418 days, what will u do to prepare?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBorgie
So, the big question today is, who will you prepare for Ep.II coming? (very vague, very open for discussion, probably very stupid)

NOTE-I have low self-esteem

finti
Who I will prepare? laughing out loud I think queeq mqke a fine dishlaughing out loud
All I can do is waitsick

Ushgarak
Heck, it's even longer in the bloody UK, and you have to spend two motnhs with your ears closed.
Well, I'll concentrate on being published in the meanwhile.

koreanknight
well what can we do?
except wait
we ve been waiting more then a yr so all we gotta do it wait bout another yr

thats all we gotta do

jedi212guy
Well, in about 6 months they should release a poster like they did for Epi I. That should tide me over for a while. In about another 3 months after that, maybe we'll start seeing some previews for it at other movies. I am just trying to be patient.

Edna witch
Thats going to be annoying. I will have to leave the board or a couple of months after it comes out in the US and before it comes out over here as you american guys will be talking about it all the time and Iwont want you to spoil it for me.

jedi212guy
You could always come over to America to see the movie. That wouldn't cost that much, would it? How much is it worth to you to see it opening night?

Edna witch
Well it would cost atleast 400 pound for a return flight. Thats just over 600 dollars I think. I cant afford that. Im a poor student!

Ushgarak
Us European people will have to set up some form of safe buffer zone in the forum. I'm sure we can do it.

EITHER THAT or we set up some form of group-financed mass trip to the States. I have relatives out there, and we all have friends...

Edna witch
Well I have an uncle in Texas. And a friend in california.

DarthBorgie
So America does have its advantages...

(sorry about the typo in the begining, don't hate me forever)

finti
Nolaughing out loud

DJ Velocity
It really p***es me off when we have to wait about 3 f***in' decades before we can see a movie. I heard something about them trying to do away with it and have an international release date were everyone sees it at the same time. It would make sense, because UK fans have to spend about 6 months in solitude before they can go and see it.

I really did hear that, its not like my Snoop, John Woo, Jar Jar, Eminem, rumour.

mechmoggy
If any of you American's fancy putting me up for a few days when it comes out I'm absolutly no trouble at all. You'd hardly know I'm there and all I need is a litter tray and an old scruffy jumper to sleep on. Send your invites to cheekyenglishlad.co.uk. Ta.

jedi212guy
I can't do it. I'm nothing but a poor college student. I hope you all find a way here in the US. Good luck!

Edna witch
Nope I think we will have to have a different vewing in each country. Us Britts could meet up in Lonon like Ush suggested. I would be up for it!

Ushgarak
Ok, certainly a go forth on that one. I can spend the intervening time trying to decode your many and myriad mysteries, my dear...

JediOasis
Schoolwork, lots and lots of schoolwork. College is too dang hard.

Raz
I don't know if you guys are aware of this article from TFN, which suggests that there will be a worldwide release at the same time:

jedi212guy
That would be soooooo cool!

Ushgarak
That's good. Expect a week's delay to London if it goes ahead.

Films are crazy on scheduling, sometimes. Momento came out in the UK months BEFORE the US, for no readily apparent reason. Bloody great film, that...

DarthBorgie
An international release date would a great thing for everyone. I would love to see everyone in the US!

Ushgarak
It would be nice, but... so hard...

Dim
Aw...nothing that can't be done with a little planning..big grin

Ushgarak
And this forum would be real quiet while we were all out there...

Dim
eh..it'd be worth it.

Ushgarak
Well, I'll keep testing the water then.

Ratcat
Didn't I suggest this back in January????

And as Dim said, ANYTHING can be done with a little planning.

I'm definately planning to try and do this, though things chnage and it might not be practical. We'll see.

Ushgarak
Believe it or not, I wasn't here in January... for all practical purposes, anyway.

Ratcat
Oh I know, I was leaping on you. Just that great minds think alike. big grin

Not sure how many people would do it. I know that Dim thought it was good idea, and I think Raz did too.

Maybe we should look at doing something. Still a long way to go yet though.

Edna witch
Mystery? Me? I am exactly whom I appear to be! Well OK in real life Im not actually a witch and my name isnt Edna but apart from that...!

