Living Tribunal vs God Spwan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
I saw this on another forum, and apparently there was intense debate.

Galan007
I personally wasn't impressed with 'God' Spawn... Not. One. Bit.

xJLxKing
Spawn wins.

Superman XX5
Was it marvel.com?

Blight
Does Living Tribunal have any real on panel Feats? Why do people pit him against others?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Blight
Does Living Tribunal have any real on panel Feats? Why do people pit him against others? He has stated facts which can't be misunderstood. For example, it has been stated that the only thing that is above him is the one above all. Another example is that he is stronger then the IG

Nihilist
Does Living Tribunal have any real on panel Feats? Why do people pit him against others? nullifing the infinity gauntlets powers and reversing its affects with ease for one.

Galan007
Does Living Tribunal have any real on panel Feats? Why do people pit him against others? First off, there's this..

"The Tribunal is serene in his omnipotence.."
"The pulse of creation reverberates throughout him... For he is it's heart.."
"His motives are unfathomable to all others - even Eternity itself, for none possess his omniscient perspective.."
"Alpha and Omega revolve on a wheel of Destiny... A wheel spun by his mighty hand":

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1141826_lt1.jpg

----

As far as actual feats go, the 'big ones' would have to be..

1.) Turning the IG off/on, with a gesture.

2.) Restoring most of the hierarchy, (whom were destroyed by Warlock /w/ IG,) with a gesture.

3.) Disconnecting, and sealing off, an entire universes from the rest of the multiverse.

4.) And finally, the creme of the crop....... Making a star go NOVA!! (dur)

iceman24567
Galan thats not impressive at allno expression

Blight
Originally posted by Galan007
First off, there's this..

"His motives are unfathomable to all others - even Eternity itself, for none possess him omniscient perspective.."
"Alpha and Omega revolve on a wheel of Destiny... A wheel spun by his mighty hand":

----

1.) Turning off/on the IG, with a gesture.

2.) Restoring most of the hierarchy, (whom were destroyed by Warlock /w/ IG,) with a gesture.

3.) Disconnecting, and sealing off, an entire universes from the rest of the multiverse.

4.) And finally, the creme of the crop....... Making a star go NOVA!! (dur) I realize he's impressive, but that's what's just stated over and over again (it seems) in threads where he is involved.... I was just wondering if it gets old.

Philosophía
I'm personally not impressed with Living Tribunal... Not. One. Bit.

uhuh

Seriously though. I'm really not.

Blight
I'm never impressed by what I like to call "Super Cosmics".

And I find they are boring for debates... I realize I could just "Leave the thread, then". But they're EYE SORES!!

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
Galan thats not impressive at allno expression I know. g_twitch

I realize he's impressive, but that's what's just stated over and over again (it seems) in threads where he is involved.... I was just wondering if it gets old. I don't think it's gets 'old' - though I also don't believe some of his wanking is deserved. ermm

iceman24567
Well making a star go Nova is kinda impressive but the Lt sucks.

Blight
I know. g_twitch

I don't think it's gets 'old' - though I also don't believe some of his wanking is deserved. ermm I do notice that people tend to embelish him a lot. They like to take liberties.

For some reason I thought that he was, like, the true owner of the Infinity Gauntlets, and that's why he's able to turn them on & off.

Galan007
I do notice that people tend to embelish him a lot. They like to take liberties. Only TOAA, or a character equal to TOAA (lolz) can beat LT!!!11!! durfist

For some reason I thought that he was, like, the true owner of the Infinity Gauntlets, and that's why he's able to turn them on & off. Nah. He just has more authority.

Blight
Only TOAA, or a character equal to TOAA (lolz) can beat LT!!!11!! durfist

Nah. He just has more authority. Does Living Tribunal have a sex life? Cause that would say a lot.

Galan007
Does Living Tribunal have a sex life? Cause that would say a lot. Pfft... As you can see, the guy's a Eunuch:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1141896_lt2.jpg

There's no sex life to be had for someone with that kind of problem. ermm

Blight
Pfft... As you can see, the guy's a Eunuch:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1141896_lt2.jpg

There's no sex life to be had for someone with that kind of problem. ermm Explains....... so....... much.......

Now I just pity the guy... what use is all those powers with no poon tang.

iceman24567
Yes the thread has been successfully derailed its spite anyways.

psycho gundam
what's with you guys and this "it doesn't impress me" shit?

the LT is a judge that has authority over all that makes up the marvel universes, and if one universe looks like it will negatively impact another one, the LT will act accordingly, and has. he even felt the ig fiasco wasn't even that big of a deal if you actually read the book, he felt it was a natural, cyclical event in the life of a universe. he basically said "meh" to it.

what else do you guys want? a LT fist fight or something?

Blight
He doesn't have a penis dude... that means he isn't a real man.

xJLxKing
He isn't Human Shhhh!!!!

