Pitt vs Gamora,Moondragon & Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No soul attacks or if possible mind attacks.

Bouboumaster
Team win.

Adam Warlock seems to have some exotics power that might stop Pitt.
And Gamora/Moondragon would toy with him.

guy222
team

The Illuminati
Spite

Team

Da Pittman
Well you take out mind attacks that pretty much leaves Moondragon out, Gamora could go toe-to-toe using her skills with nerve strikes and if she uses her dagger could drop Pitt. Warlock could easily do a BFR or enhance Gamora to be able to drop Pitt.

golem370
Moondragon is an accomplished fighter as well and has peak human physical attributes

Da Pittman
Originally posted by golem370
Moondragon is an accomplished fighter as well and has peak human physical attributes Yes she is a skilled fighter but doesn't have the strength or power to hurt Pitt physically, Gamora is one of the best fighters in the MU and has taken down people FAR stronger than her.

complexbrother
team wins thias one. bairly

BUSTER1
Where the hell is Stoic???

Blight
Isn't moon dragon a........ dragon, now?

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Blight
Isn't moon dragon a........ dragon, now? Last I read she can transform into one but that would only help her a bit but then again I don't know what her feats are in dragon form.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Yes she is a skilled fighter but doesn't have the strength or power to hurt Pitt physically, Gamora is one of the best fighters in the MU and has taken down people FAR stronger than her.

Moondragon is nearly on par with Gamora in skillz

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Moondragon is nearly on par with Gamora in skillz Well I have to admit I don't know much about her but from what I have read and seen of her I would disagree. Do you have some feats of hers that would compare to Gamora?

golem370
She was able to defeat Mantis in combat and used a pressure point to give back Daredevil sight briefly.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by golem370
She was able to defeat Mantis in combat and used a pressure point to give back Daredevil sight briefly. Anything against a powerhouse like Hulk or Thanos? Pressure points on someone like Mantis is not that impressive, while she may have some skill in it doing it on bricks is another thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.