Wolverine vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins in this epic fight?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5756/351762-41585-wolverine_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/563147-akuma54_super.jpg

gogogadgetgo
akuma...just because

Warrior18
Akuma

cloud102
Akuma.

Blight
Wouldn't this be part of the Video Game Vs?

Zack Fair
This wouildn't last a second in the games vs.

Keep it here for a while mods T_T.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blight
Wouldn't this be part of the Video Game Vs? Street Fighter is also a comic book series

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Blight
Wouldn't this be part of the Video Game Vs?

Wolverine isn't a game character.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
This wouildn't last a second in the games vs.

Keep it here for a while mods T_T.

That place is way too strict.

psycho gundam
shun goku satsu.

logan dies.

geshien
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That place is way too strict.

...and Akuma wins.

Ambient
Berzerker Barrage then Weapon X for the finishing blow, that always works for me.. Wolverine FTW..

geshien
Originally posted by Ambient
Berzerker Barrage then Weapon X for the finishing blow, that always works for me.. Wolverine FTW..

n00b stick out tongue

psycho gundam
akuma can phase right through that shit, then it's a first class ticket to hell for your boy.

Ambient
Originally posted by geshien
n00b stick out tongue
jsmirk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
akuma can phase right through that shit, then it's a first class ticket to hell for your boy.
Weapon X cancel out Raging demon if timed correctly and it's much faster to pull off.. So no.. There said so..lol

ThunderGodEneru
Akuma punches Wolverine in the head, causing his brain to hit the sides of his adamantium reinforced skull until it converts into a liquid.

Or Akuma just sends him to hell. no expression

Final Blaxican
Or an arousing combo of both.

Slaanesh
akuma is way batter than wolverine wink

Wei Phoenix
Akuma does win this but only because he is stronger, faster, smarter, a better fighter, cooler, more deadly and has better hair.

complexbrother
^^^ agreed .

psycho gundam
as usual, i'm too lazy to post scans...but seriously....gouki rapes logan not only physically, but then his soul gets ripped out and sent to the jaws of death afterward.

gouki is;

- too strong. his strength is sufficient to oneshot an entire island. (he was mad that his training island was discovered by the outside world...it had to go)

- too fast. able to seemingly disappearing before your eyes, creating after images or just fading away.

- too powerful. without going shin on his ass, logan already has to contend with gouki's ability to fire ki blasts that can destroy buildings (at least), they can also be fired in rapid succession. he can also seemingly utilize his ki as a source of electricity that is highly potent.

- too skilled. his martial arts are at a higher level than almost anyone's. he can also pass through solid objects like a ghost right before an opponent's strike lands seemingly instantaneously.

- and the coup de grace, too deadly. gouki's only emotion and the reason he descended into darkness is his killing intent. all his opponents get either beaten to death or near-death, or if he finds them particularly worthy, they get hit with the shun goku satsu (aka raging demon or instant hell murder) a move that instantly tears the soul from it's victim and sends it violently to hell.

if logan is too hard to kill with regular moves, it will only hasten the raging demon to be performed.

Zack Fair
Im inclined to say one slash from Wolverine can potentially end the match.

But Akuma has every advantage over Wolverine except for his HF and Adamantium.

psycho gundam
it could very well end it, but then again he has to land it.
the way akuma fights, his opponent gets humiliated by superior skills/speed then they get stomped for it.

wolverine can play smart and keep his claws hidden, and he better end it with one shot/combo cause that will be the last thing he ever does if it's not successful, gouki's gonna be super pissed off after.

Starscream M
akuma's never fought a metahuman before

Zack Fair
And there are some flaws with his post.

1. Ryu did not get a near fatal/fatal beating like he stated all of Gouki's opponents do.

2. Gouki's hadoukens have not damaged buildings in any instance what so ever. The closest thing to that was Ryu in the SFA movie. In the SFIV intro Gouki fires multiple air hadoukens at Ryu and none of them did any real "building/whatever" destroying damage. Granted he wasn't trying to kill Ryu.

3. Logan is a martial arts master with an incredible healing factor and adamantium to boot. Logan is no pushover and Gouki has never faced anyone like him. Also Gouki's strong...but Logan tangos with class 100 peeps--even if people hate it.

psycho gundam
^ you sure? i remember him wtf? owning bison in the second street fighter tournament. bison imo is metahuman, especially psycho drive amped bison. (bison beefed up and more powerful btw)

Starscream M
the thing is I think Logan could take alot more from Akuma then anyone Akuma's faced before...it will be challenging for Akuma to finish Logan off

Zack Fair
Gouki cheap shotted an unaware Bison in SF2. Not to mention Bison in SF2 is not as powerful as he was during SFA.

