Respect Cortana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Que?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Cortana_%28AI%29

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3614/cortanakh0.jpg

Nemesis X
A spartan soldier that can't do anything love related and has an attractive holographic AI chick like that, you wonder where Chief gets his anger to kick Covenant butt.

MadMel
i thought there was already a cortana thread?
but nvm that.....*stares at pic*
that ones helluva cosplay stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
A spartan soldier that can't do anything love related and has an attractive holographic AI chick like that, you wonder where Chief gets his anger to kick Covenant butt.
Heh. I guess so when you put it that way. Would've been cool though if Cortana actually had a body. Would've liked to use her in multiplayer or somethin'. lol But I guess she serves her purpose quite well, being what she is. I hated the level though where you had to rescue her from the Flood, aside from slicing and dicing them with the Energy Sword.

Originally posted by MadMel
i thought there was already a cortana thread?
but nvm that.....*stares at pic*
that ones helluva cosplay stick out tongue
Nah, I don't think she had a thread until now. I used the search feature before making this, and she was only mentioned some in the Master Chief and Doom Marine (What the f**k? ) threads.

Anyhow, glad you like the pic. stick out tongue lol Was kinda hoping someone else would too, and I agree about it.

Zack Fair
Cortana is one of my favorite aspect of Halo's campaign. She became a companion and a very useful one at that. Having her try to decipher the mysteries of Halo while I blasted shit left and right was nice. Not to mention her rack has gotten bigger and bigger with each game. I also like her VAing. The actress has done a formidable job IMO...given the ridiculous shit they had her say every now and then.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Cortana is one of my favorite aspect of Halo's campaign. She became a companion and a very useful one at that. Having her try to decipher the mysteries of Halo while I blasted shit left and right was nice. Not to mention her rack has gotten bigger and bigger with each game. I also like her VAing. The actress has done a formidable job IMO...given the ridiculous shit they had her say every now and then.
True that. big grin Props to whoever voiced her.. and I agree with the rest. smile

------

aai33yUS5es

mmm Beautiful

Icy Ninja
Her voice actor is Jen Taylor she has also done the voice of Zoey from L4D and many Nintendo characters such as Peach and Daisy

Ridley_Prime
Oh my.. That's good/pretty interesting to know. stick out tongue Thanks for the info. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.