Who is the most underrated character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I honestly think that Apocalypse is very underrated and he has the potential to be skyfather level.

I also think that magneto is underrated and is a team buster.

Any other people that is underrated.

Philosophía
Thanos.

Naija boy
Apocalypse skyfather? Very doubtful

I-Drop
Cyclops. Always has been. People hate on him just because he gets the trim Wolverine wants.

Terry McGuiness/Batman (beyond). People hate on him 'cuz their fanboyism won't accept anybody else in the batsuit. New Flashes & GLs everyday, but god forbid we get a new Batman or new Supes.

Nightwing. Should be leading the JL

Jon Stewart. Only GL from earth that's not boring like Hal or stupid like Kyle

MManhunter & Cap'n Marvel. Bricks that should FUBAR Supes everytime they fight him or @least more often than not. They don't because Supes is more popular. In CapMarvel's case it's only because DC put him on the backburner so Supes could look good. He WAS way more popular than Supes.

Anybody from DC that's not Supes, Bats, or WW

Harbinger
Storm smile

Scoobless

iceman24567
Originally posted by I-Drop
Cyclops. Always has been. People hate on him just because he gets the trim Wolverine wants.

Terry McGuiness/Batman (beyond). People hate on him 'cuz their fanboyism won't accept anybody else in the batsuit. New Flashes & GLs everyday, but god forbid we get a new Batman or new Supes.

Nightwing. Should be leading the JL

MManhunter & Cap'n Marvel. Bricks that should FUBAR Supes everytime they fight him or @least more often than not. They don't because Supes is more popular. In CapMarvel's case it's only because DC put him on the backburner so Supes could look good. He WAS way more popular than Supes.

Anybody from DC that's not Supes, Bats, or WW Terry McGuiness sucks hard cawk but Nightwing i woud agree with he could easily lead the JL.

I-Drop
Explain why you think he sux hard cawk

iceman24567
Explain why you think he sux hard cawk He never had the Dark Knight mindset if ask me the only people that really can ever be his replacement are Nightwing and Azrael.

I-Drop
Define the "Dark Knight mindset" please.

ThunderGodEneru
Being a pussy?

Cause that's all Batman is.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Scoobless
*sarcasm detector failure*

iceman24567
Define the "Dark Knight mindset" please. Terry needs to man the **** up basically and stop being a little *****.

Philosophía
It seems that only when you try to type the opposite of what you think you actually get something accurate.

Lord Feron
Gladiator, just stop the hating stick out tongue
Watchers
Nightcrawler
Iceman

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9
I honestly think that Apocalypse is very underrated and he has the potential to be skyfather level.

I also think that magneto is underrated and is a team buster.

by you? Superman.

Alucard25
Superman oh wait you said underrated nvm.

Scoobless

Nihilist
You forget where we are? I'm sure there are a ton of people on KMC who truly feel that Thanos is underrated ... I have no way of knowing if you're one of them.
yeah,it laughable that thanos has a chance of beating anyone above low herald on here.

Vally Doosh

http://i41.tinypic.com/5yge3m.jpg

Raoul
Originally posted by Vally Doosh

for once, we agree...

Philosophía

You never answered me.

Who's the girl from the sig ?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by iceman24567
He never had the Dark Knight mindset if ask me the only people that really can ever be his replacement are Nightwing and Azrael.

Wow so you have to be some dark rich brainiac who is unable to know true happiness to be a good Batman? Basically what you want is a Bruce clone. Coincidentally I love Terry because he is nothing like Bruce. He isn't dark and mysterious, he actually has friends, and he doesn't spend 3 months planning things like a trip to the bank.

Wei Phoenix

Wei Phoenix
Terry needs to man the **** up basically and stop being a little *****.

You're still not saying how he is lame. Saying he needs to man up? He looked like a man in TAS and the Return of The Joker.

TheBadguy

Definitely agreed on Terry, he was the man. John was cool too. As a matter of fact Terry was what Bruce hoped to be one day.

*brace for shitstorm*

Private Pion
Martian Manhunter. 100%. He's beaten or at least fought incredibly well against a JLA at full force with all the big guns at least five times that I know of, but in a one on one with Superman everyone thinks he's going down.

Also, Captain Atom. Classic, not current.

Blight
Lately... Wolverine.

