Wolverine with ShadowCat's power vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rhinoceros
Wolverine, armed with his own abilities and powers receives ShadowCat's powers because ..... Umm.. Superman used his super-weaving on them both... because... Thing has big heart...

Then the green guy with anger issues comes to the Xavier estate and... well... Starts punching everything because... well he thinks he's going bald.
Galactus then erects a forcefield around the Xavier estate because he's scared that the baldness might be contagious.

No BFR. Wolverine's bloodlusted, but not blinded by his anger. Hulk starts at "calm" levels. Standard green Savage Hulk.

So who wins?

StiltmanFTW
If Logan didn't get enough time to practice with "phasing" powers, Hulk would probably win. Hard to say though, I really don't know how hard it is to learn how to use Kitty's power. Does it require a lot of practice and focus? Or you just have to be creative?

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If Logan didn't get enough time to practice with "phasing" powers, Hulk would probably win. Hard to say though, I really don't know how hard it is to learn how to use Kitty's power. Does it require a lot of practice and focus? Or you just have to be creative?

Finefinefinefine..

Wolverine get's to fully master Kitty's power.. Because of Superman's magical time powers.. mad

StiltmanFTW
^ Logan phases his claws into Hulk's brain. Then he makes the anchor links intangible and leaves claws. Knockout guaranteed. I think that bloodlusted Kitty could actually take out regular Hulk in a similar way.

Mindset
^ Logan phases his claws into Hulk's brain. Then he makes the anchor links intangible and leaves claws. Knockout guaranteed. I think that bloodlusted Kitty could actually take out regular Hulk in a similar way. What anchor links?

That wasn't 616 Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
What anchor links?

That wasn't 616 Wolverine.

I know. I just assumed that 616 version must have the same anchor links which keep his claws connected with the rest of his skeleton. I could be wrong though.

So, he phases his arms into Green Goliath's brain and makes them solid. I guess that would make Logan handicapped, but a win is a win, right?

Mindset
I know. I just assumed that 616 version must have the same anchor links which keep his claws connected with the rest of his skeleton. I could be wrong though.

So, he phases his arms into Green Goliath's brain and makes them solid. I guess that would make Logan handicapped, but a win is a win, right? 616 Wolverine was born with his claws.

They are part of his body.

StiltmanFTW
616 Wolverine was born with his claws.

They are part of his body.

That's right. Nobody said those anchor links weren't natural though.

Starscream M
this is spite for Logan then...how could he not win?

Mindset
That's right. Nobody said those anchor links weren't natural though. I did.

Sin I AM
he could still get tagged, you can't phase adamantium

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he could still get tagged, you can't phase adamantium

Not true. There are some problems with that (discomfort), but it's achievable. Especially with fully mastered phasing power.

Sin I AM
lol its a lot more than discomfort, I think your downplaying it. adamantium is too dense, I mean isn't that the argument that most fanboys use... their powers cancel each other out, and besides if u use that master shite logic,then I could just say hulk has tagged incorporeal and astral beings b4 im sure he can tag kitty

Rhinoceros
Not true. There are some problems with that (discomfort), but it's achievable. Especially with fully mastered phasing power.

By mastered I mean: he knows how to use it as well as Kitty does. shifty

EDIT. Since most of you think Hulk doesn't stand a change, I'll upgrade him to WWH (On the power levels he was when he took on the X-men)

rotiart
Shadowcat has said age can't phase through adamntium as it is too dense for her....
In exiles kay phase the joints holding the claws in place.

And as for the claws being born to wolverine... Guess what... If he sent have
Joints... He could snikt the claws from his forearm through his own hand. It would be
Permanently bonded inside of him. Joints allow freedom of movement. If wolverine were to phase he would most like make his own joints intangible and lose his claws.

Mindset
Originally posted by rotiart
Shadowcat has said age can't phase through adamntium as it is too dense for her....
In exiles kay phase the joints holding the claws in place.

And as for the claws being born to wolverine... Guess what... If he sent have
Joints... He could snikt the claws from his forearm through his own hand. It would be
Permanently bonded inside of him. Joints allow freedom of movement. If wolverine were to phase he would most like make his own joints intangible and lose his claws. 616 Wolverine bones can not be separated because his joints are coated in adamantium as well. wink

rotiart
Where is that stated
Adamantium is impervious but also not bendable/flexable
The joints CANT be adamantium because wolverine wouldn't be able to snikt.
They can't move!
Bone is strong
But cartilage allows freedom of movement

Mindset
Originally posted by rotiart
Where is that stated
Adamantium is impervious but also not bendable/flexable
The joints CANT be adamantium because wolverine wouldn't be able to snikt.
They can't move!
Bone is strong
But cartilage allows freedom of movement

You're making the mistake of thinking real anatomy and Wolverine's is the same.

It has been stated Wolverine's bones can not be separated, it has also been shown many times.

Philosophía
Mindset, walk away from this thread.

Now.

Mindset
Why?

rotiart
Just like its been stated that adamantium is indestructible but it's been damage before....

It's used to be said too that wolverine could be killed by excessive blood loss...
Days of future past he was only a skeleton
Aoa he was missing a hand...
Exiles kat phases the joints

Mindset
All those you mentioned weren't 616 universe.

Philosophía
Why?

Because rotiart touches himself at night.

Mindset
good point

I'll take your advice.

rotiart

Rhinoceros
I think Kitty has phased adamantium before (Wolverine) I don't recall the exact issues though :/

Sin I AM
naw, adamantium is deleterious to her phasing ability, especially since the amount of mass is greater than her body weight. I can see the amalgam phasing skin and tissue, however the skeleton should still remain corporeal, there by allowing shadow logan to still get tagged, imo he'd lose. and even if through infinite mastery that kitty herself hasn't been able to accomplish logan does manage to phase the skeleton, this thread is spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.