Hand Book for defeating Wolverine and Colossus!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
The rules are simple...
If you choose 1 character, he/she cannot be someone who can fly or a 100 and up tonner.

If you pick 2 then their combined str cannot exceed 150 tons. Also they must be ground based fighters.

Now remember Logan and Peter have trained countless hours in the danger room so choose wisely my friends.

Here are some victims lol.

1. Batman and Robin(1 hr prep)
2. Captain America and Spiderman
3. Beast and Sabertooth
4. Sasquatch
5. Your Team

Philosophía
They stop at 1.

My team: Leech + Punisher or Leech + Bullseye.

rotiart
Omega red + adamantium sabretooth
Death pheromones

Raoul
Cyclops and Sunfire.

AlmightyKfish
Taskmaster and Leech.

Or

Ronan the Accusar and Emma Frost. Either can win alone, but ownage is always fun.

rotiart
Originally posted by Raoul
Cyclops and Sunfire.

Fail!

Sunfire flies!

Raoul
Originally posted by rotiart
Fail!

Sunfire flies!

magma. happy?

rotiart
Yes much. :-)

Kris Blaze
Cyclops and Sunfire.

Raoul, that's uncool.

Trackz
Blade and Black Panther

Hitman911
magma. happy? Ummm you do know that Peter is Highly resistant to heat right? And Logan has climbed out of a tank filled with molten metal.....

Hitman911
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade and Black Panther Fail..... badly.

Battlehammer
co signed.

Hitman911
Originally posted by rotiart
Omega red + adamantium sabretooth
Death pheromones Neither can solo Peter at his best....

Battlehammer
................yes they can..........omega red beat the ever living shit out of colossus..............you could not be more wrong.

Badabing
Cyclops. facepalm

Tom Joad
Green Arrow and Emma Frost.

Kris Blaze
Static (from the neo gang) and Salvo

Originally posted by Tom Joad
Green Arrow and Emma Frost.

haermm

Ollie's in for a whooping.

Juk3n
Psylocke in her prime and Omega Red

Let the battle commence

Hitman911
Originally posted by Juk3n
Psylocke in her prime ....still gets pwnd....

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Static (from the neo gang) and Salvo

haermm

Ollie's in for a whooping.
true that lol.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Hitman911
....still gets pwnd....

No way dude, TK pwns them.

Battlehammer
Most telepath won't have enough time to enter Logan brain before being killed, however im not sure how good colossus mental defenses is

Juk3n
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Most telepath won't have enough time to enter Logan brain before being killed, however im not sure how good colossus mental defenses is

Not TP , TK.

Kris Blaze

Telekinesis.

She can easily pop a bubble inside Wolverine's body.

Battlehammer
oh I agree full powered psloke a beast though she have hell of a time KOing both of them before she uses up her energy.

Omega red him self would solo this

Battlehammer
Telekinesis.

She can easily pop a bubble inside Wolverine's body.
has she ever done that? I don't recall.

colossus be be dam near impossiable to KO.

Kris Blaze
has she ever done that? I don't recall.

colossus be be dam near impossiable to KO.

No she hasn't

Creating a bubble is relatively easy for a telekinetic. When she can give herself speed greater than Quicksilver's and easily dampen someone's abilities whilst amplifying her own, I doubt creating a bubble would be hard.

Battlehammer
No she hasn't

Creating a bubble is relatively easy for a telekinetic. When she can give herself speed greater than Quicksilver's and easily dampen someone's abilities whilst amplifying her own, I doubt creating a bubble would be hard.
when did she give her self quick silver plus speed or dampen some one abilities? Have I missed some x-men issues.

Kris Blaze
when did she give her self quick silver plus speed or dampen some one abilities? Have I missed some x-men issues.

When she fought Rogue.

Rogue was using Quicksilver's speed in their sparring match, along with regular super strength, durability and so on. Psylocke's punches were able to hurt Rogue.

Battlehammer
When she fought Rogue.

Rogue was using Quicksilver's speed in their sparring match, along with regular super strength, durability and so on. Psylocke's punches were able to hurt Rogue.
what issue was this? don't recall it.

also the bubble thing is not likly. she has power, but her actuall controll was bad which was mention during training sessions and which she repeatedly fought images of sabertooth. Bubble would need to be percises and uses a lot of controll.