Seems like you can get anyone with wolverine and get everyone on here to go "ChGOOOOOOOOOD COME ONNNN!!! Wolverine LOOSES!!!"

What's funny is it used to be that Wolverine was severely overrated.

Philosophía
That's because he started being put against Thanos (and not even then does everybody say he loses).

TricksterPriest
Apoc: But partially justified cause Marvel's writers don't use him right.

Superman: MOST HATED CHARACTER ON THE FORUM. Nuff said.

Darkseid: People think he loses to Thanos.......thumb down

Flash: Kinetic God. Now try explaining what that means to marvel fans. sad

Blight
I can get down with Apoc... My mind's eye apoc is way more powerful than the one that's constantly written. I don't think people knows how to write him well.

Superman: I don't know about underrated but there are definitely some people who hate him on here....

Darkseid: Yeah I can see that. The only way I see thanos winning a forum debate is when people say "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh He comes up with some random plot device-like creation that happens to be the exact bane of Darkseid & he wins. Thanos is a Walking Plot Device... it's why He wins a lot and a big reason why I like him as a character even though it's ridiculous.

Flash.... I don't really know how anyone without the, at least, near speed he has, could ever beat him.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Blight
Lately... Wolverine.

Seems like you can get anyone with wolverine and get everyone on here to go "ChGOOOOOOOOOD COME ONNNN!!! Wolverine LOOSES!!!"

What's funny is it used to be that Wolverine was severely overrated.

Didn't you see the thread? He smashes Thanos

Blight
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Didn't you see the thread? He smashes Thanos That thread is OLD. And I just posted my opinion of Thanos.

Harbinger
Captain Atom
Flash
Brainiac-13
Darkseid

iceman24567
Thanos is not underrated he is a skyfather level character nothing more nothing less only a couple people put him over what his feats show...No to be Batman you have to take the problems of the world and wear them on your shoulders. Batman is the guy that Superman and all the other powerful beings come to for help, advice, support yadayada. He does what nobody can do he stabilizes the Justice League and the superhuman community. He does what Tony Stark wanted to do. He keeps tabs on any possibly threat Terry cannot do all that i for one feel Nightwing can and he would make a better Batman than Terry but to each his own.

skyfather

anyone from marvel.

Blight
Thanos is not underrated he is a skyfather level character nothing more nothing less only a couple people put him over what his feats show...No to be Batman you have to take the problems of the world and wear them on your shoulders. Batman is the guy that Superman and all the other powerful beings come to for help, advice, support yadayada. He does what nobody can do he stabilizes the Justice League and the superhuman community. He does what Tony Stark wanted to do. He keeps tabs on any possibly threat Terry cannot do all that i for one feel Nightwing can and he would make a better Batman than Terry but to each his own. That was a long Sentence.

Batman is exactly the same as Thanos as far as online Vs. go. Completely subject to a writer's whims.

For Instance Say Thanos is fighting Galactus... one writer could have Thanos create some Anti Dimmensional transporter gun that stabilizes and drain's galactus' powers, whereas another writer could simply have Galactus eat him.

Batman Vs. Superman.
Superman COULD just punch of Batman's face... but no, Batman Actually planned ahead using this Infamous Prep Time and thus set out an entire slew of events that ends with a lethal dose of Kryptonite and thus Batman Wins 100/100.

Bouboumaster
Thanos: Some here thinks that Superman might have a chance to beat him

Sentry: He sucks, but have traded blow on equal footing with WWH

Blight
I'm beginning to think people are misunderstanding the definition of Underrated.

Kind of like how people misuse the word Literally.

quanchi112
Thanos.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos.

Thanos is underrated? .... on KMC???

no expression

I'm beginning to think people are misunderstanding the definition of Underrated.

Blight
Thanos. Are we serious? Underated?

Vally Doosh

For all intensive purposes, they use the words correctly.

Raoul
For all intensive purposes, they use the words correctly.

laughing out loud

Blight
Dude this guy was making these noises the other day, it was so hilarious!!! I LITERALLY crapped my pants laughing.......

