Captain marvel vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

cap is billy
cap can use all his abilities except flight

who wins?

Badabing
CM wins.

TricksterPriest
SHAZAM! duryes

Leobama
Originally posted by Badabing
CM wins. How cud he beat WWH? I don't much about cm.

janus77
Hulk ftw imo. what's CM going to do that Zom/Strange couldn't (and to nil effect).

jalek moye
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk ftw imo. what's CM going to do that Zom/Strange couldn't (and to nil effect).

well if strange was actually fighting like he normally does he would have destroyed Hulk. and even if not, hulk coudldn't hit him till he was distracted.

o and CM is way more durable then strange

janus77
don't think Strange could have destroyed Hulk. at least not in the way he chose to fight Hulk, not even with a fraction of Zom's power was Strange strong enough to give Hulk a fight.

banishment was the only likely option that Strange failed to utilise, but BFR is off here so ...

I doubt CM is more durable than Zom/Strange but even if he is, Hulk only punched Zom/Strange 3 times. if Hulk's really feeling pissed, I'm thinking CM would be in serious trouble, very quickly.

jalek moye
CM is up there with superman durablity wise, so are you saying that couple of hits will drop supes too.

and if Dr strange fought like a sorceor of his magnitude (and didn't have hand problems), not getting into a pure h2h fight like he did. Hulk really wouldn't be able to do much about it

janus77
Hulk's punches can drop anyone below Skyfather, quite quickly. he's the only character I've seen that has shaken up dimensions and busted timestorms with punches, so yes, if he's properly pissed off he can do that.

the question is does he get the chance, without bfr I think it comes down to when and not if he tags CM. once he does, it may take one or it may take ten, but it will result in CM getting dropped.

as for how Strange fought, again he could have banished Hulk (he's done that before) but for the sake of the story obviously they needed to fight. I just don't think he could have done anything with his magics either... there have been powerful magical beings that have attempted to manipulate/attack Hulk through magic (goom or something for one, iirc) only for Hulk to just "shake it off" ...

dunno ... I'm just thinking that you can't kill someone who is "functionally immortal" and has such durability that he can contain a universe of energy without falling apart.

jalek moye
I didn't mean kill but hulk hs been dropped before. And no Juggs isnt skyfather ad he'll never drop him, and it would take a long time for his punches to drop superman, hell wolverine gives him hell all the time.

Not saying he won't win against marvel but it wont be in a few hits.

Badabing
Originally posted by Leobama
How cud he beat WWH? I don't much about cm. The power of 6 Greek gods. Basically he has Superman durability, speed and strength plus magic lightning and lightning charged punches. I'm assuming the thread starter wants Classic Marvel and not CM with all the wizard's power too.Originally posted by janus77
Hulk ftw imo. what's CM going to do that Zom/Strange couldn't (and to nil effect). no expression This post is just....facepalm

If Nihilist was thinking Captain Marvel w/o the full wizard's power then were talking about a magically powered herald with stats on par with Superman. Regardless of not having flight in this thread, Marvel still has all his speed, strength, endurance, magic lightning and lightning charged punches.

If you're thinking he means current Billy with all those powers plus the magic of Shazam then that comparison is fail. Strange didn't have all the power of Zom and at a crucial moment, held back as not to become a monster himself. And Zom had "nil" effect? Did we read the same arc? Hulk was wtfpwnd until Strange had second thoughts which gave WWH his opening. Billy won't be holding back. WWH isn't hitting anyone with the speed of Mercury who also has magic based ranged attacks.

Harbinger
Fail? Fail as in:

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/7784/magicfail7sv.png

This kind of fail?

As for the thread, Marvel takes it.

Mrblonde
I say WWH if he can hit Sentry he can hit Billy

Kasper Gutman
If Dr. Strange had full use of his hands and was inclined to do so, Hulk could have been snuffed out. BFR, put to sleep with a simple gesture, out right killed etc. Hulk was lucky that Strange was an old friend and some what of a good guy.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wrecks him.

The Pict
The power of 6 Greek gods. Basically he has Superman durability, speed and strength plus magic lightning and lightning charged punches. I'm assuming the thread starter wants Classic Marvel and not CM with all the wizard's power too. no expression This post is just....facepalm

If Nihilist was thinking Captain Marvel w/o the full wizard's power then were talking about a magically powered herald with stats on par with Superman. Regardless of not having flight in this thread, Marvel still has all his speed, strength, endurance, magic lightning and lightning charged punches.

