What awful games would you give to gamers you hate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
If you ever wanted to get back at a gamer you hate by giving him (or her) an awful videogame, what would it be?

If you already gave a bad game to someone, you can mention that in here too.

One time, I actually gave a gamer a game called Golden Axe Beast Rider and lets just say I wouldn't be surprised if he came and shot me lol.

Ridley_Prime
Um.. If it's someone I hate, I don't go out of my way to give them anything, even if it is something crappy. Are some people just like "Oh, hey. There's someone I hate. Let's give him/her a copy of Superman 64 and be on our way!" ? I certainly hope not. erm

Wei Phoenix
NARC

Kazenji
Which NARC the new one or the old one ?

Taven
World of Warcraft. Terrible, terrible game.

Impediment
I don't give away games. Then again, I don't buy bad games, either.

Digi
GTA IV. Luckily, I borrowed it from a friend instead of buying.

Impediment
GTA 4 was a good game, in my opinion. Not GREAT, but good.

§P0oONY
An MMORPG, take your pick, not saying their awful, but if it's someone you hate then giving them a subscription fee to pay is funny.

GTA IV doesn't deserve it's tag as a fantastic game, it's my least favourite of the 3D titles, I don't like the driving, which is what you spend a lot of GTA games doing.

Impediment
I agree. GTA 3 was light years better, IMO.

§P0oONY
My 3D rank would be:

Vice City (Loved the soundtrack, general storyline, plus helecopters),
San Andreas (Soundtrack took a hit but everything else was pretty good, too much countryside though.),
3 (Chatterbox = Fantastic, strong storyline.)
4 (Sountrack wasn't great, driving is a pain, friends texting you and calling you to do stuff was quite annoying at times)

King-Fingolfin
Zelda CD-I

That's about the worst I can think of.

Yoshi Paradise
I wouldn't give a game to a person I disliked since he/she would automatically think I was up to something.

I still play the majority of the video games that I've bought in the past, and I refuse to buy a bad game on purpose and give it away just to anger someone.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Um.. If it's someone I hate, I don't go out of my way to give them anything, even if it is something crappy. Are some people just like "Oh, hey. There's someone I hate. Let's give him/her a copy of Superman 64 and be on our way!" ? I certainly hope not. erm

Honestly, that would be sad.

§P0oONY
You guys do realise this thing is hypothetical?... It's basically just asking you to name some dreadful games.

Mr.blanka
I would buy them WoW so then they could waste a bunch of money on monthly fees plus they'll become an addicting nerd and have no social life. Yep, I actually think that's a good idea.

*evil grins*

BackFire
Assassin's Creed.

ThunderGodEneru
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly.

One of the worst games I have ever played, even more so when you take into consideration the fact that it was the sequel to Year of the Dragon.

Burning thought
Heroes of Annhilated empires

Hitosu Moriko
chibi robo

k1Lla441
true crime: streets of la. like one of the worst games ever, horrible driving, graphics sucked ass, and gameplay was even more terrifying.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly.

One of the worst games I have ever played, even more so when you take into consideration the fact that it was the sequel to Year of the Dragon.

I prefered it when Insomniac was making the Spyro games same deal with Crash Bandicoot when Naughty Dog was doing them, They both went downhill soon as they stopped doing each of those titles.

WrathfulDwarf
E.T. for the Atari.

ragesRemorse
Alone in the Dark
Turning Point
All of the CD-I Zelda games
Virtual Boy
Ghostbusters for nes

ragesRemorse

Kazenji

Menetnashté

Kazenji

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
shit, i think you mean taking cabs laughing out loud Which is what I did more or less all the time. Which is questionable in a GTA game.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Which is my point what i was getting at

How else are you gonna get around the city ??.......Fly around like superman ummmm no its GTA not city of heroes.
Erm, I was pointing out the flaw I found with the game... I didn't enjoy one of it's main features..

Kazenji
A main feature thats been part of all the GTA games..........

§P0oONY
Yes... But the driving has not been the same in all the GTA games.

Kazenji
Well obvisouly compared to GTA 1&2 how they were in 2D with the birds eye view and these newer ones in full 3D.

§P0oONY
Well obvisouly compared to GTA 1&2 how they were in 2D with the birds eye view and these newer ones in full 3D.
GTA IV went for a more realistic driving experience... I disliked this.

Wei Phoenix
Which NARC the new one or the old one ?

New one that costed 20 bucks on the PS2.

Originally posted by k1Lla441
true crime: streets of la. like one of the worst games ever, horrible driving, graphics sucked ass, and gameplay was even more terrifying.

Not worst than NARC.

Nemesis X
Silent Hill Homecoming

Icy Ninja
Vampire Rain worst game ever

SnakeEyes
Men in Black II: Alien Escape. Quite possibly THE worst game I've ever played. Also, from what I remember, the soundtrack is atrocious. After ten minutes, anyone in the right mind will want to commit suicide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black_II:_Alien_Escape

ThunderGodEneru
I prefered it when Insomniac was making the Spyro games same deal with Crash Bandicoot when Naughty Dog was doing them, They both went downhill soon as they stopped doing each of those titles. Both true statements.