I-Drop
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You're still not saying how he is lame. Saying he needs to man up? He looked like a man in TAS and the Return of The Joker. Ditto. Big time.Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos is not underrated he is a skyfather level character nothing more nothing less only a couple people put him over what his feats show...No to be Batman you have to take the problems of the world and wear them on your shoulders. Batman is the guy that Superman and all the other powerful beings come to for help, advice, support yadayada. He does what nobody can do he stabilizes the Justice League and the superhuman community. He does what Tony Stark wanted to do. He keeps tabs on any possibly threat Terry cannot do all that i for one feel Nightwing can and he would make a better Batman than Terry but to each his own. I like Batman, but the Bruce attitude ain't always the best one. For one, he don't stabilize shit. He's gotten into a good deal of fights w/his teammates 'cuz he' always trying to run shit. He made Hal sock him a while back & Hawkman probably hates him. There's a reason why Cap got chosen to lead the megasquad & Batman didn't. Cap didn't make people do shit. He made them WANT to do it. Nightwing has that quality also. There's also another reason. Even tho the JLers ain't know shit about Cap, I imagine they somehow knew that he didn't spend his downtime trying to figure out ways to fuk his own teammates up. big grin Batman's the type of guy that you don't wanna listen to 'cuz he's such an @sshole. He's the smartest guy on the team, but they'd rather get beat up than listen to him. & in case you didn't notice, Supes asks Terry for help/advice also. See the epiloge episode of JLU & see "The Call" episodes of BBeyond. You're basically hating on Terry 'cuz he ain't a carbon copy of Bruce. Got news for you. Nobody is. Doesn't make Terry unworthy of the mantle. Bruce agrees. big grinOriginally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman: MOST HATED CHARACTER ON THE FORUM. Nuff said.

Darkseid: People think he loses to Thanos.......thumb down

Flash: Kinetic God. Now try explaining what that means to marvel fans. sad Nah. Try explaining it to writers who have him getting stabbed by Deathstroke. Flash is underrated.....& it's DCs fault. &Thanos is a toughguy wheras DC has made Darkseid Superman's bit<h too much. Originally posted by Private Pion
Martian Manhunter. 100%. He's beaten or at least fought incredibly well against a JLA at full force with all the big guns at least five times that I know of, but in a one on one with Superman everyone thinks he's going down.

Also, Captain Atom. Classic, not current. Ditto. I'm not even a MM fan like that, but he's extremely underrated. Dude's powerset is sick. It always has been & he don't need dumbass upgrades like T-Vo

Mindset
Superman

TricksterPriest
Brainchild: Read Final Crisis. In case you didn't see it, they drastically retconned the new gods.

quanchi112
Are we serious? Underated? Yes,posters try to claim Superman can beat him and darkseid can and so on. Thanos rapes top tiers and gets into extended brawls with skyfathers. He is underrated on here imo.

Allankles
Yes,posters try to claim Superman can beat him and darkseid can and so on. Thanos rapes top tiers and gets into extended brawls with skyfathers. He is underrated on here imo.

He is trans level then or low skyfather. I don't think people underrate him that much here. And Supes can conceivably get some wins against Thanos given his physical stats and feats.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos is not underrated he is a skyfather level character nothing more nothing less only a couple people put him over what his feats show...No to be Batman you have to take the problems of the world and wear them on your shoulders. Batman is the guy that Superman and all the other powerful beings come to for help, advice, support yadayada. He does what nobody can do he stabilizes the Justice League and the superhuman community. He does what Tony Stark wanted to do. He keeps tabs on any possibly threat Terry cannot do all that i for one feel Nightwing can and he would make a better Batman than Terry but to each his own.

Do all of the heroes even exist in the Beyond timeline for them to even consider going to him? I mean you have to realize that they both have different reasons for becoming Batman. Terry isn't all ****ed up in the head because of some childhood trauma. And Bruce isn't as great as you think and Terry isn't as bad as you think. Bruce has even stated that he was worthy and the right choice of the title of Batman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
He is trans level then or low skyfather. I don't think people underrate him that much here. And Supes can conceivably get some wins against Thanos given his physical stats and feats. No,he cant. Not a single win. If Thor with the power gem cant lay him out then Superman has no chance.

Supes who has been beaten like a sissy by Cyborg with the rings isnt even making a fight against Thanos interesting. Nope.

Slaanesh
people think supes can beat thanos..and just for that reason..i think thanos is underrated..

beast1234
mr majestic

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
people think supes can beat thanos..and just for that reason..i think thanos is underrated.. He most certainly is.

Badabing
He most certainly is. dur

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
dur Steelers got lucky today.

