Superman/Thor/Silver Amalagam vs. X-Men Amalagam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Shaman X-Man/God Like Cable, Vulcan Prime, and Mimic.

Wei Phoenix
TBH I don't know. I really don't know.

Raoul
vulcan prime?

Zack Fair
Surfer alone could pawn it by playing around with the x-gene. wink

TricksterPriest
What's Vulcan Prime?

batdude123
I don't think it really matters.

Naija boy
Amalagam one stomps badly. Heck surfer probably does it alone

id369
Originally posted by Raoul
vulcan prime?

With Darwin, Petra, and Sway abilities.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Surfer alone could pawn it by playing around with the x-gene. wink

I have yet to see, if Surfer can play with X-Gene with mutants of Magneto’s caliber or higher.

Naija boy
Originally posted by id369
With Darwin, Petra, and Sway abilities.

I have yet to see, if Surfer can play with X-Gene with mutants of Magneto’s caliber or higher.

It shoudnt really matter should it? I mean as long as mags himself doesnt have the matter manip skills even close to surfers level he cant do anything about it. Also iirc didnt he lobotomize God like cable?

id369

gogogadgetgo
superman, thor and silver surfer can solo this x-men amalagam. making an amalgam of them is spite.

Lord Feron
Amal 1 doesn't pound Amal 2 into dust in the 1st minute (which I think they can) Amal 1 loses. Amal 2 would do things with his mind that nothing Amal 1 can do about it (maybe SS might be able to resist it but idk thats a long shot).

id369
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
superman, thor and silver surfer can solo this x-men amalagam. making an amalgam of them is spite.

You think the herald alone rapes?
X-Men amalgam has a clear benefice of power stacking over the Herald Team.

Sin I AM
amalgam loses

Naija boy

id369

Mindset
No one herald is going to beat the X-man amalgam, I don't even know why people are saying this.

ExodusCloak
Darwin's powerset is going to be a %"$%^ to put down unless he self BFR's himself.

Naija boy

id369

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Naija boy
Amalagam one stomps badly. Heck surfer probably does it alone

yes

Yup

carver9
I give it to the xmen amalagam; just to much raw power and there are some that is mixed with this alma that could stalemate/beat surfer.

ExodusCloak
I'd say Amalgam 1 would take it but it won't be a stomp Amalgam 2 would need to wear down...Darwins abilities make A2 a bit of a pain to dispose of but if A1 starts chucking black holes everywhere he may as well BFR himself.

What are the rules on self BFR and Supermans strength/weaknesses/amping/weakining to radiation in tandem with Surfer's abilities? How does that work?

Surfer pretty much negates a telepathic assault since Moondragon with the Mind Gem couldn't do jack.

Naija boy

id369

rotiart
Potentially I see darwin by himself being an apocalypse level character

When Darwin was captured and encased in glass he developed superstrength to break free... Given ample time.... Ie darwin power is stacked on a highly durable and high hf character there is no telling the possibilities.... Therefore I can't answer as I don't know if Vulcan prime would be the same as Darwin alone and even then what Darwin could achieve

Ambient

Lord Feron

Mindset
Originally posted by Ambient
I really don't see why not.. Here's an example of him manipulating not x-gene but a deviant gene;

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4488/silversurferannual0214mn4.jpg

Turned Ghaur back from a floating plasma cloud to his true self (deviant form).. His around Mags level maybe even above "debatable"..

Darwin ability to port out to safety as soon as his body could no longer adapt would be quite hard to counter specially pair it with Shaman nate reality jumps however i think its still in Surfers powerset to boldly go where Darwin/Shaman nate go..lol

You cant really go there, i mean speaking of documented untapped power amalgam ones rooster is just ridiculous say T-vo, surpassing Galactus, Odin force Thor..

If where only dealing with Surfer durability alone yes but then you've got a juice up Supes durability and Thor on top.. I don't think this amalgam could be hurt at all.. big grin

I'm seing Amalgam 1 ftw, a hard fought battle dough.. I don't see where Surfer manipulated the deviant gene.

I hope you aren't saying SS has the potential to surpass Galactus.

Ambient
Thing is all the amalgam 1 rooster have a high tp resistance and they have also manage to clock phase opponent before.. If they wanna go with that strat..

Ambient
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't see where Surfer manipulated the deviant gene.

I hope you aren't saying SS has the potential to surpass Galactus.
Ghaur was matter manipulated by Uni-mind turned him into a plasma or emphemerial cloud.. I dont have the scan prior to the one i posted but the geist was Surfer power (matter manip) allowed Ghaur to changed/turned to anything he so chooses.. Manipulation of every single atom within a single being >>>> genes...

Its been document a few times in comics.. Just saying cause it was mentioned that Shaman nate have unlimited untapped energy potential, a speculation therefore i also slight speculated.. lol

Mindset
Ghaur was matter manipulated by Uni-mind turned him into a plasma or emphemerial cloud.. I dont have the scan prior to the one i posted but the geist was Surfer power (matter manip) allowed Ghaur to changed/turned to anything he so chooses.. Manipulation of every single atom within a single being >>>> genes...

Its been document a few times in comics.. Just saying cause it was mentioned that Shaman nate have unlimited untapped energy potential, a speculation therefore i also slight speculated.. lol So any matter manipulator in Marvel could turn off someones x-gene? The way people always say SS could do it I thought there was an actually instance of him, well, actually doing it.

Admittedly you have probably read more appearances of SS, but he is not surpassing Galactus. Not that I'm trying to accept statements made about Nate as fact either.

Ambient
So any matter manipulator in Marvel could turn off someones x-gene? The way people always say SS could do it I thought there was an actually instance of him, well, actually doing it.