Trackz
Fail..... badly. BP can take on wolverine, and collosus would get killed by BLade fast thanks to his adamantium sword

Battlehammer
BP can take on wolverine, and collosus would get killed by BLade fast thanks to his adamantium sword
By take on wolveirne you mean die.........then yes.

First a thudner clap would take blade out, second what makes you think blade sword will cut colossus? Your not even sure what type of adamatium it is, nor do you know if Blade has enough strength.

Trackz
By take on wolveirne you mean die.........then yes.

First a thudner clap would take blade out, second what makes you think blade sword will cut colossus? Your not even sure what type of adamatium it is, nor do you know if Blade has enough strength. no BP would be fine taking on wolverine, he has ranged weapons plus knows next to everything about wolverine

and Blade is a lot fast than colossus, BLade also has super strength, and when was it specified that only certain types of adamantium could go through colossus?

Battlehammer
no BP would be fine taking on wolverine, he has ranged weapons plus knows next to everything about wolverine

and Blade is a lot fast than colossus, BLade also has super strength, and when was it specified that only certain types of adamantium could go through colossus?
........by range you mean daggers which Logan could effortlessly dodge or simply take...........yea pleases don't spout BS, Black panther has never display any great knowledge on Wolverine let a lone almost everything about him.

when colossus was hit with adamtium daggers......and they bounced off. yea ecpt Blade superhuman strength isent even greater then wolverines.

Trackz
........by range you mean daggers which Logan could effortlessly dodge or simply take...........yea pleases don't spout BS, Black panther has never display any great knowledge on Wolverine let a lone almost everything about him.

when colossus was hit with adamtium daggers......and they bounced off. yea ecpt Blade superhuman strength isent even greater then wolverines. ...yes I'd love to see wolverine grab energy daggers...

and yeah Black Panther shown knowledge of Wolverine (in wolverine 50-54 one of those)

he's also just as skilled and his claws are harder. he'd be able to take wolverine

and thats probably because sufficient forc wasn't applied to the daggers, whoever you believe is stronger is your own opinion, Blade has shown significant super strength and would be able to cut through colossus

Kris Blaze
what issue was this? don't recall it.

also the bubble thing is not likly. she has power, but her actuall controll was bad which was mention during training sessions and which she repeatedly fought images of sabertooth. Bubble would need to be percises and uses a lot of controll.

Early on, before Vargas got her.

How would a bubble require precise control? She only needs to expand a bubble from inside him. x-23 claimed that Hellion would be capable of doing so. It's child's play. If you think she can physically weaken others or amplify herself, but not create a ball of kinetic energy....then wow....

Battlehammer
...yes I'd love to see wolverine grab energy daggers...

and yeah Black Panther shown knowledge of Wolverine (in wolverine 50-54 one of those)

he's also just as skilled and his claws are harder. he'd be able to take wolverine

and thats probably because sufficient forc wasn't applied to the daggers, whoever you believe is stronger is your own opinion, Blade has shown significant super strength and would be able to cut through colossus
.......what I said dodge or take......and I ment if they hitt him he be fine.

No he shown that he found ruins of an ancient race. Which Logan and man other mutants spawn from. He did not show to have great knowledge on wolverine or his abilites. You completely exagerated what happen and were spouting BS.

There no ahrder nor have they ever been shown to damage unbreakable metal. Just as skilled? wer eyou get this from? Really how he going to take a man who can take anything he dishes out with a smile, but with one single attack can kill him?

a speed stirr throw them........there was plenty of force. Blade shown almost nothing. He has not even shown strength superior to Capt ain America. If Logan has fail to cut colossus and Logan claws are crazy crazy sharp and he at least blades strength. What makes you think Blade can who likly only has secondary adamtium?

Battlehammer
Early on, before Vargas got her.

How would a bubble require precise control? She only needs to expand a bubble from inside him. x-23 claimed that Hellion would be capable of doing so. It's child's play. If you think she can physically weaken others or amplify herself, but not create a ball of kinetic energy....then wow....
you have no idea the issue number?

Becuases she has to persisly shot a buble within amoving target and expand it how does that not regurie controll. Also she never onces done this and she not one to hold back, if this was usable option for her why has she enevr done it?

