Swamp Thing Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Who wins, standard versions.
Happy New Year Everyone!

Galan007
Any thoughts as to what Thor could do to win here?

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007
Any thoughts as to what Thor could do to win here? Thor could win this any number of ways, probably on strenght alone......This is a big mismatch.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by lawest9
Thor could win this any number of ways, probably on strenght alone......This is a big mismatch.

You're insane I reckon?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You're insane I reckon?

I don't know who ST is except that I hear he is like the king of all living things which he is connected too. Actually I used to have a few toys of him and he was my favorite one, but you know how that is when you are little. You like heroes because of the way they look and stuff and don't have the resources to actually look in to their character. So what can he exactly do before I judge this match?

Galan007
A few ways I could see ST winning would be to either..

a.) Amp himself up by merging with Edenwood.
b.) Send Thor's consciousness to a limbo zone, like he did to Captain Atom/Red Tornado.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
A few ways I could see ST winning would be to either..

a.) Amp himself up by merging with Edenwood.
b.) Send Thor's consciousness to a limbo zone, like he did to Captain Atom/Red Tornado. Thats bloody awesome.

Comicbook_kid
This fight has been done before...namely by me smile Use the "search" next time.

skyfather
Thor gets stomped

Kasper Gutman
Can't Thor just Bfr ST to another dimension? Swamp Thing might not want to fight Thor seeing as how he's the son of Gaia.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Can't Thor just Bfr ST to another dimension? Swamp Thing might not want to fight Thor seeing as how he's the son of Gaia.

Does ST know he is the son of Gaia? I mean that isn't common knowledge.

Mindset
Isn't it?

Galan007
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Can't Thor just Bfr ST to another dimension? He could try, but ST would just come right back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.