X-Men Amalgam vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
X-Men Amalgam (XMA) has the following attributes

Colossus: Organic Steel Body
Wolverine: Adamantium Skeleton and Claws, Healing Factor
Cyclops: Optic Energy Beam
Nightcrawler: Teleportation
White Queen: Telepathy
Storm: Flight and Weather Manipulation

XMA also has Wolverine's fighting skills.

---

Can the mighty Thor beat XMA?

shokosugi
no

rotiart
Thor bfrs the xmagalm to the sun

guy222
Thor

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1134675_Thor_God-Sized_Special_01_Zone-Megan_pg35.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1134676_Thor_God-Sized_Special_01_Zone-Megan_pg36.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1134677_Thor_God-Sized_Special_01_Zone-Megan_pg37.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1134678_Thor_God-Sized_Special_01_Zone-Megan_pg38.jpg

Kazenji
With That Skurge story when did they all break into a army base and still all the guns ??

Wei Phoenix
Your XMA lacks the strength to hurt Thor. Storm's powers get cancelled out due to Thor. The only thing that could really affect him is well....nothing could put him down for the count.

guy222
Originally posted by Kazenji
With That Skurge story when did they all break into a army base and still all the guns ??

Military FTW big grin

Great telling of a wonderful story and wonderous finish

beast1234
Thor still take this. Thor a planet buster

Zack Fair
So this amalgam is not a class 100 ala colosus?

I was thinking this was spite because adamantium class + Class 100 strength is overkill. But since he lacks it Thor handily takes it because he can pretty much cancel Storm's and cyclops power with Mjolnir and telepathy won't be much of an issue.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
So this amalgam is not a class 100 ala colosus?

I was thinking this was spite because adamantium class + Class 100 strength is overkill. But since he lacks it Thor handily takes it because he can pretty much cancel Storm's and cyclops power with Mjolnir and telepathy won't be much of an issue.

Not saying they win, but how would his hammer cancel out Cyclops optic blast?

Zack Fair
Absorb it with Mjolnir and then shooting it right back at him with its strength multiplied. Also I don't know the extent of Nightcrawler's teleportation, but I believe MJLONIR is superior when it comes to teleportation--as in can Nightcrawler teleport through dimensions?

Starscream M
Absorb it with Mjolnir and then shooting it right back at him with its strength multiplied. Also I don't know the extent of Nightcrawler's teleportation, but I believe MJLONIR is superior when it comes to teleportation--as in can Nightcrawler teleport through dimensions? Mjolnir's teleportation is superior maybe when it comes to teleporting to other dimensions...but that is useless in this fight

NC's teleportation is much much faster

Naija boy
Anti force blast=Dead amalgam.

Newjak
Thor wins. He still have all the powers of everyone on the team, except maybe Emma's telepathy, but he has them to a much higher degree.

On top of that fact the still has a lot more powers then XMA.

guy222
thumb up

Lord Feron
XMA wins this and easily. He has many avenues to win but I think this is the fastest and easiest way for the XMA to win. Since the XMA fights like wolverine and I assume has his tactics and strategy in combat. Logan is ruthless, if the XMA wanted to end this quick all he has to do is touch one of thor's body parts preferable the head and teleport that baby off.

Thor has Zero chance of winning. It's doesn't mean jack with all his powers and strength.

Wei Phoenix
Absorb it with Mjolnir and then shooting it right back at him with its strength multiplied. Also I don't know the extent of Nightcrawler's teleportation, but I believe MJLONIR is superior when it comes to teleportation--as in can Nightcrawler teleport through dimensions?

Mjolnir can absorb physical beams of concussive force? I didn't know that. (no sarcasm)

Silent Master
He's absorbed energy beams from Thanos, Perikus(sp) and the Presence.

Lord Feron
Doesn't really matter what he absorbed or from who. Why would the XMA fight against Thor's strengths?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's absorbed energy beams from Thanos, Perikus(sp) and the Presence.

But that's the thing, Scott's beams aren't energy, they're concussive force. I'm not an expert in the comic physics and stuff but correct me if I'm wrong but aren't energy beams and concussive force/beams two different things?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Doesn't really matter what he absorbed or from who. Why would the XMA fight against Thor's strengths?

Already said they lose because they lack the strength to hurt him. Give him The Juggernaut's strength then it would've been a completely different story.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Already said they lose because they lack the strength to hurt him. Give him The Juggernaut's strength then it would've been a completely different story. umm he doesn't have to trade punches...

he can cut Thor up badly...with logans claws backed by colossus strength mixed with Nightcrawler's teleportation

Lord Feron
Again "why would XMA fight against Thor's Strength's?" It wouldn't be wise for the XMA to go fisty cuffs with thor. I mean with the body of Colossus (assuming that is also his strength) behind a set of adamantium claws... I think that can definitly hurt Thor. Again that would be a more difficult way of fighting thor.

As I said before I do not think Thor can counter XMA ideal tactic in dispatching thor. Teleporting a limb or head or parts of thor off. Thor is not quick enough to dodge a flurry or transportation attacks. As soon as the XMA touches him he can teleport his butt anywhere solid which = instant death.

The reason why nightcrawler doesn't do this on th enorm is the same reason why flash doesn't steal speed from everyone and imp them to death, it would just be terrible writing. Also very out of character but he did do it before and when rouge had NC powers she did it to Nimrod. So I don't know why the XMA wouldn't totally stomp Thor.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Starscream M
umm he doesn't have to trade punches...

he can cut Thor up badly...with logans claws backed by colossus strength mixed with Nightcrawler's teleportation

Well you said Colossus's body so I assumed you only meant the steel and not the strength but even so they still lack the power to really hurt him. I don't think those claws would do severe damage to Thor, he is too versatile.

Lord Feron
umm he doesn't have to trade punches...

damn, we were thinking the same thing.... confused

Lord Feron
Well you said Colossus's body so I assumed you only meant the steel and not the strength but even so they still lack the power to really hurt him. I don't think those claws would do severe damage to Thor, he is too versatile.
versatility has nothing to do with durability unless thor can change his level of durability making it have versatile attributes, but he can't.

Wei Phoenix
Again "why would XMA fight against Thor's Strength's?" It wouldn't be wise for the XMA to go fisty cuffs with thor. I mean with the body of Colossus (assuming that is also his strength) behind a set of adamantium claws... I think that can definitly hurt Thor. Again that would be a more difficult way of fighting thor.

