Kain vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
LOK Kain vs God of War II Kratos

lol let's see how far this will go.

Soul Reaver is not allowed.

None of that "Kratos will escape Hades"

or

"Kain is invincible and can't die"

Nemesis X
Kratos slaughters this vampire and mounts his head on the nonworthy opponents wall.

Gumachi
Let's see what BT will say about this lmao.

Burning thought
blood shower, Kratos becomes a true ghost of sparta as his body is drained dry

Wil Deidara
Kratos rips Kain in half.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Burning thought
blood shower, Kratos becomes a true ghost of sparta as his body is drained dry That's the move that make blood burst out of your body correct?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Wil Deidara
Kratos rips Kain in half.

not if Kain is mist lol.....

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
That's the move that make blood burst out of your body correct?

yh, drains em to nothing

Gumachi
not if Kain is mist lol.....

yh, drains em to nothing

None of that "Kain turns to mist" (Or is it too late =\)

Ultimate Wil
not if Kain is mist lol.....B]

Still fvcks Kain up.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi

It makes Kratos look pathetic, and it looks like your just trying to get characters to beat Kain by taking as many powers as you can from him.

Still wouldnt help, Kain is faster than Kratos in all respects, and can still let off Blood shower, he could also use TK to immobalise Kratos

Ultimate Wil
Even with all of his powers, he still loses, haha.

Burning thought
reported for trolling/baiting, ime not young enough to be drawn into your foolishness, now debate or gtfo of the thread or better yet leave all together and troll Off topic if thats what you want to do.

Ultimate Wil
Easy, he just cuts him in half with athena's blades

Burning thought
how when Kains faster?

Its probably more likely Kain cuts kratos in half with Athenas blades

Ultimate Wil
how when Kains faster?

Its probably more likely Kain cuts kratos in half with Athenas blades

True

laughing out loud , good one.

k1Lla441

No, dont take that power away, kain can have it.

Wil, that is baiting/trolling, argue or please dont comment.

And BT, mist is like light water right? Then kratos can just use zues' thunder bolts or other lightning-based attacks on him, which will conduct electricity. And dont tell me kain can dodge it, because (if im correct) lightning moves at 60,000 mph, so i know he cant dodge that.

And kratos may not be fast as in running, but in reflexes hes amazing. He did block zues' lighting, and by the statement above that is an amazing feat.

Burning thought
Lighting does not break or damage mist however, so technically a thunder bolt wouldnt really do anything but condense the mist into more mist, the same as with fire, and Kratos' lightning are not like strike thunder from the sky, their more like blasts that he tosses which are a great margin slower than thunder shocks from the sky, although current Kratos has not shown to be able to do that especially since his God powers were absorbed into the sword.

Also striking one piece of kains mist would not likely disable the whole of him, and kains speed can still allow him to intercept Kratos (as would his teleportation) before he can do an attack, same with TK, kratos would have to aim and throw, using his magic wheras Kain with a gesture can have Kratos unable to move.

Terryc250
Evidence that elemental magic cannot harm mist?

Burning thought
I dont need evidence do I, elemental magic has shown no reason to damage mist, you would have to prove it, its like asking for evidence a physical bullet/sword cannot damage a ghost "sigh" bad debator you are lol

in any case, YOU would need to prove that a lighting bolt can destroy mist, which it doesnt, since mist is simply vapourouse water droplets.

Terryc250
Wow horrible analogy, ghosts don't have any substance, bullets are physical.

If you flame water, water will turn into mist, however that mist will not equal the same amount of water it originally started with, you know why? Because alot of the water vaporizes into air molecules, keep vaporizing mist, and it keeps reducing its substance.

Mist has substance unlike a ghost, and mist can be stored, vaporized, frozen, etc.

k1Lla441
Lighting does not break or damage mist however, so technically a thunder bolt wouldnt really do anything but condense the mist into more mist, the same as with fire, and Kratos' lightning are not like strike thunder from the sky, their more like blasts that he tosses which are a great margin slower than thunder shocks from the sky, although current Kratos has not shown to be able to do that especially since his God powers were absorbed into the sword.

Also striking one piece of kains mist would not likely disable the whole of him, and kains speed can still allow him to intercept Kratos (as would his teleportation) before he can do an attack, same with TK, kratos would have to aim and throw, using his magic wheras Kain with a gesture can have Kratos unable to move.

since he is mist, lightning would hurt him. And kratos has more than one lighting attack, he has cronus' rage, which automatically locks on to the enemy within a certain radius, so thats straight out lighting speed right there. He doesnt have to "lock on an throw" with everyone of his attacks, and if you get close to him he can use poseidons rage. And what cant kratos do now that he hasnt got his god powers? everything i stated he did, he did without god powers.

And it doesnt matter if the lightning wasnt able to disable the "whole" of him. Im pretty sure if you decapitate kain and take off one of his arms, then hes dead.

MadMel
whats stopping kain from simply tking kratos, then simply using any magic he desires to kill him?

Nemesis X
Soul Reaver < Blades of Olympus

Gumachi
I dont need evidence do I, elemental magic has shown no reason to damage mist, you would have to prove it, its like asking for evidence a physical bullet/sword cannot damage a ghost "sigh" bad debator you are lol

in any case, YOU would need to prove that a lighting bolt can destroy mist, which it doesnt, since mist is simply vapourouse water droplets.

There you go with this BS. But you whine about everyone else having proof. If you can't prove it then don't say it.

Anyway Kratos probably could chop Kain's head off like he did the Barbarian King. Or kill him with The Blade. And none of that "THE BLADE CAN'T KILL HIM!!" If it can kill Gods it can kill Kain. Or stone is his ass(and don't tell me he can't be stoned and he can regenerate because noone can regenerate from that). Don't forget his Typhon's Bow that makes Tornados(which could make with the mist and push it away). Kratos could easily rip Kain's head off lol. And no if his head is gone he can't survive. Even if he TKs Kratos he can shock Kain out of it(If it can shock Zeus it can shock Kain). Or use Eurayle's Rage.

1. meteorology thin fog: a thin gray cloud of water droplets that condenses in the atmosphere just above the ground, limiting the view and making objects appear indistinct

2. condensed water vapor: a film of water vapor that has condensed on a surface

3. fine spray: a fine spray of liquid, for example, from an atomizer or aerosol

4. liquid suspension in gas: a suspension of liquid in a gas

5. obscuring thing: something that makes it difficult to see or understand something

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

So Cronos Rage(Lighting)could effect him if he turns into mist. Maybe even the Tornados could also because it's wind. If he tries to use Blood Spray he can either:

1.Atlas Quake Kain.