Ratcat
Well that's good, cos in real life I'm not a Rat or a Cat and I'm not called RC!laughing out loud

And as for Dim, well she's...laughing out loud

Gundark
If you call her a silly cow again, RC...it'll be the end for you !

TO COMMENT ON TOPIC !!!!! I'm doing nothing in particular to prepare except the usual. Talk to my brother about it all the time and drive Tommy up the wall. laughing out loud

jedi212guy
I dream about Star Wars at least once a week to prepare.

DarthBorgie
only once? Come'on 212, you come here more then that...

Ushgarak
I NEVER dream Star Wars. Annoying, really, I do enough other sci-fi.

Edna witch
I always deam Star Wars. Is that weird?

Ratcat
Gundy, you'd be surprised at what I can bet away with. But I wasn't going to call her any kind of bovine.

Clarity, I seek clarity...

Edna witch
Well you cant have it!

queeq
Brutal witch you. laughing out loud

I expect we'll have an international release. Sounds good to me, but I'll miss watching the bootleg on my computer as I did last time.

Dim
You need to start saving for a little family vacation to the states!...

queeq
No can do Dimmy. Resources are limited and travelling with little kids over such distances doesn't sound very endearing. Nope, if your planning goes well, you'll have to do without queeq. But at least RC will attend then. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, things change, who knows what people will be doing by then? I'm beginning to think I might have overdone the whole Star Wars thing now.

Dim
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Snap out of it RC!!!

Ratcat
Yes Dear...

queeq
Oh I know. Well, pretty much. Guess I'll just find the time to do the midgnight showing of Ep2.

Dim
You'd better...or I'll be terribly, terribly disappointed!

Lestat
Ive already got my tent set up outside my local multiplex.......just in case.....wink

queeq
Well, midnight pre-premiere showing is basically a given. No one takes that one away from me. Besides, they're all asleep. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmm, well obviously.

Dim
Very true, queeq...

I still think it's sad if we don't atleast try to get together for this...

Ratcat
Yeah, we could emotionally brain @#%$ the whole forum THAT way.

queeq
Brain what?

Anyway, you should try if you want to. But it will not be very chaotic. laughing out loud

Ratcat
The word I was looking for rhymed with DUCK!

Ushgarak
Edna here? No. Good. Carry on, RC.

Ratcat

DarthBorgie
Possible?

Ushgarak
Maybe iof we cut the popcorn

Well, unless my career takes off in the next 12 months, then I have NO resources at all.

Darth Pants
For the next 418 - (number of days since this message was posted), I'm going to go to the toilet constantly. I'm not going to drink anything from now, I will NOT have another lightsabre battle ruined by that tiny part of my brain that recognises the need to urinate violently from the landing on Tatooine onwards, caused by anxiously drinking about 2 pints of Sprite in anticipation of the film starting. I suggest you people do the same.

Ushgarak
OW! Unlucky. Thanks for the tip.

queeq
Come and watch it in Holland with me then. There are breaks in the middle of the movie here. Time for a wee wee and to get a new Sprite.

Ratcat
Everyone to Holland? Careful what you suggest, people might take you up on it and you never know who could turn up.laughing out loud

phinney6
I have not been here in awhile, and I bet u guys missed me didn't u, i know you did.

Dim
Hehehehe...Everyone has to experience phinney..laughing out loud

phinney6
What does that mean???? You guys did miss me right????

Dim
Of Course!! laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Um... I'd miss you if I remembered you... never mind, we've got together in the bar now...

Dim
laughing out loud That sounds just oh so cozy..

Ushgarak
Blimey, you're just like RC... well, you're all wonderful people, that's all I can say.

Ratcat
Hehe, Dimmy just like me huh.... Maybe we should just move in together Dim? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Eh up! That's direct... and now the camera pans around to Dim...

Dim
*looks at RC*
*looks at the camera*
*runs away*

Ushgarak
Yeah, I never get a straight answer either...

darth fester
i saw the trailer for episode 2 last august i downloaded it from a site called scour has anyone else seen it

Ushgarak
When you say 'trailer', what do you mean? Becuase there hans't been a proper one yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.