Battlehammer
how do people believe BP Panther beats Wolverine is beyond me. There pritty much equal phsyically, Logan has the experiences and skill edge. He also a smaller target with reach adantage and has a massive damage soak advantage which allows him to take far mroe damage then Panther........and eyt people think Panther wins

Trackz
.......what I said dodge or take......and I ment if they hitt him he be fine.

No he shown that he found ruins of an ancient race. Which Logan and man other mutants spawn from. He did not show to have great knowledge on wolverine or his abilites. You completely exagerated what happen and were spouting BS.

There no ahrder nor have they ever been shown to damage unbreakable metal. Just as skilled? wer eyou get this from? Really how he going to take a man who can take anything he dishes out with a smile, but with one single attack can kill him?

a speed stirr throw them........there was plenty of force. Blade shown almost nothing. He has not even shown strength superior to Capt ain America. If Logan has fail to cut colossus and Logan claws are crazy crazy sharp and he at least blades strength. What makes you think Blade can who likly only has secondary adamtium? they can destroy the entire nervous system, wolverine stated his nervous system takes the longest to grow back.

how did I exaggerate anything, he has information on wolverine as he does many other american superheroes, thats why he infiltrated the avengers and was able to single handedly take on the fantastic four.

his claws are anti-metal, I'm pretty sure thats able to destroy any metal.

you assume he has secondary adamantium, which is baseless. Next Blade has shown strength equal to captain america, and I'd like to see a scan of wolverine failing to cut colossus, plus dracula was able to bite through colossus's skin, Blade could probably do the same, Blades vampire bite ha shown to weaken foes.

Trackz
how do people believe BP Panther beats Wolverine is beyond me. There pritty much equal phsyically, Logan has the experiences and skill edge. He also a smaller target with reach adantage and has a massive damage soak advantage which allows him to take far mroe damage then Panther........and eyt people think Panther wins where is the evidence of his skill advantage? PLus his vibranium suit provides plenty of damage soak, and the herb provides him with a small healing factor, how does wolverine win?

Mighty Saxon
The Thing and black Suit spidey

snoopdogg

when colossus was hit with adamtium daggers......and they bounced off. When did this happen?

Sin I AM
clayface kills the runt
misty knight kills the russian

Battlehammer

Placidity
Battlehammer why are you pretending you can't spell?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When did this happen?
when he foguht the maurads I believe. Becuases the first tiem it happen he was damage, but then colossus was upgraded and it happen again and the bounced off harmlessly I will try and find the issue number.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
Battlehammer why are you pretending you can't spell?

Battlehammer
where is the evidence of his skill advantage? PLus his vibranium suit provides plenty of damage soak, and the herb provides him with a small healing factor, how does wolverine win?

well the fact he has vastly more training and experinces.

..........from what? Logans claws would ripped it to shreds.

..............small healing factor that can't even heal wounds while during battle...........yea how would logan possiably beat this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raoul
Ummm you do know that Peter is Highly resistant to heat right? And Logan has climbed out of a tank filled with molten metal.....

she's not the major offensive weapon on the team.

Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm

he'd do better than batman.

Trackz

Trackz
well the fact he has vastly more training and experinces.

..........from what? Logans claws would ripped it to shreds.

..............small healing factor that can't even heal wounds while during battle...........yea how would logan possiably beat this roll eyes (sarcastic)

despite this he's been shown on par with captain america and others, Black Panther has shown just as much skill, he was able to beat the previous Black Panther, who had eaten the herb. He trains by defeating wakandas best warriors easily (wakadan warriors have easily beaten people like Black Widow).

BLack Panthers energy daggers would put wolverine down as would several slices from wolverines claws, his healing factor also does help during battle, thats how BLack Panther was able to take on dinosaurs, gorillas, hordes of men, superhumans, henchmen, and killmonger one after the other with no rest.

snoopdogg
when he foguht the maurads I believe. Becuases the first tiem it happen he was damage, but then colossus was upgraded and it happen again and the bounced off harmlessly I will try and find the issue number. Are you talking about Riptide? I'm pretty sure he wasn't using adamantium.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
Are you talking about Riptide? I'm pretty sure he wasn't using adamantium.
pritty posotive it was secondary adamatium. Prior to his upgrade it damage him after it bounced off harmlessly.

snoopdogg
pritty posotive it was secondary adamatium. Prior to his upgrade it damage him after it bounced off harmlessly. Where did you hear this? Riptide said he can spin a straw through solid oak with ease. If he was using adamantium he would have went clean through Colossus.

snoopdogg
When did Dracula bite Colossus also? I've never seen that I don't think.