2.Shock Kain.

3.Stone Kain.

Gumachi
Show me Kain is faster--Which he probably is. Because Kratos can dodge lighting when Zeus is a God(Giant)and he can keep up with Zeus who was moving at lighting speed.

Kratos is probably stronger also. Unless you show me that Kain is stronger.

k1Lla441
Show me Kain is faster--Which he probably is. Because Kratos can dodge lighting when Zeus is a God(Giant)and he can keep up with Zeus who was moving at lighting speed.

Kratos is probably stronger also. Unless you show me that Kain is stronger.
kratos is hundreds of times stronger than kain.

Gumachi
Yeah i'm pretty shure. Kratos is waay stronger than Kain.

Also he has had 5 games to prove his strength and we haven't see him do anything.

Burning thought
Originally posted by k1Lla441
since he is mist, lightning would hurt him. And kratos has more than one lighting attack, he has cronus' rage, which automatically locks on to the enemy within a certain radius, so thats straight out lighting speed right there. He doesnt have to "lock on an throw" with everyone of his attacks, and if you get close to him he can use poseidons rage. And what cant kratos do now that he hasnt got his god powers? everything i stated he did, he did without god powers.

And it doesnt matter if the lightning wasnt able to disable the "whole" of him. Im pretty sure if you decapitate kain and take off one of his arms, then hes dead.

why hurt him? it will condense his mist, thats all, and furthermore Kratos does not have lightning bolts. You cant use lightning bolts or poseidens rage after your power is drained into the sword, so current kratos has only cronos rage which is very short in range.

Kain is already dead, and hes had his heart and soul torn out before and after a duration of minutes he rises again.

But this is beyond the point, Kain doesnt have to allow any of this, one gesture and Kratos is TKed

Originally posted by Terryc250
Wow horrible analogy, ghosts don't have any substance, bullets are physical.

If you flame water, water will turn into mist, however that mist will not equal the same amount of water it originally started with, you know why? Because alot of the water vaporizes into air molecules, keep vaporizing mist, and it keeps reducing its substance.

Mist has substance unlike a ghost, and mist can be stored, vaporized, frozen, etc.

Fire is also physical, wheras Mist is far more fine. Yes water does, but if you flame mist, it doesnt vapourise... not that Kain is going to stay in mist form for longer than a moment...

yet still, you cannot shoot mist, Kratos does not have a flamethrower and is going to sit there burning away at kain, with kain letting him for hours....

There you go with this BS. But you whine about everyone else having proof. If you can't prove it then don't say it.

Anyway Kratos probably could chop Kain's head off like he did the Barbarian King. Or kill him with The Blade. And none of that "THE BLADE CAN'T KILL HIM!!" If it can kill Gods it can kill Kain. Or stone is his ass(and don't tell me he can't be stoned and he can regenerate because noone can regenerate from that). Don't forget his Typhon's Bow that makes Tornados(which could make with the mist and push it away). Kratos could easily rip Kain's head off lol. And no if his head is gone he can't survive. Even if he TKs Kratos he can shock Kain out of it(If it can shock Zeus it can shock Kain). Or use Eurayle's Rage.

1. meteorology thin fog: a thin gray cloud of water droplets that condenses in the atmosphere just above the ground, limiting the view and making objects appear indistinct

2. condensed water vapor: a film of water vapor that has condensed on a surface

3. fine spray: a fine spray of liquid, for example, from an atomizer or aerosol

4. liquid suspension in gas: a suspension of liquid in a gas

5. obscuring thing: something that makes it difficult to see or understand something

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

So Cronos Rage(Lighting)could effect him if he turns into mist. Maybe even the Tornados could also because it's wind. If he tries to use Blood Spray he can either:

1.Atlas Quake Kain.

2.Shock Kain.

3.Stone Kain.

what nonsense? make sense kid...

Kratos will chop nothing, Kain with a gesture would immobalise Kratos...and no, Kratos wouldnt be able to do anything once TKed....

Blood shower wouldnt be stopped by any of those abilities and works pretty much instantly, Kratos in less than a second will be a cold dead corpse....both without blood or otherwise, Kain could immediatley teleport out of range of any of Kratos' attacks as well. His mist form could keep him from a distance as well....

Yeah i'm pretty shure. Kratos is waay stronger than Kain.

Also he has had 5 games to prove his strength and we haven't see him do anything.

lol copying pretty much exactley what Terry said is hilarious, but yes Kratos is indeed stronger, but not by much, Kratos himself has shown pushing pillars etc around, so has Kain, only Kratos' are slightly bigger.

Gumachi
why hurt him? it will condense his mist, thats all, and furthermore Kratos does not have lightning bolts. You cant use lightning bolts or poseidens rage after your power is drained into the sword, so current kratos has only cronos rage which is very short in range.

Kain is already dead, and hes had his heart and soul torn out before and after a duration of minutes he rises again.

But this is beyond the point, Kain doesnt have to allow any of this, one gesture and Kratos is TKed

Fire is also physical, wheras Mist is far more fine. Yes water does, but if you flame mist, it doesnt vapourise... not that Kain is going to stay in mist form for longer than a moment...

yet still, you cannot shoot mist, Kratos does not have a flamethrower and is going to sit there burning away at kain, with kain letting him for hours....

what nonsense? make sense kid...

Kratos will chop nothing, Kain with a gesture would immobalise Kratos...and no, Kratos wouldnt be able to do anything once TKed....

Blood shower wouldnt be stopped by any of those abilities and works pretty much instantly, Kratos in less than a second will be a cold dead corpse....both without blood or otherwise, Kain could immediatley teleport out of range of any of Kratos' attacks as well. His mist form could keep him from a distance as well....

lol copying pretty much exactley what Terry said is hilarious, but yes Kratos is indeed stronger, but not by much, Kratos himself has shown pushing pillars etc around, so has Kain, only Kratos' are slightly bigger.

Actually he has the Urn of Poseidon. Regardless it damage's Kain. Lighting is lighting. . And if i'm not mistaken Zeus' used Poseidon's Rage to slay that entire army.

So? Doesn't mean he will survive without a head either. He is already dead? So? Doesn't mean you can't die. Kratos has killed UNDEAD soldiers.

Not if he's shocked.

He has Rage of The Titans with triggers him into Fire. And he can summon a Fire Tornado.

You know what i'm talking about don't try to act as if you don't know.

Once again not if he's shocked or stoned.

He can stone him. If your saying he can't okay in the Kratos vs Dante thread when I said Dante can leave out of Krato's Eurayle's Rage Auto Stone reach he can stone Dante, but it's different with Kain?

If he's shocked he can't Blood Shower him. And how far can he be to do this ?

Not by much? I'm shure Kratos is waay stronger than Kain.

Burning thought
Actually he has the Urn of Poseidon. Regardless it damage's Kain. Lighting is lighting. . And if i'm not mistaken Zeus' used Poseidon's Rage to slay that entire army.

So? Doesn't mean he will survive without a head either. He is already dead? So? Doesn't mean you can't die. Kratos has killed UNDEAD soldiers.

Not if he's shocked.

He has Rage of The Titans with triggers him into Fire. And he can summon a Fire Tornado.

You know what i'm talking about don't try to act as if you don't know.

Once again not if he's shocked or stoned.

He can stone him. If your saying he can't okay in the Kratos vs Dante thread when I said Dante can leave out of Krato's Eurayle's Rage Auto Stone reach he can stone Dante, but it's different with Kain?

If he's shocked he can't Blood Shower him.

Not by much? I'm shure Kratos is waay stronger than Kain.

No he has no posiedons rage, Zeus does not either, he uses the blade of Olmypus to destroy armies, so go and play GOW 2 please and stop wasting peoples time...

Whats funny you keep going on about Shocking Kain but with what? also yes, Kain could still do something after being "shocked", unless you mean stunned, in which case Kratos has no stunning shocking projectiles or blasts, certainly not capable of hitting Kains mist. Furthermore Kains TK is far faster to activate than any of Kratos' powers except maybe Rage of the titans/gods.

Once again, stoning AND shocking take longer than TK, which Kratos needs to be in range for, very short range....

your sure? then go and find me a feat mr "ime sure", Kratos has pushed large pillars, monsters around etc, but Kain or Raziel have pushed their own fair share of equelly heavy objects.

Gumachi
No he has no posiedons rage, Zeus does not either, he uses the blade of Olmypus to destroy armies, so go and play GOW 2 please and stop wasting peoples time...

Whats funny you keep going on about Shocking Kain but with what? also yes, Kain could still do something after being "shocked", unless you mean stunned, in which case Kratos has no stunning shocking projectiles or blasts, certainly not capable of hitting Kains mist. Furthermore Kains TK is far faster to activate than any of Kratos' powers except maybe Rage of the titans/gods.

Once again, stoning AND shocking take longer than TK, which Kratos needs to be in range for, very short range....

your sure? then go and find me a feat mr "ime sure", Kratos has pushed large pillars, monsters around etc, but Kain or Raziel have pushed their own fair share of equelly heavy objects.

Then did it look like Poseidon's Rage? And it was used after Krato's drained his powers into it? It even looked like Poseidon' s Rage 6T2Iig4mc0c POSEIDON'S RAGE

Show me proof. And I did mean stunned.

No it doesn't so don't try to say it does. Because it was a different story in the Dante vs Kratos thread.

So Kain can bring down Hydras? Knock down Mintaurs? Bring down Hades' Mintaurs?

Burning thought
You have poseidons rage at the beginning of the game, because thats before all his power is drained into the sword of Olympus....

Proof of what, make yourself clear, and Kratos cannot stun so what are you talking about?

Dante doesnt have bloody TK you loon

bring down? Kain would kill all of those with ease if thats what you mean....their not impressive creatures

Gumachi
You have poseidons rage at the beginning of the game, because thats before all his power is drained into the sword of Olympus....

Proof of what, make yourself clear, and Kratos cannot stun so what are you talking about?

Dante doesnt have bloody TK you loon

bring down? Kain would kill all of those with ease if thats what you mean....their not impressive creatures

And you have it if you gain the Urn.

He can STUN Kain. If he can do it to Zeus, Ares, and a Hydra

Actually Dante doesand I wasn't talking about Dante having TK.

How? Ripping out their soul?

Burning thought
And you have it if you gain the Urn.

He can STUN Kain. If he can do it to Zeus, Ares, and a Hydra

Actually Dante doesand I wasn't talking about Dante having TK.

How? Ripping out their soul?

which is all of the following:

-gameplay, nothing to do with the storyline and is not even seen as a canon item in any way, shape or form

-controlled completly by the player by turning on or off, I mean hell its basically like a cheat, is Dante invincible just because I can type in the cheat or enter the files?

hes never stunned anyone in a video clip/cinemtic out of gameplay, if your talking about the sad in-game gameplay mechanics where the characters stop for a while then you should start learning gameplay is not included.

Dante has no real TK, hes never lifted objects with TK or anything of the sort, Vergil has a small form of it and Nero with his special devil arm has some form of TK as well but never Dante.

Kains sword the reaver slices through stone with ease and Kain himself has shown to be able to lift fully armoured men with one hand in his weakest form, pushing over something like a minataur especially if he uses both hands would be easy.

Kain has many spells from draining a being dry of blood, to ripping out its soul or using thunder that could kill them, or he could use his sword....and if you gave him the SOUL reaver, they would explode on touch.

MadMel
why is this so hard to understand?

tk + magic = win..kratos isn't fast enough to attack kain before he is shackled and at kains mercy...

k1Lla441

Kain turns to mist. So, kain is the mist. electirifying the mist (which is kain) would definitely hurt him. It doesnt take that much, all kratos needs is cronos' rage. And if trys to run away while in mist form, kratos can shoot mini tornadoes from typhons bane (which has long range, unlike cronos' rage). And mist is very light, so it would be that hard to sweep him up as mist.

Its not so easy as "one gesture". kratos has many things of use to him that could easily immobilize kain. Kratos could turn him to stone, as the gorgon flash only takes an instant to turn someone to stone.

Now your just being biased. You cant take kratos' weakest strength feat and compare it to kains strength feats. If you want to compare something, compare kratos lifting atlas' hand (which was tens of thousands of pounds, easily, maybe hundreds of thousands) to kains biggest strenght feat. Atlas hand>>>>> better than kains biggest strenght feat by miles. hes so many times stronger than kain its not even funny.

Gumachi
which is all of the following:

-gameplay, nothing to do with the storyline and is not even seen as a canon item in any way, shape or form

-controlled completly by the player by turning on or off, I mean hell its basically like a cheat, is Dante invincible just because I can type in the cheat or enter the files?

hes never stunned anyone in a video clip/cinemtic out of gameplay, if your talking about the sad in-game gameplay mechanics where the characters stop for a while then you should start learning gameplay is not included.