As I said before I do not think Thor can counter XMA ideal tactic in dispatching thor. Teleporting a limb or head or parts of thor off. Thor is not quick enough to dodge a flurry or transportation attacks. As soon as the XMA touches him he can teleport his butt anywhere solid which = instant death.

The reason why nightcrawler doesn't do this on th enorm is the same reason why flash doesn't steal speed from everyone and imp them to death, it would just be terrible writing. Also very out of character but he did do it before and when rouge had NC powers she did it to Nimrod. So I don't know why the XMA wouldn't totally stomp Thor.

Ok at first I thought you were just kidding when you said he could teleport a body part off. How in the hell could anyone teleport a body part off when it is connected to an entire body? He would have to sever the arm off first, if you grab someone by the arm and teleport then you are teleporting their whole body.

Wei Phoenix
versatility has nothing to do with durability unless thor can change his level of durability making it have versatile attributes, but he can't.

Thor is more durable than this team. Also they can try what they want but they still lack the strength to hurt Thor who has beaten beings way higher than XMA. Colossus isn't that strong when compared to Hulk and Juggernaut whom Thor has fought many times.

Lord Feron
NC can control what he takes with him. All of it or just part of it. He chooses.

I can entertain you still. Lets just say he can only do whole parts, a whole body. Whats stopping XMA from sending him into another object. 2 objects can't occupy the same space, it would be instant death for Thor.

Wei Phoenix
NC can control what he takes with him. All of it or just part of it. He chooses.

I can entertain you still. Lets just say he can only do whole parts, a whole body. Whats stopping XMA from sending him into another object. 2 objects can't occupy the same space, it would be instant death for Thor.

Because that would be OOC for NC seeing as that would kill him and more than half of this XMA is against killing let alone a hero.

Mindset

I can entertain you still. Lets just say he can only do whole parts, a whole body. Whats stopping XMA from sending him into another object. 2 objects can't occupy the same space, it would be instant death for Thor. Not really, his durability could allow him to survive it.

Zack Fair
IMO Thor's doom is the fact adamantium claws backed up with class 100 strength will shred him to pieces.

Naija boy

Has NC ever teleported the body parts off a being with thor level durability or type of phsiology? Doubtful.

thor has been able to unphase himself with his hammer iirc so that wont be a bigg deal.

How is XMA going to survive an antiforce blast, or even a heavy duty lightning barrage ?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Has NC ever teleported the body parts off a being with thor level durability? Doubtful.

thor has been able to unphase himself with his hammer iirc so that wont be a bigg deal.

How is XMA going to survive an antiforce blast, or even a heavy duty lightning barrage? how is XMA getting hit by an antiforce blast when he has logan's skills and nightcrawler's teleportation? I could reverse and ask how Thor would survive getting stabbed in the throat with adamantium claws?

Wei Phoenix
how is XMA getting hit by an antiforce blast when he has logan's skills and nightcrawler's teleportation? I could reverse and ask how Thor would survive getting stabbed in the throat with adamantium claws?

By not getting stabbed, you know dodging, beating his opponent down, surrounding himself with lightning strikes, whirlwinds, hail.

Naija boy
how is XMA getting hit by an antiforce blast when he has logan's skills and nightcrawler's teleportation? I could reverse and ask how Thor would survive getting stabbed in the throat with adamantium claws?

Thor starts reigning down thousands of lightning bolts plus winds that are beyond anything storm can come close to dealing with. So in essence the enitre field is not safe for the amalgam because and its getting bounced all over the place. Logan is not close to being as fast as a lightning bolt let alone thousands and neither is nightcrawlers teleportation. Once he gets hit by lightning, antiforce blast, or full force hammer shot to the skull, game over.

Wei Phoenix
Thor starts reigning down thousands of lightning bolts plus winds that are beyond anything storm can come close to dealing with. So in essence the enitre field is not safe for the amalgam because and its getting bounced all over the place. Logan is not close to being as fast as a lightning bolt let alone thousands and neither is nightcrawlers teleportation. Once he gets hit by lightning, antiforce blast, or full force hammer shot to the skull, game over.

Didn't I kind of just say that?

Starscream M
Thor starts reigning down thousands of lightning bolts plus winds that are beyond anything storm can come close to dealing with. So in essence the enitre field is not safe for the amalgam because and its getting bounced all over the place. Logan is not close to being as fast as a lightning bolt let alone thousands and neither is nightcrawlers teleportation. Once he gets hit by lightning, antiforce blast, or full force hammer shot to the skull, game over. so I guess nobody under skyfather could beat thor then...he could just rain down thousands of lightning bolts all day long huh...just like he does in comics...oh wait, he doesn't.

ExodusCloak
Thor is not immune to telepathy and it's given him trouble in the past (Bedlam, Enchantress, Moondragon, Morgan La Fey, Dr Spectrum) and then there's Wolverines Claws.

But there's always that BFR option...if the Amalgam allows him an opening they lose.

Starscream M
By not getting stabbed, you know dodging, beating his opponent down, surrounding himself with lightning strikes, whirlwinds, hail. so is Thor a speedster now...that he can avoid someone as skilled as Logan combined with teleportation?

cuz in comics, he regularly gets tagged by guys much slower than logan...but i guess on KMC, he's a flash and can avoid any attack huh

Philosophía
so is Thor a speedster now...that he can avoid someone as skilled as Logan combined with teleportation?

cuz in comics, he regularly gets tagged by guys much slower than logan...but i guess on KMC, he's a flash and can avoid any attack huh

Yes.

Didn't you see him dodge the lightspeed pie ?

Wei Phoenix
so I guess nobody under skyfather could beat thor then...he could just rain down thousands of lightning bolts all day long huh...just like he does in comics...oh wait, he doesn't.

No people under skyfathers can beat Thor. I guess that an amalgam is going to go for the killing blow when most of this team is against killing. Also I guess that NC is going to teleport a body part off or phase him into something just like he does in comics...oh wait, he doesn't.

Wei Phoenix
so is Thor a speedster now...that he can avoid someone as skilled as Logan combined with teleportation?

No but summoning a shitstorm of weather effects for cover will help him not get hit.

Starscream M
No people under skyfathers can beat Thor. how could anyone under skyfather beat him if he can simply rain down thousands of lightning bolts around him all day roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wei Phoenix
how could anyone under skyfather beat him if he can simply rain down thousands of lightning bolts around him all day roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because lightning bolts barely even tickle The Juggernaut.

