Are they gonna make a trilogy ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Are they gonna make three batman films so it will be a trilogy ?? I hope they dont make four films

Kovacs86
Because obviously a series of four films being made would bring about a premature apocalypse!!!

WrathfulDwarf
I would love it if it were a trilogy.

But we still have to wait for the decision of Nolan. I'm sure WB and DC would more than willing...but in reality it boils down to Nolan's call...

Master Crimzon
He better make the last one. I don't feel that a third movie is necessary, but y'know WB is gonna do (primarily because it will make billions of dollars). So, if we're at it, while not let Nolan do it? If he doesn't, some money-grubbing hack will make the movie.

BruceSkywalker
I believe that there will be many Batman films...

It depends on when Nolan signs on the dotted line

coolmovies
what about riddler being in the next movie

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by coolmovies
what about riddler being in the next movie

That is only a rumor and nothing has been concrete as to who is going to be in Batman 3

lord xyz
Originally posted by coolmovies
what about riddler being in the next movie I hope not.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by lord xyz
I hope not.

I would not mind The Riddler, but I will take a wait and see approach as too who will be casted

lord xyz
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I would not mind The Riddler, but I will take a wait and see approach as too who will be casted Depp would make a great Riddler, but I think it's too soon to include him, maybe he'd be beter when Robin is included.

BruceSkywalker
Depp would make a great Riddler, but I think it's too soon to include him, maybe he'd be beter when Robin is included.

Depp is prolly a good choice, but with Nolan always hiring actors with accents, Depp is most likely out, unless of course Chris Nolan changes his mind

lord xyz
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Depp is prolly a good choice, but with Nolan always hiring actors with accents, Depp is most likely out, unless of course Chris Nolan changes his mind Well Aaran Eckhart was great as Harvey Dent.

BruceSkywalker
Well Aaran Eckhart was great as Harvey Dent.

Yes he was...

I think it will be very interesting to see who is casted eventually?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.