Mr. Funktastic
Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Funktastic
Hulk. He is up there no doubt. He gets lots of love on herochat though.

Badabing
Steelers got lucky today. Yes, they were lucky that Cleveland didn't score and ruin the shutout.

Mr. Funktastic
Yes, they were lucky that Cleveland didn't score and ruin the shutout.

How about those Dolphins ?

Badabing
Originally posted by Mr. Funktastic
How about those Dolphins ? I was impressed. They went from 1-15 to 11-5 and division champs. w00t

Mr. Funktastic
I was impressed. They went from 1-15 to 11-5 and division champs. w00t

one of the better sports story's for 2008, that's for sure.

anyways back on topic.

Raoul
Supes who has been beaten like a sissy by Cyborg with the rings isnt even making a fight against Thanos interesting. Nope.

Trying to bait Avlon again are we?

facepalm

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul

facepalm I believe he is. Are we past warnings yet? biscuits

Raoul
I believe he is. Are we past warnings yet? biscuits

i believe we may be... hmm

Badabing
i believe we may be... hmm mmm

Well, we can ban........

.......all Thanos threads. thanduros

Mr. Funktastic
you two are too nice. I don't think Baba has want it takes t ban someone. That's why he's the peoples mod.

tkitna
Sentry - The hate for the character clouds peoples minds

Raoul
mmm

Well, we can ban........

.......all Thanos threads. thanduros

http://images.art.com/images/-/The-Simpsons---Mr-Burns-Excellent--C11749617.jpeg

iceman24567
Thats why he should be e-fired no expression.

Badabing
Thats why he should be e-fired no expression. Shut up....

Blight
Thats why he should be e-fired no expression. I should E-Murder you for typing that.

iceman24567
I should E-Murder you for typing that. If it makes you happy i can e-murder myself blowup

Blight
Shut up....

iceman24567
no

Badabing
iceman24567 Sock Check
2damnloud
David_Richards
The Judge

msn-oh

stick out tongue

Blight
2damnloud was a sock?

iceman24567
iceman24567 Sock Check
2damnloud
David_Richards
The Judge

msn-oh

stick out tongue You finally caught me eek!

sad

Badabing
You finally caught me eek!

sad laughing out loud

I made that up. embarrasment

evillaugh

iceman24567
laughing out loud

I made that up. embarrasment

evillaugh Really dur

laughing sick

quanchi112

facepalm Oh yeah. The wolverine Thanos thread and like a thousand others werent out for little old me. I remember someone created spectre vs Thanos threads with no prep and stuff in the past.Originally posted by Mr. Funktastic
you two are too nice. I don't think Baba has want it takes t ban someone. That's why he's the peoples mod. Thats why he is my bff.

Badabing
Thats why he is my bff. yucky sick puke

quanchi112
yucky sick puke Dont try to hide it.

Raoul
Oh yeah. The wolverine Thanos thread and like a thousand others werent out for little old me. I remember someone created spectre vs Thanos threads with no prep and stuff in the past. Thats why he is my bff.

So two wrongs make a right now? Is that it?

I'm Bran
So two wrongs make a right now? Is that it? Yes.

quanchi112
So two wrongs make a right now? Is that it? Two negatives do equal a positive.

iceman24567
Two negatives do equal a positive. Thats why two lesbians equal a good time?

Raoul
Two negatives do equal a positive.

facepalm

quanchi112
Thats why two lesbians equal a good time? The ones that dont look like men.Originally posted by Raoul
facepalm Its a mathematical certainty.

I'm Bran
Thats why two lesbians equal a good time? Three lesbians equal a good time.

iceman24567
The ones that dont look like men. Its a mathematical certainty. Oh damn i agree with him on both sad

quanchi112
Oh damn i agree with him on both sad I am right about 99 percent of the time.

Raoul
The ones that dont look like men. Its a mathematical certainty.

maths =/= comics.

Badabing
Here's some math:

Quan + Iceman = Warned.

yes

Wei Phoenix
Here's some math:

Quan + Iceman = Warned.

yes

So if you invert the fish, then it becomes a chicken?

complexbrother
Quasar. marvel's version of Green Lantern
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/9/99/Quasar.jpg

Makkari
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/8/80/250px-Makkari_1.jpg

Zatanna ... because she is aurgably the most powerful member of the JLA
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/2/21/Zatanna_012.jpg

quanchi112
Here's some math:

Quan + Iceman = Warned.

yes And to think I once called you my bff.

iceman24567
That is a cool ass Zatanna pic.