Starscream M
No but summoning a shitstorm of weather effects for cover will help him not get hit. amazing how well that's worked for him in comics

Starscream M
Because lightning bolts barely even tickle The Juggernaut. so the juggernaut is the only being that's fought Thor?

how about Hulk

also on KMC, the consensus (including many Thor fans), aknowledge that Superman would beat Thor...guess they aren't aware of the lightning

Wei Phoenix
so the juggernaut is the only being that's fought Thor?

how about Hulk

also on KMC, the consensus (including many Thor fans), aknowledge that Superman would beat Thor...guess they aren't aware of the lightning

1. Cain is the only one I care about that comes to mind, but as long as Cain can do it then I have proved myself right.

2. A barrage of lightning would more than likely down Hulk. Hasn't Thor put him down with a bolt before?

3. I thought it was the other way around and Thor's lightning would do nothing to Superman seeing as it is natural lightning and not magical lightning. So it would be as if a regular bolt from mother nature hit him, ergo not doing anything.

Wei Phoenix
amazing how well that's worked for him in comics

Thought we debated both characters fighting at the best of their ability?

Starscream M
1. Cain is the only one I care about that comes to mind, but as long as Cain can do it then I have proved myself right.

2. A barrage of lightning would more than likely down Hulk. Hasn't Thor put him down with a bolt before?

3. I thought it was the other way around and Thor's lightning would do nothing to Superman seeing as it is natural lightning and not magical lightning. So it would be as if a regular bolt from mother nature hit him, ergo not doing anything.

1. using the one guy who is completely invulnerable does not prove your point, it proves an exception

2. hulk's given thor alot of trouble everytime they meet, with or without lightning

3. storm's lightning is natural...thor's is magical. his lightning should effect superman even more than natural lightning.

Starscream M
Thought we debated both characters fighting at the best of their ability? we also debate characters with CIS on...ie Superman doesn't instantly lobotomize his foes with heat vision...even though he has the powerset necessary

people fight in character unless stated otherwise...so you can't make characters do things they rarely ever do in comics

also, I never stated it was viable for XMA to teleport thor's head off or any such thing because it wouldn't be in character for nightcrawler to ever do such a tactic

Wei Phoenix
1. using the one guy who is completely invulnerable does not prove your point, it proves an exception

2. hulk's given thor alot of trouble everytime they meet, with or without lightning

3. storm's lightning is natural...thor's is magical. his lightning should effect superman even more than natural lightning.

1. He isn't completely invunerable he can be hurt by magic of sufficient strength and I have still proved that someone below a skyfather can beat him.

2. I really don't like either of them so I don't care who has won, but to my knowledge they have both given each other trouble during each encounter.

3. What makes Thor's lightning magical? The fact that he summons it with a hammer? I'm not a Thor expert but I have heard many times that it is natural lightning.

Starscream M

3. What makes Thor's lightning magical? The fact that he summons it with a hammer? I'm not a Thor expert but I have heard many times that it is natural lightning. I thought it was magical because he summons it from Asgardian sources...but regardless, Superman is not invulnerable to lightning of any type and would be hurt by either natural or magical lightning.

Kris Blaze

Issue, etc.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Issue, etc. when thor was with the avengers...hulk pretty much took thor along with everybody else

Wei Phoenix
I thought it was magical because he summons it from Asgardian sources...but regardless, Superman is not invulnerable to lightning of any type and would be hurt by either natural or magical lightning.

Has he ever been hurt by natural lightning?

Starscream M
Has he ever been hurt by natural lightning? he's been hurt by livewire...whose electricity is natural

he's been electrocuted by natural sources of electricity

why would he be immune to natural lightning?

ExodusCloak
when thor was with the avengers...hulk pretty much took thor along with everybody else

You mean Avengers v1 #3? I think in the first half of the comic Thor says everyone was pulling their punches, but in the second half Hulk teams up with Namor and everyone was letting lose well according to Thor anyway.

Then there was thing about Donald Blake not being rugged enough. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
he's been hurt by livewire...whose electricity is natural

he's been electrocuted by natural sources of electricity

why would he be immune to natural lightning?

Because he is the man of steel...

Starscream M
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You mean Avengers v1 #3? I think in the first half of the comic Thor says everyone was pulling their punches, but in the second half Hulk teams up with Namor and everyone was letting lose well according to Thor anyway. I don't remember what issue, but every time I've seen Thor engage Hulk, its always been a tough drawnout battle where Hulk is the more physically powerful being and thor the more versatile one

ExodusCloak
I don't remember what issue, but every time I've seen Thor engage Hulk, its always been a tough drawnout battle where Hulk is the more physically powerful being and thor the more versatile one

Ah that seems fair when you consider how their latter battles have turned out.
In Avengers v1 #3, Hulk couldn't pluck Mljonir from Thor's hand, however Thor did let go and said he doesn't want to play power games and that his wrist hurt I think...I'll have to go and re-check. Namor was grappling with Thor and did pretty well against the Hulk in the first half of the comic.(He fought the Hulk near water and Thor away from it.)
Hulk also wrapped Thor in wire but after that bout Thor said everyone was holding back and that if they wanted to take Hulk down they would have to stop doing that. Thor then stated before their fight with Namor and Hulk that they wouldn't be holding back and well Namor and the Hulk did pretty well considering.

tdazz
we also debate characters with CIS on...ie Superman doesn't instantly lobotomize his foes with heat vision...even though he has the powerset necessary

people fight in character unless stated otherwise...so you can't make characters do things they rarely ever do in comics

also, I never stated it was viable for XMA to teleport thor's head off or any such thing because it wouldn't be in character for nightcrawler to ever do such a tactic

This is an amalgamation, whoose to say he would be fighting in character for Nightcrawler? It's entirely possible that he would be fighting in character as Wolverine or even Emma, which would make teleporting a head off totally in character and a viable attack.

I mean why give him Wolverine's claws and fighting ability and then handi-cap him by making him fight in character for Nightcrawler or Scott? It don't make sense.

Starscream M
Originally posted by tdazz
This is an amalgamation, whoose to say he would be fighting in character for Nightcrawler? It's entirely possible that he would be fighting in character as Wolverine or even Emma, which would make teleporting a head off totally in character and a viable attack.

I mean why give him Wolverine's claws and fighting ability and then handi-cap him by making him fight in character for Nightcrawler or Scott? It don't make sense. i really don't think its in character for any of the xmen to teleport someone's head off...logan wouldn't do that to thor unless he was near death or something drastic like that.

btw, I should've specified that XMA has logan's personality since he has his skills

Lord Feron
Like I said way back when, Teleportation FTW or Claws in Thor FTW.