Admittedly you have probably read more appearances of SS, but he is not surpassing Galactus. Not that I'm trying to accept statements made about Nate as fact either.
Not at all, i did not say that... I am only reffering to Surfer's behalf as he has the feat to back it up.. for example; The boy Gabriel, Ghaur, God Cable, etc.. etc..

Like i say its been documented.. Its one speculation... Is all..

Mindset
Not at all, i did not say that... I am only reffering to Surfer's behalf as he has the feat to back it up.. for example; The boy Gabriel, Ghaur, God Cable, etc.. etc..

Like i say its been documented.. Its one speculation... Is all.. Are you naming people that could turn off someone's x-gene, or people that have been altered by SS, because all SS did to Cable was blast his arm off.

Ambient
Are you naming people that could turn off someone's x-gene, or people that have been altered by SS, because all SS did to Cable was blast his arm off.
Wasnt too clear about that, i was naming people that have been altered by Surfer..

My take on that Cable ark is that Surfer cut off Cable connection to his otmost potential then it was Deadpool doing to fully lobotomized part of the brain that houses those powers.. cont.. later.. back to work..

Naija boy

id369
I believe that Team two benefits from the amaglam in the sense that they would be able to spam attacks, capable of levaling down continents with out running the risk of burning out.

Naija boy
Continent levelling attacks are nice and all but surfer is easily a planet buster while holding back immensely. And as for attack spamming, surfer is faster than the X amalgam by a huge degree and while he can take its attacks pretty well, it will find it hard to take his.

id369
Continent levelling attacks are nice and all but surfer is easily a planet buster while holding back immensely. And as for attack spamming, surfer is faster than the X amalgam by a huge degree and while he can take its attacks pretty well, it will find it hard to take his.

Cable was able to keep up with Lightmasters speed.

Naija boy
Cable was able to keep up with Lightmasters speed.

Not really, lightmaster was just going round and round cable but not actually blasting him or anything. then he stopped and cable telekinetically wrapped him in some debris and iirc teleported him to the moon. different ballgame with surfer.

Mindset
Not really, lightmaster was just going round and round cable but not actually blasting him or anything. then he stopped and cable telekinetically wrapped him in some debris and iirc teleported him to the moon. different ballgame with surfer. You think Surfer alone could beat this amalgam?

id369
Not really, lightmaster was just going round and round cable but not actually blasting him or anything. then he stopped and cable telekinetically wrapped him in some debris and iirc teleported him to the moon. different ballgame with surfer.

When did he stop? I mean specifically did Lightmaster stopped from moving around?

Naija boy
When did he stop? I mean specifically did Lightmaster stopped from moving around?

Yeah he seemed to stop and say "what does it take to shut you up" then cable wraps him in the debris.

Naija boy
You think Surfer alone could beat this amalgam?

I see no reason provided as to why he cant. He is superior in most aspects.

id369
Yeah he seemed to stop and say "what does it take to shut you up" then cable wraps him in the debris.
Oh fantastic analytical skills except, you missed the how he was moving the entire time, those after-images indicate movement.

Naija boy
Oh fantastic analytical skills except, you missed the how he was moving the entire time, those after-images indicate movement.

Uh.... yeah they do indicate movement, from one point to another. When he makes the statement however he is stationary and the direction of the afterimages show this. The next we see of him he is being trapped by debris while in seemingly stationary position as well.

id369
No I disagree, Lightmaster was never stationary until Cable caught him. The scan makes it vary obvious that Lightmaster was moving around, up until Cable catches him with building debris.

Naija boy
No I disagree, Lightmaster was never stationary until Cable caught him. The scan makes it vary obvious that Lightmaster was moving around, up until Cable catches him with building debris.

No. We see the faded images behind lightmaster and then we see the thick image ( lightmasters actual body) in one position making a statement. The direction of the afterimages show that lightmaster moved from one postion to another. Also it is irrlevant anyways as physically, cable was unable to keep up with lightmaster and the method he used to take him out wud be useless against surfer.

id369

Ambient
Speak no but thinks yeah in ref. to moving at ftl.. He'd be moving faster than the speed of sound.. lol

Naija boy

Ambient
Speak no but thinks yeah in ref. to moving at ftl.. He'd be moving faster than the speed of sound.. lol
Come to think of it yeah you can speak but the dialoque box should not be in the present location where the char. is but rather maybe in the after image when moving above or at ftl.. mehhh.. lol

Superman XX5
Who would mimic copy mutant powers from?

id369

TricksterPriest
I call bullshit on Cable being a match for Surfer. It was painfully obvious that as much as he was keeping up, that he was fighting a losing battle. And in case you forgot, after the board was smashed, Surfer put him down with one shot.

Surfer alone might or might not win this. But the combined amalgam has more than enough to end this.

Naija boy

id369

TricksterPriest
" The output is sufficient to put down the great beasts? Nice. However, what feats do the Great beasts have to put them above surfer level? especially durability wise? "

I personally think Nate doing anything to them is BS. But sufficit to say, one Great Beast could probably solo the field, if they didn't BFR back home it in 20 minutes.

Bouboumaster
Amalgam 1:

Versality and speed of Silver Surfer
Energy Soak and experience of Thor
Punches of Superman

This would be a walking nightmare.

Godlike Cable lost to Surfer already. X-Man is a tough s.o.b, but Surfer have shown that his Willpower is maybe the greatest in the MU and would probably resist it. Everything that would be thrown at them would be stop/block by a combinason of both Cosmic Awarness / Mjorlnir.
And the worst is this: