Hunter/prey Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Each combantant is transported into a South American jungle, standard gear only...

Gamora Karate Kid
Ogun Stick
Batman Captain America
Iron Fist Storm Shadow
Sabertooth Wolverine
Azrael Black Panther
Cable Deadpool
Deathstroke Lady Deathstrike
Nightwing Winter Soldier
Moon Knight Omega Red
Punisher Shatterstar
Batgirl Black Cat
Luke Cage Spider-Man

in no particular order, and they are hunted by an elder predator at night, which team survives till morning? Also they are allowed no outside help, even from other teams.

discuss

Sin I AM
oops forgot, the predator has a venom symbiote

Bouboumaster
Gamora Karate Kid = Destroy the predator like there would be no tomorrow. Does Godslyer count as a standart gear b now? If so, it would end just quicker.

Ogun Stick = They die

Batman Captain America = I prefer Captain America, but on this one, if they do it, it's because of the goddamn Batman.

Iron Fist Storm Shadow = They die.

Sabertooth Wolverine = They pwn him, but it's a lesser pwnage that the nighmare team one would give him.

Azrael Black Panther = Team die

Cable Deadpool = Deadpool, in opposite of Wolverine, is crazy enough to blow himself in order to achieve his goals. They kill him.

Deathstroke Lady Deathstrike = Don't know enough of Deathstrock, but what's sure, it's not Deathstrike that will help the team.

Nightwing Winter Soldier = As much as I like both of them, I, sadly, think that the team die

Moon Knight Omega Red = Team do it

Punisher Shatterstar = Frank Castle would do it. He's the perfect fit for this match, depending on his weaponnery. There is to casuality in this match: the predator, and the mullet of Shatterstar.

Batgirl Black Cat = Team die

Luke Cage Spider-Man = I'm pretty sure that this team die. Luke lack of versatility.

Placidity
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Punisher Shatterstar = Frank Castle would do it. He's the perfect fit for this match, depending on his weaponnery. There is to casuality in this match: the predator, and the mullet of Shatterstar.

Frank Castle beating a Symbiote-Elder Predator? Don't buy it...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Placidity
Frank Castle beating a Symbiote-Elder Predator? Don't buy it...

He's a soldier, very cunning. He got the skill and the attitude to do it.

But like I said, it depends of his weaponnery.

Sin I AM
is there a punisher buff on the message board

Sin I AM
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.