Dante has no real TK, hes never lifted objects with TK or anything of the sort, Vergil has a small form of it and Nero with his special devil arm has some form of TK as well but never Dante.

Kains sword the reaver slices through stone with ease and Kain himself has shown to be able to lift fully armoured men with one hand in his weakest form, pushing over something like a minataur especially if he uses both hands would be easy.

Kain has many spells from draining a being dry of blood, to ripping out its soul or using thunder that could kill them, or he could use his sword....and if you gave him the SOUL reaver, they would explode on touch.

Half of the stuff Kain does is gameplay.

One Urn doesn't make him invincible I really wouldn't call it a cheat because it just replaces Crono's Rage.

Why? When it was in the Dante vs Kratos thread you wasn't saying that it had to do with gameplay(Krato's magic). Now it's a different story.

Actually he stopped a motorcycle from hitting him. And when Mundus tried to shoot him in the head it didn't have any effect.

If your talking about Soul Reaver it's not allowed.

Like I said HALF of his abilites are used in gameplay. And soul ripping has nonething to do with the storyline. And even if he did have Soul Reaver, Kratos could easily take it from Kain.

Kratos Auto-Stones Kain, Then Krato's does a shot from The Blade=Defeated Kain.

ThunderGodEneru
yh, drains em to nothing Since I don't feel like trolling this thread by arguing with you I'll just admit Kain wins, but there is one thing I will say.

Your reasioning is flawed in terms of this particular power, the blood has to go through his skin to do such a thing, and a particulary durable individual such as Kratos would not be affected in the same manner as a lesser foe in terms of durability.

I mean, you have said this particular spell would kill Superman Prime, whose entire body is trillions of times more durable than anyone Kain has faced.

Just saying.

Burning thought
Kain turns to mist. So, kain is the mist. electirifying the mist (which is kain) would definitely hurt him. It doesnt take that much, all kratos needs is cronos' rage. And if trys to run away while in mist form, kratos can shoot mini tornadoes from typhons bane (which has long range, unlike cronos' rage). And mist is very light, so it would be that hard to sweep him up as mist.

Its not so easy as "one gesture". kratos has many things of use to him that could easily immobilize kain. Kratos could turn him to stone, as the gorgon flash only takes an instant to turn someone to stone.

Now your just being biased. You cant take kratos' weakest strength feat and compare it to kains strength feats. If you want to compare something, compare kratos lifting atlas' hand (which was tens of thousands of pounds, easily, maybe hundreds of thousands) to kains biggest strenght feat. Atlas hand>>>>> better than kains biggest strenght feat by miles. hes so many times stronger than kain its not even funny.

Why so? he is mist afterall, the fact its Kain transformed into mist doesnt mean Kain is going to be harmed, you would have to harm the mist. And no, Kains mist isnt exactley normal mist, it embodies his form and is just as heavy as he is otherwise he would have been blown away by a mere breeze wouldnt he...

Yeh but then thats extremely short range and furthermore Kratos in real life out of gameplay would have to pull out a fat Gorgon head which would take more time than Kain moving his hand anyway.

Kratos lifted Atlas' hand? I dont remember that, please show me.

Half of the stuff Kain does is gameplay.

One Urn doesn't make him invincible I really wouldn't call it a cheat because it just replaces Crono's Rage.

Why? When it was in the Dante vs Kratos thread you wasn't saying that it had to do with gameplay(Krato's magic). Now it's a different story.

Actually he stopped a motorcycle from hitting him. And when Mundus tried to shoot him in the head it didn't have any effect.

If your talking about Soul Reaver it's not allowed.

Like I said HALF of his abilites are used in gameplay. And soul ripping has nonething to do with the storyline. And even if he did have Soul Reaver, Kratos could easily take it from Kain.

Kratos Auto-Stones Kain, Then Krato's does a shot from The Blade=Defeated Kain.

No its not, most of its stated in the actual storyline or in the games information manuels.

Its still an uncanon cheat, so it cant be used.

I never said Kratos would stun dante did I? I never said Kratos was going to have Dante stunned while he does some gameplay button combination which is what it seems your implying Kratos can do to kain...

It just got reflected like a shield, thats not TK because that energy blast is not physical, its energy, also where does it say he used TK on a motarcyle? i never seen that, show me please...

You said the soulreaver was not allowed, not the blood reaver which is diffrent...

The fact their used in gameplay does not include unsuable gameplay mechanics, nor does it mean they are not used in the story elseware.

auto stones? it would take him longer to take out the head and use the short ranged stone power than it would for kain to move his hand.

Since I don't feel like trolling this thread by arguing with you I'll just admit Kain wins, but there is one thing I will say.

Your reasioning is flawed in terms of this particular power, the blood has to go through his skin to do such a thing, and a particulary durable individual such as Kratos would not be affected in the same manner as a lesser foe in terms of durability.

I mean, you have said this particular spell would kill Superman Prime, whose entire body is trillions of times more durable than anyone Kain has faced.

Just saying.

Who says durability is anything to do with it? also the blood does not necesserily have to pass through skin, it may come through his mouth, his ass.....or other areas connected, blood just sprays out of the target, also durability as I was saying may not be a factor, more magic resistance since its a spell, not TK or some physical attack, its the magic doing it, Kains magic is pretty much infnite in source so technically it would be an impossible magic to resist unless you have a special immunity to it. Then again, the spell is in a way targeting the blood, not the being itself, no beings blood is magic resistant even if they are.

Nemesis X
Isn't the Blades of Olympus more powerful than Soul Reaver, and did Kain ever kill gods?

ThunderGodEneru
Who says durability is anything to do with it? also the blood does not necesserily have to pass through skin, it may come through his mouth, his ass.....or other areas connected, blood just sprays out of the target, also durability as I was saying may not be a factor, more magic resistance since its a spell, not TK or some physical attack, its the magic doing it, Kains magic is pretty much infnite in source so technically it would be an impossible magic to resist unless you have a special immunity to it. Then again, the spell is in a way targeting the blood, not the being itself, no beings blood is magic resistant even if they are. Only blood would still have to rupture through something because blood does not naturally pass through the ass or mouth, it travels through your heart, arteries, and capillaries.

