MA Royal Rumble to low meta.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Daredevil with Capt sheild

vs

Captain America with DD bill clubs

vs

Shang-chi with Blades sword

vs

Blade with Shang-chi nunchucks

who wins?

Mrblonde
I say Cap personally...I like the weapon swap idea

Harbinger
Either Daredevil or Shang-Chi.

Starscream M
Daredevil

the shield is the best weapon by far

Philosophía
Daredevil.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
Daredevil

how is a shield better then an adamatium sword?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
how is a shield better then an adamatium sword? oh I didn't realize Blade's sword was adamantium

that means Cap and Blade are f#@ked

I'm not sure who wins between DD and Shang...do they get to train with their new weapons?

Battlehammer
no training with them and to amke it fair lets make every ones weapon unbreakable

Trackz
captain america would probably be better off tossing the billclubs, blade should be fine with the nunchucks, he's shown to be good with them (used them to block bullets), but daredevil and shang-chi have the superior weapons

Starscream M
no training with them and to amke it fair lets make every ones weapon unbreakable I'd go with:

1. Shang

2. DD

3. Cap

4. Blade

Trackz
I'd go with:

1. Shang

2. DD

3. Cap

4. Blade
my opinion:
DD
shangchi
Blade
Captain America (never shown the ability to use billyclubs)

StyleTime
Shang Chi with swords is a scary idea.

Badabing
Originally posted by StyleTime
Shang Chi with swords is a scary idea. santdur

Trackz
Shang Chi with swords is a scary idea. has he been shown to use them?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Trackz
has he been shown to use them?
I am going to be completely honest with you dude. I have no idea. lol I was just trying to invite the Ghost of Christmas Dur.
Originally posted by Badabing
santdur
AND IT WORKED!!! HAHA!
santdur

Badabing
I am going to be completely honest with you dude. I have no idea. lol I was just trying to invite the Ghost of Christmas Dur.

AND IT WORKED!!! HAHA!
santdur laughing out loud

chilled monkey
Daredevil

It's not the weapon that counts. It's the skill of the wielder. Having a great weapon means nothing if you don't know how to use it.

The shield is highly effective certainly, but the reason it's so formiddable in Cap's hands is because he has a huge level of experience with it. Daredevil does not have that, and so he won't be anywhere near as effective with it as Cap.

Battlehammer
my opinion:
DD
shangchi
Blade
Captain America (never shown the ability to use billyclubs)
and Blade has shown the ability to uses nunckchucks?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by chilled monkey
It's not the weapon that counts. It's the skill of the wielder. Having a great weapon means nothing if you don't know how to use it.

The shield is highly effective certainly, but the reason it's so formiddable in Cap's hands is because he has a huge level of experience with it. Daredevil does not have that, and so he won't be anywhere near as effective with it as Cap.
very true.

I'm Bran
oh I didn't realize Blade's sword was adamantium

that means Cap and Blade are f#@ked

I'm not sure who wins between DD and Shang...do they get to train with their new weapons? What would it have mattered? Did you think the swords were going to break or something?

erm

srankmissingnin
has he been shown to use them?

Yes several times but he despises all weaponry and only uses it as a last resort if he absolutely needs to.

Battlehammer
I not sure ive ever seen capt uses any other weapons asside from a shield and a gun and I not sure anyone ever prived evdience of him doing on this forum.

srankmissingnin
I not sure ive ever seen capt uses any other weapons asside from a shield and a gun and I not sure anyone ever prived evdience of him doing on this forum.

He used all sorts of weapons when he had an energy generator instead of his normal shield.

Battlehammer
i don't remeber this I remeber him repeatedly using a shield and nothing elses. Only thing I think he may have used was a bo staff and I cloes to positive he enevr used a single bladed weapon.

srankmissingnin
Off the top of my head look at his fight with Taskmaster when he had the energy shield. I think he used a variety of weapons in that fight.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Off the top of my head look at his fight with Taskmaster when he had the energy shield. I think he used a variety of weapons in that fight.

you know what issue it is? I don't have the fight but I can likly dl the comic.

From what ive notice Capt seems to be the least skilled top tier when it comes to weapons. He really to me at least only shown mastery of the shield and nothing eles.

srankmissingnin
Not sure the issue and I dont have my comics with my over the christmas break

Battlehammer
same.

is it during the same run when task was able to catch a bullet?

srankmissingnin
No. When Tasky could catch a bullet he was using Cap's energy shield generator, in the fight I'm talking about Cap still had it.

Battlehammer
I ment to say is it the same artist. Because if so I may know which issue your refferring to

srankmissingnin
I dont it was the Udon guys.

Battlehammer
oh ok. bullet catching taskmaster was my favorite artist wises the action look good in my opinion

srankmissingnin
oh ok. bullet catching taskmaster was my favorite artist wises the action look good in my opinion

Alvin Lee (she?)? Yeah he does some killer action scenes.

Battlehammer
Alvin Lee (she?)? Yeah he does some killer action scenes.
not sure lol.

that he/she does.

Trackz
and Blade has shown the ability to uses nunckchucks? yes, he's a master of almost every weapon known to man (stated in his series)

Trackz
Yes several times but he despises all weaponry and only uses it as a last resort if he absolutely needs to. that could mean he is out of practice with swords, Blade might be able to beat him.

jrodslam
DD with the shield.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.