If you're thinking he means current Billy with all those powers plus the magic of Shazam then that comparison is fail. Strange didn't have all the power of Zom and at a crucial moment, held back as not to become a monster himself. And Zom had "nil" effect? Did we read the same arc? Hulk was wtfpwnd until Strange had second thoughts which gave WWH his opening. Billy won't be holding back. WWH isn't hitting anyone with the speed of Mercury who also has magic based ranged attacks.

thumb up

carver9
WWh 8/10

jalek moye
Originally posted by Mrblonde
I say WWH if he can hit Sentry he can hit Billy

Sentry stod infront of him and let him hit him. He even said so

The Pict
Originally posted by jalek moye
Sentry stod infront of him and let him hit him. He even said so

Yeah he was just standing there chatting with Hulk while getting his face pummeled in.

iceman24567
WWh gets stomped in his ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
WWh gets stomped in his ass. Based on what?

jalek moye
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what? wat do you base him winning on?

quanchi112
wat do you base him winning on? His feats,healing ability,anger,feats.

jalek moye
His feats,healing ability,anger,feats.

i could say the same only exchange healing and anger. for Huge strength advantage and speed.

Naija boy
Hmm,Im not sure of marvels actual blitzing abilities. If he ends up not using his speed to a high degree in battle but instead gets into a prolonged physical exchange with WWH he is done but if he does/can then he wins

quanchi112
i could say the same only exchange healing and anger. for Huge strength advantage and speed. WW Hulk and his little rampage proved he can handle someone like Captain Marvel imo for sure. If Hulk is pissed this is a stomping.

jalek moye
WW Hulk and his little rampage proved he can handle someone like Captain Marvel imo for sure. If Hulk is pissed this is a stomping.

he really didn't fight somone like marvel. I guess you could say that Zom/strange and sentry would be two aspects of him. But strange is alot less durable, slower. don't know how strong he was.

And sentry was letting him hit him and just wasting power and was punching really slow

Rhinoceros
WW Hulk and his little rampage proved he can handle someone like Captain Marvel imo for sure. If Hulk is pissed this is a stomping.

It didn't. no expression

But your posts prove that you have problems comprehending what you read.

Badabing
WW Hulk and his little rampage proved he can handle someone like Captain Marvel imo for sure. If Hulk is pissed this is a stomping. dur

quanchi112
he really didn't fight somone like marvel. I guess you could say that Zom/strange and sentry would be two aspects of him. But strange is alot less durable, slower. don't know how strong he was.

And sentry was letting him hit him and just wasting power and was punching really slow Sentry went all out. That is something. You also have to consider the fact that WW Hulk had already accomplished his mission and wasnt pissed off anymore.

Zom/Strange was beaten down and couldnt weather one WW Hulk assault.

Hulk has taken on Thor,beaten Glads,etc. in weaker versions. he takes this and 10 of 10 imo.Originally posted by Rhinoceros
It didn't. no expression

But your posts prove that you have problems comprehending what you read. Most powerful version of Hulk. Teamsmasher. Dead captain marvel,brah.

jalek moye
Sentry went all out. That is something. You also have to consider the fact that WW Hulk had already accomplished his mission and wasnt pissed off anymore.

Zom/Strange was beaten down and couldnt weather one WW Hulk assault.

i said marvel is way more durable then zom/strange and faster, and stronger. the only thing in common is magic punches

sentry went all out yet he stood there and let hulk punch him repeadtly an wasted power. He also fought really slow for somone with speed. Marvel fights faster and fights differently(he moves around alot more) , i'm sure he's stronger then sentry aswell.

plus add in his magic. he's a like a mix of superman and thor

Zack Fair
Marvel.

iceman24567
WW Hulk and his little rampage proved he can handle someone like Captain Marvel imo for sure. If Hulk is pissed this is a stomping. sick

Brutacus
Sentry pretty much made it a slugfest sure he did go all out with his energy and it showed a good durability feat or healing feat for hulk, since sentry said he could just let go.

Still he didn't really use his speed or any other powers he just used his raw strenght.

So since this is a fight and not a slugfest I would say CM would win it.

I'm Bran
His feats,healing ability,anger,feats. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Originally posted by I'm Bran
laughing out loud Why we already know what he's full of eek!

quanchi112
i said marvel is way more durable then zom/strange and faster, and stronger. the only thing in common is magic punches

sentry went all out yet he stood there and let hulk punch him repeadtly an wasted power. He also fought really slow for somone with speed. Marvel fights faster and fights differently(he moves around alot more) , i'm sure he's stronger then sentry aswell.

plus add in his magic. he's a like a mix of superman and thor Ok,I never said Marvel wasnt.

Sentry didnt waste power. WW Hulk just burned him out. A guy who raped Terrax like he was a street punk.

How are you sure he is stronger than sentry? What does that even prove anyways?

Marvel is less than Superman or Thor imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why we already know what he's full of eek! How so?

iceman24567
How so? Good question hmmm.

jalek moye
Ok,I never said Marvel wasnt.