And yes he did murder Bison, Gouken and killed Gill once--but they have all come back. The Ryu thing was to state that he doesn't always go for the kill since in that instance in Alpha 2 he was just testing Ryu.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Zack Fair
And there are some flaws with his post.

1. Ryu did not get a near fatal/fatal beating like he stated all of Gouki's opponents do.

2. Gouki's hadoukens have not damaged buildings in any instance what so ever. The closest thing to that was Ryu in the SFA movie. In the SFIV intro Gouki fires multiple air hadoukens at Ryu and none of them did any real "building/whatever" destroying damage. Granted he wasn't trying to kill Ryu.

3. Logan is a martial arts master with an incredible healing factor and adamantium to boot. Logan is no pushover and Gouki has never faced anyone like him. Also Gouki's strong...but Logan tangos with class 100 peeps--even if people hate it. 1) he wants ryu to ascend to his level, he's running out of strong opponents to go crazy on.

2)if you want to use street fighter movies, watch street fighter generations then *shrugs* gouki was creating explosions that were seemingly capable of flattening a home.

3)i have absolutely no problem with logan tangling with 100 toners, that's his role and his original concept (and his namesake does the same exact thing in real life). however, hulk is no martial artist, his mind isn't that of a martial artist as well. (wwh was the closest to a skillful beating as you'll ever get) gouki can move and attack smoothly and he packs a punch as well.

strength logan can deal with, strength, speed, and skill is different.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M
the thing is I think Logan could take alot more from Akuma then anyone Akuma's faced before...it will be challenging for Akuma to finish Logan off not when the raging demon can bypass all of logan's powers'.

i said the same thing against wwh vs gouki. it's the great equalizer in most situations.

Zack Fair
TBH I find the animes to be stupid. I simply mentioned SFA because that is the only instance I have seen of a hadouken destroying chunks of buildings. And that generations movie was awful.

psycho gundam
i hate uploading shit, seriously.

anyway, here's how quick it can end. (though i know it won't, this is just food for thought)

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5660/akumafg9.jpg

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6392/akuma2nr2.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6702/akuma3hk2.jpg

Starscream M
so he beat an old fogey, what's that supposed to prove?

Kris Blaze
That's supposed to put WOLVERINE down??

psycho gundam
gen is the second best fighter in the street fighter world (at that time) third if you add oro the sanin.

gen's zanai shadow fist is almost the same level of lethality as the shun goku satsu technique, gouki knows how to parry it though.

Starscream M
I think Wolverine would survive that Akuma move

psycho gundam
I think Wolverine would survive that Akuma move apparently, the only way to do that is to empty your mind of all sins and hatred when it hits you as the more murderous one's soul/mind is, the more destructive the trip to hell (gen has done this before). in essence, logan would actually have to be at peace to avoid death.

Avlon
apparently, the only way to do that is to empty your mind of all sins and hatred when it hits you as the more murderous one's soul/mind is, the more destructive the trip to hell (gen has done this before). in essence, logan would actually have to be at peace to avoid death.

Ok, where are you getting this from? What is the source?

Is it in the american comic?

psycho gundam
not the american comic, it's from the data book.

also, when you face gen in street fighter alpha 3 (not sure if it's in the other games) with gouki, they both perform their death tough moves on each other but they negate eachother. that's their pre-fight animation/greeting.

Zack Fair
SF4 is ruining what little canon SF ever had what with everyone making a comeback--Bison, Gouken and even Gen.

Mindset
so he beat an old fogey, what's that supposed to prove? It doesn't seem like you know anything about Street Fighter... erm

psycho gundam
yeah it's kinda jumbled.

i have a feeling it's only called "4" due to the constant need to pass things off as new and current, even if it makes no real sense. 2f4 takes place around the same time as the second tournament, the boss seth is supposed to be gill's illuminati's first attempt at creating a fighter or something.

gouken though is only a home version character, i think due to fan request.

Zack Fair
Thanks for the info on the backstory. I was wondering why Sakura was still a fricking schoolgirl.

Still the game is going to kick ass.

Mindset
Yea, SF4 isn't actually a continuation.