Badabing
And to think I once called you my bff. laughing out loud

There were no warnings.

Raoul
That is a cool ass Zatanna pic.

looks like lisa snowdon...

Wei Phoenix
looks like lisa snowdon...

Sounds like a porn star.

I-Drop
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Brainchild: Read Final Crisis. In case you didn't see it, they drastically retconned the new gods. Okaaaay. Why exactly should I be concerned w/the new gods?

P.S. Eagles rule.

I-Drop
Ohhh! The Darkseid part. That's what you were talking about. They retcon that @sswhoopin Supes gave him when he deflected the OBeams w/heat vision?

occultdestroyer
Rhino

Blue Beetle

Solomon Grundy

Deadman

Doorman

Per Degaton

Cain & Abel

Wade Wilson
Batman. o_o

Galan007
Here's some math:

Quan + Iceman = Warned.

yes Who's this "Warned" guy? mmm

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Blue Beetle I don't think BB is 'underrated' per se - I just don't think very many people around here read the titles Jaime's involved in enough to know what he is capable of That's probably why there's not very many threads involving him.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

There were no warnings. So,we are still bff's. I knew it.

Naija boy
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry - The hate for the character clouds peoples minds

True

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
True Agreed.

carver9
by you? Superman.

Somebody please make me a mod, I would ban you for this statement. mad

Back on topic:

Most underrated:

Gladiator, the guy has busted planets, flown 100 times the speed of light, survived uninjured a solar system destroying blast and moved planets with ease which should put him above the top tier bracket but hes still underrated.

Martian manhunter is arguably one of the most powerful members on the jla and I consider him above all the bricks on the team but he fail to win a majority against a lot of people that he should be able to walk through. He is a elite version of superman and wonder woman.

Black bolt, the guy has shown super speed, create black hole, matter manipulate and hung with some of the most powerful on the battle field but against some of dc people he get taken out in a thought.

Magneto: has a level of durability that let him take multiple of punches from colossus and other bricks. Comes with a forcefield that cant be breach and has been stated numerous of times as being one of the most powerful beings on marvel planet but again when he fight people from dc he get taken out in less then a thought.

WWh; Hulk is above all physically. He is the perfect weapon; he has diamond hard skin and then once that is breached he is stacked with a healing factor that heals instantly. He is the strongest character there is and has proven to be a team buster. There shouldnt be a single top tier that should be able to take him one on one but thats my thought on it.

Lord Feron
Superman being the most hated? NO it's just that people think he is a god of gods... Maybe it's just the DC fanboyism but to many times I see "Well if superman couldn't do it so and so in marvel definitly can't do it" nothing to back up that statement with to, it's just so absurd. Doesn't even have to be supes it's always seems to be a incredible bias by DC people to underrate everything that is in marvel. It's very ridiculous. (the reverse happens but not to such a ridiculous level)

rant over...

iceman24567

Back on topic:

Most underrated:

Gladiator, the guy has busted planets, flown 100 times the speed of light, survived uninjured a solar system destroying blast and moved planets with ease which should put him above the top tier bracket but hes still underrated.

Martian manhunter is arguably one of the most powerful members on the jla and I consider him above all the bricks on the team but he fail to win a majority against a lot of people that he should be able to walk through. He is a elite version of superman and wonder woman.

Black bolt, the guy has shown super speed, create black hole, matter manipulate and hung with some of the most powerful on the battle field but against some of dc people he get taken out in a thought.

Magneto: has a level of durability that let him take multiple of punches from colossus and other bricks. Comes with a forcefield that cant be breach and has been stated numerous of times as being one of the most powerful beings on marvel planet but again when he fight people from dc he get taken out in less then a thought.

WWh; Hulk is above all physically. He is the perfect weapon; he has diamond hard skin and then once that is breached he is stacked with a healing factor that heals instantly. He is the strongest character there is and has proven to be a team buster. There shouldnt be a single top tier that should be able to take him one on one but thats my thought on it. WWh hasn't busted any poweful team that i know by himself what teams do you speak of?

Bouboumaster
WWh hasn't busted any poweful team that i know by himself what teams do you speak of?

ALL The X-Men (And one-shotted WOLVERINE like... two or three times!?), The Mighty Avengers minus Sentry, Four Fantastic, the Inhumans

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
ALL The X-Men (And one-shotted WOLVERINE like... two or three times!?), The Mighty Avengers minus Sentry, Four Fantastic, the Inhumans Your post is full of so much fail honestly show me scans of him doing all that by HIMSELF.

Raoul

that's not a denial.

Sounds like a porn star.

a little.

Badabing

Back on topic:

Most underrated:

WWh; Hulk is above all physically. He is the perfect weapon; he has diamond hard skin and then once that is breached he is stacked with a healing factor that heals instantly. He is the strongest character there is and has proven to be a team buster. There shouldnt be a single top tier that should be able to take him one on one but thats my thought on it. Carver, your posts either make me post a facepalm or a dur.

biscuits

Wei Phoenix

Back on topic:

WWh; Hulk is above all physically. He is the perfect weapon; he has diamond hard skin and then once that is breached he is stacked with a healing factor that heals instantly. He is the strongest character there is and has proven to be a team buster. There shouldnt be a single top tier that should be able to take him one on one but thats my thought on it.

Cyclops and Juggernaut both damaged his "diamond" skin and Juggernaut could beat him one on one without BFR on, Surfer, and Thanos.

Magneto's shield has been breached before.

Wei Phoenix
that's not a denial.

a little.

You ignored me when you originally posted that. You never pay attention to what I say.

Raoul
You ignored me when you originally posted that. You never pay attention to what I say.

what do you want, an apology?

Wei Phoenix
what do you want, an apology?

No, just a little recognition, 40 acres and a mule and I don't know....Your first born son. whistle

Raoul
No, just a little recognition, 40 acres and a mule and I don't know....Your first born son. whistle

sorry, i already promised it to badabing...

Wei Phoenix
sorry, i already promised it to badabing...

You promised the mother of your son custody of said son? Wow...

Raoul
You promised the mother of your son custody of said son? Wow...

eww. just... eww.

I-Drop

Back on topic:

Most underrated:

Gladiator, the guy has busted planets, flown 100 times the speed of light, survived uninjured a solar system destroying blast and moved planets with ease which should put him above the top tier bracket but hes still underrated. Ditto. DC fans hate when Marvel makes a ripoff that surpasses the original. Same w/Thanos. By blast do you mean explosion or some type of beam?

snyper1982
Two negatives do equal a positive.

Only when multiplying...

TheBadguy
Hulk is probably number one.
Sentry gets hated on bad

Philosophía
Ditto. DC fans hate when Marvel makes a ripoff that surpasses the original.

It doesn't take a genius to make a rip-off character that surpasses the original character in power. (which isn't the case with Gladiator and Superman)

The hard part is making him a better character overall, which is where Marvel miserably fails. Both with Gladiator and Sentry.

TricksterPriest
Ditto. DC fans hate when Marvel makes a ripoff that surpasses the original. Same w/Thanos. By blast do you mean explosion or some type of beam?

hysterical2

quanchi112
Ditto. DC fans hate when Marvel makes a ripoff that surpasses the original. Same w/Thanos. By blast do you mean explosion or some type of beam? Nicely done. Although I dont think Sentry has surpassed him in what he has done. Thanos though has lapped Darkseid three times.

Bouboumaster
Your post is full of so much fail honestly show me scans of him doing all that by HIMSELF.

Go in Hulk respect thread.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Go in Hulk respect thread. Nah its not there big grin

Allankles
Okaaaay. Why exactly should I be concerned w/the new gods?

The New Gods are the coolest pantheon of gods in comics: FACT.

P.S. Eagles rule.

rock

Your taste in comics may be questionable but you're spot on with your football.

Badabing
Thanos though has lapped Darkseid three times. QFF.

Naija boy

Pfft. Asgardians all the way.

Allankles
Pfft. Asgardians all the way.

The Asgardians of real world mythology? Super cool. Asgardians in comics? Meh! The New Gods are more like the Asgardians of myth with a heavy dose of super science to complement the mysticism.

Naija boy
The Asgardians of real world mythology? Super cool. Asgardians in comics? Meh! The New Gods are more like the Asgardians of myth with a heavy dose of super science to complement the mysticism.

