Joker vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Joker with his weapons

vs

Bullseye with his weapons

Who wins?

Mr. Funktastic
Joker would make an easy target for bullseye. However, any minimal prep for Joker and he takes it.

StiltmanFTW
Bullseye.

Ultimate Wil
I say Joker

Priest
Bulleye would kill Joker.

Mighty Saxon
joker is way too smart n he doesnt need prep he's an evil mastermind big time.. bullseye is a contract killer with special skills

redhotrash
This is a straight up fight. Bullseye kills Joker in the opening seconds. Joker doesnt even get to finish his pre-fight taunt.

iceman24567
The Joker farts at Bullseye and kills him.

Warrior18
Bullseye wins very easily.

Dr Will Hatch
Joker in a curbstomp

redhotrash
Standard rules are they are in a neutral area a fair distance from each other.
The fight starts, Bullseye quickdraws a pistol and puts a round in Joker's head. He does in .7 seconds what Batman hasnt been able to do in several decades, he ends the Joker.

Mindset
Anyone who says Joker wins is an idiot

no offense of course

Warrior18
Originally posted by redhotrash
Standard rules are they are in a neutral area a fair distance from each other.
The fight starts, Bullseye quickdraws a pistol and puts a round in Joker's head. He does in .7 seconds what Batman hasnt been able to do in several decades, he ends the Joker.

Pistols? Bullets? A toothpick or literally ANYTHING else would suffice. wink

TricksterPriest
Joker would do ok, but if he can't evade Bullseye, or at least get the drop on him, he's probably ****ed.

Now, if it's dark or there's cover, Joker has a chance. He's managed to kill off an entire squad of Ra's Al Ghuls personal guards unarmed while they were hunting him.

Mindset
You make it seem like Joker would have a chance of dodging Bullseye's attacks.

redhotrash
I think in any non-prep, equal ground situation Bullseye would win. Hes had a obscene amount of training. He could stalk Joker silently and kill him at will. Joker is cool, but KMC'ers need to stop wanking him on here.

occultdestroyer
Bullseye

I-Drop
I think in any non-prep, equal ground situation Bullseye would win. Hes had a obscene amount of training. He could stalk Joker silently and kill him at will. Joker is cool, but KMC'ers need to stop wanking him on here. Ditto.

Bouboumaster
Without prep, Bullseye

Eternal Idol
Bullseye wins a majority. He'd beat the Joker silly in an all-out brawl. He's fast enough and accurate enough to land a mortal wound with toothpicks, nail clippings, and dry breadcrumbs before the Joker can draw a weapon and fire.

BUSTER1
Lester destroys!!!!

Juk3n
Joker takes a shot in the eye at the 'go'

Bullseye ftw!

namorsubby
joker could have a chance in the right circumstances.

bullseye straight-up of course..........but if joker knows what's comin' or has minimal prep, he wins.

namorsubby
. He does in .7 seconds what Batman hasnt been able to do in several decades, he ends the Joker. he's certainly able.......but then of course he has what seperates him from guys like bullseye.

I-Drop
Yep. Batman's such a good person that he's not willing to kill a murderous, irredeemable madman that always escapes from prison to kill more innocent people.

shiv
Bullseye: .........*stare*... reaches for toothpick.
Joker To Bullseye: *whisper* xyzpdq

acid/gas squirt ftw.

Joker 10/10

Mindset
no

stormultt
bullseye would rape joker......and joker would probably cry that he smudged his makeup of sumthin stick out tongue

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by stormultt
bullseye would rape joker......and joker would probably cry that he smudged his makeup of sumthin stick out tongue

You realize in the comics Joker doesn't wear makeup?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
You make it seem like Joker would have a chance of dodging Bullseye's attacks.

Well, he dodged Cassandra's ones shifty

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, he dodged Cassandra's ones shifty Cassandra is a good as marksman as Bullseye?

And yes, I know you're joking.

snoopdogg
Joker.

I-Drop
How?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by I-Drop
How? Originally posted by shiv
Bullseye: .........*stare*... reaches for toothpick.
Joker To Bullseye: *whisper* xyzpdq

acid/gas squirt ftw.

Joker 10/10

Mindset
Except that's not happening.

Mrblonde
Lester 10/10 theres not a goddamn thing Joker can do before Bullseye throws a toothpick through his head

Leobama
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Lester 10/10 theres not a goddamn thing Joker can do before Bullseye throws a toothpick through his head Forced to agree

godking
Originally posted by namorsubby
he's certainly able.......but then of course he has what seperates him from guys like bullseye. **** batman and his code.

Every life that the Joker takes/destroys is partially batmans fault for failing to permanently stop the Joker when he had the chance.

I-Drop
Ditto. It wouldn't be fiscally responsible for DC 2have Bats off him tho.

Enyalus
Originally posted by I-Drop
Ditto. It wouldn't be fiscally responsible for DC 2have Bats off him tho.

Hell yes. Batman pull a Diana/Max Lord incident. Ha.

As for the fight, Bullseye 10/10.

Silent Master
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall Joker's acid/gas attacks having the range needed to hit Bullseye from the distance these fights start at. and even if they did, IIRC they don't have the velocity needed to prevent Bullseye from being able to easily dodge them from such a range.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.