Fema Coffins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I'm curious, what are some of the non conspiracy explanations on what these are for? Has there been any formal explanation from Fema or the company that makes them on what they are intended for? I know what most people believe they are for but i was wondering if their was an official explanation. Also, why are their so many un-used prison camps being constructed in the states?

jaden101
FEMA were heavily criticised in the aftermath of hurricane katrina for not being more prepared...that would also mean unprepared to deal with mass casualties. given that all prejections for hurricanes as the earth and oceans gets warmer is that they will become more frequent and more powerful, that there will be just as destructive, if not more so, events in the future.

http://www.estatevaults.com/lm/%20%20time%20katrina%20dead%20Chris%20Usher.jpg

regardless...the pictures i've seen of them they don't even look like coffins...from what i can tell they are far too deep.

as for the prison camps...i'd say perhaps more for illegal immigrants and/or alleviating the massive overcrowding problem in US prisons.

ragesRemorse
Thanks, partner. See that makes much more sense than a mass genocide planned by the gomment.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Thanks, partner. See that makes much more sense than a mass genocide planned by the gomment.

Really? More sense? More plausible?

Wonder what excuses the Nazi's used that made more sense than a Holocaust...

ragesRemorse
Yes, it seems very implausible that a covert gomment would allow their web of intricate plans to be presented to the same public it is planning to murder. Also, what are these nutjobs excuses when these events never unfold? Well, they dont have any excuses. People like Alex Jones never acknowledge that their paranoid ramblings never came to pass they just continue to spew their unfounded nonsense. Nonsense which is rarely, if ever corroborated. It seems to me that your comparison of the nazi holocaust to the conspiracy theory that these coffins are meant for mass genocide is just stupid. I don't mean to sound offensive but many German people did not know what was going on in those concentration camps until the war had ended. Most of the world didn't know until the nuremberg trials.

This...,these coffins, well their existence could be for one of a dozen possible reasons. Why, would you instantly believe that they are meant for a world wide take over before even looking to see what some of the other possible explanations are?

Grand-Moff-Gav
I don't believe they are for "instant world take over" I'm just pointing out the explanation given does not make any more sense than the other one...it is more likely but that doesn't mean it is more sensical.

Keep your mind open, who knows...haven't you read Orwell?

uknow_me72
Problem is everyone is looking for someone to blame and no one really knows what is going on.

So, what you gunna do about it?

Final Blaxican
Blame the black people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.