Chun Li vs Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Philosophía
I had to google it.

Street fighter sucks.

Blight
Street fighter is cool but it doesn't belong here.

There seem to be a rash of video game posters lately...

Silent Master
Street Fighter is also a comic book

http://www.comicoo.com/Street_Fighter/index.htm

cloud102
so, any takers?

redhotrash
Chun-Li sucks. Cammy wouldve been a better pick, but neither I think can take Shiva.

psycho gundam
chun-li's bullet kick is something shiva can't really defend against, and in the comics chun-li uses it a lot. plus li has the range advantage via kikouken (fireballs).

7-8/10 LI (imo).

Placidity
word

redhotrash
But.... her fireballs dont even carry across the screen! But seriously she can dodge bullets, avoiding a fireball should be no problem.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by redhotrash
But.... her fireballs dont even carry across the screen! But seriously she can dodge bullets, avoiding a fireball should be no problem. dodging gunfire is a little different than dodging an up-close and personal barrage of kicks. you know she's not blocking all of them.

psycho gundam
these kicks.

redhotrash
Isnt Shiva one of the best martial artists in DC? Chun-Li isnt even in the top 10 in Street Fighter.

psycho gundam
of the good characters, chun-li is in the top ten. of the female characters she is the strongest.

redhotrash
I'd still put Cammy over her, and no she isnt top 10 of regular fighters.

iceman24567
Lady Shiva rips her spinal cord out her body.

srankmissingnin
I think Chun Li was causually knocking cars around in the Street Fighter comic.

Warrior18
SF characters are usually far too much for DC/Marvel fighters because they have top level skill and energy type attacks as well as superior physical stats I think.

redhotrash
Chun-Li is a dried up, dull character who has barely changed at all in her entire run. Storywise nothing has been done with her since her creation. That aside, physically shes not nearly as strong as say E. Honda, who himself isnt top tier strength wise. She is just a decent fighter who's outclassed by the majority of the upper-mid tier SF fighters

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by redhotrash
Chun-Li is a dried up, dull character who has barely changed at all in her entire run.

As opposed to Lady "My sister was killed now I'm evil" Shiva? confused

cloud102
Originally posted by Warrior18
SF characters are usually far too much for DC/Marvel fighters because they have top level skill and energy type attacks as well as superior physical stats I think.

qft.

Final Blaxican

The Great Galen
In the SF universe, peak humans are probably closer to low meta's. Chun would probably win the majority, chi attacks in addition to higher stats.

Final Blaxican
Didn't Gouki canonically sink an island with a punch?

The Great Galen
It was a mountain, a very large one if I'm not mistaken....and that was while in base form.

Mindset
He split a mountain in half and sunk an island.

psycho gundam
the island was Gokuentou, and he did indeed "sink" it.

The Great Galen
He didn't sink a island, he destroyed a mountain.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
He didn't sink a island, he destroyed a mountain. Two separate feats.

The Great Galen
Escept one of them happen(mountain)and the other one didn't happen.

Mindset
Sure thing Galen, believe what you will.

I have no problem with you being wrong. thumb up

The Great Galen
Srry ur the one who was proven wrong and u still don't accept even inspite of evidence......

Mindset
Srry ur the one who was proven wrong and u still don't accept even inspite of evidence...... When was I proven wrong and didn't accept it?

The Great Galen
I could make a entire thread about it, to lazy though.

complexbrother
Chun Li wins this one .

Mindset
I could make a entire thread about it, to lazy though. So I'll take that as never.

Lol, you're pretty slow, but funny.

cya later buddy im off to bed big grin

redhotrash
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
As opposed to Lady "My sister was killed now I'm evil" Shiva? confused

No, more like the "my father was killed so Im sorta kinda sometimes seeking revenge over a dozen games" Chun-Li

b64
Chun-li isn't the strongest female character anymore, Juri Han is.
@The Great Galen you seem to be a very stubborn guy. Akuma sunk island with his fist because he wasn't satisfied with Ryu's performance telling him that they will meet again in future when Ryu releases Evil intent.
Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=oA4axzWNqFs&feature=related

If you never played Street Fighter, you don't need to be so stubborn.

Q99
Rose has been the strongest female character for awhile, though admittedly more as a TKer/psychic than a true martial artist.

Anyway, SF characters have superhuman stats and all kinds of chi abilities. I'd say Chun Li would take it based on those.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by b64
Chun-li isn't the strongest female character anymore, Juri Han is.
@The Great Galen you seem to be a very stubborn guy. Akuma sunk island with his fist because he wasn't satisfied with Ryu's performance telling him that they will meet again in future when Ryu releases Evil intent.
Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=oA4axzWNqFs&feature=related

If you never played Street Fighter, you don't need to be so stubborn.

Necromancer! mad

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Q99
Rose has been the strongest female character for awhile, though admittedly more as a TKer/psychic than a true martial artist.

Anyway, SF characters have superhuman stats and all kinds of chi abilities. I'd say Chun Li would take it based on those.

Juri curbstomps Rose and then has her way with Rose while laughing like a the psycho ***** she is; just like she did Chun.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/zerovslink/Juri_wins_by_Freideugoi.jpg

Q99
Rose does well against Bison. Beating Chunners doesn't mean she can beat Rose smile

Konton
dem shadow orbz

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Q99
Rose does well against Bison. Beating Chunners doesn't mean she can beat Rose smile

Feats. Feats.

Juri is insane. I recommend you watch the SSF4 anime.

Konton
blah blah, C. Viper's rape stomp of Cammy was the only redeemable thing in that anime

Q99
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Feats. Feats.

Juri is insane. I recommend you watch the SSF4 anime.

I know Juri is insane, but Rose actually beat SFA2 Bison bad enough she thought he was dead for awhile smile

In terms of boomy large scale feats she has fewer than Juri, though in the comic she did throw Bison through a multi-floor office building/research lab hard enough that the building collapsed.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Konton
blah blah, C. Viper's rape stomp of Cammy was the only redeemable thing in that anime

You are talking about the SF4 anime. Another anime was released with SSF4.

In this anime Juri tools Chun, Cammy, Guile and all of Bison's dolls.

---

And for the record Rose doesn't really do well against Bison. She gets tooled.

Q99
Originally posted by Zack Fair
You are talking about the SF4 anime. Another anime was released with SSF4.

? I made no reference to anime feats, but I have seen Juri's SSF4 anime.

Again, in SFA2 she canonically beat him to the point she thought he was dead.

She later lost to him, but that's still super impressive.

Zack Fair
Let a man edit his posts!

Q99
Oh, that was your reply to Konton, sorry smile

Also one could mention Capcom Fighting Evolution, where Rose gets *really* crazy (imprisoning Pyron with her powers).

Zack Fair
That sounds retarded lol. I thought that game never came out. I remember being hyped and then losing all interest in the game.

My Halo 2 mania may have been the cause mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.