Either way Thor can not counter such tactics.

It's not like the X-men are that amazing, in this scenario they have unique tactical advantage against Thor and there is nothing Thor can do about it.

Naija boy
so I guess nobody under skyfather could beat thor then...he could just rain down thousands of lightning bolts all day long huh...just like he does in comics...oh wait, he doesn't.

Huh? What are u even talking about? so thor reigning down lightning bolts means that no character under skyfather can beat him? Seriously eek! Thats just retarded/ Also thor has no problems using his weather powers during his fights, He has done it numerous times so it would be within his character.

Lord Feron
I think Logan would, considering he knows he is fighting a fomidable foe like Thor. Yes, it may not be the 1st move he does but I can see LOgan doing it if necessar, i'm just talking about the head. I see logan very willingly take off limbs to seriously hurt Thor 1st before he decided to instantly kill thor with the head teleport.

Naija boy
Like I said way back when, Teleportation FTW or Claws in Thor FTW.

Either way Thor can not counter such tactics.

It's not like the X-men are that amazing, in this scenario they have unique tactical advantage against Thor and there is nothing Thor can do about it.

Not when he gets floored with lightning. Again which beings that NC has teleported there limbs off that have thor level durability?

Starscream M
Huh? What are u even talking about? so thor reigning down lightning bolts means that no character under skyfather can beat him? Seriously eek! Thats just retarded/ Also thor has no problems using his weather powers during his fights, He has done it numerous times so it would be within his character. if thor rains down lightning like you said where his opponent doesn't even have space to move, who could beat him? (besides juggernaut)

Naija boy
so the juggernaut is the only being that's fought Thor?

how about Hulk

This is just nonsense. There is no such consensus.

tdazz
i really don't think its in character for any of the xmen to teleport someone's head off...logan wouldn't do that to thor unless he was near death or something drastic like that.

btw, I should've specified that XMA has logan's personality since he has his skills

Logan kills without hesitation, I fail to see that teleporting his head off would be out of character, especially if this is a fight to the finish.

However even if you rule that out I still see multiple teleportation attacks combined with claw slashes resulting in Thor getting decapitated.

Naija boy
if thor rains down lightning like you said where his opponent doesn't even have space to move, who could beat him? (besides juggernaut)

Any high herald level characters who would have the durability to be largely unaffected by the lightning obviously. Silver surfer, superman, Genis and probablyy the rest of the high herald class etc would all still be able to take him on evenly. Also note its not just lightning, but lightning coupled with winds and other weather effects. This amalagam has a relatively low strength and durability level so its not that it wont be able to move, its that it wont be able to mount a useful offense due to the damage it will be taking.

Lord Feron
Any high herald level characters who would have the durability to be largely unaffected by the lightning obviously. Silver surfer, superman, Genis and probablyy the rest of the high herald class etc would all still be able to take him on evenly. Also note its not just lightning, but lightning coupled with winds and other weather effects. This amalagam has a relatively low strength and durability level so its not that it wont be able to move, its that it wont be able to mount a useful offense due to the damage it will be taking.

First off, I don't think Thor will get the chance to summon so much lighting. If that his 1st move to throw down a crazy amount of lighting then it would be just as likely for the XMA to teleport his head off. Because, with that much lighting I don't think the XMA will withstand it. So Logan would put a stop to that before it gets out of hand. So he wouldn't have to withstand a barrage of lighting bolts in this scenario.

Relatively low strength and Durability to thor I do agree but.. Thor is not going to one shot this XMA. Col has taken blows from Gladiator and stood (low showing for glads, but amazing showing for col) So the durability shouldn't be a terrible drawback. Again, i'm not saying he can just take a beat down from Thor and get up i'm just saying the XMA does not have a frail body.

If the XMA for some reason isn't using the claws, thor is going to feel Col's punches, might not be devastating but its gonna hurt. Also with Logan's skills, he would be able to easliy dodge and counter thor. Yeha I know thor has been fighting for a while. But I don't think he would be able to out MA wolverine with Col's class strength. Anyway the XMA will be able to defend himself in a punch out, but not win (assuming the XMA fights like a complete idiot).

Add claws to teh fight, XMA will cut Thor up real bad, he is not durable enough to withstand the claws from wolverine much less a wolverine with Col's strength behind it.

The XMA offensive capability is enough to put away Thor.

Lastly there is always the Telepathic attack. Hell, the XMA can mind rape him FTW. Even if Emma is not strong enough to beat him that way, I still believe her powers are great enough to distract thor. Thor will lose in many ways.

Naija boy
First off, I don't think Thor will get the chance to summon so much lighting. If that his 1st move to throw down a crazy amount of lighting then it would be just as likely for the XMA to teleport his head off. Because, with that much lighting I don't think the XMA will withstand it. So Logan would put a stop to that before it gets out of hand. So he wouldn't have to withstand a barrage of lighting bolts in this scenario.

Relatively low strength and Durability to thor I do agree but.. Thor is not going to one shot this XMA. Col has taken blows from Gladiator and stood (low showing for glads, but amazing showing for col) So the durability shouldn't be a terrible drawback. Again, i'm not saying he can just take a beat down from Thor and get up i'm just saying the XMA does not have a frail body.

If the XMA for some reason isn't using the claws, thor is going to feel Col's punches, might not be devastating but its gonna hurt. Also with Logan's skills, he would be able to easliy dodge and counter thor. Yeha I know thor has been fighting for a while. But I don't think he would be able to out MA wolverine with Col's class strength. Anyway the XMA will be able to defend himself in a punch out, but not win (assuming the XMA fights like a complete idiot).

Add claws to teh fight, XMA will tag Thor so much I don't think he will live, he is not durable enough to withsatdn the claws from wolverine much less a wolverine with Col's strength behind it.

The XMA offensive capability is enough to put away Thor.

Lastly there is always the Telepathic attack. Hell, the XMA can mind rape him FTW. Even if Emma is not strong enough to beat him that way, I still believe her powers are great enough to distract thor. Thor will lose in many ways.

Why wont thor get the chance to use his wind and lightning? It is the easiest part of his powers to use. Also As i said, whose limbs has NC teleported off with comparable durability to thor? I doubt it will work.
With all the wind and lightning providing cover for thor, getting in close will be very difficult.