Sentry didnt waste power. WW Hulk just burned him out. A guy who raped Terrax like he was a street punk.

How are you sure he is stronger than sentry? What does that even prove anyways?

Marvel is less than Superman or Thor imo.

him and superman are equals in almost ever way. and he is physically greater then thor but his magic effect is lesser.

about him being stronger he is portrayed as supermans equal i nstrength and as far as i can tell supes has greater strength then sentry.

quanchi112
him and superman are equals in almost ever way. and he is physically greater then thor but his magic effect is lesser.

about him being stronger he is portrayed as supermans equal i nstrength and as far as i can tell supes has greater strength then sentry. How is he physically greater than Thor?

I think Sentry is too powerful for Superman but that is another matter altogether.

TricksterPriest
I know it's really more Black Adam's schtick, but what's stopping Billy from spamming the SHAZAM bolt? That thing hits very hard.

Leobama
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I know it's really more Black Adam's schtick, but what's stopping Billy from spamming the SHAZAM bolt? That thing hits very hard. How much would that really hurt WWH? Storm hit him with a lightning bolt coupled with a nova blast by the Human Torch and it barely fazed him.

I'm Bran
How is he physically greater than Thor?
You don't think that Superman is stronger than Thor? confused

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Leobama
How much would that really hurt WWH? Storm hit him with a lightning bolt coupled with a nova blast by the Human Torch and it barely fazed him.

Marvel's bolt is a magic blast disguised as lightning from what I hear.

Philosophía
Captain Marvel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by I'm Bran
You don't think that Superman is stronger than Thor? confused I thought he was comparing captain marvel to superman.

jalek moye
I thought he was comparing captain marvel to superman.
i was him and superman are equals in strength along with a few other people.
thor doesn't have the pure strength his hammer packs most of his power

quanchi112
i was him and superman are equals in strength along with a few other people.
thor doesn't have the pure strength his hammer packs most of his power Good then I was right and bran was wrong. Thor does have pure strength. I suggest you read up on Thor. I agree that Superman is stronger than Thor,but I also think he is stronger than Captain Marvel.

jalek moye
Good then I was right and bran was wrong. Thor does have pure strength. I suggest you read up on Thor. I agree that Superman is stronger than Thor,but I also think he is stronger than Captain Marvel.

he does have pure strength i know that, i really like thor i just never saw his strength up there with supes, marvel, black adam and a few others

Everytime they are portrayed as equals, but that also might have to do with his magic *shrugs*

either way hes stronger then WWhulk and he won't stand there and let him hit him in the face, like sentry did

quanchi112
he does have pure strength i know that, i really like thor i just never saw his strength up there with supes, marvel, black adam and a few others

Everytime they are portrayed as equals, but that also might have to do with his magic *shrugs*

either way hes stronger then WWhulk and he won't stand there and let him hit him in the face, like sentry did None of these characters are stronger than WW Hulk. I fail to see any decent kind of argument put forth. It doesnt matter what Captain Marvel does here he cant put WW hulk down. He will eventually get a hold of him and pound him into submission. Marvel lacks the power of an all out sentry.

Thor has squared off nicely against Hulk before without his hammer.

jalek moye
None of these characters are stronger than WW Hulk. I fail to see any decent kind of argument put forth. It doesnt matter what Captain Marvel does here he cant put WW hulk down. He will eventually get a hold of him and pound him into submission. Marvel lacks the power of an all out sentry.

Thor has squared off nicely against Hulk before without his hammer.

How is captain marvel or the other chars weaker then WWhulk. And Captain marvel has the power of sentry just not he little energy thing. But he will hit harder and definitly move faster. The only strength feat WWhulk showed that normal hulk couldnt do is pull the plates back together on sakaar. And sure marvel could have done the same.

Naija boy
How is captain marvel and superman weaker then WWhulk. And Captain marvel has the power of sentry just not he little energy thing. But he will hit harder and definitly move faster. The only strength feat WWhulk showed that normal hulk couldnt do is pull the plates back together on sakaar. And sure marvel could have done the same.

WWH defintely has the strength advantage over captain marvel. Featwise WWH and most versions of hulk have him beat. Who is stronger between hulk and superman has and can be debated forever.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Naija boy
WWH defintely has the strength advantage over captain marvel. Featwise WWH and most versions of hulk have him beat. Who is stronger between hulk and superman has and can be debated forever.

well captain marvel is equal to supes in strength.