Battlehammer
Where did you hear this? Riptide said he can spin a straw through solid oak with ease. If he was using adamantium he would have went clean through Colossus.
almost posotive his weapons are secondary adamtium. I sending Jinzin PM, beucases I pritty sure he provided a scan of it beeing stated as such.

Battlehammer
When did Dracula bite Colossus also? I've never seen that I don't think.
don't think it ever happen, but I have not read the issue in a bit.

snoopdogg
almost posotive his weapons are secondary adamtium. I sending Jinzin PM, beucases I pritty sure he provided a scan of it beeing stated as such. I think you might be talking about Scalphunter. If Riptide stated he can spin a straw through solid oak a star made out of secondary adamantium would have destroyed him completely.Originally posted by Battlehammer
don't think it ever happen, but I have not read the issue in a bit. I'm pretty sure he was bitten in human form, by Storm iirc.

Battlehammer
I think you might be talking about Scalphunter. If Riptide stated he can spin a straw through solid oak a star made out of secondary adamantium would have destroyed him completely. I'm pretty sure he was bitten in human form, by Storm iirc.
I could be mistaken it been a bit sinces I read it.

yea I think your right or wolverine bit him.

Trackz

redhotrash
Flash =-]

Sin I AM
ghost rider solos

redhotrash
Ghost Rider I think would take the majority, but not a sweep. Would the Penace stare even work on Peter? Hes traditionally been such a boyscout.

Mindset
Originally posted by redhotrash
Ghost Rider I think would take the majority, but not a sweep. Would the Penace stare even work on Peter? Hes traditionally been such a boyscout. He doesn't even need the use the penance stare.

psycho gundam
magneto cool

individually-

- colossus has been almost killed by first being super-heated to incandescence by pyro (which shouldn't have actually happened scientifically with only a normal flamethrower), then rapidly cooled by liquid nitrogen, which caused his body to deform to the point of rupture.

- and logan is also susceptible to high temperatures since they can cauterize his flesh, which can retard his healing process. extremely low temperature immersion should be able to immobilize him also, if he can't move, he can't fight.

imo heat, ice/low temperature (or a combo), or strong magnetic force is enough.

Trackz
magneto can fly though

Mindset
magneto can fly though That's a lie

redhotrash
Hmm, I disagree. I dont think the chains are going to take out Colossus, and the hellfire is questionable. Assuming Colossus takes the lead in the fight and keeps Wolverine up, they have a good shot.
An amusing visial I have is Colossus tossing Wolverine at Ghost Rider in their little fastball special, Ghost Rider blowing out a ton of hellfire, and a bare adamantium skeleton hitting Ghost Rider.

psycho gundam
levitate, not fly stick out tongue

Mr. Funktastic
Cyclops and Sunfire.
Learn how to follow the rules fanboy.

Mindset
Hmm, I disagree. I dont think the chains are going to take out Colossus, and the hellfire is questionable. Assuming Colossus takes the lead in the fight and keeps Wolverine up, they have a good shot.
An amusing visial I have is Colossus tossing Wolverine at Ghost Rider in their little fastball special, Ghost Rider blowing out a ton of hellfire, and a bare adamantium skeleton hitting Ghost Rider. You are aware GR can reform from physical damage, right?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by psycho gundam

- colossus has been almost killed by first being super-heated to incandescence by pyro (which shouldn't have actually happened scientifically with only a normal flamethrower)

Pyro can amp the heat of his flame to a unknown degree. One issue he almost burnt up Iron Man's armor and made Ms. Marvel feel his power also.

psycho gundam
^ right, my bad.

redhotrash
No I know GR has good durability and such, but they dont have to kill him, just take him out of the fight for a certain amount of time. I think a 100 tonner and Wolverine hammering on him could do that.

