The New Jedi Order Update

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
The Official Star Wars Website published this update today.

Here's a list of the currently confirmed titles of The New Jedi Order series, including those that have already been released and some of those that have yet to come.

1. Vector Prime, by R. A. Salvatore.
2. Dark Tide I: Onslaught, by Michael A. Stackpole
3. Dark Tide II: Ruin, by Michael A. Stackpole
4. Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial, by James Luceno
5. Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse, by James Luceno
6. Balance Point, by Kathy Tyers
7. Edge of Victory I: Conquest, by Greg Keyes (Apr 2001, paperback)
8. Edge of Victory II: Rebirth, by Greg Keyes (Aug 2001, paperback)
9. Star by Star, by Troy Denning (Oct 2001, hardcover)
10. Title forthcoming, by Elaine Cunningham (Feb 2002, paperback)
11. Series title forthcoming, Rebel Dream by Aaron Allston (Apr 2002, paperback)
12. Series title forthcoming, Rebel Stand by Aaron Allston (Aug 2002, paperback)
13. Traitor, by Matthew Woodring Stover (Oct 2002, paperback)
14. Title forthcoming, by Walter Jon Williams (Nov 2002, hardcover)

www.starwars.com/episode-...ews1a.html

Jedi Mercenary
Man, I want the books to come out soon.

Ratcat
Well, I should just finish Balance Point by the time Edge of Victory I comes out so I'm happy. stick out tongue

Jedi Mercenary
Do you like it so far??

Ratcat
Haven't started it yet. I'm just half way through Dark Tide 2. Due to Dark Tide 1 being out of stock at Amazon I ended up getting the Chaos Duology first.

I'm flying out to the states in just under 3 weeks time and Balance Point is gonna be my 9 hour read n the plane. smile

JediOasis
Well, the book starts kinda slow but picks up quickly. And as far as the other books go I am curious to who the "traitor" is. We all know that the senator is a traitor and I think she will be caught soon. I think the traitor will either be a Jedi or maybe one of the Vong? Nom Anor seems the most likely candidate but would the NR accept him?

mechmoggy
I started Dark Tide 2 but haven't picked it up for ages cuz I'm busy with work and college. Should catch up over the summer though but I just can't stand not knowing if Chewie has been found alive and well yet. Has there been any freak sightings of him shopping in Safeway or anything?

Ratcat
I think he's history. sad

JediOasis
There is now an excerpt from Conquest available. Its really interesting..............I guess Kyp does cross over and Luke might lose control of the Jedi.

Ratcat
Where can we find it JO?

JediOasis
I read it at the unofficial New Jedi Order homepage

www.unjoh.com

RC Edit Note: Made link active from post

Admiral Kettch
Elaine Cunningham is writing Vengeance, which will focus on Jaina.

Also, Shane Dix and somebody are writing a trilogy after HC4.

Edna witch
Oh man! I dont have time to read them and m only just starting Dark tide I. If I have to shose between reading the books and passing my A levels then I choose the latter Im afraid!

Admiral Kettch
Forget Vengeance, apparently that was false. Cunningham's books is called Dark Journey. Aaron Allston's duology is called Enemy Lines, Rebel Dream and Rebel Stand. And the trilogy after HC4 by Sean Williams and Shane Dix is called Force Heretic, Remnant, Refugee, and Reunion.

darthshade
this is where i will correct you nephthys! qui gon is a member of the family of mortis he is a one! he is not just a mere spirit and if so then how come no other spirit lived on mortis...fact is that qui gon is the most knowing jedi and became so powerful that he became a family on mortis..i watched the episode

Darth Ray Park
Yup pretty much.

Darth Ray Park
Originally posted by darthshade
this is where i will correct you nephthys! qui gon is a member of the family of mortis he is a one! he is not just a mere spirit and if so then how come no other spirit lived on mortis...fact is that qui gon is the most knowing jedi and became so powerful that he became a family on mortis..i watched the episode

Quick question who are all of the oens on mortis that we know of?

Is it:

The Father
The Mother
The Son
The Daughter
Abeloth
and Qui-Gon?

Or RE THERE any others?

Nephthys

Yeah, bullshit. Where is it stated that Qui-Gon is a One? How do you know if it's possible for a dead person to become a One? Other spirits did appear on Mortis, Anakin's mother and a vision of Ahsoka from the future. Shmi Skywalker turned out to be a trick of the One's, who is to Qui-Gon wasn't as well?

Just because he appeared on Mortis doesn't make him a One. No-one in the episode mentions him as being one and if he was you'd think that it would be a pretty damn big deal.

Major Valerian
You could at least try to make your socks a little less obvious...

darthshade
you know what nephthys i am not going there with you k.. stop playing stupid... a vision is not the same unless you believe that ahsoka is in the future and present at the same time, that vision was just a possible future of ahsoka. remember always in motion the future is and shmi skywalker was actually the son playing pretend, she is not even force sensitive so how can she be on mortis??? if you keep being ignorant of canon and arguing out you butthole i will put you on ignore so fast your momma will feel it.... K!!?

Darth Ray Park yes that sound about right i can not think of any other member but you never know...star wars is full of surprises

Nephthys
I'm not playing stupid. There really is absolutely nothing pointing to him being a One.

Major Valerian
if you keep being ignorant of canon and arguing out you butthole i will put you on ignore so fast your momma will feel it.... K!!?

You're the one who's ignorant on how canon works... The fact that Qui-Gon appears on a single episode of the CW as a Force ghost on Mortis does not make him a member of the family of The Ones. It is merely your opinion based on absolutely nothing.

Darth Ray Park

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.