN's power. Did you actually read the story or are you just trying to piece together some things you've heard on here, it sounds like the latter. erm

Just admit you don't know what Abraxas is capable of.

Also, where did you get Ion was the right hand of God? confused

TricksterPriest
I believe either Spectre or Ion himself called him that.

vlaaad12345
Did you actually read the story or are you just trying to piece together some things you've heard on here, it sounds like the latter. erm

Just admit you don't know what Abraxas is capable of.

Also, where did you get Ion was the right hand of God? confused
Naration from the green lantern comics when he became ion described him as having more power then any human before and the right hand of god,worlds funniest myx and Ion win this.

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Naration from the green lantern comics when he became ion described him as having more power then any human before and the right hand of god,worlds funniest myx and Ion win this. I don't remember that, but it doesn't really matter. That's not really a display of power.

shokosugi
Krona Solos the entire Marvel team.

vlaaad12345
I don't remember that, but it doesn't really matter. That's not really a display of power.
Having more power then any human before him is since humans before have had all reality ending/remaking forces,worlds funniest myx and Ion win.

Mindset
Having more power then any human before him is since humans before have had all reality ending/remaking forces,worlds funniest myx and Ion win. The statement alone doesn't mean anything, which is why I said it doesn't matter.

vlaaad12345
Yes that narative statement that tells of what kind of power he is inheritating has no value at all...jesus dude seriously just stop,He was above entropy the force that can destroy and remake reality back before he ever started using a real portion of the ion force he wasn't bound by time or space he was compared to the right hand of god.

Mindset
Yes that narative statement that tells of what kind of power he is inheritating has no value at all...jesus dude seriously just stop,He was a above entropy the force that can destroy and remake reality back before he ever started using a real portion of the ion force. facepalm

Leave out your nuthugging of Ion and listen to what I'm saying.

The statement doesn't mean anything, his displays of power do, I wasn't saying Ion wasn't strong, I'm saying that statement doesn't mean much.

vlaaad12345
Theres no reason to ignore the narator flat out saying he has more power then any human ever end of story.

Galan007
Team 1 ftw. Not really a contest, imo.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
But if it weren't there, I think that HOM Wanda could tipe the scale for Marvel... WF Mxy would smack her in the face with a Galaxy. none

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.