Mindset
No I know GR has good durability and such, but they dont have to kill him, just take him out of the fight for a certain amount of time. I think a 100 tonner and Wolverine hammering on him could do that. No, it couldn't.

It doesn't take long at all to reform his body.

redhotrash
I remember in a previous GR vs Wolverine post, someone mentioned that Wolverine was able to get a clean blow on GR and it knocked them both out for some odd reason.

Mindset
I remember in a previous GR vs Wolverine post, someone mentioned that Wolverine was able to get a clean blow on GR and it knocked them both out for some odd reason. The interaction between hellfire and adamantium caused an explosion that knocked them both out, except that was a much weaker GR from the current.

redhotrash
lol, well Im not going to argue Wolverine vs GR, I think Rider would take it. I just think adding Colossus to it would tip the scales in their favor.

Sin I AM
iceman could solo
invisible woman could solo
cable could solo

Sin I AM
hell fire is more than enough to harm colossus

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hell fire is more than enough to harm colossus Colossus has been shown to be immune to magical attacks the same as standard ones.

geshien
Cyber and Omega Red.

Sin I AM
Colossus has been shown to be immune to magical attacks the same as standard ones.

he's highly resistant Not immune

Hitman911
iceman could solo
invisible woman could solo
cable could solo Go to Colossus' respect thread and then say this!!!

Sin I AM
bubble expansion for cable and sue

absolute zero from iceman and shatter him

Hitman911
hell fire is more than enough to harm colossus It would have to because there is no natural earth borne fie that can harm him.

Anti-Monitor
His name starts with M......

Rhinoceros
almost posotive his weapons are secondary adamtium. I sending Jinzin PM, beucases I pritty sure he provided a scan of it beeing stated as such.

Believe or not, they're made of bone.

Hitman911
Fast Ball Special FTW!

Hitman911
The bottom line is that non-range attack users that actually have to balls up and fight these two are gunna hell hell on their hands.

Anti-Monitor
Magneto and Dr Polaris.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Magneto and Dr Polaris. duuuhhhh!! How about people who who actually break a sweat..

Anti-Monitor
duuuhhhh!! How about people who who actually break a sweat..

Apollo and Midnighter break a sweat every night.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Apollo and Midnighter break a sweat every night. and would die...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
The Thing and black Suit spidey roll eyes (sarcastic) Your lucky im a Spiderman fanboy....

Battlehammer
the thing and black suit spiderman get man handle

Hitman911
the thing and black suit spiderman get man handle i dunnnoo about that....

Bentley
Emma Frost by herself.

Battlehammer
i dunnnoo about that....
I do.

spiderman cant even really harm colossus and wolverine would take out Thing rather fast.

Badabing
I do.

spiderman cant even really harm colossus and wolverine would take out Thing rather fast. Stop with your Ben Grimm hatred now! durfist

Thing knocks Logan to la la land. badawe

Battlehammer
Stop with your Ben Grimm hatred now! durfist

Thing knocks Logan to la la land. badawe
Not my fault Ben grimm sucks

lol

don't tell anyone but I secretetly love ben grimm and hate Logan

on a further side note......not that big a fan of pancakes

Badabing

don't tell anyone but I secretetly love ben grimm and hate Logan msn-oh

stick out tongue

Battlehammer
msn-oh

stick out tongue
lol

bading did anyone tell you that in your sig it looks like Hulk is giving batman the I gunna rape you stare..........looks like batman about to get it in the back end......... stick out tongue

ps: it looks like Batmans tensing for it........

psycho gundam
lol

bading did anyone tell you that in your sig it looks like Hulk is giving batman the I gunna rape you stare..........looks like batman about to get it in the back end......... stick out tongue

ps: it looks like Batmans tensing for it........ it's a metaphor of badabing and bat-dude's relationship. wink3

............................. stick out tongue

Sin I AM
polaris and hydroman

Battlehammer
it's a metaphor of badabing and bat-dude's relationship. wink3

............................. stick out tongue
lol

Warrior18
lol

ps: it looks like Batmans tensing for it........

laughing out loud

Badabing
lol

ps: it looks like Batmans tensing for it........ Pfft, that's what Batman wants him to think. Batman would ALWAYS be the pitcher if he swung that way. uhuh

stick out tongue

it's a metaphor of badabing and bat-dude's relationship. wink3

............................. stick out tongue Keep me out of your sicko fantasies. durfist

Warrior18
Too many lulz for one thread.Jumpy

Mindset
Pfft, that's what Batman wants him to think. Batman would ALWAYS be the pitcher if he swung that way. uhuh

if?