Ultimate Wil
The newest Head Coach

Darth Jello
any game put out by acclaim, thq, or ljn. Or even better, the pc port of the first ninja turtles game. its insanely unbalanced, hard, and is literally impossible to beat without a cheat code due to a programming error

ragesRemorse
A main feature thats been part of all the GTA games..........

He was just saying he didn't prefer the new driving mechanics and i agree.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
The newest Head Coach

oh christ, that's a real winner, eh...,watch the computer play football laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
E.T. for Atari 2600

Big Rigs

Lich King
Originally posted by Taven
World of Warcraft. Terrible, terrible game.

Chances are that the person you hate just like 11.000.000 other people might enjoy the game and be glad it crossed his road wink

Final Blaxican
He's already stated that he's biased against western RPG's.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lich King
Chances are that the person you hate just like 11.000.000 other people might enjoy the game and be glad it crossed his road wink
No one is glad to have found warcraft. We just find it, play it... And wish we didn't.

Woo for giving it up!

Lich King
I'm glad I found it. I'm sure there are those that does not like what has become of themselves once they have seated themselves before it, as to many it is rather addictive. There's nothing wrong with the game tho'. Good balance, creativity and that kinda stuff.

Ridley_Prime
lol WoW. I agree with this guy here, even if it is a joke vid.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3404138860442030444&hl=en

LilMimister006
Ephemeral Fantasia. Most ridiculous game ever.

Scythe
Custard's Revenge...

ThunderGodEneru
Actually, I changed my pick.

Mario is Missing.

There is no excuse for a game to be that bad.

Lord Knightfa11
super bombad racing for a console he doesn't own.

DorianYates

Darth Jello
Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde

ESB -1138
I would give Sonic 2006 to someone I didn't like.

ThunderGodEneru
Wait, you like Secret Rings but hated 2006?

ESB -1138
Because 2006 was glitchy, Sonic (and everyone else) moved like snails, the camera was beyond horrible, the story was laughable (human and animal love...really?), way too many characters to play as taking the spotlight away from Sonic, and overall it is the worse Sonic game out except for maybe Shadow the Hedgehog. Secret Rings is a good game, not great but good which brought Sonic back to at least him blazing at high speeds again and they even had a pretty good camera.

SaTsuJiN
Iron and Blood for PSX... (the fighting game)

Deathtrap Dungeon for PSX

Dead Zone for PSX (another (terrible anime) fighting game)

Hi-Octane for Saturn

Cyber Speedway for Saturn

Street Fighter : The Movie : The Game (either system)

Dead or Alive for Saturn

DBZ : Ultimate Battle 22 for PSX

and many more.. if I can remember them

KakashiKun
Frusion Frensy. The whole collector's edition. If they had one.

Kazenji
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Iron and Blood for PSX... (the fighting game)

Deathtrap Dungeon for PSX

Dead Zone for PSX (another (terrible anime) fighting game)

Hi-Octane for Saturn

Cyber Speedway for Saturn

Street Fighter : The Movie : The Game (either system)

Dead or Alive for Saturn

DBZ : Ultimate Battle 22 for PSX

and many more.. if I can remember them

Wow alot of fighting games

do you play anything other then fighting games SaTsuJiN ?

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
super bombad racing for a console he doesn't own.

laughing out loud aweful, aweful game... however, I'd have to vote for Two Worlds.

Any game that has a the hero go "Eww wet" when he walks into water is a baaad game.

SaTsuJiN
Wow alot of fighting games

do you play anything other then fighting games SaTsuJiN ?

I most certainly do.. but you'll come to find.. if you play a lot of fighters... that there's nothing worse than a terrible fighting game

See : Ultimate Battle 22

7iya-TyR-z4

Joker1237
Pitt Fighter, I would not curse that game on my worse enemies though. That was a BAD game.

Zoron
Originally posted by k1Lla441
true crime: streets of la. like one of the worst games ever, horrible driving, graphics sucked ass, and gameplay was even more terrifying. yeah I got that game in 07 I played it for 5 weeks but haven't really played it since eek!

DarkC
I Wanna Be The Guy
Pong
Nintendogs (Yes, really)

Zoron
1.Resident Evil Umberalla Chronicles (is very bad nuff said)
2.shaq-fu (LOL)
3.clay fighters (worst concept for a fighting game sloppy moves N all)
4.ghost squad (the game was wayy too short!)
5.X-Men Legends (just horrible worst game I ever got for Christmas this crap was nothing like x-men legends 2 or marvel ultimate alliance)
6.Dragon Ball Z Battle 22 (crapfest)
7.Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku ( I wasted 20 bucks on this crap)
8.Dragon Ball Z Taiketsu (too dull, too slow, couldn't block specials couldn't fly, overall crapfest)
9.Pacman 2 the new adventures ( it was fun n all but I nerver beat this game in my life its too easy to get lost or can't figure out what to do next I've given up)
10.Contra advanced ( good game but damn this thing was too hard 1 hit your dead 3 hits overall thats an continue used up wtf I only got to level 4)
so I'd give these to my worst enemy Hahahaah have fun retards

General G
I absolutely could not stand the first Lord of the Rings game. I'll give that to someone I don't like.

Nemesis X
Geist is horrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.