Durability has to be a factor, as it has to break through part of him to make him bleed. Magic resistance? All the spell does is make blood burst from their bodies, being magic is not a viable argument to say it will automatically work on him. Unless the character has an actual weakness to magic, like Superman.

It is targeting blood, which will not be able to go through the skin of certain durable entities.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Isn't the Blades of Olympus more powerful than Soul Reaver, and did Kain ever kill gods?

He "defeated" (not killed) the Elder God with the soul reaver sword, who is far larger (continent sized) and possibly more powerful (instant regen/multiplation of limbs -think Hyrdra only with tentacles-) than any GOW God.

And still, although the AOE blast that Zeus can do with the Blade of Olympus is by miles more powerful in actual damage than the Soul reaver, the reaver gives Kain far far more powerful moves and abilities than the blade gives any who wield it (time control, dimentional movement, Chaos emblem) not to mention in a one on one duel between the blades, the Soul reaver would easily win through.

Also dont forget, the blade can devour souls, much like in GOW Hades hooks can, only thing is, Hades hooks seem to take longer, impalement with the Soul reaver seems to drain their souls instantly.

Only blood would still have to rupture through something because blood does not naturally pass through the ass or mouth, it travels through your heart, arteries, and capillaries.

Durability has to be a factor, as it has to break through part of him to make him bleed. Magic resistance? All the spell does is make blood burst from their bodies, being magic is not a viable argument to say it will automatically work on him. Unless the character has an actual weakness to magic, like Superman.

It is targeting blood, which will not be able to go through the skin of certain durable entities.

meh, nobody could prove that someones innards are just as durable as their skin or face etc, few fictions are that specific as well.

Yes but it doesnt have to pass through the skin, also your forgetting pores and other body areas that something as tiny as a blood vessel could with a spell break forth from, for example someone surviving getting punched in the chest by a 1000 tonner strength giant doesnt mean their cappillaries, vessels, organ lining etc, is as durable or shock resistant as their bones/flesh. Theres so many ways a body could fall apart through having the blood straining against the body anyway, could any of these characters survive a blood clot? or a build up of blood bursting their heart? blood going made to escape through the spell could kill a person without actually escaping the body.

Gumachi

No its not, most of its stated in the actual storyline or in the games information manuels.

Its still an uncanon cheat, so it cant be used.

I never said Kratos would stun dante did I? I never said Kratos was going to have Dante stunned while he does some gameplay button combination which is what it seems your implying Kratos can do to kain...

It just got reflected like a shield, thats not TK because that energy blast is not physical, its energy, also where does it say he used TK on a motarcyle? i never seen that, show me please...

You said the soulreaver was not allowed, not the blood reaver which is diffrent...

The fact their used in gameplay does not include unsuable gameplay mechanics, nor does it mean they are not used in the story elseware.

auto stones? it would take him longer to take out the head and use the short ranged stone power than it would for kain to move his hand.

Kain ripping out souls is not part of the storyline. Nor is Blood Reaver if so show me proof of a cutscene then.

It's not a cheat like I said. And regardless lighting is lighting. Doesn't matter who it comes from. Poseidon Rage=Lighting comes from The Sea. Cronos' Rage=Lighting from King of Titans.

I said lighting couldn't effect him but you didn't pay attention to that.

He pushed the motorcycle back ex298FW93Lg

True.

So how could it count if it's not PART of the storyline or he doesn't aquire it in the storyline?

There you go with this BS. Now when it was Kratos stoning Dante it was a different story. He has to pull the head out? No all he has to do is auto-stone Kain. And no it doesn't take long.

And The Blade would kill Kain.

Gumachi
I know it isn't my business but this shows Kratos pushing away Atlas' hand.

r6A1KFnqvgI

Burning thought
Kain ripping out souls is not part of the storyline. Nor is Blood Reaver if so show me proof of a cutscene then.

It's not a cheat like I said. And regardless lighting is lighting. Doesn't matter who it comes from. Poseidon Rage=Lighting comes from The Sea. Cronos' Rage=Lighting from King of Titans.

I said lighting couldn't effect him but you didn't pay attention to that.

He pushed the motorcycle back ex298FW93Lg

True.

So how could it count if it's not PART of the storyline or he doesn't aquire it in the storyline?

There you go with this BS. Now when it was Kratos stoning Dante it was a different story. He has to pull the head out? No all he has to do is auto-stone Kain. And no it doesn't take long.

And The Blade would kill Kain.

lol blood reaver is the sword Kain uses throughout the whole game of LOK defiance lol.....
OF1S2bo6cSg

Its gained exactley the same way as the other cheat urns, their non storyline objects activated only by the player in the options.

And it does matter where it comes from, Cronos rage has a lot shorter range than Kratos' thunder or even Poseidons rage.

because nothing proves lightning wouldnt effect Dante, however the lightnig bolts Kratos throwns do not stun his enemies.

I already answered this..

It counts because its not a gameplay mechanic, something you only see in gameplay such as most of Dantes combos, a lot of Dantes main weapons (especially in older games, in DMC 4 he usually shows his weapons in a cutscene). Some powers we only actually see properly in gameplay, however gameplay mechanics do not count, for example kain surviving 100 sword slashes just because the player is clever is a load of rubbish, same with Dante surviving Saviours blasts, their not counted. other gameplay mechanics are health orbs that increase life in gameplay or infnite ammo.

He would have to get the head out, its not floating next to him and he cant just appear in his hand like in gameplay he would have to ready it, launch its power, aim etc etc....and Dante doesnt have useful abilities he can use consistently and quickly like Kains mist and teleport to escape Euryales rage or flash.

The blade would ony kill Kain in this battle, because youve said at the beginning Kain can die, the real kain without any bounds would win this battle by default of not being able to be destroyed.

I know it isn't my business but this shows Kratos pushing away Atlas' hand.

r6A1KFnqvgI

Thats neither pushing or doing anything with his hand, thats pushing away a couple of fingers.....Atlas is not even trying either may I add...

The blade in the hands of Zeus did all those things, Kratos has not shown to wield it at the same level, Athena has zero durability feats and most of its powers have been shown at a level below Kains Soul reaver apart form the massive wave ZEUS has done.

k1Lla441
Why so? he is mist afterall, the fact its Kain transformed into mist doesnt mean Kain is going to be harmed, you would have to harm the mist. And no, Kains mist isnt exactley normal mist, it embodies his form and is just as heavy as he is otherwise he would have been blown away by a mere breeze wouldnt he...

