Galactus vs the spectre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Well fed galactus vs the rampaging magic destroying spectre without a human host.

Knowsbleed33
Isn't a hostless Spectre pretty useless?

lawest9
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Isn't a hostless Spectre pretty useless? Read "the day of vengeance saga" and then answer that for yourself.

xJLxKing
Spectre. Spectre has beaten opponents who would destroy Galactus. Characters like Parallax

Doctor-Alvis
Galactus simply has to expose Spectre to sunlight to kill him. He just has to avoid feeding him after midnight.

Actually... if Galactus feeds Spectre after midnight he can easily expose the pod to sunlight.

cloud102
Spectre.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Spectre. Spectre has beaten opponents who would destroy Galactus. Characters like Parallax A hostless Spectre beat Hal?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
A hostless Spectre beat Hal?
Of course not!

Mindset
So why did you bring it up?

Raoul
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Galactus simply has to expose Spectre to sunlight to kill him. He just has to avoid feeding him after midnight.

Actually... if Galactus feeds Spectre after midnight he can easily expose the pod to sunlight.

oh, i see what you did there...

xJLxKing
So why did you bring it up? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?
Because I felt like it. It addition it proves that if Spectre is backed by the Presence, he can't be stopped

shokosugi
Spectre bitchslaps Galactus like a little monkey

Mindset
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?
Because I felt like it. It addition it proves that if Spectre is backed by the Presence, he can't be stopped You felt like bringing it up as proof that he would beat Galactus, except it is irrelevant to this thread. no expression

xJLxKing
You felt like bringing it up as proof that he would beat Galactus, except it is irrelevant to this thread. no expression smokin' yes

occultdestroyer
The Spectre.

quanchi112
Isn't a hostless Spectre pretty useless? Nope.Originally posted by shokosugi
Spectre bitchslaps Galactus like a little monkey False.

iceman24567
The Spectre.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by shokosugi
Spectre bitchslaps Galactus like a little monkey depends if the Presence is feeling generous or not

Avlon
Spectre ftw.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
depends if the Presence is feeling generous or not

What the f**k? Methinks you didn't read DOV..........The Presence has jack shit to do with this. Spectre wins this unless the Presence comes in to save Galactus.

zeel
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
depends if the Presence is feeling generous or not

this is a well fed galactus, this fight all depends on the specters ampage i think. NO host and no backing from the presence. This is kinda one sided favoring galactus i think. I think galactus wins this one.

Nestical
Originally posted by zeel
this is a well fed galactus, this fight all depends on the specters ampage i think. NO host and no backing from the presence. This is kinda one sided favoring galactus i think. I think galactus wins this one.

thumb up

TricksterPriest
Not at all. Galactus is practically dead certain to lose. yes

Blight
God's....................wrath..... lets analyze that and come to a conclusion.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zeel
this is a well fed galactus, this fight all depends on the specters ampage i think. NO host and no backing from the presence. This is kinda one sided favoring galactus i think. I think galactus wins this one. This is wrong all wrong a hostless Spectre took on the most powerful magical beings on Dc earth and laughed at them while killing them Galactus isn't shit.

zeel
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is wrong all wrong a hostless Spectre took on the most powerful magical beings on Dc earth and laughed at them while killing them Galactus isn't shit.

Ya i think the DOV version of the specter is very underated. mabey he will win i dunno but we are talking bout a well fed galactus too.

iceman24567
Yeah well fed he shouldn't take a majority.

Avlon
Well fed Galactus is just a nicer way of saying :

"Let's ignore all the times he's been beaten and gotten his ass kicked."

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Well fed Galactus is just a nicer way of saying :

"Let's ignore all the times he's been beaten and gotten his ass kicked." Ironic.

TricksterPriest
notrelly

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
notrelly confused

TricksterPriest
shifty Wouldn't you like to know........

quanchi112
shifty Wouldn't you like to know........ Dont make me log into msn to find out.

Badabing
shifty Wouldn't you like to know........ My mod powers let me know what was posted. biscuits

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
My mod powers let me know what was posted. biscuits Pm me immediately.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Pm me immediately. I don't think you've matured enough as a poster to know yet. Maybe in a few months.

quanchi112
I don't think you've matured enough as a poster to know yet. Maybe in a few months. Ok. Pm me when I grow up before your e-eyes.

Badabing
Ok. Pm me when I grow up before your e-eyes. Dude, I don't tolerate sexual harassment. I hate to break your heart but I like the ladies. Sorry. erm

I'm Bran
Spectre stomps, Galactus stomps...

Am I the only one who sees this as a good battle?

quanchi112
Dude, I don't tolerate sexual harassment. I hate to break your heart but I like the ladies. Sorry. erm Is there any hope of bff's?

iceman24567
Originally posted by I'm Bran

Am I the only one who sees this as a good battle? Yes.

quanchi112

Am I the only one who sees this as a good battle? Th eonly way Galactus stomps is if he uses the un. Otherwise, it is a good battle.

tsscls
Th eonly way Galactus stomps is if he uses the un. Otherwise, it is a good battle.
^
agreed

Philosophía

Am I the only one who sees this as a good battle?

Yes.

quanchi112

kevdude
You really dont think it would be a good battle when Shazam managed a good battle with the Spectre?

You do remember Shazam is (or was) a member of the godlike Quintessence and he was within his realm? wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by kevdude
You do remember Shazam is (or was) a member of the godlike Quintessence and he was within his realm? wink He had prep too and with all the ampage he knew he couldn't win.

quanchi112
You do remember Shazam is (or was) a member of the godlike Quintessence and he was within his realm? wink And was weakened after his battle with Mordru. wink

Eon Blue
Spectre.

shokosugi
Spectre all the way

joshypooh
Galactus

Mindset
You do remember Shazam is (or was) a member of the godlike Quintessence and he was within his realm? wink What's so special about being in the Quintessence?

Ganthet is in it too, and we all know how much he sucks.

Knowsbleed33
Spectre's lookin' like a chump lately.

Astner
Galactus--if the author of the thread can be stupid enough to make this battle, then I have every right to vote for the one that has no chance what so ever of winning.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Astner
Galactus--if the author of the thread can be stupid enough to make this battle, then I have every right to vote for the one that has no chance what so ever of winning. You know what I agree laughing .

lawest9
Originally posted by Astner
Galactus--if the author of the thread can be stupid enough to make this battle, then I have every right to vote for the one that has no chance what so ever of winning. Hello there, This is STUPID hollering at cha........Given the up and down power fluciations of these two it didn't seem like THAT much of a mismatch so you might want to adjust your own stupidity to match my LOGIC.

zeel
You do remember Shazam is (or was) a member of the godlike Quintessence and he was within his realm? wink

Specter > a skyfather level being, he actually implements gods judgment on them. And 2 Shazam was fresh off a nasty fight before he delt with the specter. Shazam looseing to the specter is not a low feat for shazam period.

zeel
And was weakened after his battle with Mordru. wink thumb up

shokosugi
Spectre will make Galactus cry like a little b___tch

TricksterPriest
And the most important thing about Shazam.........he knew he was almost certain to lose. As did almost everyone else that fought Spectre. All they did was delay him. Even Nabu was just trying to escalate the battle so the Presence would step in.

xJLxKing
Didn't Shazam kill Spectre, but he still lose. I could have sworn he did.

occultdestroyer
Didn't Shazam kill Spectre, but he still lose. I could have sworn he did.
What the f**k?

G T F O !!!

joshypooh
Spectre's lookin' like a chump lately. aint that the truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.