Live Action:Blade vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Tv/Movie Blade vs. Movie Wolverine

this should be interesting, especially with wolverines upcoming movie.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/462/96963-190301-blade_super.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26301/630933-30_super.jpg

Scoobless
Movie Blade > Movie Wolverine (so far)

Ha Son
^

Sin I AM
lol movie blade would own logan..i mean he got dropped by a bullet to the head

Trackz
in his movie he takes bullets no problem though, check out the trailer

OX6H7t1wXZI

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Trackz
in his movie he takes bullets no problem though
Didn't he get KO'ed in the second movie by a forehead bullet?

And did he flip a ****ing jeep 20 feet in the air by cutting the side?

Superman XX5
Blade

Xplosive
We have to see Wolverine movie. For now, I don't know. I don't think Blade could put him down with his skills and sword. After Wolverine movie it will be easier to decide.

snoopdogg
Wesely Snipes is way more skilled than Hugh Jackman will ever be. Blade makes him look like a chump. Comics would be closer though.

Warrior18
Until we see otherwise in the upcoming film movie Blade would kick movie logan's arse.

namorsubby
wesley's blade stomps.........love those movies(most of them)

Mindset
It's true that in the second movie Wolverine was temporarily knocked out by a bullet, but then again in the 3rd movie Phoenix couldn't put him down, so...

Sin I AM
blade was just too skilled throughout the series, based on each trilogy average showing, I give it to the day walker

psycho gundam
i think your all forgetting that blade for all his on-screen skill still cannot put logan down, imo i see a shingen moment recurring (wolverine would be messed up afterward but blade still gets clawed)

blade would need his nades for this to be his fight to lose.

Sin I AM
thread starter said nothing about a kill, so im assuming this is just a ko fight. id still give ih to blade, I don't see him getting tagged and his arsenal was impressive

Trackz
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i think your all forgetting that blade for all his on-screen skill still cannot put logan down, imo i see a shingen moment recurring (wolverine would be messed up afterward but blade still gets clawed)

blade would need his nades for this to be his fight to lose. Blade has a healing factor too, (I recall him taking several bullets to the chest with no effect)

psycho gundam
he's not growing back a missing arm.

Trackz
yeah,but as of now blade in the movies has shown to be faster and stronger

psycho gundam
and a better fighter than jackman logan, but imo it still doesn't add up to a win since logan is so hard to put down.

blade had trouble defeating nomak, if that guy had just claws added to his arsenal, imo he would have won. add an unbreakable skeleton AND a better healing factor........

blade needs more than just standard gear, imo he needs heavier duty arms.

Trackz
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and a better fighter than jackman logan, but imo it still doesn't add up to a win since logan is so hard to put down.

blade had trouble defeating nomak, if that guy had just claws added to his arsenal, imo he would have won. add an unbreakable skeleton AND a better healing factor........

blade needs more than just standard gear, imo he needs heavier duty arms. well what has wolverine healing factor done than blades hasn't in the movies?, plus nomak did have an extra durable skeleton protecting his heart I'm pretty sure, and I would think they have equal skill...in a movie fight to we go by the skill of the actor or how much skill the character is supposed to have in the movie?

Mindset
well what has wolverine healing factor done than blades hasn't in the movies?, plus nomak did have an extra durable skeleton protecting his heart I'm pretty sure, and I would think they have equal skill...in a movie fight to we go by the skill of the actor or how much skill the character is supposed to have in the movie? Have you seen the 3rd X-men movie?

Blight
Phoenix was incinerating everyone BUT Wolverine...

Trackz
Originally posted by Blight
Phoenix was incinerating everyone BUT Wolverine... yeah, but wolverine was the only one wit ha healing factor, he was healing the minor damage as it was done, the phoenix incinerated every one gradually

anywho I think the fight is close

Blight
It wasn't exactly minor damage to anyone else...

Mindset
yeah, but wolverine was the only one wit ha healing factor, he was healing the minor damage as it was done, the phoenix incinerated every one gradually

anywho I think the fight is close If by gradually you mean they were completely incinerated in seconds, then I agree.

Trackz
It wasn't exactly minor damage to anyone else... cause no one else could heal the damage as fast as it was being done, all his healing factor seemed to do was heal his skin as it was being torn away

snoopdogg
Wolverine showed some awesome skill when those agents raided the mansion in the second movie.

Blight
cause no one else could heal the damage as fast as it was being done, all his healing factor seemed to do was heal his skin as it was being torn away Dude... they were vaporized in milliseconds.