Yeh but then thats extremely short range and furthermore Kratos in real life out of gameplay would have to pull out a fat Gorgon head which would take more time than Kain moving his hand anyway.

Kratos lifted Atlas' hand? I dont remember that, please show me.
Yes, harming mist wouldnt be that hard, as he does have cronos' rage to electrify the mist, even tho it may be heavy mist im still sure that the tornadoes could pick it up. long range laser beams from the sword have enough power to break up the mist, he has souls that can fly and harm the mist. Mist is not that hard to harm for kratos, even if it is not normal mist.

that was just an example of one of his longe range capablites, with which he has many more. the point was that its not going to be as simple as "waving a hand" for kain to win, even if he does at all, which he wont.

He doesnt just "lift" atlas' hand, he stops it from crushing him, but yea i will be glad to show you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6A1KFnqvgI he starts at around 0:50

Gumachi
lol blood reaver is the sword Kain uses throughout the whole game of LOK defiance lol.....
OF1S2bo6cSg

Its gained exactley the same way as the other cheat urns, their non storyline objects activated only by the player in the options.

And it does matter where it comes from, Cronos rage has a lot shorter range than Kratos' thunder or even Poseidons rage.

because nothing proves lightning wouldnt effect Dante, however the lightnig bolts Kratos throwns do not stun his enemies.

I already answered this..

It counts because its not a gameplay mechanic, something you only see in gameplay such as most of Dantes combos, a lot of Dantes main weapons (especially in older games, in DMC 4 he usually shows his weapons in a cutscene). Some powers we only actually see properly in gameplay, however gameplay mechanics do not count, for example kain surviving 100 sword slashes just because the player is clever is a load of rubbish, same with Dante surviving Saviours blasts, their not counted. other gameplay mechanics are health orbs that increase life in gameplay or infnite ammo.

He would have to get the head out, its not floating next to him and he cant just appear in his hand like in gameplay he would have to ready it, launch its power, aim etc etc....and Dante doesnt have useful abilities he can use consistently and quickly like Kains mist and teleport to escape Euryales rage or flash.

The blade would ony kill Kain in this battle, because youve said at the beginning Kain can die, the real kain without any bounds would win this battle by default of not being able to be destroyed.

Thats neither pushing or doing anything with his hand, thats pushing away a couple of fingers.....Atlas is not even trying either may I add...

The blade in the hands of Zeus did all those things, Kratos has not shown to wield it at the same level, Athena has zero durability feats and most of its powers have been shown at a level below Kains Soul reaver apart form the massive wave ZEUS has done.

So? But is it his main weapons? Like Blades of Chaos/Athena are to Kratos?

True.

But it still target every thing around him. Poseidon's rage spreads out. If he's close he can stun him. And Cronos' Rage spreads out afar also.

Alastor(Lighting God)lighting couldn't effect him. Just like Trish's lighting nor the lighting in the cutscene(even if you wouldn't call it a cutscene in gameplay he can get hurt by lighting)

But most of their feats are only used in gameplay.

He wouldn't have to get it out. Because all he has to do isand auto-stone him. Getting the head out has nonething to do with him getting stone. So? He can DT out of it. Regardless this wasn't mentioned in Dante vs Kratos. And can Kain do mist outside of gameplay?

Okay? Where does it say he can't die? But you did admit he can die =\

Like I said Atlas was weak, and I even said Atlas could have crushed him. So i'm not gonna argue I was just trying to help k1Lla441 out.

I never said Kratos did it. I said THE BLADE. Regardless The Blade is in Krato's possesion.

Burning thought
Yes, harming mist wouldnt be that hard, as he does have cronos' rage to electrify the mist, even tho it may be heavy mist im still sure that the tornadoes could pick it up. long range laser beams from the sword have enough power to break up the mist, he has souls that can fly and harm the mist. Mist is not that hard to harm for kratos, even if it is not normal mist.

that was just an example of one of his longe range capablites, with which he has many more. the point was that its not going to be as simple as "waving a hand" for kain to win, even if he does at all, which he wont.

He doesnt just "lift" atlas' hand, he stops it from crushing him, but yea i will be glad to show you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6A1KFnqvgI he starts at around 0:50

Cronos rage is not an object, judging Kain will be mist and his mist moves at incredible speed, a short range attack like that will be useless, Tornados have the same ablity to pick up the mist as they do Kain, its still not exactley a worthwhile attack especially since the Tornados are slow. Why would souls harm a patch of mist? highly impossible.....

Kain can wave his hand and Kratos is defeated completly, his arms could be bound, his body, and it wouldnt take Kain a second longer to cast a death spell or slash through him with the sword, youve still not given a real reason why Kain cannot wave his hand, unless you think Kratos can summon a spell faster than Kain can wave his hand AND have it hit kain in the process (which he cant).

Just read what I said to Gumachi, its the same thing, first its not his whole hand and second Atlas is barely trying, Kratos cannot lift up the weight of the entire world.

So? But is it his main weapons? Like Blades of Chaos/Athena are to Kratos?

True.

But it still target every thing around him. Poseidon's rage spreads out. If he's close he can stun him. And Cronos' Rage spreads out afar also.

Alastor(Lighting God)lighting couldn't effect him. Just like Trish's lighting nor the lighting in the cutscene(even if you wouldn't call it a cutscene in gameplay he can get hurt by lighting)

But most of their feats are only used in gameplay.

He wouldn't have to get it out. Because all he has to do isand auto-stone him. Getting the head out has nonething to do with him getting stone. So? He can DT out of it. Regardless this wasn't mentioned in Dante vs Kratos. And can Kain do mist outside of gameplay?

Okay? Where does it say he can't die? But you did admit he can die =\

Like I said Atlas was weak, and I even said Atlas could have crushed him. So i'm not gonna argue I was just trying to help k1Lla441 out.

I never said Kratos did it. I said THE BLADE. Regardless The Blade is in Krato's possesion.

yes, the only time Kain has the SOUL reaver is at the end of defiance, the rest of the whole game is the Blood reaver

Gameplay is fine for some feats but not gameplay mechanics which are mechanics put in place to make it fun for the player , for example theres certain things you cannot do while in gameplay which the character is obviously capable of.

Alastor is a sword blessed with a lightning demon, there was no real lightning effect and the sword impaling his chest incapaciated him for a long time.

press up? this isnt gameplay were talking about here dude, heavens above...Kratos doesnt press up to pull out his gorgon head in real life, I dont press up to pick up a game off my desk then press circle to place it on my table lol.....this is real life were talking about and he will both have to take out, prepare AND aim the thing, and even then, the moment it fires, Kain could have teleported or turned into mist since his mist form is pretty much instant.