Badabing
Originally posted by Warrior18
Too many lulz for one thread.Jumpy laughing out loud Originally posted by Mindset
if? How DARE you. This is heresy.....this is blasphemy!!!!!!! uhuh

Warrior18
laughing out loud How DARE you. This is heresy.....this is blasphemy!!!!!!! uhuh

.........this is madness!!!!!!

Spire
.........this is madness!!!!!!

THIS IS.... oh wait, never mind that's lame.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Spire
THIS IS.... oh wait, never mind that's lame.

Reported for ruining the lulz. mad

Spire
Reported for ruining the lulz. mad

Resolved.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii94/TheWalkingDude/1220592956315.jpg

Battlehammer
Pfft, that's what Batman wants him to think. Batman would ALWAYS be the pitcher if he swung that way. uhuh

stick out tongue

Keep me out of your sicko fantasies. durfist

he a full grown man pretending to be a bat, running around with little children.........and you say if?

Hitman911
polaris and hydroman Polaris cant stop a side of a building being thrown at her...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bentley
Emma Frost by herself. fail..

Placidity
Havok

or

Nightcrawler and Cyclops

or

Electro

or

Odin

KingD19
Electricity doesn't bother Colossus at all, and Wolverine can tank it.

Odin is the F*ckin sky father man, he's a god, plus he has Odinforce, can't use him.

Cyclops can't put down Wolverine, nor Colossus. Kurt would be good for a distraction, but he and Scott would go down.

Not sure about Havok, if he did do it, he would be damn near dead himself when the fight was over.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19

Didn't know that about Colossus, but I'm sure Electro can fry Wolvie.

Cyclops can't put down Wolverine, nor Colossus. Kurt would be good for a distraction, but he and Scott would go down.

Not really. NC can keep teleporting Cyke to maintain a distance. And he can also show them the courtesy of removing his visor.

Not sure about Havok, if he did do it, he would be damn near dead himself when the fight was over.

Theres no two ways about it. Havok either knocks them out cold or he dies a horrible death. But I don't see any real way of the pair getting close to him.

Odin is the F*ckin sky father man, he's a god, plus he has Odinforce, can't use him.

That was kinda a joke lol confused

KingD19
Well, I'm pretty sure the get off my lawn will knock Colossus on his ass, but I don't think it will kill or KO him, but he would definitely feel it in the morning. Wolverine would just growl and take it. Anything under a full blast, and Colossus is not deterred in the slightest.

It might fry Logan, but as long as Colossus is still fighting, it'll give him the few moments he needs to heal and get back to the fight.

There a good way to get to Havok, toss heavy things at him, and while he's distracted, Fastball Special.

Ohhh, then I vote for Bor. Or maybe Thanos.

Hitman911
Well, I'm pretty sure the get off my lawn will knock Colossus on his ass, but I don't think it will kill or KO him, but he would definitely feel it in the morning. Wolverine would just growl and take it. Anything under a full blast, and Colossus is not deterred in the slightest.

It might fry Logan, but as long as Colossus is still fighting, it'll give him the few moments he needs to heal and get back to the fight.

There a good way to get to Havok, toss heavy things at him, and while he's distracted, Fastball Special.

Ohhh, then I vote for Bor. Or maybe Thanos. Isn't Thanos class 100?

Wei Phoenix

Cyclops has beaten Wolverine before.

Ohhh, then I vote for Bor. Or maybe Thanos.

Wolverine has taken blasts that were weaker tham the GOMLB and felt the pain.

Raoul
Someone doesn't know their Cyclops, methinks... mhmm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Placidity
Didn't know that about Colossus, but I'm sure Electro can fry Wolvie.

biscuits

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7690/newavengers048017.th.jpg

KillAll
sandman and vision??

wonder man and vision?

Battlehammer
cyclopes has never beaten wolverine

Starscream M
cyclopes has never beaten wolverine only cuz scott holds back

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
only cuz scott holds back
not really. cyclopes wouldent hold back vs wolverine.

however they havent really foughten asside from origins.