Trackz
Dude... they were vaporized in milliseconds. I'd hardly call it milliseconds, but as Prof X showed when he combatted the process, it is gradual process (vaporizing the skin first, then muscle and son on) all wolverines healing factor did was heal the skin tissue as it was being ripped away, add to the fact the jean was trying to keep herself from killing him, it's not as impressive as it would seem initially.

Sin I AM
even still, it looked like he was bleeding out rather quickly with his fight with deathstrike

Trackz
Originally posted by Sin I AM
even still, it looked like he was bleeding out rather quickly with his fight with deathstrike yeah, that was one of the better examples of his healing, blade is faster and stronger than her though

Mindset
I'd hardly call it milliseconds, but as Prof X showed when he combatted the process, it is gradual process (vaporizing the skin first, then muscle and son on) all wolverines healing factor did was heal the skin tissue as it was being ripped away, add to the fact the jean was trying to keep herself from killing him, it's not as impressive as it would seem initially. If I remember correctly the scene when Xavier died was happening in slow motion.

At the end of the movie Phoenix was completely vaporizing people in less than a second.

Jean wasn't trying to keep herself from killing him until he was close, before that Phoenix was in complete control.

Blight
yeah, that was one of the better examples of his healing, blade is faster and stronger than her though Bull Pucky... that was NOT the better example. KMC Rules (even in movies) dictates you take the highest showings, the highest showing in wolverine's case was Phoenix incinierating people in less than a second. In the EXACT SAME SCENE, she was not able to put him down due to his healing factor. THAT is the best showing of his healing.

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverine showed some awesome skill when those agents raided the mansion in the second movie.

Just to note I'm at Royal Roads University, and they filmed the second movie there. Even stood on the balcony where Wolverine jumped off and stabbed the soliders.

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
Just to note I'm at Royal Roads University, and they filmed the second movie there. Even stood on the balcony where Wolverine jumped off and stabbed the soliders. Did you jump off Wolverine style?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
Did you jump off Wolverine style?

Yeah and I did the stabbing thing too, apparently that's a no-no

Trackz
Bull Pucky... that was NOT the better example. KMC Rules (even in movies) dictates you take the highest showings, the highest showing in wolverine's case was Phoenix incinierating people in less than a second. In the EXACT SAME SCENE, she was not able to put him down due to his healing factor. THAT is the best showing of his healing. ...all he did was heal back skin

Blight
...all he did was heal back skin Skin that bared his skeleton to the surface.... Do me a favor and take a potato peeler & fillet your skin to the bone & tell me it's not a mean feat to heal from it instantly....

Trackz
Skin that bared his skeleton to the surface.... Do me a favor and take a potato peeler & fillet your skin to the bone & tell me it's not a mean feat to heal from it instantly.... ....ok...not like he didnt do several time sbefore when he healed bullet wounds and deathstrokes stabs., which puts his healing factor on level with Blades

Badabing
....ok...not like he didnt do several time sbefore when he healed bullet wounds and deathstrokes stabs., which puts his healing factor on level with Blades dur

Mindset
No one can beat Blade.

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
No one can beat Blade. Wrong answer bub! durverine

I'm Bran
Blade shoots him in the head.

Blight
....ok...not like he didnt do several time sbefore when he healed bullet wounds and deathstrokes stabs., which puts his healing factor on level with Blades That makes absolutely no sense... Best Showings put Wolverine far above blade's healing factor.... If memory serves me correctly, I've never seen blade heal from ANYTHING in a matter of moments... it's possible I could be corrected on this... but I'll need to be reminded of the scene...

Originally posted by I'm Bran
Blade shoots him in the head. That could possibly work.

Sin I AM
Bull Pucky... that was NOT the better example. KMC Rules (even in movies) dictates you take the highest showings, the highest showing in wolverine's case was Phoenix incinierating people in less than a second. In the EXACT SAME SCENE, she was not able to put him down due to his healing factor. THAT is the best showing of his healing.

that's kinda gay seeing as how wolverine had about three showings of his healing factor

1 was the head shot which was terrible since he was out for like five minutes,

2 was a little better but still bad when death strike had him bleeding out and from my point of view near death

3 the phoenix disintegration which is arguably the best that had him healing pretty well

so what should be taken is his average showings which would be above the deathstrike incident and below the phoenix one

Trackz
That makes absolutely no sense... Best Showings put Wolverine far above blade's healing factor.... If memory serves me correctly, I've never seen blade heal from ANYTHING in a matter of moments... it's possible I could be corrected on this... but I'll need to be reminded of the scene...

