Batman vs Kraven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
I think this would be an interesting battle. Both men know pressure

points and good H2H combat skills. Kraven keeps Spiderman on his

toes when ever they fight, and in my opinion I don't think Batman can

hang with Spidey before or after prep. So how much trouble can Kraven

give the Bats?

Juk3n
Kraven is physically superior, i say he takes this 7/10 - he could very well get KTFO by Bruce..

i just don't see it happening often

heru
Originally posted by Juk3n
Kraven is physically superior, i say he takes this 7/10 - he could very well get KTFO by Bruce..

i just don't see it happening often

I agree Bats is good with what he does but, Kraven would be to much. Bats only advantage might be his gadgets.

Mr. Funktastic
Are you guys kidding ? Bat's has put down guy's stronger and better then Kraven. Lets not even mention the gadgets that could ( kill) Kraven . And if all else fails , there's always the Batkick. stick out tongue Kraven fights like an animal, Bat's would outclass him in the fighting department.

Mindset
Kraven has put down guys stronger and better than Batman.

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Kraven has put down guys stronger and better than Batman. Better than Batman....dur

Mr. Funktastic
Kraven has put down guys stronger and better than Batman.

I guess you haven't seen what Batman did to Grundy, with his nerve strike attack. sad

The Heap
Batman has more of an edge over Kraven here... Well, using logic he does anyway. ^_^

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Funktastic
I guess you haven't seen what Batman did to Grundy, with his nerve strike attack. sad Lol at that feat.

The Heap
What's so funny?

Mindset
He starts beating on Grundy while Grundy isn't fighting back...

The Heap
Ahh, wait, why didn't Grundy fight back?

Mindset
Grundy was being mindcontrolled and choking Batman, then the mindcontrol wore off and gave Bruce the opportunity to start hitting him.

But at that point Grundy wasn't even fighting.

The Heap
Ok, sounds like Batman was in deep s**t.

Mindset
Here's the scan.

http://x4.putfile.com/1/2516555284.jpg

The Heap
Nice. Third panel, Grundy looks like he wants a kiss, LOL!

BruceSkywalker
Batman after a nice fight

heru
Kraven without his serum is on Batmans level with it he's on spideys. I'm not saying Bats can't beat him if they fight a few times, but kraven will win most of them. And if they only fought once I would have to go with Kraven.

tsscls
Here's the scan.

http://x4.putfile.com/1/2516555284.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Originally posted by tsscls
roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by The Heap
Ahh, wait, why didn't Grundy fight back? He had no more fight left after the pressure strikes and Batkick. biscuits

Warrior18
Originally posted by Badabing
He had no more fight left after the pressure strikes and Batkick. biscuits

Without a doubt. yes

Phantom Zone
Which Kraven? The current one.

Zoron
kraven the hunter LoL wow come on The Bat wins with no effort spiderman once beat kraven & the vulture at the same time & he had a sprianed arm & he still beat them come on people we are talking about Batman not batmna beyond, not robin, not nightwing but batman batman has taken down bane, mobsters, gangsters, the joker, two-faced, clay face, solomon grundy, bizzarro, shit the list goes on so I don't think kraven will be a problem

Wade Wilson
Kraven should win, but Batman would win in comix.

heru
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Are you guys kidding ? Bat's has put down guy's stronger and better then Kraven. Lets not even mention the gadgets that could ( kill) Kraven . And if all else fails , there's always the Batkick. stick out tongue Kraven fights like an animal, Bat's would outclass him in the fighting department. You should really read up on Kraven, dude is more of a tactical type of fighter. With animal like senses. Better speed, durbility and agility, and he is not shabby at all when it comes to HTH combat.

Batman-Prime
Batman stops this Craven just by intimidating him.

Warlord
kraven

Bouboumaster
If this is a direct fight, let say, in a cage, Kraven would rage stomp Batman.
If Batman is allowed to prep, run, use his gadget and shit, he might stand a chance.

SamZED
Kraven is pretty much unkillable now too. And they fight he put up against Kaine is yet another example of how formidable he is these days.

JayDaDon
Imagine a crossover story where Kraven was hunting Batman in Gotham. That would kick ass.

pym-ftw
Kraven gets a giant bat pelt for a loincloth.

Blue Area Vet
LOL at this thread. I thought I saw it all in the Batman vs. Black Panter thread. No offense, but some of you have managed to completely brain wash yourselves. Kraven vs. Batman is like a Navy Seal vs. an average 8 year old. Don't give me any crap about Batman having superior skill or superior anything else.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If Batman is allowed to prep, run, use his gadget and shit, he might stand a chance.

Yet Kraven's thing is tracking....and his stats are superior....and his skill is on part.....and he has enhanced senses......and gear.....and he has hunted superior prey with success.....

maxivitopowe
Kraven rape shit stomps Batman, then realizes it will now be impossible to make a pelt out of him. He then props the mangled corpse up on
a wall

Odekahn
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

thumb up

Odekahn
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Imagine a crossover story where Kraven was hunting Batman in Gotham. That would kick ass.

Actually, it would. Lol. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.