Nah.

1. Asgardians have a cool way of talking with lots of catchy phrases i.e "I say the nay" etc
2. Asgardians dont have need for petty toys like motherboxes. They use real weapons like swords, hammers etc
3. Asgardians have way hotter chicks.

Therefore Asgardians>>>>New gods

TricksterPriest
Orion said that whenever you use a computer, you are worshipping the new gods.

The Illuminati
Not in any order, my top 10

Invisible Woman
Sentry
WWH
Gladiator
Iron Man
Gamora
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Alan Scott (GL)
Starman

Allankles
Nah.

1. Asgardians have a cool way of talking with lots of catchy phrases i.e "I say the nay" etc
2. Asgardians dont have need for petty toys like motherboxes. They use real weapons like swords, hammers etc
3. Asgardians have way hotter chicks.

Therefore Asgardians>>>>New gods

I'll give you 1)

2) New Gods introduced technology to mankind and those toys can rewrite space-time. Altering reality>>> Magic Swords

3) New Gods have a plethora of hot women, the New Gods are the epitome of genetic stability/perfection.

The only knock on their women is that on Apokolips when the they take their god names most of them likely become twisted versions of their original selves. On New Genesis this is not a problem.

Naija boy
I'll give you 1)

2) New Gods introduced technology to mankind and those toys can rewrite space-time. Altering reality>>> Magic Swords

3) New Gods have a plethora of hot women, the New Gods are the epitome of genetic stability/perfection.

The only knock on their women is that on Apokolips when the they take their god names most of them likely become twisted versions of their original selves. On New Genesis this is not a problem.

Bah. True warriors like asgardian dont need technology.

Plethora of hot women? You think that Darkseid is hot? confused
On the other hand asgard has Sif, the enchantress etc. No comparison

Also asgardian men like thor are chick magnets. The same cannot be said for the likes of orion.

Allankles
Bah. True warriors like asgardian dont need technology.

Plethora of hot women? You think that Darkseid is hot? confused
On the other hand asgard has Sif, the enchantress etc. No comparison

Also asgardian men like thor are chick magnets. The same cannot be said for the likes of orion.

The New Gods were founded on warfare, they know more than they need about war.

DS is not a woman, last I checked he didn't get a loki-esque sex change. New Gods have people like Beautiful Dreamer, Bekka et al there isn't a New Genesian female that isn't beautiful.

Orion is almost part demonic and he has a beautiful wife regardless so that doesn't matter. New God females are a lot more sophisticated (intelligent) and independent on New Genesis, not to mention noble and pure hearted. The New God females stomp Asgardian females in IQ.

Nevertheless DS and the evil gods do have concubines.

Naija boy
The New Gods were founded on warfare, they know more than they need about war.

DS is not a woman, last I checked he didn't get a loki-esque sex change. New Gods have people like Beautiful Dreamer, Bekka et al there isn't a New Genesian female that isn't beautiful.

Orion is almost part demonic and he has a beautiful wife regardless so that doesn't matter. New God females are a lot more sophisticated (intelligent) and independent on New Genesis, not to mention noble and pure hearted. The New God females stomp Asgardian females in IQ.

Nevertheless DS and the evil gods do have concubines.

Blah blah blah.

Asgardians >>>> New Gods. End of story big grin

Allankles
Naija boy
Blah blah blah.

New Gods >>>> Asgardians. End of story big grin

Badabing
Naija boy & Allankles.....facepalm

I-Drop
rock
Your taste in comics may be questionablebig grin Quiet, fool! I had forgotten we were talking about Darkseid. Wasn't dissing the NGs. However, Thor gets the ladies & smacks people upside the head w/a hammer. Don't get much cooler than that. &his pop's a badass too. Enchantress looks better than any of the New Goddesses I've seen. Although I'm a big fan of Big Barda when she's done right.

but you're spot on with your football.

Naija boy
Naija boy & Allankles.....facepalm

Badabing facepalmfacepalm

carver9
Carver, your posts either make me post a facepalm or a dur.

biscuits

Lol, youre so wrong. laughing

Badabing
Badabing facepalmfacepalm http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/vghcb7.gifOriginally posted by carver9
Lol, youre so wrong. laughing durno

carver9
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/vghcb7.gif durno

laughing

What the hell.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>