That could possibly work. blade took several shots to the chest and he was fine (he also took a shotgun blast, fell down then healed quickly)

and the shot to the head was probably PIS, as in his next movie he shown taking a shot to the head with no problem

Badabing
blade took several shots to the chest and he was fine (he also took a shotgun blast, fell down then healed quickly) Scans or it didn't happen.

biscuits

I'm Bran
and the shot to the head was probably PIS, as in his next movie he shown taking a shot to the head with no problem Not yet he hasn't.

Blight
that's kinda gay seeing as how wolverine had about three showings of his healing factor

1 was the head shot which was terrible since he was out for like five minutes,

2 was a little better but still bad when death strike had him bleeding out and from my point of view near death

3 the phoenix disintegration which is arguably the best that had him healing pretty well

so what should be taken is his average showings which would be above the deathstrike incident and below the phoenix one KMC Rules don't work in Averages. Best Showings. He's had showings of healing from a car wreck in seconds, Rogue absorbed his powers and healed from claws through the chest & out the back in seconds, and the phoenix... those are the best showings so those are what you would use in a KMC battle.Originally posted by Trackz
blade took several shots to the chest and he was fine (he also took a shotgun blast, fell down then healed quickly)

and the shot to the head was probably PIS, as in his next movie he shown taking a shot to the head with no problem We don't deal in "Next Time"s here. We deal in what has happened and the best of what has happened. Wolverine is superior in healing.... period.

Sin I AM
be that as it may, healing factor or not a ko is all that's required and blade was an expert marksman. I give it to him 8 outta ten. all he needs is a head shot period. and you all seem to forget logan was just slashing and stabbing in all of his fights... blade is way more skilled

Blight
be that as it may, healing factor or not a ko is all that's required and blade was an expert marksman. I give it to him 8 outta ten. all he needs is a head shot period. and you all seem to forget logan was just slashing and stabbing in all of his fights... blade is way more skilled What's funny is I never said who would win. Just who has a better healing factor stick out tongue I am a devil's advocate.

id369
What would happen if Blade landed to bite Logan?

Well despite, Logan overwhelmed by Blade physically. That Ada + Healing makes him a ***** to take out.

Sin I AM
he should be turned because a bite is supernatural

Blight
Not in blade...

Trackz
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Not yet he hasn't. we can't use the preview?

Blight
we can't use the preview? Were you talking about Wolverine? I thought you meant blade...

Trackz
KMC Rules don't work in Averages. Best Showings. He's had showings of healing from a car wreck in seconds, Rogue absorbed his powers and healed from claws through the chest & out the back in seconds, and the phoenix... those are the best showings so those are what you would use in a KMC battle. We don't deal in "Next Time"s here. We deal in what has happened and the best of what has happened. Wolverine is superior in healing.... period.

sorry, not sure I understand why yet...he healed wounds that went to the bone, same as blade healed gun shot wounds to the chest

Trackz
Were you talking about Wolverine? I thought you meant blade...

yeah, in the preview wolverine took gunshots to his head and it didnt seem to cause him any damage

Blight
sorry, not sure I understand why yet...he healed wounds that went to the bone, same as blade healed gun shot wounds to the chest We never actually saw him healing from the gunshots to the chest did we? Did he not have to bandage himself up afterwords? Seems I might need to watch those movies again..

Trackz
Originally posted by id369
What would happen if Blade landed to bite Logan?

Well despite, Logan overwhelmed by Blade physically. That Ada + Healing makes him a ***** to take out.

I'm sure he could figure something out:
9OFgZQabR3g&fmt=18

Trackz
We never actually saw him healing from the gunshots to the chest did we? Did he not have to bandage himself up afterwords? Seems I might need to watch those movies again.. Im trying to find the clip on youtube, he goes against the vampire (the one he stuck bomb in) and the guy shoots him in the back with a shotgun, BLade falls into a pool of blood and leaps out a little bit later

nevermind

found it:
TF9LpOWIJmA

srankmissingnin
It was falling into the pool of blood that healed him though.

Anyway. Movie Blade > X1/2 Wolverine, but X3 Wolverine healed to quickly for Blade take down.

Blight
Im trying to find the clip on youtube, he goes against the vampire (the one he stuck bomb in) and the guy shoots him in the back with a shotgun, BLade falls into a pool of blood and leaps out a little bit later

nevermind

found it:
TF9LpOWIJmA ohhhh right. But every one of those where he comes out after being horribly beaten he needs a huge supply of blood. Same with when they drain the shit out of him in the first movie...