Ambient
gen is the second best fighter in the street fighter world (at that time) third if you add oro the sanin.

gen's zanai shadow fist is almost the same level of lethality as the shun goku satsu technique, gouki knows how to parry it though.
Once upon a time and when he was at peak physical condition not dying of leukemia like the rematch...

FYI Gen could have killed him in their first encounter, Akuma's only lost...

NA version Akuma loses badly..

Manga version would be a curbstomp for Akuma..

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Ambient
Once upon a time and when he was at peak physical condition not dying of leukemia like the rematch...

FYI Gen could have killed him in their first encounter, Akuma's only lost...

NA version Akuma loses badly..

Manga version would be a curbstomp for Akuma.. officially, it was a tie between the two, their moves were parried.
then gen developed the cancer and died without settling the score.

however, in both cases (NA books/canon story) it was a young gouki he faced who was new to his heightened power/killing intent.

officially, gouki's undefeated.

gouki has;

- killed his master goutetsu

- killed his brother gouken(teacher of ken and ryu)

- stalemated gen

- killed psycho bison

- killed gill (whom unknown to gouki resurrected himself right after gouki left the scene

-and (supposedly as shin(true) gouki) had a inconclusive bout with oro (right arm unsealed(full unbridled power)) which is most likely another tie.

Starscream M
didn't Ryu beat Akuma?

Battlehammer
I dont think so. Akuma killed bison if not mistaken an he effortlessly destroyed a town lol............

Mindset
Didn't Akuma destroy submarines with punches too

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I dont think so. Akuma killed bison if not mistaken an he effortlessly destroyed a town lol............ so who won between him and Ryu?

Battlehammer
so who won between him and Ryu?
I pritty sure he effortlly beat ryu ass multiable times...........and even ebat ryu and ken at the ame time easily if not mistaken.

Starscream M
I pritty sure he effortlly beat ryu ass multiable times...........and even ebat ryu and ken at the ame time easily if not mistaken. did he beat evil ryu?

Battlehammer
I think so. Though I think evil ryu got some lick in becauses he surprized akuma

Starscream M
I think so. Though I think evil ryu got some lick in becauses he surprized akuma hmm I thought evil ryu was more powerful than Akuma...

Battlehammer
don't think so, he may have more potential.

Mindset
hmm I thought evil ryu was more powerful than Akuma... Not at all.

Battlehammer
street fighter issue 6. ken and ryu get slaughter by akuma. Ryu even uses his darkness and till is easily defeated.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't Akuma destroy submarines with punches too

He was 500 fathoms down at least, possibly as many as 2,000. He either destroyed a nearby submarine, or he dredged up and crushed a sunken tanker ship.

Either way, Gouki is probably a class 100. Not to mention sheer durability in being that far underwater.

Ha Son
Akuma.

Mr. Funktastic
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Akuma does win this but only because he is stronger, faster, smarter, a better fighter, cooler, more deadly and has better hair.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He was 500 fathoms down at least, possibly as many as 2,000. He either destroyed a nearby submarine, or he dredged up and crushed a sunken tanker ship.

Either way, Gouki is probably a class 100. Not to mention sheer durability in being that far underwater.

-sawFg3DeTJU

The Great Galen
officially, it was a tie between the two, their moves were parried.
then gen developed the cancer and died without settling the score.

however, in both cases (NA books/canon story) it was a young gouki he faced who was new to his heightened power/killing intent.

officially, gouki's undefeated.

gouki has;

- killed his master goutetsu

- killed his brother gouken(teacher of ken and ryu)

- stalemated gen

- killed psycho bison

- killed gill (whom unknown to gouki resurrected himself right after gouki left the scene

-and (supposedly as shin(true) gouki) had a inconclusive bout with oro (right arm unsealed(full unbridled power)) which is most likely another tie.

The brawl with Oro was with them both holding back, it was a stalemate since both lost interest and were not impressed with each other. He took out gill with the raging demon while in "Shin"form but Gill managed to resurrect(insane durability)....and he has never beaten a full powered Bison(A3 Bison). He has smacked Ryu but has admitted that Ryu is only scratching the surface of his potential and that once he fights at full power there previous bouts will seem trival by comparison.

Anyhow, Akuma has destroyed a sub marine with a shoryuken while deep underwater and has even destroyed and entire mountain with a single palm strike...his stats and overall chi output convince me that he is at least approaching high meta, he wints this contest.