He cant die, its stated many times in the games and besides what can kill a guy who can get up minutes after having his HEART (his a vampire so if you think a while this is more important to him than even a human) AND his soul torn out.....but by the rules of the forum by default characters may not be invulnerable/undefeatable.

Well still.....its irrelvent what the blade does while not in Kratos' hands since its Kratos with the blade VS Kain with the blood reaver.

k1Lla441
Cronos rage is not an object, judging Kain will be mist and his mist moves at incredible speed, a short range attack like that will be useless, Tornados have the same ablity to pick up the mist as they do Kain, its still not exactley a worthwhile attack especially since the Tornados are slow. Why would souls harm a patch of mist? highly impossible.....

Kain can wave his hand and Kratos is defeated completly, his arms could be bound, his body, and it wouldnt take Kain a second longer to cast a death spell or slash through him with the sword, youve still not given a real reason why Kain cannot wave his hand, unless you think Kratos can summon a spell faster than Kain can wave his hand AND have it hit kain in the process (which he cant).

Just read what I said to Gumachi, its the same thing, first its not his whole hand and second Atlas is barely trying, Kratos cannot lift up the weight of the entire world.

Cronos' rage would completely cut off kains close and mid range fighting, so now he really only has long range. He doesnt necassarily have to use the tornadoes, the blasts arent peticularly slow themselves.

You say even if kratos knew a spell and used it, that it wouldnt hit kain. What makes you so sure that kain could hit kratos with one of his spells? Since when does kain have perfect aim? I do in the most part believe you, but please show me proof of kain doing a death-defying spell with one wave of his hand.

It doesnt matter if it wasnt his whole hand or he wasnt trying, but the fact is the little force that atlas put on kratos (little force to atlas, not necassarily little) was stronger than any strength feat from kain.
Kratos stopping atlas' hand>>>>>>>>>> Kains greatest strength feat.

Burning thought
Cronos' rage would completely cut off kains close and mid range fighting, so now he really only has long range. He doesnt necassarily have to use the tornadoes, the blasts arent peticularly slow themselves.

You say even if kratos knew a spell and used it, that it wouldnt hit kain. What makes you so sure that kain could hit kratos with one of his spells? Since when does kain have perfect aim? I do in the most part believe you, but please show me proof of kain doing a death-defying spell with one wave of his hand.

It doesnt matter if it wasnt his whole hand or he wasnt trying, but the fact is the little force that atlas put on kratos (little force to atlas, not necassarily little) was stronger than any strength feat from kain.
Kratos stopping atlas' hand>>>>>>>>>> Kains greatest strength feat.

yeh but its a duration spell and its amount of real damage is pretty much unkown, most of Kains spells are easy to gauge, anyone knows the problems of losing your soul, losing your blood, a blast of lightning but what is Chronos' rage, its not like a natural lightning bolt and ime not sure if its even described in any detail, regardless unless Kratos continually casts it (which he cannot since he does have an energy level in-game which would refelct on magic power in real life) Kratos would have to w8 inside the Cronos rage, not that moving would be much use to him.

The blood shower I spoke of earlier is not really much of an aim spell and their instant casts, heres one of casting speed, a blast of lightning that came out as soon as Kain wished it to and latched onto its target, its not like it could be dodged or escaped:

gn3lMHTml2k

@5.08

his teleport at the end is fairly quick as well and required no warning or gesture even, combine Mist to create a space between him and Kratos and then teleport and he could be god knows how far away to attempt any type of spell or TK, what chance does Kratos really have especially since most of his spells are fairly obvious and can be avoided.

most of the BO 1 spells are hard to find on video but ill try tomorrow if you want to see some of them, not sure if anyone has shown blood shower but I know theres Kains shield spell on there. Do you also want to see Kains TK? because tbh thats the biggest Kratos destroyer in this match, Kain could remove Kratos' weapons, objects, hell why not steal Euryales head? or some other object, why not the BoO itself.....one wave of his hand and it could be pretty much his.

How could it be a high strength feat when we dont even know the force? we simply dont....we dont know how much force Atlas was putting in, we know instantly he wasnt trying, the fact he was laughing and talking with mockery makes it seem the dude wasnt trying, hell if he was trying you could see the emotion of strain in his face if Kratos was overcoming the titans strength, for all we know he was holding Kratos like a human would hold an ant, gently between his fingers and simply threatening him with light pinches.

k1Lla441
yeh but its a duration spell and its amount of real damage is pretty much unkown, most of Kains spells are easy to gauge, anyone knows the problems of losing your soul, losing your blood, a blast of lightning but what is Chronos' rage, its not like a natural lightning bolt and ime not sure if its even described in any detail, regardless unless Kratos continually casts it (which he cannot since he does have an energy level in-game which would refelct on magic power in real life) Kratos would have to w8 inside the Cronos rage, not that moving would be much use to him.

The blood shower I spoke of earlier is not really much of an aim spell and their instant casts, heres one of casting speed, a blast of lightning that came out as soon as Kain wished it to and latched onto its target, its not like it could be dodged or escaped:

gn3lMHTml2k

@5.08

his teleport at the end is fairly quick as well and required no warning or gesture even, combine Mist to create a space between him and Kratos and then teleport and he could be god knows how far away to attempt any type of spell or TK, what chance does Kratos really have especially since most of his spells are fairly obvious and can be avoided.

most of the BO 1 spells are hard to find on video but ill try tomorrow if you want to see some of them, not sure if anyone has shown blood shower but I know theres Kains shield spell on there. Do you also want to see Kains TK? because tbh thats the biggest Kratos destroyer in this match, Kain could remove Kratos' weapons, objects, hell why not steal Euryales head? or some other object, why not the BoO itself.....one wave of his hand and it could be pretty much his.

How could it be a high strength feat when we dont even know the force? we simply dont....we dont know how much force Atlas was putting in, we know instantly he wasnt trying, the fact he was laughing and talking with mockery makes it seem the dude wasnt trying, hell if he was trying you could see the emotion of strain in his face if Kratos was overcoming the titans strength, for all we know he was holding Kratos like a human would hold an ant, gently between his fingers and simply threatening him with light pinches.

It went from "the range sucks its useless" to " we dont know the real strenght". Its lighting, that locks on. How hard is to judge that lightning hurts? If anything its stronger than normal lightning. It wont take too many casts to do damage, he uses it while kain gets within rage (which will indeed be hard to do) and it stuns him, letting kratos use something else from his arsenal.