Trackz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It was falling into the pool of blood that healed him though.

Anyway. Movie Blade > X1/2 Wolverine, but X3 Wolverine healed to quickly for Blade take down. why would falling into blood heal him?

and I dunno, move blade might be able to deal enough damage before wolverine can heal to put him down

u3YLY88-qcs

Trackz
ohhhh right. But every one of those where he comes out after being horribly beaten he needs a huge supply of blood. Same with when they drain the shit out of him in the first movie... so if blade is fully charged his healing should be at lest close to wolverines shouldnt it?

srankmissingnin
why would falling into blood heal him?

and I dunno, move blade might be able to deal enough damage before wolverine can heal to put him down

u3YLY88-qcs

Because he is a vampire? eek!

Trackz

Because he is a vampire? eek! pretty sure he needed to drink blood in order for it to take any effect, dunno if being immersed in it has any effect.

Blight
pretty sure he needed to drink blood in order for it to take any effect, dunno if being immersed in it has any effect. How much can you drink when you're immersed in it...

Trackz
How much can you drink when you're immersed in it... We dont know if he drank it or not though

Blight
Well he had to when he was severely beaten in the first movie.... If he had fallen on land instead of in a vat of blood... one would assume he'd just die...

Trackz
Well he had to when he was severely beaten in the first movie.... If he had fallen on land instead of in a vat of blood... one would assume he'd just die... we can't assume thats fact though, regardless we know at full power Blade can heal shotgun wounds at near point-blank quickly

snoopdogg
Logan didn't show the skills to be able to hang with someone on Blade's skill. The only reason this is a good match is because of Logan's healing abilities.

starlock
Wolverine for the win

Trackz
HEre are wolverines fights:

vs. Sabretooth
HyKHhrT8Rh4

vs. Lady Deathstrike
m35ylDJYOv8

vs.
6qYMV_NzleU

illadelph12
I'd take Blade. Other than healing Movie Wolverine doesn't bring much to the table that Movie Blade can't deal with easily. Speed, skill, agility and strength are all in Blade's favor, and if Blade gets tired he can just pin Wolverine down and have a drink. Plus, even in X3 Logan was knocked out by the impact of hitting the tree when Magneto tossed him into it, so while he may heal instantly from being incinerated he can still be knocked out.

Badabing

Because he is a vampire? eek! laughing out loud

elerem
when blade no sold those bullets in blade 1 he did so with a good reason.....he was wearing a bulletproof vest/chest armor.....you can see the bullets lodged in his vest

in blade 2, he got shot in the leg with a shotgun(after he and whistler were captured, and he was hurt and limping/down

whistler discribed his wounds received at the museum after the beatdown by the vamps as : will be healed by morning

at no point do you see him display the 20 seconds or less healing displayed by wolvie in even the x-movies

and in the trailer he took a bullet to the head and it healed in seconds( in the french version you see teh effects of the bulletwound healing around his shiney adamantium head in 2 seconds

blade is more skilled then movie wolvie though and stronger, faster(going by x-movies,)

wonder what other feats the wolvie solo movie will bring

Allankles
Originally posted by elerem
when blade no sold those bullets in blade 1 he did so with a good reason.....he was wearing a bulletproof vest/chest armor.....you can see the bullets lodged in his vest

in blade 2, he got shot in the leg with a shotgun(after he and whistler were captured, and he was hurt and limping/down

whistler discribed his wounds received at the museum after the beatdown by the vamps as : will be healed by morning

at no point do you see him display the 20 seconds or less healing displayed by wolvie in even the x-movies

and in the trailer he took a bullet to the head and it healed in seconds( in the french version you see teh effects of the bulletwound healing around his shiney adamantium head in 2 seconds

blade is more skilled then movie wolvie though and stronger, faster(going by x-movies,)

wonder what other feats the wolvie solo movie will bring

When Blade is on the serum he's weaker than when he's on blood. So he's less likely to be affected by bullet wounds as demonstrated in Blade 2 when he's on blood.

Trackz
bump, wolverines movie came out a while ago and he had a lot of nice showings in it.

Juk3n
HF and Adamantium stop Wolverine from being killed, buy he still fights like a chump. Movie blade pips movie wolverine in just about every physical catagory, strength, speed, agility, skill/MA ability...id say Blade wins here.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juk3n
HF and Adamantium stop Wolverine from being killed, buy he still fights like a chump. Movie blade pips movie wolverine in just about every physical catagory, strength, speed, agility, skill/MA ability...id say Blade wins here.

thumb up smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.