Can any team defeat the 72-10 Chicago Bulls?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Can you see any team defeat this version of Chicago Bulls?

vandalworks
use the nba thread for discussion.

celestialdemon
Yeah, 10 of them can.

cloud102
Which teams?

guy222
'71-72 Los Angeles Lakers
Showtime Lakers

Darth Martin
I'll take the three-peat Kobe/Shaq Lakers myself. Think the league was kinda weak during the Bull late trilogy era.

Warmonger
They were 72-10 so they obviously lost a couple of times. Not to mention they padded their record with 8 easy wins on two easy expansion teams that came in the league a that year. And I think tht was they year they shortened the three point line as well.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by cloud102
Which teams?

The 10 teams that beat them.

vandalworks
the toronto raptors can. and did. they were one of teh few teams that beat them, and it was torontos first year in the league too.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by cloud102
Can you see any team defeat this version of Chicago Bulls?

The Pittsburgh Steelers could.

Smasandian
Originally posted by vandalworks
the toronto raptors can. and did. they were one of teh few teams that beat them, and it was torontos first year in the league too.

I remember that game. It was the Skydome and it was awesome.

vandalworks
yeah man first season and my first year of supporting a team, what a highlight to have. i knew we wouldnt win many games, but that game showed potential.

Smasandian
Yeah, in reality, the Raptors haven't really done anything in the NBA outside of giving up McGrady and Carter to other teams.

botankus
So I think the consensus here is that the 72-10 Chicago Bulls could be beaten 10 times over the course of the season, so the answer to the OP's question is yes. Case closed.

Barker
Yes hurr hurr durr, ten can, hurr.

jinXed by JaNx
I think that this school would have a shot. 100-0 win, come on now. http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/012309dnmet100ptforfeit.1e54d45.html

GBang
Well with all that fire and expectation behind them that year I can't see any team that could of done in the finals. They were just amazing!

AsbestosFlaygon
In this era, after the lopsided trades, probably the Clippers or Heat.

guy222
lippers nope

heat nope

stick out tongue

Chef Mikey
No. This record will never be equaled. EVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.