Naija boy
Based on? Cuz i know that they are peers but exactly equal in every regard? I dont think that has ever been said. Im sure that many knowledgeable superman and captain marvel fans would disagree that they are exactly equal as well. We certainly need more than that to assume he is stronger than hulk who has him beat featwise.

jalek moye

Based on? Cuz i know that they are peers but exactly equal in every regard? I dont think that has ever been said. Im sure that many knowledgeable superman and captain marvel fans would disagree that they are exactly equal as well. We certainly need more than that to assume he is stronger than hulk who has him beat featwise.

it is always shown to be that way in most of there comics together. Its always been their strength is more or less the same

Naija boy
it is always shown to be that way in most of there comics together. Its always been their strength is more or less the same

Superman going toe to toe with captain marvel doesnt mean they have exactly the same strength. IT means they are comparable. The same cud be said of WWH and superman or thor and superman. U have shown nothing to indicate captain marvel is stronger than WWH at all.

jalek moye
Superman going toe to toe with captain marvel doesnt mean they have exactly the same strength. IT means they are comparable. The same cud be said of WWH and superman or thor and superman. U have shown nothing to indicate captain marvel is stronger than WWH at all.

te way they fight and how they can never overcome the other in strength tests shows they are equal. and marvel doesn't really do alot of strength feats so theres not much to really show.

carver9
Strength wise Marvel=Superman

Strength wise, WWH>>>Superman and Marvel and he has the feats proving this.

Wwh would crush captain marvel, just my opinion though.

WWh 8or9/10

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Strength wise Marvel=Superman

Strength wise, WWH>>>Superman and Marvel and he has the feats proving this.

Wwh would crush captain marvel, just my opinion though.

WWh 8or9/10 Nah you don't.

Naija boy
te way they fight and how they can never overcome the other in strength tests shows they are equal. and marvel doesn't really do alot of strength feats so theres not much to really show.

Being able to fight evenly with someone does not mean u r there EXACT equal in strength. Further, superman being stronger than hulk is NOT an established fact at all and i could argue all day about why its not true. Really there is nothing to base the argument that captain marvel is stronger than hulk.

Badabing
None of these characters are stronger than WW Hulk. I fail to see any decent kind of argument put forth. It doesnt matter what Captain Marvel does here he cant put WW hulk down. He will eventually get a hold of him and pound him into submission. Marvel lacks the power of an all out sentry.

Thor has squared off nicely against Hulk before without his hammer. Quan, your posts have gone from slightly amusing due to their dur factor to trollish and biased. Either know all the characters you're debating or stop posting your fanboy biased drivel. Thanks.

I'm Bran
I thought he was comparing captain marvel to superman. He was. You said that Marvel wasn't stronger than Thor, when he just said that Marvel was equal to Superman in everything.

If Marvel is equal to Superman, and you don't think he's stronger than Thor, then that means you think Superman is weaker than Thor.

Is all.

zeel
well captain marvel is equal to supes in strength.

close but not quite.

iceman24567
Who cares Marvel stomps WWH

Mindset
Doubtful

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Doubtful You being me biological son is doubtful but I still pay child support no expression. Happy new years people smile

Mindset
Of course it's doubtful, you don't have a penis. wink

iceman24567
Blah let me finish my spliff then I will get back to you

Placidity
Ok I'm glad we all agree Captain Marvel would win.

Badabing
Iceman may be my first ban of 2009. mmm

biscuits

TheBadguy
Hulk

Placidity
Originally posted by Mindset
Of course it's doubtful, you don't have a penis. wink

Not taking anyone's side, but that is an epic rebuttal. laughing out loud

iceman24567

biscuits I bet you won't do it for the lulz wink

TricksterPriest

biscuits

Bada, if you ban one of us, you'll have to ban us all. durfist durpot

iceman24567
Bada, if you ban one of us, you'll have to ban us all. durfist durpot Now thats an epic rebuttal thanks bro stick out tongue

Raoul
Bada, if you ban one of us, you'll have to ban us all. durfist durpot

works for me...

leonidas
just looking over this i was again a little surprised. ideas on hulk and cm seem to vary greatly, and maybe ideas seem to have shifted as well. banner seemed to believe that herc was one of the few beings who had a chance to stop him in that arc (iirc he stated that on panel somewhere). that said, i do think this is pretty darn close...

Rao Kal El
None of these characters are stronger than WW Hulk. I FAIL to see any decent kind of argument put forth.

We know you do

Rao Kal El
Quan, your posts have gone from slightly amusing due to their dur factor to trollish and biased. Either know all the characters you're debating or stop posting your fanboy biased drivel. Thanks.

Profiled

zeel
close fight small edge to hulk. Billy is not a smart fighter. The wisdom of soloman he is supposed to have he never uses. The speed of mercury he has he rarely uses. In theory he should be able to blitz hulk but to this day I have never seen him blitz a opponent. Im sure he could but I have never seen billy blitz a opponent. I have never seen billy blood lusted before either, he almost always holds back. If billy met hulk in a crossover hulk would destroy him due to the fact that D.C. could give to shits about billy's character.

Billy has to tools to probably defeat hulk but would probably loses in a comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.