I understand that the XMA doesnt have a frail body. But with all the wind and lightning around, getting close to thor will be difficult as it will be taking alot of damage. Also an antiforce blast or a particularly powerful lightning bolt will be able KO the XMA.

The way i see thor winning is through close range fighting but instead using his numerous ranged attacks. Thor can take down the XMA with a few good shots or even one particularly powerful shot. By making it difficult to get near him, he would greatly nullify the XMA's offence. While not completely immune to telepathy, thor has fought it off before and i think it will be rather difficult to pull off a mindrape when thor makes the environment so dangerous.

While i do agree that the XMA can put away thor, i think thor has got the powers to munt a good defence and take it out.

Badabing
But that's the thing, Scott's beams aren't energy, they're concussive force. I'm not an expert in the comic physics and stuff but correct me if I'm wrong but aren't energy beams and concussive force/beams two different things? After reading your posts, I believe you have brain trauma from a concussive force. facepalm

biscuits

batdude123
Originally posted by beast1234
Thor still take this. Thor a planet buster

In what story arc did Thor destroy a planet?

Rhinoceros
Amalgam uses Nightcrawlers teleportation power, teleports next to Thor, uses Colossus strength, Wolverine's skills (as in how to throw a fast punch) and claws and decapitates Thor.

I'm not saying it's the only possible scenario, but that's how I would do it.

batdude123
But that's the thing, Scott's beams aren't energy, they're concussive force.

barker

What the ****? laughing

Raoul
they are energy beams OF concussive force.

TricksterPriest
I recall Stormbreaker being equal to Mjolnir. and Bill did destroy a planet with it. So you could claim Thor has planet smashing power based on that. But perhaps he actually has destroyed a planet.

ExodusCloak
While not completely immune to telepathy, thor has fought it off before and i think it will be rather difficult to pull off a mindrape when thor makes the environment so dangerous.

It's very inconsistent thus a Psi-Attack at the start(Should occur first) could go either way. At the very least keep him unfocused/off balance.

I can only speak for Classic Thor but you have Bedlam (Twice), Enchantress, Moondragon, Morgan La Fey(Several Times), Dr Spectrum and Lorlei(Aided by Loki's magic) mind f*ck him vs. him resisting Dromedans mind control which is impressive but he said it himself, he would have succumbed if had he been exposed to it any longer. (There should be a few others, but this is one of his better ones, if not his best IRRC.)

Odin-Force/Current Thor no comment. no expression

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Raoul
they are energy beams OF concussive force.

I think he confused it with the, they're not beams of heat, but can cause heat via friction thing.
You should know this? Did they mess with that in X-Men: Civil War #2?

Raoul
I think he confused it with the, they're not beams of heat, but can cause heat via friction thing.
You should know this? Did they mess with that in X-Men: Civil War #2?

no. that issue was just crap. uhuh

friction is one thing, flat out heat is another...

Lord Feron
THe only way Thor is gonna win, is if he does a a omnidirectional blast that fills the battlefield longer than the time it takes to teleport. Meaning. It can't just be a blast it has to be a sustianed output. The reason I say the whole field is b/c if XMA teleports out he will be disqualified due to BFR rule.

Not saying that it's going to take a force blast of the magnitude to kill XMA, i'm just saying that it just so happens to be the only move that will guarantee the win, atleast for the most part but even then it's not like the match is gonna start and he is going to think to do that.

So bar that move Thor is dead. The weather effects will not be enough to stop a teleportation flurry. Well I do not know if Thor's durability is great enough to resist teleportation. Again I'm not even sure if durability has anything to do with the way teleportation works with matter and stuff. It might simply bypass it, kind of how like that shadow cat like character phased through Wolverines claws onetime and phased back and easily cut it in half. (totally forgot who that way but it was amazing hah)

Starscream M
also you have to remember that XMA not only possesses Colossus durability but he also has adamantium skeleton, so he's vastly more durable than Colossus (remember WWHUlk broke Colossus' arms...well he cant do that to XMA)

also XMA has logan's HF, which is second only to Hulk's and vastly superior to Thor's

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Badabing
After reading your posts, I believe you have brain trauma from a concussive force. facepalm

biscuits

I'm telling Raoul!

Naija boy
THe only way Thor is gonna win, is if he does a a omnidirectional blast that fills the battlefield longer than the time it takes to teleport. Meaning. It can't just be a blast it has to be a sustianed output. The reason I say the whole field is b/c if XMA teleports out he will be disqualified due to BFR rule.

Not saying that it's going to take a force blast of the magnitude to kill XMA, i'm just saying that it just so happens to be the only move that will guarantee the win, atleast for the most part but even then it's not like the match is gonna start and he is going to think to do that.

So bar that move Thor is dead. The weather effects will not be enough to stop a teleportation flurry. Well I do not know if Thor's durability is great enough to resist teleportation. Again I'm not even sure if durability has anything to do with the way teleportation works with matter and stuff. It might simply bypass it, kind of how like that shadow cat like character phased through Wolverines claws onetime and phased back and easily cut it in half. (totally forgot who that way but it was amazing hah)

I respectfully disagree. The weather effects should be able to stop a teleportation flurry because the area will be extremely extremely dangerous leaving much less safe areas in which to teleport. For the teleporting move to work it would in essence have to mess up thors molecular structure. Thor durability however ensures that it will be very difficult because of his asgardian physiology. Im not sure of the shadow cat incident u are talking about and im not sure exactly what happened. But the hulk has shown that being able to solidify in an object with high durability is quite difficult and potentially deadly to the person attempting it.

Raoul
I'm telling Raoul!

i lol'd.

Wei Phoenix
I think Logan would, considering he knows he is fighting a fomidable foe like Thor. Yes, it may not be the 1st move he does but I can see LOgan doing it if necessar, i'm just talking about the head. I see logan very willingly take off limbs to seriously hurt Thor 1st before he decided to instantly kill thor with the head teleport.

Wolverine is willingly ready to kill every hero he fights? Wolverine kills villains without hesitation most of the time, but not a hero that he met in some random encounter.

Wei Phoenix

so the lightning storm would work.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
no. that issue was just crap. uhuh

friction is one thing, flat out heat is another...

Oh, so when I mention that issue, you just cast me aside but when he does you get angry?

You ruin everything!

Raoul
Oh, so when I mention that issue, you just cast me aside but when he does you get angry?

You ruin everything!

