Superman(current)/Cyborg superman w/rings vs Superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
can the duo take down prime?

Slaanesh
no..

starlock
Team wins...easy!

Slaanesh
how??CS got beat by 3 kryptonian..Prime rip through the combine force of earth superhero, green lantern corp and the sinestro corp..this two won't even give him a fight..

xJLxKing
They will give him a fight, but Prime wins

BradBalboa
Prime stomps !!!

Galan007
Prime.

BradBalboa
can some oen tell me how to get a dp, iv got my pic of buu, but i want an actual dp =/

Raoul
Team, imo.

Galan007
Originally posted by BradBalboa
can some oen tell me how to get a dp, i want an actual dp =/ You have to find a couple willing guys first. ermmnone

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Slaanesh
how??CS got beat by 3 kryptonian...

To be fair, Prime got beat by 2 Kryptonians.

I think the team wins; but they'll need a vacation afterwards.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
You have to find a couple willing guys first. ermmnone wink

Hannibal-Lector
Unless they use an outside force (red sun) prime wins pretty easily

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
To be fair, Prime got beat by 2 Kryptonians.

what??when??

Zack Fair
What is so fair about them depowering him?

ThunderGodEneru
He was beaten by them when he was depowered.

And he killed one of them.

Granted, they were all depowered, but it was a 18 year old boy vs. a 30 year old, muscle bound man, and afterwards, Superman was about to die as well, though that was prolly from the Kryptonite present.

Anyway, at SMP's current levels while fully powered, I say he would win.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Granted, they were all depowered, but it was a 18 year old boy vs. a 30 year old, muscle bound man, and afterwards, Superman was about to die as well, though that was prolly from the Kryptonite present.

Exactly.

Slaanesh
oh..he was talking about the fight on mogo where prime was depowered..hey..that doesn't count..

Avlon
To be fair, ulthough SMP was depowered on Mogo, people don't give Supes enough credit for that win.

Yes, he may be a muscular 30 something vs a teen BUT, he was surrounded by kryptonite.

SMP still had the edge with that.

As for the battle itself. Too early to tell. I believe SMP is supposed to battle Supes in the Legion. SMP respects Henshaw for a reason. The only person I've seen SMP respect from the new universe.

quanchi112
Prime wins. On a whole other level than superman and cyborg.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

I just want to say 18 year old boy, may not have as big muscles as his older versions but thats means nothing but anyway. Prime Has more difficulty with Cyborg but He wins all but not a stomp.

IMO Cyborg supes is pretty freaking nasty, he has taken out current supes with ease right?

Galan007
It may just be me, but I certainly wouldn't give the odds to Superman/Henshaw, if they were to take on this team:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1129624_smp1.jpg

Prime, on the other hand, was owning them all... and was doing so at less than full power, to boot. *shrugs*

Mindset
Too bad Kyle wasn't there, him and Dick would have owned SBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.