Edit:He never killed his brother, he survived.

psycho gundam
gouken died.

The Great Galen
No he didn't, he survived.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
No he didn't, he survived. You're right

I feel sick just saying that.

The Great Galen
fOR ****'S SAKE http://video.aol.com/video-detail/street-fighter-iv4-sf-gouken-game-playing-super/1076591355

Why do you doubt me when you know I'm always right.

Mindset
You're never right, that's why I don't read what you post, I just instinctively say you're wrong.

The Great Galen
Even though I've proven every argument I'v fought for and have caused every opposition to concede....such as I have done once again.

Mindset
Even though I've proven every argument I'v fought for and have caused every opposition to concede.... The sad thing is you probably seriously believe this.

Kazenji
Whats up with all these Street Fighter Vs's threads ?? erm

when it clearly says in the rules

The Great Galen
They have a comic, and MS ur warned for bashing.

Mindset
You can't warn people, you know that right?

The Great Galen
Oh yes I can, and besides that you've already conceded so why are you arguing...I proved I'm right so c'mon dude.

Naija boy
They have a comic, and MS ur warned for bashing.

My god

psycho gundam
fOR ****'S SAKE http://video.aol.com/video-detail/street-fighter-iv4-sf-gouken-game-playing-super/1076591355

Why do you doubt me when you know I'm always right. gouken is only playable in the home version of the game, fan service since he never made an appearance yet.

Kazenji
They have a comic, .

They're still game characters....

Mindset
Oh yes I can, and besides that you've already conceded so why are you arguing...I proved I'm right so c'mon dude. No, no you can't, lol. laughing out loud

And I'm not arguing, I'm having a discussion with you.

stormultt
Wolverin FTW!!....batman...closest thing to wolvie lol

psycho gundam
the vessel busting vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sawFg3DeTJU

The Great Galen
gouken is only playable in the home version of the game, fan service since he never made an appearance yet.

There are releasing patches that will include console characters, and console versions always overwrite arcade iterations in terms of canon sigficance.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Kazenji
They're still game characters....

That have a comic smile .

Kazenji
Okay then ignore the rules..........Digimark007 is gonna have fun.

The Great Galen
Ignoring the rules would be debating Tekken characters...not SF.

Kazenji
Okay then whatever makes you happy.

Endless Mike
Akuma should win, he is much stronger and Shun Goku Satsu should finish it

jalek moye
Originally posted by Kazenji
Okay then ignore the rules..........Digimark007 is gonna have fun.
actually so far he has let us debate akuma and other street fighter chars. since they have a comic series

Kris Blaze
Wolverine is in trouble.

Endless Mike
Akuma pretty easily

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Akuma pretty easily

from what comic is your sig?

JakeTheBank
lol Akuma FTW

The Nuul
Not this shit again.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Parmaniac
from what comic is your sig?

The Galactus scene is from Annihilation, the Squirrel Girl pic is from GLA

Batman-Prime
50-50 I would say, honestly.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Galactus scene is from Annihilation, the Squirrel Girl pic is from GLA

Ah thanks

chomperx9
akuma vs karate kid would be the best fight ever

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by chomperx9
akuma vs karate kid would be the best fight ever

KK would stomp him no expression

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
50-50 I would say, honestly. No, this is an all out stomp, so bad it isn't funny.

chomperx9
KK would stomp him no expression no way

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
No, this is an all out stomp, so bad it isn't funny.

I accept your opinion. Mine differs. Wolverine hase faced worse.

Parmaniac
I accept your opinion. Mine differs. Wolverine hase faced worse.

true but he had help...

http://www.omg-ponies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/wolverine_mylittlepony_tattoo.jpg

Tha C-Master
I accept your opinion. Mine differs. Wolverine hase faced worse. So has Akuma, Akuma has defeated much worse more consistently. I mean that argument itself doesn't work well, all heroes "face things" out of their league. Akuma has destroyed an island with a punch, he warps and has a move that sends your soul to hell. He doesn't even have to touch him, *and* he's a greater fighter, much greater. He doesn't use a typical earth based style, his ability is loaded with superhuman powers. Not to mention Shin Akuma has gone into space and crushed a meteor. Man Akuma can warp into the air and shoot a massive or several large fireballs at the ground...

Badabing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Wolverine is in trouble. Kris, this is only going to end up badly for you. Don't spam up the forum with old Street Fighter threads. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.