'fire and ice' almost made me rip up the comic when i first read it (yes, i actually bought that piece of trash)

cyclops has caused explosions before, but as EX said, its because of friction or something else, not his actual beams energy...

MjolnirsPower
Wasn't gonna join this site as I've seen some of the dumbest things I've ever read posted in this one topic. But have to point out the stupidity.

1- Thor does have Super Speed. He's shown it on a number of different occasions before.

2- Hulk is ONLY a threat to Thor, when Thor allows it to be so.

3- Thor is highly resitent to mind control. Loki said his mental defenses were too strong for direct control, and this is Loki. Thor resisted the Soul Gem. And more often than not Thor's emotions have been influenced, because he's immune to direct control. Emme Frost wouldn't have a hope of a prayer, neither would Porf. X.

4- and lastly there is nothing this "amalgam" will do to Thor. He would wreck them seven ways from Sunday, and he would do it so easily this character would be dead from the start.

Thor is a team wrecker seperate or not he'd destroy them.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MjolnirsPower
Wasn't gonna join this site as I've seen some of the dumbest things I've ever read posted in this one topic. But have to point out the stupidity.

1- Thor does have Super Speed. He's shown it on a number of different occasions before.

3- Thor is highly resitent to mind control. Loki said his mental defenses were too strong for direct control, and this is Loki. Thor resisted the Soul Gem. And more often than not Thor's emotions have been influenced, because he's immune to direct control. Emme Frost wouldn't have a hope of a prayer, neither would Porf. X.

4- and lastly there is nothing this "amalgam" will do to Thor. He would wreck them seven ways from Sunday, and he would do it so easily this character would be dead from the start.

Thor is a team wrecker seperate or not he'd destroy them.

You forgot the one about the XMA teleporting body parts off. Please don't hate me.

gogogadgetgo
pfft LOL!

thor's not losing this..not by a long shot.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by MjolnirsPower

3- Thor is highly resilient to mind control. Loki said his mental defenses were too strong for direct control, and this is Loki. Thor resisted the Soul Gem. And more often than not Thor's emotions have been influenced, because he's immune to direct control. Emme Frost wouldn't have a hope of a prayer, neither would Porf. X.

Thor is a team wrecker separate or not he'd destroy them.

1. Not fast enough to dodge a teleportation attack that Spiderman with all his agility and spider sense can't even completely dodge. Yes thor has great FTL speeds and decent h2h combat speed but not fast enough reflexes to counter instantaneous transmission.

2. Kinda agree with that.

3. Don't need to control him just need to distract him and get him unfocused. Confident Emma can do atleast that.

4. Ummm...just no. I already pointed out many ways thor will die. There is nothing THor can do to protect himself from a teleporting off limbs or getting cut up.

I do agree with you that thor can beat these guys separately, but as one being with logan's skills and know how. Thor doesn't have a chance my friend.

Starscream M

I do agree with you that thor can beat these guys separately, but as one being with logan's skills and know how. Thor doesn't have a chance my friend. I agree with this. Thor has a better chance vs them separately, but not vs them all together.

People are seriously underestimateing the durability of XMA.

XMA is FAR more durable than Thor...he has Colossus organic steel body, reinforced with admantium skeleton, and on top of that he has Logan's insane healing factor.

XMA will shrug off most of Thor's attacks like nothing.

gogogadgetgo
having a healing factor plus an organic steel body is stupid. what's it suppose to do? heal whatever dents he gets?

Starscream M
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
having a healing factor plus an organic steel body is stupid. what's it suppose to do? heal whatever dents he gets? or internal injuries

Kris Blaze
or internal injuries

Which Colossus doesn't have : D

Starscream M
Which Colossus doesn't have : D is everything steel in his body? I thought he still had blood flow, and that his brain remained purely organic...

gogogadgetgo
is everything steel in his body? I thought he still had blood flow, and that his brain remained purely organic...

nope. he turns into pure organic steel. no internal organs whatsoever..either that or his internal organs also turns into organic steel. which is why he doesn't need to eat or breath when he's in armored form

Lord Feron
Yeah well, in case he does get hurt he will heal from it. So there even better for the XMA! big grin

Naija boy
1. Not fast enough to dodge a teleportation attack that Spiderman with all his agility and spider sense can't even completely dodge. Yes thor has great FTL speeds and decent h2h combat speed but not fast enough reflexes to counter instantaneous transmission.

2. Kinda agree with that.

3. Don't need to control him just need to distract him and get him unfocused. Confident Emma can do atleast that.

4. Ummm...just no. I already pointed out many ways thor will die. There is nothing THor can do to protect himself from a teleporting off limbs or getting cut up.

I do agree with you that thor can beat these guys separately, but as one being with logan's skills and know how. Thor doesn't have a chance my friend.

1. Weather cover greatly hinders teleportation flurry

2. Teleporting his limbs off simply wont work and getting close to him will be extremely difficult

Thor does have quite a good chance,he has attacks that can one shot the XMA and others which can heavily damage it in just one hit. BFr is also a clear option

Starscream M

2. Teleporting his limbs off simply wont work and getting close to him will be extremely difficult

Thor does have quite a good chance,he has attacks that can one shot the XMA and others which can heavily damage it in just one hit. BFr is also a clear option weather won't have any effect on Colossus combined with adamantium skeleton and Logan's HF

Kris Blaze
Won't be safe to teleport around with a thunderstorm up and it won't do much if Thor simply does his hammer defence thing.

Lord Feron

Thor does have quite a good chance,he has attacks that can one shot the XMA and others which can heavily damage it in just one hit. BFr is also a clear option

I seriously don't believe that the weather can effect the teleportation in any way.

Also even if XMA just stands there I don't think it would bother him that much anyway.

The only one shot that Thor can do is use the odin force. The blast he displayed is a linear directed attack. XMA should be able to teleport out of the way.

Rhinoceros
Lightning doesn't harm Colossus... I'm not sure about Magic lightning though.

Naija boy
weather won't have any effect on Colossus combined with adamantium skeleton and Logan's HF

The winds and lightning that thor can bring up are far far far more powerful than regular ones. Its definitely going to effect the XMA.

Naija boy
I seriously don't believe that the weather can effect the teleportation in any way.

Also even if XMA just stands there I don't think it would bother him that much anyway.

The only one shot that Thor can do is use the odin force. The blast he displayed is a linear directed attack. XMA should be able to teleport out of the way.