Starscream M
not really. cyclopes wouldent hold back vs wolverine.

however they havent really foughten asside from origins. oh rly? so when has Cyke ever unleashed his full blast on Logan?

yeah...never. in other words, cyke holds back when fighting logan cuz he knows he could seriously injure logan with a blink if he ever wanted to.

Battlehammer
oh rly? so when has Cyke ever unleashed his full blast on Logan?

yeah...never. in other words, cyke holds back when fighting logan cuz he knows he could seriously injure logan with a blink if he ever wanted to.

That doesent mean he holding back just becuases he doesent take his visors off. The visors off doesent make the blast stronger just wider. He can make any blast just as powerful as that one. It just the size of the blast. hell in order to injury blob he had to amke his blast extremely condensed. lol a blink, dont be rediculous. Scot blast Logan full on before like in enemy of the state, as well as when Logan fought the x-men when they were mind controlled.

Battlehammer
Not to say scot cant beat Logan since all scot have to do is just take his visor off and sit there for a bit.

Starscream M
That doesent mean he holding back just becuases he doesent take his visors off. The visors off doesent make the blast stronger just wider. He can make any blast just as powerful as that one. It just the size of the blast. hell in order to injury blob he had to amke his blast extremely condensed. lol a blink, dont be rediculous. Scot blast Logan full on before like in enemy of the state, as well as when Logan fought the x-men when they were mind controlled. you're a joke, a bad joke.

logan can't even get near scott if scott unleashed his fullpower blast...logan would be in another state.

logan knows scott would fry his ass if he didn't hold back

Battlehammer
you're a joke, a bad joke.

logan can't even get near scott if scott unleashed his fullpower blast...logan would be in another state.

logan knows scott would fry his ass if he didn't hold back
lol coming from you is priceless.

No not really at all. The same reason why heavy hitters dont fly away every time they hit eachother.

Not at all. scot actauly hit Logan full force before. also Logan woudlent fry at all, scot blast doesent produce heat.

StiltmanFTW
scot blast doesent produce heat.

It does product heat as a friction effect sometimes. At least it's depicted that way.

KingD19
True, but the blast itself is just concussive force, like a punch in energy form.

Survivor19
Punches produce heat as well...

Not that it matters. Cyke can just blast Logan's flesh outta his body.

Battlehammer
True, but the blast itself is just concussive force, like a punch in energy form.
yes and it doesent burn anything, the scot ranboys get pissed when it shown to burn objects

Hitman911
Concussive force optic blast and heat vison are totally different....

Enyalus
Heh. Can I say Magneto? He doesn't actually have the ability to fly, so much as uses the magnetic field lines to...ah, **** it.

Agent Zero & Gamora.

Battlehammer
uses his own magnetic powers to amke him self fly by controlling the metal in his suit and boots.

Enyalus
uses his own magnetic powers to amke him self fly by controlling the metal in his suit and boots.
I had Secret Wars in mind, where an explanation was given involving manipulation of the planet's magnetic field lines, somethingsomethingsomething. *shrug*

Can't recall offhand. And I'm too lazy to look it up.

KingD19
Actually, Magneto doesn't control the metal in his clothes as he flies, he just levitates himself by repelling himself from the ground.

Hitman911
Actually, Magneto doesn't control the metal in his clothes as he flies, he just levitates himself by repelling himself from the ground. doesn't he only fly while inside his "field"?

Raoul
That doesent mean he holding back just becuases he doesent take his visors off. The visors off doesent make the blast stronger just wider. He can make any blast just as powerful as that one. It just the size of the blast. hell in order to injury blob he had to amke his blast extremely condensed. lol a blink, dont be rediculous. Scot blast Logan full on before like in enemy of the state, as well as when Logan fought the x-men when they were mind controlled.

the blast packs more of a punch if the visor is off.

KingD19
No, he actually repels his own body from the Earth, and flies along magnetic lines for ease of travel, he can fly without doing that. He flies inside his force field as a habit, because most times he goes somewhere, he needs it to protect himself.

And not necessarily, the blast is just a lot more unfocused with the visor off. Opening the visor to it's maximum setting, is the same as taking it off, it's just more concentrated within the visor.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>