There is no proof of that lighting blast "locking on". for all we know he could just have really good aim, and plus the guy he electrified was just standing there. Plus, its not that hard to block, all he has to do is use the golden fleece. kratos has blocked lighting just like that, except in a way more powerful version, from zues. That Lightning was nothing. And the range? how do we know that lighting blast can even go farther than that? i think that cronos' rage actually has farther range than that blast did huh

If you want to impress me show me a lightning blast (or some other attack) that has longer range than the one shown above, has proof that it can actually "lock on", or a stronger attack, because the one above is pitiful.

We dont know the exact force, your right. But we do know that What ever force he was applying, even if it was a little, is still a lot of weight. I mean i dont think atlas would hold back that much, he was mad at kratos for what he did in chains of olympus. Still, the point is this: Though atlas wasnt trying his hardest, Kratos stopping atlas from crushing him is still>>>>>> Kains greatest strength feat by miles. Plus, thats only one of his many great strength feats.

Burning thought
It went from "the range sucks its useless" to " we dont know the real strenght". Its lighting, that locks on. How hard is to judge that lightning hurts? If anything its stronger than normal lightning. It wont take too many casts to do damage, he uses it while kain gets within rage (which will indeed be hard to do) and it stuns him, letting kratos use something else from his arsenal.

There is no proof of that lighting blast "locking on". for all we know he could just have really good aim, and plus the guy he electrified was just standing there. Plus, its not that hard to block, all he has to do is use the golden fleece. kratos has blocked lighting just like that, except in a way more powerful version, from zues. That Lightning was nothing. And the range? how do we know that lighting blast can even go farther than that? i think that cronos' rage actually has farther range than that blast did huh

If you want to impress me show me a lightning blast (or some other attack) that has longer range than the one shown above, has proof that it can actually "lock on", or a stronger attack, because the one above is pitiful.

We dont know the exact force, your right. But we do know that What ever force he was applying, even if it was a little, is still a lot of weight. I mean i dont think atlas would hold back that much, he was mad at kratos for what he did in chains of olympus. Still, the point is this: Though atlas wasnt trying his hardest, Kratos stopping atlas from crushing him is still>>>>>> Kains greatest strength feat by miles. Plus, thats only one of his many great strength feats.

But then whats to stop Kain from TKing Kratos out of the Kronos rage area of effect and putting him somewhere else? preferably right in front of him and holds him there?

If you check the rest of the video Kains blast follows Raziel even if he dodges side to side. For most of the other questions, check the rest of the video, mostly before hand.

That attack was simply evidence of locking on and cast speeds, its not a particulary powerful attack but its an example of how the spells in BO and BO 2 work, they dont take ages to cast and most of them lock on.

Heres immolate@ 4:39

Knwa6rQirZc

It seems the being cannot even move once the spell begins to be cast

heres immolate text:

Pretty much it incinerated its foes and could one shot almost any enemy but thats gameplay, what you need to ask yourself is if Kratos can survive being incinerated inside and out or an attack that can do this:

0ZdFDSO_ZGo

@1.20, he shatters statues with immolate, I doubt Kratos could survive the same, especially more than once AND the burning effect

also read through these spells, youve got to take into account Kains accuracy is not a quesion since he can TK kratos to keep him still for the killing blow not that large and slow Kratos is hard to hit, even an American with a machinegun would score a hit:

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

But its not, not until you can prove the actual strength Atlas put into pushing on Kratos, Altas' strength at lifting up the world is in the use of the full strength of all his arms, pushing lightly on kratos with only two of his fingers could simply be no heavier on Kratos than lifting up pillars and rock.

Gumachi
Kain (probably) wins. He probably could take The Blade of Olympus from Kratos (possibly) and chop his head off.

Gumachi
He cant die, its stated many times in the games and besides what can kill a guy who can get up minutes after having his HEART (his a vampire so if you think a while this is more important to him than even a human) AND his soul torn out.....but by the rules of the forum by default characters may not be invulnerable/undefeatable.

Okay, when was it stated "many times"? He said Raziel holds the weapon that can KILL HIM. He never got a minutes, he was knocked out cold for a while. Hell, it could have been hours.

Burning thought
Many times, ime too lazy to go and find them when the one where he gets his heart ripped out is a good enough example. The only reason Kain said that was because Raziel and Kain were under the impression they were destined to fight, this was confirmed to be wrong later in the game.

Hours? impossible, he was tossed into the demon dimension filled with demons who want to rip him asunder, it would be impossible for him to be in there longer than a minute or so.

Gumachi
So? It didn't take Raziel " a minute" to just get to Janos, now did it? He was k.o.ed for a while.

Burning thought
Whos saying Kain woke up after Raziel got to Janos? as you should know, the game is split up as diffrent parts of a story, not necesserily one after the other. You see Raziels part of the story which is going to Janos and then you see Kains, whch is waking up in the demon dimension. Its not necesserily happeing at the same time.

Gumachi
Well, we can only assume.

I wonder can Kain live without a head? Maybe he can?

Burning thought
His heart is more important to him than his head, so he should be able to, although I think its more likely whatever is supposed to take off his head, is going to fail.

Gumachi
Either he will or he won't stick out tongue

Gumachi
Niccceeeee.

Gumachi
Whos saying Kain woke up after Raziel got to Janos? as you should know, the game is split up as diffrent parts of a story, not necesserily one after the other. You see Raziels part of the story which is going to Janos and then you see Kains, whch is waking up in the demon dimension. Its not necesserily happeing at the same time.

Orginally posted by Burning Though
he was Koed for about an hour after having his heart torn out as an elder vampire and then Raziel cast a Tk blast of such power it broke a hole through dimensions into the Demon world...as said by either Amy or Chris creators of Kain.....

thefoodhole
Awww, I hate having to decide when both the characters are so awesome sad
This seems very much to me like a battle of wits, cunning and speed over brute force. Kratos is without a doubt physically stronger. If he managed to get his hands on kain, Kain would be totally f**ked. end of story. But getting his hands on him is exactly the problem. Kain, from what I can see from playing all the games from both series, is faster, can dematerialize, and is much, much smarter. Also being so old, you'd have to assume he'd have more experience. It would be a very tough fight, but I think if Kain can stay out of reach, he has better magic and speed and would win. But it'd be close. I want to have their babies, both of them :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.