With all the dangerous wind and lightning in the area, There will be less safe areas to teleport. Anywhere the XMa tries to teleport he is likely to get blown around and hit by extremely powerful magical lightning bolts. He will definitely be getting affected. Once he is rockeed by that, thor can finish him off with some of his more powerful attacks

Kris Blaze
It's gonna be quite difficult teleporting around when you're as heavy as Colossus.

Starscream M
The winds and lightning that thor can bring up are far far far more powerful than regular ones. Its definitely going to effect the XMA. colossus eats grenades for breakfast...no wind, no matter how strong will have any effect

also, lightning may slightly annoy XMA...but with Logan's insane HF, it will be little more than a nuisance

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Lightning doesn't harm Colossus... I'm not sure about Magic lightning though.

Don't know if this helps but Colossus's steel skin is supposed to hurt magical entities by touch. I'm too lazy to go and check but it's in the Clandestine & X-Men #2 issue...they use an a word to describe it's effect on magic. I'll go and check when I'm not feeling so lazy as well as get the scans of Thor being mind raped(Not mind controlled) mind raped/ & Mind frozen directly by Bedlam.

Naija boy
colossus eats grenades for breakfast...no wind, no matter how strong will have any effect

also, lightning may slightly annoy XMA...but with Logan's insane HF, it will be little more than a nuisance

Collosus has been forced back by hulks thunderclap before. Thors winds have caused the entire avengers to protect themeselves in forcefields so that they woudnt be swept away. grenades? lulz the XMA will be in big trouble. Thors lightning will certainly do far more than slightly annoy the XMA.

Naija boy
Don't know if this helps but Colossus's steel skin is supposed to hurt magical entities by touch. I'm too lazy to go and check but it's in the Clandestine & X-Men #2 issue...they use an a word to describe it's effect on magic. I'll go and check when I'm not feeling so lazy as well as get the scans of Thor being mind raped(Not mind controlled) mind raped/ & Mind frozen directly by Bedlam.

Bedlam had particularly strong mind control though. id think it shud be above emmas

ExodusCloak
Bedlam had particularly strong mind control though. id think it shud be above emmas

It wasn't mind control, and that's true but not by that a significant amount considering some of the things she's been pulling off, I've been selling Emma's abilities really short here. Alone most of the X-telepaths don't have the durability to last with Thor but add the durability(Wolvey's HF and Colossus Steel Skin and they have a decent shot)

Thor's is not immune to telepathy, heck I'd say Hulk's resistance to telepathy far exceeds his. Thor is very, very inconsistent with telepathy. Taking the average of his showings he'd be downed by telepathy about 5/10 times maybe 5.5 or 6.

The Illuminati
XMA wins this and easily. He has many avenues to win but I think this is the fastest and easiest way for the XMA to win. Since the XMA fights like wolverine and I assume has his tactics and strategy in combat. Logan is ruthless, if the XMA wanted to end this quick all he has to do is touch one of thor's body parts preferable the head and teleport that baby off.

Thor has Zero chance of winning. It's doesn't mean jack with all his powers and strength.

no expression

WOW! Fanboy much?

THOR FTW 10/10

Naija boy
It wasn't mind control, and that's true but not by that a significant amount, I've been selling Emma really short her.

Thor's is not immune to telepathy, heck I'd say Hulk's resistance to telepathy far exceeds his. Thor is very, very inconsistent with telepathy. Taking the average of his showings he'd be downed by telepathy about 5/10 times maybe 5.5 or 6.

I meant to say mind powers. She was being directly powered by Ikonn so id think she was quite above emma. She even walloped xavier a few times Thor is not immune to telepathy but he has been able to fight it off before and iirc loki has had some difficulty in messing with his mind.

ExodusCloak
I meant to say mind powers. She was being directly powered by Ikonn so id think she was quite above emma. She even walloped xavier a few times Thor is not immune to telepathy but he has been able to fight it off before and iirc loki has had some difficulty in messing with his mind.

A lot of the Exemplars are powered by their emotions towards a motive so they don't access the full power of the Demon God much like Cain.
I think when Bedlam communicates she fries the mind(She was a mute wasn't she?) but didn't Xavier wallop her as well? And help set Thor, Spiderman and Iron Man free from her grasp? I haven't looked at it in a while.
Thor has been able to fight off mind control on occasion in the past which on the flip side is actually pretty effective against him when you try to make him take his pants off.

Having his biological functions mentally frozen seemed to work though on that occasion.

Can you think of any times where he's fought off that kind of telepathic attack before? I think Onslaught mind froze him as well and did he fight that Space Alien thing that fought Moondragon in Annihilation Conquest? (Xemnu??)I can't think of his name off the top of my head but he's quite famous for using psionic blasts.

I know that a a mild psionic blast managed to throw Beta Ray Bill off guard and once BRB shrugged it off it left him open to a punch from another Avengers alternate reality guy in Thor Corps #3

Again Thor has very, very inconsistent showings regarding telepathy. Yes he's fought mind control off in the past but he's been taken down by it a lot of times. Same with other aspects of telepathy...I'm not saying he's going down everytime but he's not going to be saved from it every single time.

Kris Blaze
colossus eats grenades for breakfast...no wind, no matter how strong will have any effect

Thor's rain hurt the Hulk.

Starscream M
Thor's rain hurt the Hulk. wow...ok...don't know what to make of that...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by batdude123
In what story arc did Thor destroy a planet?

It's been stated that his attacks would've been capable of destroying planets. Like when he fought the Thanos clone.

Kris Blaze
when thor was with the avengers...hulk pretty much took thor along with everybody else

Incorrect.

Hulk fought some Avengers, Thor appeared and they hit eachother a couple of times, then Hulk took off.

Naija boy
A lot of the Exemplars are powered by their emotions towards a motive so they don't access the full power of the Demon God much like Cain.
I think when Bedlam communicates she fries the mind(She was a mute wasn't she?) but didn't Xavier wallop her as well? And help set Thor, Spiderman and Iron Man free from her grasp? I haven't looked at it in a while.
Thor has been able to fight off mind control on occasion in the past which on the flip side is actually pretty effective against him when you try to make him take his pants off.

Having his biological functions mentally frozen seemed to work though on that occasion.

Can you think of any times where he's fought off that kind of telepathic attack before? I think Onslaught mind froze him as well and did he fight that Space Alien thing that fought Moondragon in Annihilation Conquest? (Xemnu??)I can't think of his name off the top of my head but he's quite famous for using psionic blasts.

I know that a a mild psionic blast managed to throw Beta Ray Bill off guard and once BRB shrugged it off it left him open to a punch from another Avengers alternate reality guy in Thor Corps #3

Again Thor has very, very inconsistent showings regarding telepathy. Yes he's fought mind control off in the past but he's been taken down by it a lot of times. Same with other aspects of telepathy...I'm not saying he's going down everytime but he's not going to be saved from it every single time.

Xavier didnt really ever beta bedlam. He suprised her while she had a hold of thor spiderman and ironmans mind allowing them to be free but even later own she easily overwhelmed his astral form.

Most of the people i can remeber that have really messed up thor mentally i believe are above emma.

I agree that he is not immune to it but he has shown the ability to fight it off better than a person with absolutely no resistance to it.

ExodusCloak
Xavier didnt really ever beta bedlam. He suprised her while she had a hold of thor spiderman and ironmans mind allowing them to be free but even later own she easily overwhelmed his astral form.

Most of the people i can remeber that have really messed up thor mentally i believe are above emma.

I agree that he is not immune to it but he has shown the ability to fight it off better than a person with absolutely no resistance to it.

That's fair except in telepathy skill trumps power most of the time and Emma is very skilled. I wouldn't say Dr. Spectrum is above Emma though in telepathy. And I don't think Moondragon had the mind gem when she did that to Thor but I don't remember if she was still under the influence(Amped) by the Dragon of the Moon and I would say an unamped by the Dragon of the Moon and no Mind Gem Moondragon is not above Emma feat wise.
The rest would be above Emma due to their Extra Powers magic, durability, super strength, energy manipulation etc...I wouldn't say their telepathy is above Emma or Xavier though in fact feat wise one could argue the opposite in pure telepathy in terms of feats.(Xavier has interplanatery/intergalactic telepathy depending on how you interpret the scan. It's him using his powers to contact the Stranger in another galaxy from Earth with no aid and Emma has blocked Exodus and Mr. Sinister from using their powers from halfway across the world with no aid and navigating through 8 Billions minds to locate Rogue's with no aid. Taking on 7 Skrull Telepaths who were trained to fight the X-telepaths, amped by 7 Cerebra-like machines who were blocking all Global telepathy and beating them quite quickly. She was severed from her body like the Shadow King when she did this)

And Dromedan is about equal to pre-upgrade Xavier in terms of pure telepathy.

Again yes he can fight mind control off and his physical durability can help him shrug off psi-blasts of energy but I don't believe he's shown any protection to someone freezing his motor functions and I've seen it work it before same with mind control.

When it comes to telepathy it's a toss up due to how inconsistent Thor is. Classic Thor anyway.

Naija boy
That's fair except in telepathy skill trumps power most of the time and Emma is very skilled. I wouldn't say Dr. Spectrum is above Emma though in telepathy. And I don't think Moondragon had the mind gem when she did that to Thor but I don't remember if she was still under the influence(Amped) by the Dragon of the Moon and I would say an unamped by the Dragon of the Moon and no Mind Gem Moondragon is not above Emma feat wise.
The rest would be above Emma due to their Extra Powers magic, durability, super strength, energy manipulation etc...I wouldn't say their telepathy is above Emma or Xavier though in fact feat wise one could argue the opposite in pure telepathy in terms of feats.(Xavier has interplanatery/intergalactic telepathy depending on how you interpret the scan. It's him using his powers to contact the Stranger in another galaxy from Earth with no aid and Emma has blocked Exodus and Mr. Sinister from using their powers from halfway across the world with no aid.)

Again yes he can fight mind control off and his physical durability can help him shrug off psi-blasts of energy but I don't believe he's shown any protection to someone freezing his motor functions and I've seen it work it before same with mind control.

When it comes to telepathy it's a toss up due to how inconsistent Thor.

Well im not to sure of the exact circumstances of the moon dragon incident either though ill check if i have the comic. The others though i believe would be above emma because of their higher overall powerlevels which imo would mean they are superior though i do admit that those are some impressive feats.

As for the motor function freezing, ive never seen anyone do it aside bedlam who should be quite some way above emma so im not sure it would work.

ExodusCloak
Well im not to sure of the exact circumstances of the moon dragon incident either though ill check if i have the comic. The others though i believe would be above emma because of their higher overall powerlevels which imo would mean they are superior though i do admit that those are some impressive feats.

As for the motor function freezing, ive never seen anyone do it aside bedlam who should be quite some way above emma so im not sure it would work.

I can accept that, it's quite possible that the others even though they don't have the on panel telepathic feats to back(Mainly because they don't need to rely on their telepathic powers) it up are superior teelpathically due to their high powersets and status well barring Dr. Spectrum who I don't believe is.

On a side note though mutant telepathy vs. Eternal telepathy is not that much of a difference in fact Pre-Upgrade Xavier is about equal to Dromedan and Exodus was superior to Thena.

Naija boy
I can accept that, it's quite possible that the others even though they don't have the on panel telepathic feats to back it up are superior due to their high powersets and status well barring Dr. Spectrum who I don't believe is.

On a side note though mutant telepathy vs. Eternal telepathy is not that much of a difference in fact Pre-Upgrade Xavier is about equal to Dromedan and Exodus was superior to Thena.

cheers

And is that xavier feat in his respect thread?, cuz ive been arguing with some guys over Xavier vs MM telepathwise and i think it mght be useful

ExodusCloak
cheers

And is that xavier feat in his respect thread?, cuz ive been arguing with some guys over Xavier vs MM telepathwise and i think it mght be useful

Meh MM is good when he needs to be and very, very bad when the plot requires him to be.
I added it there a while back. There's also the feat where he links with 8 billion Skrull Minds from a Skrull moon with no aid and there's another one which Xmarksthespot posted where projects his thoughts through space and links with the inhabitants of a nearby planet so he can form a psychic spear and that's used by a mutant Skrull to hurt Ego the living planet.

Naija boy
Meh MM is good when he needs to be and very, very bad when the plot requires him to be.
I added it there a while back. There's also the feat where he links with 8 billion Skrull Minds from a Skrull moon with no aid and there's another one which Xmarksthespot posted where projects his thoughts through space and links with the inhabitants of a nearby planet so he can form a psychic spear and that's used by a mutant Skrull to hurt Ego the living planet.

Is the ego feat feats from the maximum security arc? cuz i think i might even have the comic

ExodusCloak
Is the ego feat feats from the maximum security arc? cuz i think i might even have the comic

I think so, if it's the one with Cadre K.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.