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam

what else do you guys want? a LT fist fight or something?

laughing

I'm not sure why ppl are complaining as well. Every marvel abstracts acknowledges LT's power. The guy is above multiversal weapons like the IG and UN. He, in other words, has quality feats, just not quantity compared to other cosmics.

LT wins by the way.

WhiteWitchKing

Neither does Superman. When's the lost time you saw it?

Blight
Superman is ALL man.... and SUPER at that.

WhiteWitchKing
Superman is ALL man.... and SUPER at that.

No, he's a boyscout. Everyone knows it. And everyone knows a boyscout does not have wiener.

guy222
LT FTW

Astner
Didn't Lucifer flash his when creating the new universe? It's hard to tell, because I didn't see anything.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Didn't Lucifer flash his when creating the new universe? It's hard to tell, because I didn't see anything. Lucifer might be a eunuch as well:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1142222_luc1.jpg

But his 'awesomeness-factor' is WAY higher than LT's, so it's okay. ermmnone

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam

the LT is a judge that has authority over all that makes up the marvel universes, and if one universe looks like it will negatively impact another one, the LT will act accordingly, and has. he even felt the ig fiasco wasn't even that big of a deal if you actually read the book, he felt it was a natural, cyclical event in the life of a universe. he basically said "meh" to it.

what else do you guys want? a LT fist fight or something? Nah we just think its rediculous that somebody put him on God Spawn level no expression I think Lt stomps hard and I like Spawn.

iceman24567
Lucifer might be a eunuch as well:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1142222_luc1.jpg

But his 'awesomeness-factor' is WAY higher than LT's. ermmnone Thats pretty impressive.

Knowsbleed33
Why is it ridiculous? God Spawn did nothing except recreate Earth.

I'm one of the few who believes the LT isn't all he's cracked up to be. For example he has , in the past, shown that he's not trule omniscient. He also questioned whether or not he was truly the end all, be all within the MU.

Also, the feat with the IG wasn't all that it's cracked up to be. I seem to remember him stating that he was contemplating whether or not he had the power to wrest it away from Warlock and that even if he could, the MU would get wasted.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I seem to remember him stating that he was contemplating whether or not he had the power to wrest it away from Warlock and that even if he could, the MU would get wasted. Right you are, sir. thumb up

Here's that scene:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1143026_ig1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1143027_ig2.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1143028_ig3.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1143029_ig4.jpg

Mindset
He's humble

stormultt
LT would rape the face off of god spawn...case closedhammer

guy222
Biggest LT fan here and GS isn't beating Tribunal

I hear if McFarlane has his way....many retcons coming for Spawn

kevdude
Really?? That would be interesting.. LT

zeel
Originally posted by guy222
LT FTW thumb up

celestialdemon
LT stomps Spawn.

guy222
Happy New Year CD

xJLxKing
Happy New Year 2009

Avlon
First off, there's this..

"His motives are unfathomable to all others - even Eternity itself, for none possess his omniscient perspective.."

----

1.) Turning the IG off/on, with a gesture.

4.) And finally, the creme of the crop....... Making a star go NOVA!! (dur)

The IG feat only really works when the wielder is willing. Once the gems are actively in unison, they can't simply be shut off.

Warlock agreed to it, and Magus didn't have a complete IG.

Utrigita
LT for the win. Now I know that Spawn recreated Earth which, if I understood it correct, cannot at all be compared to ours since it's made up of other Dimensions, so if we take at max Spawn recreated a universe, the LT held another Universe in his hand and was judging whether ore not to replace it with the Prime 616 Reality, the effects of such a change would have been enormous not only to the foundament of the Multiverse, but to the Abstracts as well.

vlaaad12345
Actually spawn did something beyond recreating a universe he overpowered satan and god and sealed them into another universe,to give you an idea of satan and gods powers one king of hell which is not even close to satan was said to be able to draw infinite amounts of power from his realm and that was a pisspoor low ranking guy,also mammon who is still bellow god or satan blinked universes into creation.

Utrigita
I thought that Satan ore God was tricked into the the Prison where they would battle for all eternity. Also I have never seen the scan with Mammon blinking universes into existance.

vlaaad12345
Think its around spawn 120ish or so..don't have the comics with me anymoresad.

Blight
Living Tribunal couldn't even stop those transformers in DC Vs. Marvel stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
The IG feat only really works when the wielder is willing. Once the gems are actively in unison, they can't simply be shut off.

Warlock agreed to it, and Magus didn't have a complete IG. We can't say that's the 'only' way the feat works, with absolute certainty - but in terms of how we've seen LT deal with the IG, you're correct.

stormultt
Well, i still say living tribunal Happy Dance

guy222
thumb up

celestialdemon
Happy New Year guy!

Priest
Living Tribunal couldn't even stop those transformers in DC Vs. Marvel stick out tongue
laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
Stalemate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.